PDA

View Full Version : RF vs TLM

the_last_dawn
3rd January 2010, 12:17 AM
War broke out because of something icrazik did.

Sabbing or something. Irrelevant.

Sabotage Damage 4,057,045,000 Gold

M3J
3rd January 2010, 12:33 AM
I heard TLM was gonna have VS help sab RF. I hope not, TLM doesn't deserve any kind of help, being the piece of shit they are for allowing ass_shithat in their clan and fury reversing the ban. I mean seriously, ass_hat insults someone's baby and gets away with it? And TLM allows it? That's just pathetic. I'm actually rooting for RF to win this....

iKon_
3rd January 2010, 12:42 AM
mej, really calm down. Its in the past, its forgiven not forgotten.

Casper
3rd January 2010, 01:17 AM
Seems this started because "someone" got offended at the colour of clothing covering their derriere
:banghead:

[xxxxxxxxxx] why did RF sab us?
[C_ _ _ _K] erm lemme get you the logs
[C_ _ _ _K] [stewrf] fine you make fun of my spy
[C_ _ _ _K] [C_ _ _ _K]Yes I did so?
[C_ _ _ _K] [stewrf] you gonna pay for this
[C_ _ _ _K] [C_ _ _ _K] wtf ? for saying your spies are girls and wear pink panties ?
[C_ _ _ _K] [stewrf] i will teach you to be funny
[C_ _ _ _K] [C_ _ _ _K] its pretty obvious you don't want people to know why you wear pink panties ?
[C_ _ _ _K] [stewrf] we will see what cry-babies tlm are now
[C_ _ _ _K] [C_ _ _ _K] LoL
[xxxxxxxxxx] lmao, ok thanx man but thats pretty lame, does stewrf really wear pink panties ?
[C_ _ _ _K] LoL seems so :p

IRC Nick's edited to maintain anonymity :badger:

Vrasp
3rd January 2010, 01:19 AM
I have a feeling this thread is going to be way less active than the VS vs. ES thread. Needs more hate.

the_last_dawn
3rd January 2010, 01:30 AM
rawr hate. i hate TLM......ANGRRY-NESS. GR.

happy?

if that is why the war started then zomg. meh in any case. warring is fun .

iKon_
3rd January 2010, 01:30 AM
I fucking hate Vrasp... and stew, Namyar, etc.

Edit: Damn, last dawn beat me. Apparently he hated us first :(

Vrasp
3rd January 2010, 01:37 AM
I fucking hate Vrasp... and stew, Namyar, etc.

Edit: Damn, last dawn beat me. Apparently he hated us first :(

You do not hate me. stop lyin'.

Nonsense.

Forged logs ftw.

the_last_dawn
3rd January 2010, 01:44 AM
You do not hate me. stop lyin'.

Forged logs ftw.

tsk tsk casper. get some real logs.

until then
:badger:

Screwdriver_LaCN
3rd January 2010, 05:58 AM
OMG...there are some who still play that game??? :chairfall
At least if you want to whine just stop playing it

And to be on topic - Are RF and TLM the biggest chains on RoC?Or they were only the most clicking chains? :D anyways I dont like both chains so let the stronger win xD

Doce12Pares
3rd January 2010, 06:29 AM
oooh a lot of juicy sab targets in this war......

will sab for food. :)

steward69
3rd January 2010, 07:18 AM
casper the actual logs were somthing like me asking crazik why he sabbed me and his responce was because StewRF your better than me which makes u a douchbag something like that ;p

pilferer
3rd January 2010, 07:33 AM

And to be on topic - Are RF and TLM the biggest chains on RoC?Or they were only the most clicking chains? :D anyways I dont like both chains so let the stronger win xD

top five in size members.. top 2 in clickers!!!

fury
3rd January 2010, 04:17 PM
...fury reversing the ban...

Making stuff up. I didn't do shit.

iNTERNET
3rd January 2010, 05:54 PM

exactly

hai fury

saulot
3rd January 2010, 07:30 PM

they are the most clicking

VS and TW is the biggest chains

but RF are clicking like crazy

M3J
3rd January 2010, 07:58 PM

A lot of people actually say that.

Valheru_Prince
4th January 2010, 03:08 AM
Top Slayers Today
Slayer Gold Rank
Valheru_Prince [~RF~] 7.76b 1
the_last_dawn [~RF~] 7.15b 2
iKon_ [TLM] 7.05b 3
magic_scape [TLM] 5.87b 4
GreensKeeper [~RF~] 5.59b 5
LordofShadows [~RF~] 4.88b 6
iCrazikMyself [TLM] 4.71b 7

Seems we all recover from our losses pretty fast this way...

And as for clicking:

Top Clickers This Age
Henry Clicks Rank
Vrasp [~RF~] 2,607,087 1
hextor [TLM] 1,696,670 2
iToeMyself [TLM] 1,597,475 3
LazyFeril [TLM] 1,289,307 6
the_last_dawn [~RF~] 1,020,037 8
meeker [~RF~] 905,120 10
MaXteR- [~RF~] 833,020 11
rouen [~RF~] 804,937 12

Not only RF is clicking.....

KyleCias
4th January 2010, 05:11 AM
casper the actual logs were somthing like me asking crazik why he sabbed me and his responce was because StewRF your better than me which makes u a douchbag something like that ;p

what makes you a douchebag? lol i dont think that will make you a douchebag.. but you can be dry teabag :P jk

kicking ass in war? whats the situation :) :nervous:

ZAR
4th January 2010, 04:38 PM
TLM lost some minichain(s?) and has some inactive, nothing special so far :)

ThomMerrilin
4th January 2010, 06:20 PM
seems like a pretty /zzzlame war, since it sounds like it started over silly insults and a random sab. People are real touchy now-a-days....they need to make sure their e-pride and e-penis is as big as possible, and anyone who says something that might possible make it smaller has to be stoneaged!!

/end sarcasm

Sux0r
4th January 2010, 07:54 PM
seems like a pretty /zzzlame war, since it sounds like it started over silly insults and a random sab. People are real touchy now-a-days....they need to make sure their e-pride and e-penis is as big as possible, and anyone who says something that might possible make it smaller has to be stoneaged!!

/end sarcasm

some people would even inchain sab for an insult!

rabbitohs
4th January 2010, 09:32 PM
TLM lost some minichain(s?) and has some inactive, nothing special so far :)

The rest of Tears of Fury bar me left TLM.

Seeing as this hasent been posted anywhere, and it is good reference:
Relentless 61 413
The Last Minute 45 295

Underdogs ftw :D

TheLoneSpirit
4th January 2010, 10:57 PM
TLM with all their sub chains are hardly the underdogs in the war ;-)

ps : not our fault some of the sub chains ran away :P

MaradoX-
5th January 2010, 05:04 AM
It's done...

iKon_
5th January 2010, 05:55 AM
TLM with all their sub chains are hardly the underdogs in the war ;-)

ps : not our fault some of the sub chains ran away :P

Why can't we be the dogs? I like dogs :(

rabbitohs
5th January 2010, 07:29 AM
Sub chains?
As in Esox Lucius with 2 members
Oh or do you mean FEAR with 1 member in it?
Oh no, i think your refering to the lone LBK member...
Of course :) its so simple now

TheLoneSpirit
5th January 2010, 12:14 PM
go up

re-read ur post multiple times

then come back here and be smart ;-)

there r other ppl who left the command chain.. quit being so 'ignorant'

Vrasp
5th January 2010, 12:17 PM
Sub chains?
As in Esox Lucius with 2 members
Oh or do you mean FEAR with 1 member in it?
Oh no, i think your refering to the lone LBK member...
Of course :) its so simple now

Could've been those and/or the Tears of Fury chain that you mentioned, which has 9 members other than you....totaling 13 members.

iKon_
5th January 2010, 02:18 PM
NO, OUR MEMBERS! Oh well, my TLM guys (and gals) are still going strong :)

rabbitohs
5th January 2010, 03:47 PM
Ok, and what makes an extra 15 or so members from a sub chain such a notable feature of TLM?

1 of which has a TFF greater than 1mill

I sure as hell didnt give Feril his high TFF, ive click 40k this age

TheLoneSpirit
5th January 2010, 03:53 PM
the point is that TLM arent the underdogs in the war

its more of an equal footing really...

anyways good luck

Zues
5th January 2010, 04:09 PM
and RF has a bunch of officers with no tag, not sure if they are in the war, heck they could be fakes but they are there.

iKon_
5th January 2010, 05:20 PM
If y'all really want to have this debate, Im sure an admin (probably rouen) could do a database check and get a full chain count from RF and TLM. But I dont think its too important.

Relentless 64 423
The Last Minute 43 303

We have 67% as many direct alliance members as you and 120 points less, I'd say we're the underdog even if we have a few unaccounted for members. But whys that matter?

TheLoneSpirit
5th January 2010, 05:22 PM
yeh why does it matter?

I am not the TLM fan who brought it up! SO who was it!

/me shoots Rabbitohs for bringing up a totally pointless fact and making this into a spam thread!

rabbitohs
5th January 2010, 05:26 PM
*Hangs head in shame*

But this is Alliance Discussion, Namely a war, which is pretty much another name for spam thread with added flaming

Vrasp
5th January 2010, 06:05 PM
*Hangs head in shame*

But this is Alliance Discussion, Namely a war, which is pretty much another name for spam thread with added flaming

Hahaha <3

ZAR
6th January 2010, 09:11 PM
Pretty boring war, same 6-7 people sabbing me, me sabbing them and some others ... wars on RoC seem pretty pointless :)

cash_money_empire11
6th January 2010, 09:17 PM
lol ya they are no surprise KoC wars like LaCN pulled off last age against SR, really not much of a war but SR definately took a beating but still won the age through pure, luck+skill

ZAR
6th January 2010, 10:11 PM
SR won because we wanted DL on #2 :whistilin

SleepingDragon
6th January 2010, 10:58 PM
lol ya they are no surprise KoC wars like LaCN pulled off last age against SR, really not much of a war but SR definately took a beating but still won the age through pure, luck+skill

Don't forget, half of KoC also massed LaCN's main account at the end...strongest 3rd place finish ever! :violin:

THIS war is only fun for the smaller accounts that like turn hitting and breaking stuff (too bad turns get burned so fast, the fun only happens every 2-3 days), otherwise I can imagine it being annoying to most participants. TLM is hardly the trash talking nerf herders that usually start mess with RF, need moar colorful personality. :1poke:

Doce12Pares
7th January 2010, 03:16 AM
war rf!!!!!!!!

i'm rooting for you guys to win this age. :)

MaradoX-
7th January 2010, 03:58 AM
war rf!!!!!!!!

i'm rooting for you guys to win this age. :)

I guess rooting for TLM?

Doce12Pares
7th January 2010, 04:19 AM
I guess rooting for TLM?

never.

rf are my buddies.

except vrasp.

he's the only rf i don't like. :)

rabbitohs
7th January 2010, 05:14 AM
Haha thats what i thought he ment too :S

Dj_of_Darkness
7th January 2010, 05:37 AM
I've incurred into a personal crusade against RF. Since I don't really like TLM either I might start sabbing them too.

Anyway, RF, I need more of you on my logs. the 5x1 attempts yesterday were pathetic. name is Magikarp . Feel free to stop by :)

saulot
7th January 2010, 05:56 AM

now that was a fun war
we turned baigo into a really good farm during that war
koc crashed all the time in the beggining becase of so many ppl sabbing at the same time :D

MaradoX-
7th January 2010, 06:57 AM
never.

rf are my buddies.

except vrasp.

he's the only rf i don't like. :)

Why Vrasp?

Haha thats what i thought he ment too :S

It's a she ;) it's Liz...

Crazik
7th January 2010, 07:12 AM
I sabbed Stew Because he's the biggest idiot in this game and I happen to sab idiots. Stew cried to his buddies and it started a war.

I consider Having TLD selloff already a huge victory.

Sabotage Damage to Rf:
16,022,464,998 Gold

iKon_
7th January 2010, 07:52 AM
Don't forget, half of KoC also massed LaCN's main account at the end...strongest 3rd place finish ever! :violin:

THIS war is only fun for the smaller accounts that like turn hitting and breaking stuff (too bad turns get burned so fast, the fun only happens every 2-3 days), otherwise I can imagine it being annoying to most participants. TLM is hardly the trash talking nerf herders that usually start mess with RF, need moar colorful personality. :1poke:

I trashtalk well... when I have spy :(

Its hard to trash talk much when I havent sabbed but 1 person in RF all war long :P

Vrasp
7th January 2010, 08:04 AM
I sabbed Stew Because he's the biggest idiot in this game and I happen to sab idiots. Stew cried to his buddies and it started a war.

Sabotage Damage to Rf:
16,022,464,998 Gold

Many would agree that starting a war for no reason is something that only an idiot would do.

the_last_dawn
7th January 2010, 08:06 AM

Sabotage Damage to Rf:
16,022,464,998 Gold

I didnt quit cause you guys were doing damage. like ive mentioned before, yr 12 + vacation.

Crazik
7th January 2010, 09:39 AM
Many would agree that starting a war for no reason is something that only an idiot would do.

Stew started it, you guys massed me and my guys minutes after I sabbed stew for personal reasons.

Pretending that Stew is smart would make YOU an idiot.

and TLD,

If I got my acc destroyed I could also quit and just say I dont have the time to click/play anymore for X reasons, so even if it's the truth, you still quit and sold during the war.

Brb i'm getting one of TLM's biggest account to sell to me so I can be untouchable.

Oh wait that's Rf Strategies.

If you take SELLS during a war, you are clearly getting destroyed or you fear the ennemy. Taking sells during a war is a gesture of panic.

So to me, we already did 50x more to yall that what yall did to us.

Valheru_Prince
7th January 2010, 10:01 AM
Lol, taking a sell during a war show you think the other suck too much to intercept the sell anyways ;)

But taking in account that TLD already spoke of selling around the 7th of January last year. (like 3 weeks ago) I wouldn't say it's TLM's victory. Rather the victory of TNT who we were warring at that time...

I agree TLD selling is a loss for RF but it has nothing to do with TLM, rather with the event that made him sell early.

Oh right, more trash-talk....... TLM does less damage than all the other chains who joined the RF-sabbing fun. Guess it's (again) not RF who needs the help of others....

My list:

EdThaSt0rm (CDE)
Magikarp ( no tag)
Pyrorazer (CDE)
Short-A (TLM)
magic_scape (TLM)

Crazik
7th January 2010, 10:09 AM
Yes because sells at this point in the game are supposed to be expected? lol

luigi
7th January 2010, 10:23 AM
at war, you stalk your ennemy. at peace, you stalk your ennemy to avoid actions against oneself.

No matter who it is, stalk them.... they will do a move one way or the other

now now, since there is not alot of flaming...

TLM SUCKS !

RF SUCKS BIG HAIRY ASIAN BALLS

Namyar is.... well just his name is enough lol

Stew is cool at times tho... oh wait, flaming... Stew you couldnt sab ur way out of.... RoC lol

ZAR
7th January 2010, 10:36 AM
Stew started it, you guys massed me and my guys minutes after I sabbed stew for personal reasons.

and TLD,

If I got my acc destroyed I could also quit and just say I dont have the time to click/play anymore for X reasons, so even if it's the truth, you still quit and sold during the war.

Brb i'm getting one of TLM's biggest account to sell to me so I can be untouchable.

If you take SELLS during a war, you are clearly getting destroyed or you fear the ennemy. Taking sells during a war is a gesture of panic.

If you can´t win just make up reasons that make you look like a winner lol, wonder what fury smoked to pass on his account to you :)

Crazik
7th January 2010, 10:47 AM
I carried fury's account to the highest position it could get so stop the blabla.

steward69
"Oh wait that's Rf Strategies", they do seem to work, we're the ones with all the wins under our name. Maybe you should copy us.

Vrasp

and TLD,

Actually, you started chaining us after we retaliated on you. That's when the war started. You could've at least said you were doing it for the oil.

You seriously think TLM destroyed anyone's account? :-P C'mon now, you're not that naive. Neither side has had an account destroyed as of yet in this war.

Crazik
7th January 2010, 10:52 AM
I have problems choosing my words sometimes Vrasp :P

and Stew, I'm soooo tired of trying to understand what you're saying everytime you get your hands on the keyboard.

English is not even my first language and i'm 10x times better than you at typing it.

steward69
7th January 2010, 10:58 AM
Too busy laughing at TLM PM'ing me, plus your mothers head keeps on knocking my elbows.

Crazik
7th January 2010, 10:59 AM
it's so hard to get in any kind of REAL conversation with you Stew, i'm done trying. Back to topic..

Vrasp
7th January 2010, 11:04 AM
it's so hard to get in any kind of REAL conversation with you Stew, i'm done trying. Back to topic..

Yeah, it's difficult to flame stew. He just doesn't care enough . . . maybe you could tick him off in game, but fury didn't give you a decent account this age. Sorry bro.

Crazik
7th January 2010, 11:07 AM
I see that Stew is in the process of teaching you the ways of being a douchebag Vrasp.

rouen
7th January 2010, 11:10 AM
Like I said in the VS/ES thread, no flaming and personal attacks please. Smack talk however is perfectly acceptable

Vrasp
7th January 2010, 11:11 AM
I see that Stew is in the process of teaching you the ways of being a douchebag Vrasp.

Well, if you're going to trash-talk the most qualified player in the game, I'm going to take up for him! I tend to be a douchebag to those who are douchebags, so stop flaming RF players if you don't want me to flame you, sweetie.

steward69
7th January 2010, 11:12 AM
Your conversation did say seem very real, lol. Making up crap like we started it and we asked for a truce, lol. No wonder TLM dropped you from being an admin in the alliance. Now Crazik stop trying to make a name for yourself, nobody cares about you or TLM, well... maybe fury when he clicks :p.

MaradoX-
7th January 2010, 11:16 AM

And it seems that since you got Dennis' account, that you feel you are untouchable...

Well guess what, you aren't.

Valheru_Prince
7th January 2010, 11:27 AM
Too busy laughing at TLM PM'ing me, plus your mothers head keeps on knocking my elbows.
Last edited by Tapchou; Today at 11:04 AM.. Reason: Stew fails at typing so I had to fix it.

Gotta love the edit by Tap!

Right, this is just a bad period for wars as some of us have to study for exams. (All the belgian people will know).

When I find some time i might chain back, till then keep talking!

ZAR
7th January 2010, 11:37 AM
I carried fury's account to the highest position it could get so stop the blabla.

I think fury managed to play more big accounts than you clicked this Age, drop it, it is easy beeing noisy with a handed-over account.
You started the war and your fellows are getting trashed for it - and why did you do it? Out of personal reasons, great way to waste the hard work of others.

Dj_of_Darkness
7th January 2010, 11:45 AM
Oh right, more trash-talk....... TLM does less damage than all the other chains who joined the RF-sabbing fun. Guess it's (again) not RF who needs the help of others....

My list:

Magikarp ( no tag)

just so ppl dont think im helping out TLM

12 seconds ago ass_hat Sabotage Failure 25 10
45 seconds ago iJellyMyself Sabotage Failure 25 9
1 minute ago Pitman- Sabotage Failure 25 11
2 minutes ago iKon_ Sabotage Failure 25 10
2 minutes ago magic_scape Sabotage Failure 25 10
3 minutes ago iMeebMyself Sabotage Failure 25 10
4 minutes ago hextor Sabotage Failure 25 9

theres logs from my sabs on TLM's top 150

and just so i kinda keep on topic:

tlm seems to be a lot more devastated then RF in this war, all having bought 3000000 bil sentry or having sold ALL da

Doce12Pares
7th January 2010, 12:06 PM

it's a smart move to war tlm though.

war tlm now.

war vs later.

those 2 are rf's main threat for #1 ranking.

Vrasp
7th January 2010, 12:14 PM
it's a smart move to war tlm though.

war tlm now.

war vs later.

those 2 are rf's main threat for #1 ranking.

Maybe, but I don't think it was smart for TLM to war RF :-P

Doce12Pares
7th January 2010, 12:15 PM
Maybe, but I don't think it was smart for TLM to war RF :-P

you never know.

tlm has friends :P

Crazik
7th January 2010, 12:20 PM
I'm done witht this thread, all I see is ignorants/noobs posting useless shit.

Have fun everyone.

Doce12Pares
7th January 2010, 12:22 PM
Why Vrasp?

joking.

vrasp is the only one from rf i really know.

iKon_
7th January 2010, 12:35 PM
just so ppl dont think im helping out TLM

12 seconds ago ass_hat Sabotage Failure 25 10
45 seconds ago iJellyMyself Sabotage Failure 25 9
1 minute ago Pitman- Sabotage Failure 25 11
2 minutes ago iKon_ Sabotage Failure 25 10
2 minutes ago magic_scape Sabotage Failure 25 10
3 minutes ago iMeebMyself Sabotage Failure 25 10
4 minutes ago hextor Sabotage Failure 25 9

theres logs from my sabs on TLM's top 150

and just so i kinda keep on topic:

tlm seems to be a lot more devastated then RF in this war, all having bought 3000000 bil sentry or having sold ALL da

Maybe Im not talking to the right people, but I havent met anyone thats been devastated by the war yet. RF has taken a little damage, TLM has taken a little damage, probably even a little more seeing as we are the underdogs (despite what whoever it was argued earlier). Not a very exciting war.

MaradoX-
7th January 2010, 12:38 PM
I'm done witht this thread, all I see is ignorants/noobs posting useless shit.

Have fun everyone.
Or you just can't come up with something because you know we are right with what we are saying...

iKon_
7th January 2010, 12:50 PM
Or you just can't come up with something because you know we are right with what we are saying...

Im going to kind of take Crazik's side,not because he's my butt buddy TLM'er, but because this thread has been rediculous. Its like a couple posts ago when someone mentioned it was boring cause there was no trash talking, people just started trying to creat trash to talk about. Like Vrasp; he normally has something intelligent to say, and I normally agree with him for the most part, but not in this thread :P

It's still boring...

the_last_dawn
7th January 2010, 12:55 PM
Lol crazik I cant be bothered finding the quote again that just signifies how much of an idiot you are.

If you think me deleting my account was a victory then your clearly trying to over compensate for your losses.

I told first time publicly in #VS around the 22nd of DECEMBER 09 when I was going to quit. Your war hadnt even started. You might think that I am lying and I couldn't care less about that but I know that you were doing barely any damage on me with my sentry only being sabbable by 2, maybe 3 people from TLM.

Your statements have only brought up that you won and that I ran away from a war when I actually am leaving the country for 9 days and then I have year 12. Sorry I take studies more importantly. Seriously, I thought TLM would be sensible people because you need a strong mind to keep clicking all day long but now I can see you can also be a psychopath and still be part of TLM. ie. crazik :)

Vrasp
7th January 2010, 01:32 PM
Im going to kind of take Crazik's side,not because he's my butt buddy TLM'er, but because this thread has been rediculous. Its like a couple posts ago when someone mentioned it was boring cause there was no trash talking, people just started trying to creat trash to talk about. Like Vrasp; he normally has something intelligent to say, and I normally agree with him for the most part, but not in this thread :P

It's still boring...

Could you find some of the trash I've talked? Other than perhaps to Crazik, because I was just returning the favor.

Crazik
7th January 2010, 02:34 PM
I MADE YOU QUIT TLD GET OVER IT, YOU COULNDT TAKE IT ANYMORE SO YOU SOLD AND RAN OFF.

I am the greatest player this game has ever seen.

Trekie4ever
7th January 2010, 03:04 PM

No Crazik. We are all the greatest players the game has ever seen in TLM.

:devil4:

MaradoX-
7th January 2010, 03:13 PM
I MADE YOU QUIT TLD GET OVER IT, YOU COULNDT TAKE IT ANYMORE SO YOU SOLD AND RAN OFF.

First casualty of war: Archadella (not active)

Oh and he was TLM...

PS: TLD quit because he told us befor the war he would, don't know the reason anymore....

TheLoneSpirit
7th January 2010, 03:29 PM
omg crazik likes to toot his own horn

oh wait.. isint that fury's horn hes been tootin all along ?

ps : no pun intended. (did i just intend the pun by saying that?) :p

cmon crazik .. just apologize for ur silly sab , lets all go back to doing what we do best

You guys holding GOLD with some DA , and us taking all that gold :P

Valheru_Prince
7th January 2010, 04:00 PM
1 hour ago iCrazikMyself Sabotage 25 4
1 hour ago iCrazikMyself Sabotage 25 5

I think it's not meant to be......Just surrender mate ;)

Pedro
7th January 2010, 11:44 PM

Usually when somebody says that they are the greatest player ever they are trying to compensate for the fact that they are not the greatest and most likely never will be.

Only person who I can think of that made that claim who may have been correct in saying it would have been Cassius Clay / Mohamed Ali who was probably the worlds best boxer ever.

Crazik couldnt possibly be the best player ever.

SleepingDragon
8th January 2010, 12:03 AM
war rf!!!!!!!!

Are you into mixed martial arts? That's usually something you hear from that crowd :P

In other news, I have been farming TLM for crap, but it's good gold to me. So good, in fact, that I don't have enough soldiers to hold my weapons but I refuse to click. This war is causing my account to grow rapidly, I fear hyperinflation. :evilimu:

Also, IMHO I think Crazik was being sarcastic.

Doce12Pares
8th January 2010, 12:44 AM
Are you into mixed martial arts? That's usually something you hear from that crowd :P

In other news, I have been farming TLM for crap, but it's good gold to me. So good, in fact, that I don't have enough soldiers to hold my weapons but I refuse to click. This war is causing my account to grow rapidly, I fear hyperinflation. :evilimu:

Also, IMHO I think Crazik was being sarcastic.

it's a common phrase in mma/boxing forums.

:laughing:

Reno
8th January 2010, 01:00 AM
You attacked BlackEagle with 12 turns and WON 107,142,464 Gold. 1,002 Blades were found to be sabotaged. Your Strike is now 746,822,048 (lost 100,905,854), Defense is now 17,288,045 (lost 557)

Touché TLM. Touché.

Crazik
8th January 2010, 05:55 AM
I was being sarcastic. I decided to lower my iq to stew's level in order to enjoy this pointless thread.

luigi
8th January 2010, 07:20 AM
Lol crazik I cant be bothered finding the quote again that just signifies how much of an idiot you are.

If you think me deleting my account was a victory then your clearly trying to over compensate for your losses.

I told first time publicly in #VS around the 22nd of DECEMBER 09 when I was going to quit. Your war hadnt even started. You might think that I am lying and I couldn't care less about that but I know that you were doing barely any damage on me with my sentry only being sabbable by 2, maybe 3 people from TLM.

Your statements have only brought up that you won and that I ran away from a war when I actually am leaving the country for 9 days and then I have year 12. Sorry I take studies more importantly. Seriously, I thought TLM would be sensible people because you need a strong mind to keep clicking all day long but now I can see you can also be a psychopath and still be part of TLM. ie. crazik :)

ya its been a while since he said he was quitting for RL... was supposed to sell to me until i sabbed him :P lol

Sux0r
8th January 2010, 10:09 AM

guess you could buttfuck kartel then

steward69
8th January 2010, 10:30 AM
War over guys ;p

15:54 Zeit • on Behalf of TLM and Crazik's actions I apologise for what he did so call for a fair and open truce

we eventually excepted the truce

good luck too all and dont forget RF cant war ;p

Casper
8th January 2010, 10:38 AM
Oh good one, think that was very nice of zeit to take responsibility.

I was doing ok in the war but yeah some guys in RF gave me a good amount of damage, think it was pretty fun for sabbers both sides.

Best of luck for rest of age guys :biggrin:

steward69
8th January 2010, 11:51 AM
well you would think that zeit ;p

TheLoneSpirit
8th January 2010, 05:36 PM
Ok so the war is over

I returned the sabs i got.

Tell your folks to stay away now <3

if anyone felt hurt by my actions for returning sabs . Heres my personal Apology :-) ;-)

'Sowwie'

Doce12Pares
8th January 2010, 11:56 PM
War over guys ;p

15:54 Zeit • on Behalf of TLM and Crazik's actions I apologise for what he did so call for a fair and open truce

we eventually excepted the truce

good luck too all and dont forget RF cant war ;p

wow. tlm gave up. shame.

Doce12Pares
9th January 2010, 12:00 AM
anyways i'm such a newb.

look what i did.

4 hours ago Valheru_Prince WON 183,851,228 Gold 1,806 6,830 122,447,133 134,407,160 12
4 hours ago Valheru_Prince LOST attack 322 3,795 189,584,706 135,766,478 1
4 hours ago Valheru_Prince LOST attack 322 3,801 195,821,519 135,654,226 12

i hit valheru_prince without reconning him again.

he unfortunately bought DA in between the time i last reconned him and when i hit him so i ended up losing.

i sabbed his shields and probed to break it so that i can lower his DA so i was eventually able to win the next one however i didn't realize his TFF was a lot lower than mine so i was only able to take part of his gold.

what a waste of time , men and turns for me.

rookie mistake. i'll learn the next time.

i hope valheru doesn't get mad.

steward69
9th January 2010, 12:05 AM
WAR back on lol we changed are minds after tlm admin seam to think its funny to abuse us ;p
plus its fun and something to dooo ;ppppp

Doce12Pares
9th January 2010, 12:08 AM
WAR back on lol we changed are minds after tlm admin seam to think its funny to abuse us ;p

war rf!

i'm rooting for you guys , rf.

i've always liked rf.

iKon_
9th January 2010, 12:17 AM
STEW< WAR IS BACK ON K?!
;ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ppppppppppppppppppppppp

Anyways, Im an american, and american's NEVER lose. Americans are better than all others in the world. So I already won. (I guess south africa is ok too)

MaradoX-
9th January 2010, 12:20 AM

Love yah man ;p

Doce12Pares
9th January 2010, 12:32 AM
i'm still learning the game.

what's considered a good hit at this point of the age?

this is what i've been hitting for? too low? should i hit for higher?

1 minute ago Valheru_Prince WON 228,724,294 Gold 1,902 4,632 124,577,211 208,096,108 12
5 hours ago Valheru_Prince WON 183,851,228 Gold 1,806 6,830 122,447,133 134,407,160 12
17 hours ago Mitchhh WON 195,479,224 Gold 6,459 5,142 91,449,685 133,557,799 12
1 day ago Mitchhh WON 210,039,279 Gold 7,121 5,563 98,456,884 136,930,046 12
1 day ago Mitchhh WON 195,062,486 Gold 7,189 5,613 100,942,492 135,199,849 12
1 day ago MaXteR- WON 237,042,555 Gold 1,162 2,585 46,382,086 136,782,596 12
1 day ago MaXteR- WON 233,686,400 Gold 810 7,362 44,582,687 45,269,250 12

saulot
9th January 2010, 01:44 AM
STEW< WAR IS BACK ON K?!
;ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ppppppppppppppppppppppp

Anyways, Im an american, and american's NEVER lose. Americans are better than all others in the world. So I already won. (I guess south africa is ok too)

rofl
only an american culd think america is better than anybody

Doce12Pares
9th January 2010, 01:50 AM
rofl
only an american culd think america is better than anybody

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbjVI

saulot
9th January 2010, 01:58 AM
retty funny Doce12Pares

Doce12Pares
9th January 2010, 01:59 AM
retty funny Doce12Pares

i like the part when he says "books" and no one said anything. LOL

iKon_
9th January 2010, 02:24 AM
i'm still learning the game.

what's considered a good hit at this point of the age?

this is what i've been hitting for? too low? should i hit for higher?

1 minute ago Valheru_Prince WON 228,724,294 Gold 1,902 4,632 124,577,211 208,096,108 12
5 hours ago Valheru_Prince WON 183,851,228 Gold 1,806 6,830 122,447,133 134,407,160 12
17 hours ago Mitchhh WON 195,479,224 Gold 6,459 5,142 91,449,685 133,557,799 12
1 day ago Mitchhh WON 210,039,279 Gold 7,121 5,563 98,456,884 136,930,046 12
1 day ago Mitchhh WON 195,062,486 Gold 7,189 5,613 100,942,492 135,199,849 12
1 day ago MaXteR- WON 237,042,555 Gold 1,162 2,585 46,382,086 136,782,596 12
1 day ago MaXteR- WON 233,686,400 Gold 810 7,362 44,582,687 45,269,250 12

Well, I have about 173x your SA and I hit for about 3-4 times as much as you :P But I am a noob slayer.

Doce12Pares
9th January 2010, 02:29 AM
Well, I have about 173x your SA and I hit for about 3-4 times as much as you :P But I am a noob slayer.

it's hard to get good hits with my low sa.

i need to make some Rich Farms. :)

pilferer
9th January 2010, 03:14 AM
i was wondering why i had a sudden increase in da rank...

rabbitohs
9th January 2010, 05:14 AM
Increase in rank means you lost DA...
Not important, but im picky like that, sorry

Well, war back on; GL to both sides continuing :)

Valheru_Prince
9th January 2010, 08:23 AM
anyways i'm such a newb.

look what i did.

4 hours ago Valheru_Prince WON 183,851,228 Gold 1,806 6,830 122,447,133 134,407,160 12
4 hours ago Valheru_Prince LOST attack 322 3,795 189,584,706 135,766,478 1
4 hours ago Valheru_Prince LOST attack 322 3,801 195,821,519 135,654,226 12

i hit valheru_prince without reconning him again.

he unfortunately bought DA in between the time i last reconned him and when i hit him so i ended up losing.

i sabbed his shields and probed to break it so that i can lower his DA so i was eventually able to win the next one however i didn't realize his TFF was a lot lower than mine so i was only able to take part of his gold.

what a waste of time , men and turns for me.

rookie mistake. i'll learn the next time.

i hope valheru doesn't get mad.

Nah, you had more casualties and considering others made a lot more money with 12 turns than you did with 25

10 hours ago Zeranious LOST 316,227,442 Gold 291 1,737 2,578,878,625 121,840,746 12

I suppose i won that actually :p

I never get mad, I slept like a baby :)

Doce12Pares
9th January 2010, 12:33 PM
This has to be one of the lamest AA's I've ever read. :rofl:

Are you watching closely?

Attack me and I will sab you.

Always remember, I WANT to sab you.

http://ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=16797

and this guy is a mod. :rofl:

TheLoneSpirit
9th January 2010, 12:39 PM
thats what u get from noobs with high spy rating who want to be top sabbers in an alliance

nothing special there rly... u shud see this one guy from TLM who has a video about a bunch of guys firing a "big" gun .. he compares the gun to RF... too heavy for him to handle :D

>_>

iKon_
9th January 2010, 02:33 PM
Respectfully addressing RF members and respective RF leaders,

It has come to the attention of the TLM (The Last Minute) consul that the members and leaders of RF (Relentless) are seeking a truce agreement. TLM is an alliance of respect, and therefore will consider this wish of yours; however there are certain demands which may come along with this agreement. In order to proceed, repeat after me these phrases;

I, member of RF, will not sab anymore TLM and will respect them thoroughly.
I, member of RF, will sell 10% of my sell off value to a TLM member at our discretion.
I, member of RF, will no long insult or disrespect any TLM member, or else further penalties will result.
I, member of RF, do state, with haste, that Crazik pwnt us.

This is all we ask the non-leadership members of RF to agree to.
For the leadership of RF, further requirements must be fulfilled

I, Vrasp, will agree that I am at the will of TLM. If necessary, I will sell my account to them at the end of the age in order to achieve a TLM win.
I, namyar, will never (EVER) hit another TLM member again.
I, Stew, will take english speaking courses; then, I will admit that I'm a douche-bag, spell the word "douche-bag", and recite 5 synonyms for the word "douche-bag"

These are our humble specifications for a truce to be drawn up. We (TLM) know that you (RF) will respectfully consider the offer. This offer is not limitless, but has a time-limit; 48 hours shall be allotted for you to come to a unanimous agreement within the alliance. If a unanimous agreement is not agreed upon, the unagreed members shall either be forced to leave the alliance, or the truce will be denied.

By signing on the (below) line, you are agreeing to the full expectations of this document.

_____Namyar_____X (namyar)
_____Stew______X (stew)
_____Vrasp______X (Vrasp)
_____Rouen_______X (Rouen)

Kind regards,

The members and respectful leaders of TLM

This Document has been Notarized by the Official Congress of The United States of America and shall immediately be implemented

An official carbon copy has been sent to each Leader of the respectful alliances

http://xpda.com/junkmail/junk198/small_US-GreatSeal-Obverse.jpg

SleepingDragon
9th January 2010, 02:46 PM
I, [FONT="Arial"]member of RF, will not sab anymore TLM and will respect them thoroughly.
I, member of RF, will sell 10% of my sell off value to a TLM member at our discretion.
I, member of RF, will no long insult or disrespect any TLM member, or else further penalties will result.
I, member of RF, do state, with assuredness, that Crazik pwnt us.

This is a very gracious document you have presented us with, let me be the first to state, unequivocally that
1) Crazik ain't pwnt chit.
2) TLM + CPM = farms to be plowed until the soil no longer yields properly.
3) 10% of my sell-off value is equal to what Vrasp craps in 30 minutes of tbg.
4) ...well, I can't agree to that. :tongue:

This is all we ask the non-leadership members of RF to agree to. For the leadership of RF, further reuirements must be fulfilled

For the leadership of TLM, lrn2spellcheck. kthxbai.

Vrasp
9th January 2010, 02:47 PM
IRC logs showing that TLM were the ones requesting the truce..

Session Start: Sat Jan 09 00:13:13 2010
Session Ident: #feril
[00:13:14] * Now talking in #feril
[00:13:27] <stewrf> hey feril
[00:13:39] <~Feril> so wahts the plan, lets get it all organized right now, be it war or not
[00:13:52] <~Feril> I wanna know whats going on, and then we can both send out bulletins together
[00:13:57] <~Feril> that way there will be no mix ups
[00:14:01] <stewrf> i think it was clear in the channel
[00:14:14] <stewrf> i sent u the log feril
[00:14:51] <~Feril> well I want it clear here plz, just to make things understood, and if there is anything we can do to keep the cooldown going and have the war stop, I would be glad for that
[00:17:04] <stewrf> ok vrasp a rouen have sabbed 80b off you in 4 days
[00:17:26] * iKon_ (iKon_@RoC-04f88b60.dsl-w.verizon.net) has joined #feril
[00:17:29] <iKon_> RAWR #2
[00:17:40] <iKon_> this is feril's channel
[00:17:43] <iKon_> and he only sexes me
[00:17:48] <iKon_> all others, plz leave
[00:18:00] <stewrf> vrasp/ rf is asking for 30b
[00:18:13] <iKon_> do I even count as a TLM "leader:?
[00:18:21] <iKon_> Im pretty lame
[00:18:23] <stewrf> i dunno
[00:18:29] <iKon_> if no, I give you permissionb to kick me
Session Close: Sat Jan 09 00:19:46 2010

Session Start: Sat Jan 09 00:19:46 2010
[00:19:47] * Disconnected
[00:22:34] * Attempting to rejoin channel #feril
[00:22:36] * Rejoined channel #feril
[00:29:13] <Vrasp> .
[00:29:15] <Vrasp> am i still connected
Session Close: Sat Jan 09 00:29:50 2010

Session Start: Sat Jan 09 00:29:50 2010
[00:29:50] * Disconnected
[00:29:56] * Attempting to rejoin channel #feril
[00:29:57] * Rejoined channel #feril
[00:30:09] <Vrasp> .
[00:30:11] <Vrasp> am i connected now
[00:31:31] <@Zeit> yep Vrasp youre connected alright
[00:31:52] <~Feril> lol wb vrasp :D
[00:32:03] * Feril sets mode: +o iKon_
[00:32:07] <stewrf> we cant limit the hits
[00:32:20] <stewrf> but we can keep to reasonable aa
[00:32:39] <stewrf> amount
[00:32:43] <~Feril> then how about 1 hit a day of the min AA asked, and anything after that has to be at least one turn over the min ammount asked
[00:33:04] <~Feril> hell, I sleep for six hours a night normally :P
[00:33:22] <stewrf> u wake up
[00:33:29] <stewrf> we watch u know
[00:33:31] <stewrf> ;p
[00:33:40] <~Feril> I wake when the war started yeat
[00:33:42] <~Feril> yeah*
[00:33:51] <~Feril> 4 days ago GreensKeeper LOST 1,902,522,799 Gold
[00:33:59] <~Feril> 6 days ago GreensKeeper LOST 1,601,153,298 Gold 13,009 9,037 80,339,053,377 34,839,576,562 12
[00:34:00] <~Feril> 6 days ago GreensKeeper LOST 1,597,695,438 Gold 12,953 9,512 79,672,404,385 34,702,068,421 12
[00:34:00] <~Feril> 1 week ago GreensKeeper LOST 2,876,715,000 Gold 12,618 9,216 78,281,384,944 34,581,763,689 12
[00:34:00] <~Feril> 1 week ago GreensKeeper LOST 1,788,096,011 Gold 13,015 9,207 73,266,786,965 32,649,255,528 12
[00:34:00] <~Feril> 1 week ago GreensKeeper LOST 2,012,486,266 Gold 12,796 9,103 66,946,037,109 30,192,089,848 12
[00:34:20] <~Feril> and I've logged many times with 1.5bil as well
[00:34:38] <~Feril> I work shift work, so half the time I'm night shift, half the time I'm dayshift
[00:34:47] <~Feril> so it may look like I'm waking, but I'm working
[00:35:17] <Vrasp> We're not going to make any hit agreement. We'll go back to hitting the way we did before.
[00:35:31] <Vrasp> We won't intentionally low hit you, but we'll hit you like we used to.
[00:36:08] <~Feril> oh shit
[00:36:28] <~Feril> fuck yeah :D sorry guys lol new universal soldier with van dam :O
[00:36:38] <~Feril> woohoo :D
[00:36:42] <~Feril> okay, Im back :P
[00:36:45] <~Feril> okay
[00:36:56] <~Feril> resonable hits
[00:37:09] <~Feril> 2.5 hours is all I ask
[00:38:19] <Vrasp> I'm not going to promise a 5 turn hit.
[00:38:26] <~Feril> as for the gold, I want a forsure no sabs on us after 3-4 hours from now, or the gold comes back to us
[00:38:29] <Vrasp> If you bank all the time we might hit for 4 turns.
[00:38:33] <stewrf> what about feril account ect
[00:38:36] <Vrasp> If you actually stay off we'll probably wait.
[00:38:40] <~Feril> same with all our big accounts
[00:38:43] <~Feril> decent hits
[00:38:50] <~Feril> you guys are normally good for that anyways
[00:38:57] <stewrf> we know
[00:39:07] <stewrf> jsut in war we farmed
[00:39:12] <~Feril> not really:P
[00:39:15] <stewrf> u saw what we did befor it
[00:39:19] <~Feril> you guys actually sucked in the war farming me :P
[00:39:34] <~Feril> I logged way to many times with good gold
[00:40:09] <stewrf> well feel free let us have another go
[00:40:13] <~Feril> today was the only day I really got farmed
[00:40:26] <~Feril> other then that I was hit hit twice in 4-5 days
[00:42:18] <~Feril> so are the hits a go?
[00:42:33] <~Feril> 5 turns, unless I bank to well, then the occasional four turn hit?
[00:42:47] <~Feril> and decent hits as well on BOTH sides, RF and TLM go for decent hits
[00:44:18] <stewrf> ok ive spoken to rf admins
[00:45:42] <stewrf> after making good points about fun and activity RF will only stop war if TLM surrender and pay us 20b i know u mite not wann do with and think im a cunt but its true ;p
[00:47:42] <stewrf> are any of u there
[00:47:48] * stewrf follows Zeit into a dark avenue. Hey test my crowbar!
[00:47:50] * @Zeit follows stewrf into a dark avenue. Hey test my crowbar!, Raises eyebrow
[00:47:54] * stewrf throws a keyboard at iKon_
[00:47:59] * stewrf steals Feril's cookies. Mwahaha!
[00:48:04] <~Feril> NOOOOOOOO
[00:48:09] <~Feril> not the food !!!! ;P
[00:48:18] <~Feril> please, hit me with something instead :P
[00:48:21] <stewrf> ;p
[00:48:38] <stewrf> u read up
[00:48:57] <~Feril> yeah, thinking for a sec
[00:49:04] * ~Feril is slow right now
[00:49:20] <~Feril> shouldn't drink after coming off a night shift then with lack of sleep work out for 1.5 hours lol
[00:49:27] <stewrf> mate
[00:49:35] <stewrf> its 5.46 am
[00:49:35] <stewrf> for me
[00:49:36] <stewrf> ;p
[00:49:58] <~Feril> not bad :D wtf you doing up still? :P
[00:50:08] <~Feril> I think I finally slept at 8am this morn
[00:51:13] <stewrf> ;p
[00:56:55] <stewrf> price goin up ;p
[00:57:19] <Vrasp> You guys should pretty much do a real surrender and just totally sell off to us right now.
[00:57:21] <Vrasp> Just sayin'.
[00:59:03] <~Feril> almost decided, guys, me and zeit are just talking about it
[01:00:47] <stewrf> lol
[01:00:59] <stewrf> toe nice gold
[01:01:02] <stewrf> ;p
[01:01:53] <stewrf> we will take that as a no
[01:01:54] <stewrf> ;p
[01:01:57] <stewrf> good
[01:02:11] <stewrf> no one in rf wanted the war t oend
[01:02:20] * ~Feril blushes
[01:02:41] <~Feril> just sab the damn shields this time :P
[01:02:41] <~Feril> lmao
[01:03:02] <Vrasp> Okay, so that's a "let's keep warring"?
[01:03:16] <~Feril> yeah, we don't like the surrender part
[01:03:21] <~Feril> the rest was acceptable
[01:03:24] <~Feril> but we won't surrender
[01:03:24] <stewrf> ok
[01:03:33] <stewrf> we will see
[01:03:37] <~Feril> lets try and keep this happy as well
[01:03:40] * stewrf (stewardlil@RoC-1cfaf524.cable.virginmedia.com) has left #feril
[01:03:42] <Vrasp> Sounds good. :p
Session Close: Sat Jan 09 01:03:45 2010

RichOahu_ES
9th January 2010, 03:34 PM
Always remember, I WANT to sab you. [/B]

wth!

they stole my AA!!!

pigsfoot
9th January 2010, 03:36 PM
wth!

they stole my AA!!!

No, yours is "remember I want to FAIL to sab you"

MaradoX-
9th January 2010, 05:09 PM
Respectfully addressing RF members and respective RF leaders,

It has come to the attention of the TLM (The Last Minute) consul that the members and leaders of RF (Relentless) are seeking a truce agreement. TLM is an alliance of respect, and therefore will consider this wish of yours; however there are certain demands which may come along with this agreement. In order to proceed, repeat after me these phrases;

I, member of RF, will not sab anymore TLM and will respect them thoroughly.
I, member of RF, do state, with haste, that Crazik pwnt us.

This is all we ask the non-leadership members of RF to agree to.
For the leadership of RF, further requirements must be fulfilled

I, Vrasp, will agree that I am at the will of TLM. If necessary, I will sell my account to them at the end of the age in order to achieve a TLM win.
I, namyar, will never (EVER) hit another TLM member again.
I, Stew, will take english speaking courses; then, I will admit that I'm a douche-bag, spell the word "douche-bag", and recite 5 synonyms for the word "douche-bag"

These are our humble specifications for a truce to be drawn up. We (TLM) know that you (RF) will respectfully consider the offer. This offer is not limitless, but has a time-limit; 48 hours shall be allotted for you to come to a unanimous agreement within the alliance. If a unanimous agreement is not agreed upon, the unagreed members shall either be forced to leave the alliance, or the truce will be denied.

By signing on the (below) line, you are agreeing to the full expectations of this document.

_____Namyar_____X (namyar)
_____Stew______X (stew)
_____Vrasp______X (Vrasp)
_____Rouen_______X (Rouen)

Kind regards,

The members and respectful leaders of TLM

This Document has been Notarized by the Official Congress of The United States of America and shall immediately be implemented

An official carbon copy has been sent to each Leader of the respectful alliances

http://xpda.com/junkmail/junk198/small_US-GreatSeal-Obverse.jpg

No thanx, goodbye and have a nice day ;)

Valheru_Prince
9th January 2010, 06:08 PM
Ok that was funny to read!

And I'm getting all confused about wheter we are or are not warring.... All this peace talk :S

It's not like i will notice war is over with all the different chains sabbing poor little me...

iKon_
9th January 2010, 06:38 PM
Ok that was funny to read!

And I'm getting all confused about wheter we are or are not warring.... All this peace talk :S

It's not like i will notice war is over with all the different chains sabbing poor little me...

still warring for sure, I was just trying to lighten the mood :P

at least one RF person laughed at it, I dont think the rest even understood it was a joke... haha (rouen laughed too)

Valheru_Prince
12th January 2010, 06:15 PM
Profile (iCrazikMyself)
Farm all you want Rf, I already won that war.

4 turns - 800 mils please.

Sabotage Damage to RF:
44,826,449,980 Gold

I think it should at least say we. Or does Crazik think he is more important than TLM?

And I hope he doesn't think the war ends here?

Crazik
12th January 2010, 06:46 PM
I was warring Stew Personnally as he is the most annoying cheating kid in this game. I won my war. I will keep on sabbing all the rf nubs that supports him anyway dont worry.

and yes TLM just won the war. You guys will never cope the value lost from TLD+ STEW accounts.

Vrasp
12th January 2010, 07:03 PM
I was warring Stew Personnally as he is the most annoying cheating kid in this game. I won my war. I will keep on sabbing all the rf nubs that supports him anyway dont worry.

and yes TLM just won the war. You guys will never cope the value lost from TLD+ STEW accounts.

Except the TLD gold stayed in chain? :p

Should stew's ban remain permanent, yeah that's a considerable loss, but it's not like TLM had anything to do with it. Whatever boosts your ego though.

pigsfoot
12th January 2010, 07:19 PM

Should stew's ban remain permanent, yeah that's a considerable loss, but it's not like TLM had anything to do with it. Whatever boosts your ego though.

Like it or not Vrasp yet another high profile account gets caught cheating from RF, people will begin to think if he cheated did they cheat blah blah?

In other words has any of RFs wins been legal? I doubt it personally

iKon_
12th January 2010, 07:31 PM

Im assuming the ban was banker's, multi's, or both. In that case, I'd say TLM likely had a part in the ban. Before the war, stew would not have been farmed, so he wouldnt have needed the gold... after the war started, trust me, I would have farmed stew 5x a day, if he even held 2 turns worth. I think I hit stew maybe once ever. The pressure we put on RF, in particular the pressure on stew, caused him to need extra help to keep up with the losses which likely made him result to cheating.

Vrasp, at some point you can quit backing up ALL of your members, especially ones like stew.

Crazik
12th January 2010, 07:44 PM

TLD gold stayed inchain but its nothing compared to the gold you would of gotten if he kept playing the whole age.

I have everything to do with Stew's ban, but that's an other story.

I dont want to get your beautiful thread locked.

MaradoX-
12th January 2010, 07:47 PM
Im assuming the ban was banker's, multi's, or both. In that case, I'd say TLM likely had a part in the ban. Before the war, stew would not have been farmed, so he wouldnt have needed the gold... after the war started, trust me, I would have farmed stew 5x a day, if he even held 2 turns worth. I think I hit stew maybe once ever. The pressure we put on RF, in particular the pressure on stew, caused him to need extra help to keep up with the losses which likely made him result to cheating.

Vrasp, at some point you can quit backing up ALL of your members, especially ones like stew.

Until you can prove anything, you shouldn't be accusing stewrf from cheating.

If he says it was his housemate, then I believe him, it could be, but it could also be the other way.

StewRF should be not guilty until proven that he's guilty.

I even don't believe andy got logs to really prove it, only two accounts sharing one IP.

If so, what if my dad would play also...
Then I'd get banned, so in that case, nobody would be able to play on the same IP as another player?

Pauly_D
12th January 2010, 07:49 PM
If so, what if my dad would play also...
Then I'd get banned, so in that case, nobody would be able to play on the same IP as another player?

2 people can play on same IP, just as long as the 2 account dont have any contact, i.e attacking the other account, sending clicks etc.

ZAR
12th January 2010, 07:50 PM
2 people can play on same IP, just as long as the 2 account dont have any contact, i.e attacking the other account, sending clicks etc.

I think that is the case here ... the accounts didn´t interact :)

steward69
12th January 2010, 07:52 PM
sorry not to boost your ego ikon the ban nothing to do with my banking tho thanks for the compliment ;p and like many people have said before me illll be back!

MaradoX-
12th January 2010, 07:52 PM
Indeed, they didn't...

You MAY play the game WITH your friends, family, co-workers, etc. even if you are in the same building.

iKon_
12th January 2010, 07:57 PM

Hahaha, gross misinterpretation of the rules ftw?

So bankers/multis are allowed unless you interact in game with your banker? rigggggggght... :P

ZAR
12th January 2010, 08:01 PM

So bankers are allowed unless you interact in game with your banker? rigggggggght... :P

I think so :P

MaradoX-
12th January 2010, 08:06 PM

So bankers are allowed unless you interact in game with your banker? rigggggggght... :P

No, you would need to use 2 computers as they can see if both accounts are on the same computer I think...

iKon_
12th January 2010, 08:19 PM
No, you would need to use 2 computers as they can see if both accounts are on the same computer I think...

I have 2 computers... NOW CAN I HAVE BANKERS/MULTIS?! PLEASE?!

Crazik
12th January 2010, 09:31 PM
Alright, then his HOUSEMATE played 1 day only to selloff to namy only to dissapear for several weeks just to come back and 1turn hit me right after stew is done doing it.

Stop being so stupid people.

MaradoX-
13th January 2010, 05:13 AM
Alright, then his HOUSEMATE played 1 day only to selloff to namy only to dissapear for several weeks just to come back and 1turn hit me right after stew is done doing it.

Stop being so stupid people.

Ok, you tell me how you are gonna prove it was stew itself?, well guess what you can't...

Stop being a lame-ass and stop shouting accusations because you know you lost this age and you'll never be as big as mister f himself...

Crazik
13th January 2010, 06:05 AM
I am bigger/better than any cheater sir. I'm not playing to win the age, i'm playing to destroy stew.

MaradoX-
13th January 2010, 07:18 AM
I am bigger/better than any cheater sir. I'm not playing to win the age, i'm playing to destroy stew.

Bigger than darkraver is understandable but bigger than stew?
not possible ^^

He is and has always been a much better player than you...

Crazik
13th January 2010, 07:37 AM
nop, since you're a bit slow, i'll help you out.

Here's the formula: Any Legit player > any cheater (including Stew)

simple maths bro.

Octo
13th January 2010, 01:10 PM
Bigger than darkraver is understandable but bigger than stew?
not possible ^^

He is and has always been a much better player than you...
Define "better player"

SleepingDragon
13th January 2010, 01:28 PM

That's a pretty lofty goal, considering no one knew this Stew guy until a few days ago. You just pick random people to "destroy" and hope it gives you some e-cred or what? :badger:

meeker
13th January 2010, 02:21 PM

It stayed in chain sure, a large part went to the inactive stew acct.

Crazik
13th January 2010, 02:27 PM
good point meeker.

Also, SleepingDragon, either you are trolling me or you don't even play Roc.

kjzaa
13th January 2010, 02:37 PM
LOl stewRF had the same mystery housemate that turned up last age after Axehead15 gave him his account. then started turn farming :icon_laug

funny thing about it though was that to ensure he didnt get his own gold stolen he had to bank his gold first then hit after with axehead account, hense why he rarely got any gold lol

Good to see the admins decided to do something about it this time :)

MaradoX-
13th January 2010, 02:39 PM
That's a pretty lofty goal, considering no one knew this Stew guy until a few days ago. You just pick random people to "destroy" and hope it gives you some e-cred or what? :badger:

No one?

http://ruinsofchaos.com/history.php?gameid=4

skynet
13th January 2010, 03:00 PM
No one?

http://ruinsofchaos.com/history.php?gameid=4

that win's tainted in the eyes of the whole community now... well, except yours maybe :tongue:

Ok, you tell me how you are gonna prove it was stew itself?, well guess what you can't...

conversely how are you so sure that it wasn't?? are you there with stew???

yeah, didn't think so... :icon_laug

Doce12Pares
13th January 2010, 03:42 PM
This has to be one of the lamest AA's I've ever read. :rofl:

Are you watching closely?

Attack me and I will sab you.

Always remember, I WANT to sab you.

i apologize for making fun of roeun.

if i had known he was such a great investigative mod , i would never have made fun of him and chained his alliance.

pretty funny.

i'm sure it's just a coincidence that when i started sabbing and farming his alliance is when he discovered the evidence that i was a cheater.

just wondering what his evidence was and how he got the evidence i was cheating?

Savage_NPK
13th January 2010, 03:50 PM
RF's glorious leader is banned? Well then RF's greatness since age1 means nothing now ;)

Not that it meant anything anyway.

Octo
13th January 2010, 05:05 PM
i apologize for making fun of roeun.

if i had known he was such a great investigative mod , i would never have made fun of him and chained his alliance.

pretty funny.

i'm sure it's just a coincidence that when i started sabbing and farming his alliance is when he discovered the evidence that i was a cheater.

just wondering what his evidence was and how he got the evidence i was cheating?What the...?

Jankster
13th January 2010, 06:03 PM
What the...?

Yes octo, maybee using proxy, ohh why use proxy?
I only got my wife,3 kids, my neigboor etc, maybee they got a cat I dunno?
Cheating should led to a banning thats it..
Also I think mods should be more open why peeps got banned!

rouen
13th January 2010, 06:09 PM
Yes octo, maybee using proxy, ohh why use proxy?
I only got my wife,3 kids, my neigboor etc, maybee they got a cat I dunno?
Cheating should led to a banning thats it..
Also I think mods should be more open why peeps got banned!

All you have to do is ask!

However this is not the place to discuss your ban Doce. You are using the appropriate channels already.

Back to the original topic.

MaradoX-
13th January 2010, 06:14 PM
that win's tainted in the eyes of the whole community now... well, except yours maybe :tongue:

conversely how are you so sure that it wasn't?? are you there with stew???

yeah, didn't think so... :icon_laug

Ok, I can't prove he didn't cheat, i wasn't there, but can you prove he cheated?

So guess what, your last sentence is a waste of your own time...

PS:
Maybe It ain't a tainted win in my eyes, but i protect my alliance as much as I can, now it's RF, but if it would be another one I'd still do the same...

Valheru_Prince
13th January 2010, 06:33 PM
I know that I am not a cheater. I am sure of that, even though you guys can't be. Same goes the other way around, I can't tell if others are cheating or not. However I think RoC has good mods/admins so cheaters will be caught and if people were banned wrongly accounts will be given back. So I think that when an age ends only the non-cheaters are left.

So thats why I don't think RF's previous wins were tainted.

Now for this age I know that I am no extraordinary person and that many of you like to play RoC just as much as I do. Therefore I think most of you aren't cheaters and play for fun. RF consist of some of the best players around and they (including me) will only try even harder to secure a victory this age. Hopefully with Stew (meaning he could prove he is innocent) but else without to prove once and for all:

RF can win without cheating. (IKon must be happy I'm not making us the underdogs in that sentence ;))

Now back to the war, Crazik how is living without DA? Like it?

Doce12Pares
13th January 2010, 10:59 PM
All you have to do is ask!

However this is not the place to discuss your ban Doce. You are using the appropriate channels already.

Back to the original topic.

so what is the appropriate channels?

i want to discuss it somewhere public where everyone who plays roc and the other mods can see it.

don't care about getting unbanned.

i want to discuss your evidence and your evidence gathering skills.

rouen
13th January 2010, 11:16 PM
so what is the appropriate channels?

i want to discuss it somewhere public where everyone who plays roc and the other mods can see it.

don't care about getting unbanned.

i want to discuss your evidence and your evidence gathering skills.

The ban appeal that you already put in. We dont do ban appeals, bans, or things like this in the forum, never have and never will.

TheLoneSpirit
14th January 2010, 12:04 AM

no reason for the win to be tainted if hes 'banned' for something admins says he did in this age

RF's glorious leader is banned? Well then RF's greatness since age1 means nothing now

Not that it meant anything anyway.

If it does mean anything ( which is does since u posted along those lines) read above

+

stew isn't the only leader of RF and hasn't been the leaders since age alpha
;-)

RF has seen many good players within RF , and has seen many lousy cheaters in other alliances .. so lets move on ?

TLM still need to win this war by sabbing , not just getting stew banned :P [looks like its a struggle for them lol :couple: ]

iKon_
14th January 2010, 12:58 AM
struggle? I think we're doing alright

MaradoX-
14th January 2010, 03:47 AM
struggle? I think we're doing alright

Riiiighhhttt.....

iKon_
14th January 2010, 07:02 AM
Riiiighhhttt.....

who's not doing alright? :-/

MaradoX-
14th January 2010, 07:51 AM
who's not doing alright? :-/

If you are saying that you are winning the war by sabbing us and that you do enough damage, then i'm the king of sealand :<3:

iKon_
14th January 2010, 08:10 AM
Im simply saying that both sides are most likely (from what Ive seen) taking similar damage, mainly to the main accounts, while most of the smaller accounts have 0 DA.

KyleCias
14th January 2010, 08:15 AM
/me wears the tight t-shirt which says.. GO TLS! JUST DO IT!

norman
14th January 2010, 08:28 AM
Name Relentless
Leader Vrasp
Members 69
Score 532
Honesty , Loyalty and Trust.

I lol'd. If stew cheats now then he cheated before...his win in Age 1 is forever tainted.

Kinda of like Mark McGwire and his record breaking 70 home run season....in the end he is nothing but a cheater.

TheLoneSpirit
14th January 2010, 08:33 AM
if thats the way u look @ it every alliance has someone who has cheated in one way or another ...

so then we are all cheaters and shudnt play the game / have alliances

u phail norman

<3 kyle

Crazik
14th January 2010, 08:37 AM
You can close this thread now, I killed Rf's leader, Tlm won the war, you guys can move on now :hifolks:

norman
14th January 2010, 08:41 AM
if thats the way u look @ it every alliance has someone who has cheated in one way or another ...

so then we are all cheaters and shudnt play the game / have alliances

u phail norman

<3 kyle

Yes, smaller members from probably all alliances may have made multiple accounts or other stuff.

The only difference is that your cheater was a leader and owner of the ingame alliance...you can say anything you want but no one will really know for sure if Stew legitimately won Age 1 or not...

iKon_
14th January 2010, 08:45 AM
tls, the diff being that it hasn't been the alliance mains before, with the exception of those like VCS, whose names will forever be stained

Vrasp
14th January 2010, 08:51 AM
Yes, smaller members from probably all alliances may have made multiple accounts or other stuff.

The only difference is that your cheater was a leader and owner of the ingame alliance...you can say anything you want but no one will really know for sure if Stew legitimately won Age 1 or not...

I remember fury being banned once for suspicion of cheating. Let's just wait and see what happens with stew's ban.

norman
14th January 2010, 08:52 AM
No one will really know for sure whether any winner is legitimate or not.

and if the appeal process concludes he didnt cheat this time?

Which former alliance mains have been banned for cheating? :p

Its been a couple days since he was banned, if it was going to be appealed and his account restored, I would think it'd have already happened...

rouen
14th January 2010, 08:59 AM
This is the last time I am going to say it, the thread goes back to the war topic or the thread is closed.

Casper
14th January 2010, 09:46 AM
Back on Topic

1. RF started warring because stew and crazik were at each others throat's, sabs, chaining ensued on both sides just because of the two having a spat (lover's quarrel).

I then had a chat with stew about that and in short this is what was said:

[12:33] [stewrf] btw if u kick crazik no more wart*
[12:33] [stewrf] war jsut so u know
[12:36] [stewrf] im not a cock i just know what im doing namy may think im not but u only have to look at the results
[12:36] [Zeit] Hey stewrf I never insulted you so please stop acting like I did, you keep coming across like you want to argue I have stated a few times now I am not here to argue
[12:37] [stewrf] kk
[12:37] [Zeit] I have never ever said anything bad against you and have always praised your leadership :p
[12:37] [stewrf] we have to argee to disagree
[12:38] [Zeit] so please man don't talk to me like that else I won't talk to you simple.
[12:38] [stewrf] well pm if tlm or you change ur mind
[12:39] [Zeit] change my mind about paying you CC's ?
[12:39] [Zeit] that is not going to happen
[12:40] [Zeit] if you cannot see the actions I have taken already then you need to put yourself in my shoes and have another look
[12:45] [stewrf] m8 u remove crazik from admin*
12:45] [stewrf] i mean m8 i cus do that to anyone
[12:46] [stewrf] how do i know ur just telling him m8 i have to remove you but il put u back after truce
[12:46] [stewrf] mate i know peoples tactics and games
[12:47] [Zeit] Huh you calling me a liar ?
[12:47] [stewrf] u mite not but ive seen it befor same when people "leave an allaince in war"
[12:47] [stewrf] m8 i only trust me mate sorry
[12:47] [stewrf] there alot of lies in this age
[12:48] [Zeit] its fine no need to trust me, like I said I am here for friendship, sportsmanship and fun game play, I have no ulterior motives or the will to argue.

* First it was kick Crazik as Admin to Truce, we did that.

Then....

[05:50] [Zeit] You said 1. An Apology 2. CC's 3. Gold
[05:51] [stewrf] ok zeit no one came e to me to complain
[05:51] [Zeit] anyways I thought you wanted an Apology ?
[05:51] [stewrf] is what i said
[05:55] [Zeit] on Behalf of TLM and Crazik's actions I apologise for what he did so call for a fair and open truce.**
[05:58] [Zeit] so did you and Crazik make up then ?
[05:59] [stewrf] not really but we never will hes a dick ;p
[05:59] [Zeit] eish :(
[06:00] [Zeit] ahh man I was really hoping that you and Crazik would just shake hands and learn to be decent to each other
[06:01] [Zeit] are we cool ?
[06:03] [stewrf] kk
[06:03] [Zeit] thanx and I will do the same.. guess communication is key
[06:04] • Zeit hopes stewrf doesn't get sick of zeit running to him with complaints
[06:04] [stewrf] btw tld honestly did quit cus of school and holiday
[06:05] [Zeit] thanx for your help and eagerness and willingness to resolve, I will call all sabs off immediately but we will work on a 12 hour Grace period in case some don't get the message ?
[06:05] [stewrf] yeh

** Apology given and accepted.
Great Truce called,war off, Bulletin explaining about the Truce and that sabs are off, also explained the 12 Hour Grace Period aka CoolDown.

Then next day wake up to see RF still warring

[06:16] [Zeit] I am just shocked that you don't know what a cooldown means
[06:18] [stewrf] no i do
[06:18] [stewrf] we jsut look at it diffrently
[06:19] [stewrf] i promise u we not the only ones
[06:19] [Zeit] ahh ok, so after all these years Cooldown all of a sudden now means "get your last sabs in while you can" ha!! thats a new one
[06:20] [stewrf] m8 es koc bss all wud do the same
[06:21] [stewrf] so do we have a problem
[06:22] [stewrf] ?
[06:23] [stewrf] at the end of the day its just the rf sabbers pissed i truced
[06:24] [Zeit] well stewrf Let's see if you are a man of your word
[06:37] [Zeit] oh stewrf I just googled a little, the answers on what a Cool Down is is all over the internet but will paste small incepts:
[06:37] [Zeit] cooldown definition
[06:37] [Zeit] cool·-down (ko¯?o¯l'do?un')
[06:37] [Zeit] noun
[06:37] [Zeit] the act or an instance of gradually slowing or cooling down after vigorous exercise
[06:38] [Zeit] --
[06:38] [Zeit] cool down' period is permitted following an unofficial war. To be valid these agreements must be reported to Admins with associated times.
[06:38] [Zeit] [NAP (Non-Aggression Pact or Non Attack Policy) or commonly known as Cool-Down: An agreement between two or more alliances (or two or more clans not of the same alliance), avoiding war or aggressive operations/attacks for any amount of time exceeding the maximum allowable time of a Cease-Fire. A term used for those that are not in constant communication with their generals to cease attacks and decline in their attacks against enemies]
[06:38] [Zeit] ---
[06:38] [Zeit] Please read so you understand the meaning of CoolDown for next time^^
[06:40] [Zeit] Refrences:
1. http://www.yourdictionary.com/cool-down
2. http://www.alliancesatwar.com/CoC/ <-- there are many more just need to google and read but loads of reading lol
[06:43] [Zeit] 15 minutes ago Kelimepie None Yes
[06:43] [Zeit] rouen just told me they will be massing us as of 11:30 tomorrow morning
[06:45] [stewrf] http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/8118/mooo.jpg
[06:46] [Zeit] lol oh yeah saw that yesterday
[06:46] [stewrf] well if u wanna send me shit il send some back
[06:47] [Zeit] huh ? woah whats hit was I sending, I just sent FACTS
[06:47] [Zeit] I never sent childish crap or was that too much to read ?
[06:47] [stewrf] no ur bs definition
[06:48] [stewrf] ok us dumb asses warring u still***
[06:48] [Zeit] thats not a BS definition lol everyone knows what a Cooldown is, just seems you twist your own rules and definitions
[06:48] [stewrf] c ya
[06:48] [Zeit] lol
[06:48] [stewrf] bye
[06:48] [stewrf] gtg
[06:48] [stewrf] work
[06:48] [Zeit] cheers man take it easy

*** War back on, so much for diplomacy.

2. StewRF banned for the time being, now why are we warring ? It would be nice to have a valid reason and a real cause to fight over you know ?

Now that him and Crazik have made up and we stuck to our agreements as agreed with stew above, where do we go from here ?

I think it is fair to say both RF and TLM are inflicting good damage on both sides, wander if we topped the Trillions in sab damage yet :D

kavallier
14th January 2010, 11:14 AM
Lol do i really have to point out the obvious?
TLM is the closest competition for #1 that RF has.
Lots of fat accounts that need to be farmed to help keep TLM behind.
Ofcourse there's no "real" reason, RF basicly "forced" them into it with stupid random shit from stew.
so TLM stop falling for them RF tricks already lol.

iKon_
14th January 2010, 11:27 AM
Lol do i really have to point out the obvious?
TLM is the closest competition for #1 that RF has.
Lots of fat accounts that need to be farmed to help keep TLM behind.
Ofcourse there's no "real" reason, RF basicly "forced" them into it with stupid random shit from stew.
so TLM stop falling for them RF tricks already lol.

Only problem with that theory is that RF is being hurt close to or just as much as TLM is, so this is giving TW and VS (who both probably originally had a better chance at #1 than us) a chance to possibly close the gap on #1.

Crazik
14th January 2010, 11:36 AM
I'm glad Tlm decided to follow me and do something about it rather than just sit there and let Rf run away with the victory without even trying to do anything about it

It worth it.

rouen
14th January 2010, 12:28 PM
Let me clarify the sequence of events for those that are not in the know such as kavalier.

1. Crazik sabs stew unprovoked because he doesnt like him
2. Stew cant sab back so I sab for him
3. Crazik chains
4. We ask for it to stop and he says no
5. Relentless chains back

Relentless hardly "forced" anyone into anything.

kavallier
14th January 2010, 12:42 PM
Casper's post says it all.
TW, VS and PHNX are in no shape to win the age on their own.
If one of them sold to TLM then rf could have a lil problem ;p
Whatever the reason for the war was (doesn't matter now) it's obvious that rf is in no hurry to end it.
Would be dangerous for rf to leave tlm alone so they can keep clicking and banking ;p

Casper
14th January 2010, 02:20 PM
Let me clarify the sequence of events for those that are not in the know such as kavalier.

1. Crazik sabs stew unprovoked because he doesnt like him
2. Stew cant sab back so I sab for him
3. Crazik chains
4. We ask for it to stop and he says no
5. Relentless chains back

Relentless hardly "forced" anyone into anything.

Thanx rouen, although you missed out the sequences which my previous post clearly indicates.

Even though it might be RF's strategy to war, I think it's pretty lame to have asked TLM for certain conditions to be met to truce, then for RF to go back on their word.

Really does hinder any future credibility when dealing with RF by TLM or any other alliances not to mention the recent short-fall with Stew, hmm doesn't look good.

Does RF have no honour or responsibility for their namesake ?

rouen
14th January 2010, 02:38 PM
Thanx rouen, although you missed out the sequences which my previous post clearly indicates.

Even though it might be RF's strategy to war, I think it's pretty lame to have asked TLM for certain conditions to be met to truce, then for RF to go back on their word.

Really does hinder any future credibility when dealing with RF by TLM or any other alliances not to mention the recent short-fall with Stew, hmm doesn't look good.

Does RF have no honour or responsibility for their namesake ?

Like I said to you that night, the misunderstanding was on the meaning of cool down and then when you and stew got together to try and discuss what it meant he felt he was belittled.

Stew's current situation is fairly irrelevant considering there are two other leaders you can speak to with regard to the matter as I also advised you that night. Coming on here and posting conversations and having each side posting their own version of the events isnt going to get you any closer to a truce.

However if nothing else the war has helped me get to 100B sab damage and I am pretty sure vrasp is there as well.

Sux0r
14th January 2010, 06:10 PM
Name Relentless
Leader Vrasp
Members 69
Score 532
Honesty , Loyalty and Trust.

I lol'd. If stew cheats now then he cheated before...his win in Age 1 is forever tainted.

Kinda of like Mark McGwire and his record breaking 70 home run season....in the end he is nothing but a cheater.

Okay, that means PHNX's win last age doesn't count for which I'm pretty sure the people involved into it know why .. ;)

Valheru_Prince
14th January 2010, 06:22 PM
You can close this thread now, I killed Rf's leader, Tlm won the war, you guys can move on now :hifolks:

And they call us arrogant. Crazik, you should join RF, you'd fit right in here :P

And what would be the problem for us to let TLM click and bank? When the war started we had the bigger TFF/SOVs and i'm pretty sure the bankers in RF would keep it up. Not to mention that RF had quite some slayers to make lives of rival bankers harder. So thats not the reason we are warring.

iKon_
14th January 2010, 07:08 PM
Like I said to you that night, the misunderstanding was on the meaning of cool down and then when you and stew got together to try and discuss what it meant he felt he was belittled.

Come on, you seem intelligent, and I'm sure you've spoken to stew far more than I have. I'm also sure that you realize that (quite often) stew's logic is moronic and hard not to laugh at :P

Coming on here and posting conversations and having each side posting their own version of the events isnt going to get you any closer to a truce.

However if nothing else the war has helped me get to 100B sab damage and I am pretty sure vrasp is there as well.

Speaking on behalf of TLM, I don't want it to appear that we're begging RF for truce, since thats kind of what your post here sounds like to me (not to mention Casper's makes it seem a little that way too). We would be willing to take a mutual truce, but hey, if RF doesnt want to we're game. Im sure we have sabs in the 100B too ;)

Valheru_Prince
14th January 2010, 07:23 PM
Well the war is only helping to get sabdamages up. It's not like either of the alliances is really hurt by the war. Oh well, it keeps you off the streets...

Valheru_Prince
15th January 2010, 06:02 PM
Sorry for the double post but ehm.

Where is our farm?

iCrazikMyself (not active)

iKon_
15th January 2010, 08:01 PM
Sorry for the double post but ehm.

Where is our farm?

iCrazikMyself (not active)

[19:56] <iKon_> hey since hes in chain can you tell me what happened to Craz
[19:57] <Tapchou> Banned
[19:57] <iKon_> What for?:-S
[19:57] <Tapchou> I didnt ban him, dont ask me
[19:58] <iKon_> Come on tappy boo, I know you know
[20:04] <Tapchou> bankers

Practical joke? :-/

Valheru_Prince
15th January 2010, 08:33 PM
Sux0r told me he went into vacation mode.

If it's a ban then I'd be sad on the one side cause i don't like people being banned for cheating.

But on the other hand, being banned after celebrating stewrfs ban.....HAHAHAHAHA!?

iKon_
15th January 2010, 08:34 PM
i hope its vaca... if he had bankers they werent good ones.

Sux0r
17th January 2010, 06:14 PM
i hope its vaca... if he had bankers they werent good ones.

tap was takin the piss with you .. or he was with me :))

pilferer
17th January 2010, 06:46 PM
Okay, that means PHNX's win last age doesn't count for which I'm pretty sure the people involved into it know why .. ;)

no actually i dont.. why?

kavallier
19th January 2010, 11:12 AM
props to crazik for killing rf.

Sux0r
19th January 2010, 11:21 AM
props to crazik for killing rf.

once again, it wasnt crazik :<

STOP TAKING MY FUCKING CREDIT YOU FAGGOT CRAZIK

CyberPunk
19th January 2010, 11:37 AM
Congrats to TLM for killing RF this age, maybe you can do the same thing to VS?

TheLoneSpirit
22nd January 2010, 04:07 AM
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=1330789#post1330789

and this as well plz

tyvm for warring <3