PDA

View Full Version : RL recruitment got a story?

Palandrome
26th December 2009, 07:04 AM
Just for fun, anyone got a story about rl recruitment to this game? Maybe through this we can come to the realization of how these types of games are dying, the roots of why.

Chaser1 got recruited by Falqor.

I got recruited by Chaser1 and used Iamdanothegreat, as did Ctown33, Death_Touch55, and Relbeek.

Ctown33 recruited Unicornlady, BigHammers, and Pudgey.

Relbeek recruited Icestasis and Alice33.

I recruited stealth51 and Tayla, and Nappa_8222

These were all RL freinds getting recruited. Falqor is currently Chaser1's boss, and our good friend. Ctown was our good friend. DT55 is Chaser1's brother in law.
Relbeek is Chaser1's father in law.

Bighammers is a freind of ours, Unicornlady and Pudgey were both freinds of Ctown and Bighammers they met after they moved from here.

Icestasis is Relbeeks kid, and Alice33 was his wife.

In age six however, Falqor quit because when I started I cought and passed his rank in a matter of 2 days which dissapointed him, Ctown, Bighammers, and unicornlady all got banned for having the same IP. Those three lived with eachother.

Chaser1, Relbeek, Icestasis, and myself all got banned for playing on the same IP *falqor would have as well if he hadn't quit already that age* because we didn't see the problem all playing from Chaser1's house.

Icestasis got banned for playing on the same IP as Relbeek.

So, after that Ctown continued playing, Ladyunicorn and Bighammers had to quit.

I continued playing from my house.

I didn't recruit Stealth51 and Tayla until about age eight I believe. Neither of them understand the game. :/ I can explain it over and over and over, and they just don't get it. So Tayla is barely active and Stealth quit already.

When I recruited Nappa_8222 *stealth, tayla, and nappa all just freinds of myne* he didn't like the game and quit almost immediately, mind you this was the begging of age 12 when it was SUPER laggy.

Relbeek continued playing from his house, his wife and son had to quit.

Chaser1 continued playing from his house.

Death_Touch had to temporarily quit until he got his own computer and internet.

Ctown ended up quitting, same with DT55, Ctown quit because he wanted a growth deal that he couldn't get. DT55 quit because he was taking the game too seriously and got bit in the ass by RL.

Prediction:
Now Chaser1, myself, and Relbeek *relbeek doesn't play the beta ages* play. The direction the new rules are going slayers will become obsolete meaning Relbeek and myself will probably quit, and Chaser1 will probably continue until Relbeek and I have given him enough crap about how KOC sucks now to quit, than he'll quit.

That's 15 players down to three and probably down to 1 after next age, possibly none of us. :/

MFnBonsai
26th December 2009, 08:48 AM
Sorry to say but players do not get banned/suspended for being on the same IP....

Since I cannot access previous ages bans I cannot refute what you are saying other than 90% of the bans on same IPs happen because of:-

-Sharing account details/banking for others....
-Attacking each other or building up 1 main account from the benefit of other accounts on the same IP....

There are other factors as well that we take into consideration before just suspending/banning someone....

chaser1
9th January 2010, 05:34 PM
Dano, we all got banned because all of us (there were more than 15 if you count baxter (duber69) arnot (phantomhacker00) and the dozen others than came over and made accounts all played in the same chain (TCL). We all warred the same people and even sold to each other, which, at the time, we didnt know was illegal. Admittedly, I even help some of you bank when you couldn't come over, which is also illegal. That was the one and only time I feel I deserved the banning BUT, half of the people who were banned didn't deserve it. They were collateral damage because they all logged in from my home network, which is actually rather large. And yes, if there was a way to tell if an account was unique from a single IP, this game would be 5 times larger, guaranteed.

Seneca
9th January 2010, 08:03 PM
Sorry to say but players do not get banned/suspended for being on the same IP....

Since I cannot access previous ages bans I cannot refute what you are saying other than 90% of the bans on same IPs happen because of:-

-Sharing account details/banking for others....
-Attacking each other or building up 1 main account from the benefit of other accounts on the same IP....

There are other factors as well that we take into consideration before just suspending/banning someone....

^ can confirm, they're actually quite good at this from what I can tell, all people getting banned are actually fakes, and I haven't heard THAT many stories about people that aren't cheating but get banned regardless.

Anywho, I only 'recruited' my brother and sisters to this game, but they don't rly play and never reached an account of any significance, so it's not much of an interesting story.

LordCounter
10th January 2010, 09:14 AM
i recruited some buddies from school but they quit in age 3 already lol

but since recruiting doesnt seem to mean real players, im proud to say ive recruited over 100 officers. amongst them were LadyCounter, DukeCounter and CountCounter. to confirm my creativity .there were no mods or active admins in age 4 so it doesnt count as cheating0