PDA

View Full Version : recruiter discussion/instant man gain

Prostatus
6th January 2010, 05:00 AM
Ive always thought that the recruiter system needs to be changed. Instead of I click, and then wait for someone to click my link in the recruiter. Why not just click and everytime you click instead of getting clicks you just instantly get a soldier. And then instead of sending people clicks you can just send them troops. And then I would assume that would make the recruiter not lag so much at the beginning of the age since you not loading up everyones crap. And also the times where people are clicking 200cpm and 20k+ clicks straight, you wouldnt have to wait for all of your clicks to turn into soldiers. Especially towards the end of the age when I try to get in clicks while no one else is clicking so i can catch up but you cant cuz no one else is clicking so it means you cant grow either. Which is kinda wack

-Pro

Vrasp
6th January 2010, 05:04 AM
Ive always thought that the recruiter system needs to be changed. Instead of I click, and then wait for someone to click my link in the recruiter. Why not just click and everytime you click instead of getting clicks you just instantly get a soldier. And then instead of sending people clicks you can just send them troops. And then I would assume that would make the recruiter not lag so much at the beginning of the age since you not loading up everyones crap. And also the times where people are clicking 200cpm and 20k+ clicks straight, you wouldnt have to wait for all of your clicks to turn into soldiers. Especially towards the end of the age when I try to get in clicks while no one else is clicking so i can catch up but you cant cuz no one else is clicking so it means you cant grow either. Which is kinda wack

-Pro

"Transferring soldiers" is a bad idea if only because of unit production. I'm not opposed to instantly getting a soldier for your click though. A save mode could still exist and you could still transfer credits that way.

Prostatus
6th January 2010, 06:01 AM
I dont mean being able to transfer like YOUR soldiers in your army. But just like saving clicks, you'd save up soldiers.

-Pro

MeDDish
7th January 2010, 08:30 AM
it does have a 'problem' age b4 last we saved 130K clicks for the IND main account, transfered them all on the 2nd last day and when all credits where instantly given our main grew that 100K which no one was watching for

Prostatus
14th April 2010, 04:40 AM
ok, i dont get the problem...

are you trying to say tons of people helping 1 guy is bad?

it may be a puccys way to win. but fuk it, if 10 20 30 people wanna waste their life so that an alliances Main can win the game. go for it...

i still say my point is valid cuz clicking was originally a hack for KoC. so why do we still use it. a new design can perform exactly the same. just instead of relying on other people to click u, u just click and get a soldier. why does it have to be more complicated then that.

making it not crazy laggy cuz 2000 people r clicking at same time? sounds great.
not having to wait to get ur soldiers? sounds great
no one clicking ruining an age for me cuz i cant grow? main reason I'll quit an age.

obviously 2000 people clicking and getting a soldier will still cause minor lag. but cutting down on how much stuff has to be loaded and processed will help