PDA

View Full Version : Oh baby!

Valheru_Prince
25th December 2009, 07:05 PM
The event isn't usefull. It never hits during UP and even if it does, what will be the real benefit?

How about it just gives you instant 50% of your current UP? so if you have the 15k UP you instantly get 7,5k soldiers.

The event will be usefull and as an extra effect, people who use low TFF as a way of defence can be hit after the event untill they have trained down again.

Might be a way to make the Oh baby! event meaningfull without changing much?

Pauly_D
25th December 2009, 08:04 PM
i agree, it should be an instant bonus of half UP, at the moment its just been useless

CyberPunk
25th December 2009, 11:59 PM
I wouldn't say it's useless. i got all my UP upgrades during the event :)...and i plan on getting 61k UP during the event as well. I know i can't be the only person that waited until this particular event to get my UP upgrades am i...

Vrasp
26th December 2009, 12:17 AM
I wouldn't say it's useless. i got all my UP upgrades during the event :)...and i plan on getting 61k UP during the event as well. I know i can't be the only person that waited until this particular event to get my UP upgrades am i...

What a gigantic waste of time. You'd think after the first time you would've realized you don't get the 50% bonus for purchasing the upgrade during this event. ;-)

CyberPunk
26th December 2009, 12:24 AM
hmmm...i never looked lol. i just assumed that the event worked in the way it was supposed to. but if it doesn't work that way then yea, there should be a different UP related event.

pilferer
26th December 2009, 12:33 AM
dont you get an instant up when you purchase the UP.. therefore its brilliant to buy up during that bonus... get your 61k plus 30k bonus...

CyberPunk
26th December 2009, 12:35 AM
thats what i thought but apparently it doesn't work <_<

Vrasp
26th December 2009, 01:23 AM
dont you get an instant up when you purchase the UP.. therefore its brilliant to buy up during that bonus... get your 61k plus 30k bonus...

Yeah, if you'd read my message you would've seen that this does not in fact happen.

Valheru_Prince
26th December 2009, 02:39 AM
and even if it did, waiting another day would mean you lose out on 30k soldiers anyway :P Waiting 2 days and you are actually doing worse with the bonus than without ;)

crazy_sabber
26th December 2009, 07:11 AM
how abt if this event changes into INFLATION MODE of 2 ... meaning on every 2nd click u get an extra credit.... this might encourage people for clicking and also will do something better then this event going waste coz it never turns up when UP is happening....

Zues
26th December 2009, 07:10 PM
its periodic troops meaning the ones you get every so often? 480 for me meaning if my UP landed on the oh baby i'd get 720 instead, i think thats how its meant to work. Not a big bonus but if your 61k and you have it on the right timing then you get an extra 7k units? Still nothing for those big accounts, but these aren't really meant to be game changing.

pigsfoot
26th December 2009, 07:56 PM
its periodic troops meaning the ones you get every so often? 480 for me meaning if my UP landed on the oh baby i'd get 720 instead, i think thats how its meant to work. Not a big bonus but if your 61k and you have it on the right timing then you get an extra 7k units? Still nothing for those big accounts, but these aren't really meant to be game changing.

The point of this whole thread is that the event NEVER lands when UP is given, therefore what is the point of the event? in fact what is the point of any of these events?

Zues
27th December 2009, 04:15 AM
yeah i got the point of the thread but people were saying stupid stuff, and i agree the events are pointless

MeDDish
27th December 2009, 06:44 AM
how abt if this event changes into INFLATION MODE of 2 ... meaning on every 2nd click u get an extra credit.... this might encourage people for clicking and also will do something better then this event going waste coz it never turns up when UP is happening....

then the only thing it would do is kill the server for a hour untill the event passed

Valheru_Prince
27th December 2009, 11:20 AM
the events are pointless

I disagree. Especially the Hippies event is good for slayers. Also the Size thingy will be interesting soon when the big accounts stop whoring DA and get some SA.

andyt683
27th December 2009, 01:00 PM
The Oh Baby event is being reviewed, and we may change its behaviour.