PDA

View Full Version : Look..If I wanted to play

Scooter
24th December 2009, 01:48 AM
Speedwars or RoC. I would make accounts on those and play them. Fact is, I dont. I want to play KoC. I want to play with 640 UP a day, not some ridiculously huge number. I want to play with 10 covert levels. I want to play with 30 minute turns. I dont want to play with raids. I dont want to do conquests. I want the old KoC back and I want it now. Stop bullshitting and give us the game we used to play back. This is absolutely ridiculous and I am [ ] close to calling it quits for good.

Please, if you agree with ANY of the above, post and complain. Hopefully they will hear something (and dont tell me anything about emailing them, it wont help a damn bit)

Seneca
24th December 2009, 01:50 AM
I agree with all of your complains. If we wanted to play a sucky game we'd go find one. We want to play KoC though, so give it back

OTC
24th December 2009, 01:50 AM
^^^

Shane-
24th December 2009, 01:51 AM
+1

sWars and RoC suck. *thinks*.... sWars + RoC = Bigger sucking

Shane

dohh
24th December 2009, 01:51 AM
Agreed. The new covert levels are retarded. I'm up to 23 billion spy now (19 days into the age) with little over 1b invested? Ooooookay, as if gold:stats weren't ridiculous enough this age. Having two separate buttons to attack just makes the game look cheesy(ier). Either stick with one attack button that uses a set amount of turns, or FFS, just let us choose from 1-15 (there was nothing wrong with it).

Also, 10K unit now, really?

Why are we combining the shitty parts of RoC and speedwars?

also /out if half this stuff makes it to a real age :)

ArxSerpens
24th December 2009, 01:53 AM
Agree'd fully.

I've been saying this since minute turns came up, and its only getting worse.

Sh4nnon
24th December 2009, 02:18 AM
revert back to age 12 changes lol :P .. and additionally reduce trickle to 3 levels.. make sab 11 turns per person ... and may be if u do want a sab cap make it atleast 30 % :P > these r the only changes i cud suggest . .rest of age 12 was grrt !!!

SleepingDragon
24th December 2009, 02:19 AM
The TFE/LGC majority up in this bizzatch deserve to have their voices heard by Rocco. Let's do what you guys want! OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH.

4real tho, you can quit. Or hey, since you guys are such good text based game strategic minds, organize an email campaign. I'm sure Rocco can't ignore 100+ emails saying Beta isn't fun. ;)

Red
24th December 2009, 02:23 AM
Agreed,KoC this age sucks big time in regards 2 the changes,which is y i aint done nothing this age.
Those who said KoC is now RoC/swars mixed,spot on.

powdered_donuts
24th December 2009, 02:25 AM
age 12, ewe

revert back to age seven if ur guna go back steps

anywhom, i'm not entirely convinced all the changes are bad, in fact I like some of them, the covert lvl thing is no good, that's for sure, technology puts too much of an effect on stats, that's also for sure, and conquests are cheasily against slayers

however, it's still beta, he's working on it still, you guys are harsh

yeaaaa, before crying just remember it's beta

no no, don't forget

it's still beta :/ yea, beta, that's right, beta

PS: To Anyone Quitting this age I accept your sell off. :) rofl

Screwdriver_LaCN
24th December 2009, 02:30 AM
age 12, ewe

revert back to age seven if ur guna go back steps

anywhom, i'm not entirely convinced all the changes are bad, in fact I like some of them, the covert lvl thing is no good, that's for sure, technology puts too much of an effect on stats, that's also for sure, and conquests are cheasily against slayers

however, it's still beta, he's working on it still, you guys are harsh

yeaaaa, before crying just remember it's beta

no no, don't forget

it's still beta :/ yea, beta, that's right, beta
Agreed :D

rock
24th December 2009, 03:30 AM
Lopina seriously ! LOL ! I'd rate it as one of the best posts pics evah ! All do NOT like the gayness of the covert level, lol ! Best thing would be if rocco reverted back to 10 levels and people lost their money too o: :P

Beddow
24th December 2009, 03:44 AM
we should all boycott the game

Ferrous
24th December 2009, 03:56 AM
This is too much change
I think the old KOC is better
Technology and more covert levels suck

If it was like a few bonus points to
be given to a particular stat the it would have
been better(like ROC)

-Ferrous

BloodBullet
24th December 2009, 05:35 AM
All that needs to be done is copy all the stuff from age 7 (leave undead race) then change sabbing a bit, because I remember there were people who bought small weapons to become unsabbable and thats all that needs to be done :D

oh, and KoC should have its own recruiter to get rid of the unfair advantages

powdered_donuts
24th December 2009, 05:39 AM
All that needs to be done is copy all the stuff from age 7 (leave undead race) then change sabbing a bit, because I remember there were people who bought small weapons to become unsabbable and thats all that needs to be done :D

Amen!

EviLizeD
24th December 2009, 05:47 AM

Aint that the truth :)

Bloo
24th December 2009, 06:36 AM
I like some of the changes. But 10k a day is silly.

You lot bitch too much, you all whine for changes and then when some are "TESTED" you cry like little girls again. So leave, play another game if you find you don't like the next age. You're like 7 players out of thousands.

Scooter there is a feedback link for every change made, why don't you all go and post there with something constructive?

BloodBullet
24th December 2009, 07:02 AM
we don't whine, we are just tired that nothing that we suggest is being changed only what rocco thinks would be good

Nasser
24th December 2009, 07:18 AM
Speedwars or RoC. I would make accounts on those and play them. Fact is, I dont. I want to play KoC. I want to play with 640 UP a day, not some ridiculously huge number. I want to play with 10 covert levels. I want to play with 30 minute turns. I dont want to play with raids. I dont want to do conquests. I want the old KoC back and I want it now. Stop bullshitting and give us the game we used to play back. This is absolutely ridiculous and I am [ ] close to calling it quits for good.

Please, if you agree with ANY of the above, post and complain. Hopefully they will hear something (and dont tell me anything about emailing them, it wont help a damn bit)

Agreed. 100%

All we wanted to change from Age12 is the sabotage. Then Rocco decides to fuck everything else , and fuck sabbers even more.

I don't know how his brain functions , everyone tells him what should be changed to make the game more balanced , then he ignores all and implements some worse features.

I like some of the changes. But 10k a day is silly.

You lot bitch too much, you all whine for changes and then when some are "TESTED" you cry like little girls again. So leave, play another game if you find you don't like the next age. You're like 7 players out of thousands.

Scooter there is a feedback link for every change made, why don't you all go and post there with something constructive?

We asked for the balance of unbalanced things , we didn't ask for random changes that fucks up the game even more. But Rocco is too stupid to understand what we're saying , or he is just ignoring what should be done and taking his ideas from another dumbfuck.

And yeah I already left and deleted , and many of the real people who disagree with the concepts of these changes already not playing , and we're not gonna play another game just because we dislike the changes of KoC , because other games also sucks big time. Moreover, we don't need you - a random n00b - to tell us what to do or to state for us if its whining what we're doing or not.

Santa87
24th December 2009, 07:47 AM
I think everyone needs to give rocco a break.... this is a beta! that means that the age is meant for testing out new things. He is experimenting, testing things, and trying to find out how it will affect gameplay... this change hasnt even been effective a day, and everyone is still flaming rocco because of it. Instead of spending all your time whining about it, why take a break, give it a chance, and then if you decide it still doesnt work, get back here, and calmly explain why you think its a bad idea, instead of shouting about quitting KoC, and how rocco is ruining the game and what not....

I myself think that it might be a bad idea, but I am at least gonna go give it a chance. And honestly, I don't think rocco will keep it for the real age, if it ruins gameplay too much.

heheheha
24th December 2009, 08:31 AM
I think everyone needs to give rocco a break.... this is a beta! that means that the age is meant for testing out new things. He is experimenting, testing things, and trying to find out how it will affect gameplay... this change hasnt even been effective a day, and everyone is still flaming rocco because of it. Instead of spending all your time whining about it, why take a break, give it a chance, and then if you decide it still doesnt work, get back here, and calmly explain why you think its a bad idea, instead of shouting about quitting KoC, and how rocco is ruining the game and what not....

I myself think that it might be a bad idea, but I am at least gonna go give it a chance. And honestly, I don't think rocco will keep it for the real age, if it ruins gameplay too much.

Agreed:D

Palandrome
24th December 2009, 08:40 AM
Agreed. 100%

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=74738

I believe your post is fifth or sixth explaining how great the 1 minute turns are. :)

Wake
24th December 2009, 08:41 AM
^^^

Hey sexy !

UMIST
24th December 2009, 08:41 AM

agreed as well

Nasser
24th December 2009, 08:49 AM
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=74738

I believe your post is fifth or sixth explaining how great the 1 minute turns are. :)

Trying to be a smartass? well don't , because you'll just look idiot.
Obviously what I meant is agreeing with the overall meaning of his post about wanting the old MAIN features in KoC back.

And I think the rest of my post explains on what I 'agree' ... so diaf n00b :)

Palandrome
24th December 2009, 08:53 AM
Trying to be a smartass? well don't , because you'll just look idiot.
Obviously what I meant is agreeing with the overall meaning of his post about wanting the old MAIN features in KoC back.

And I think the rest of my post explains on what I 'agree' ... so diaf n00b :)

I'll just look idiot. *nods* You are correct sir as I have no idea what diaf means.

Nasser
24th December 2009, 08:58 AM
I'll just look idiot. *nods* You are correct sir as I have no idea what diaf means.

^5 at the 2nd useless and dumb post of urs in the same thread ! you're going for a record?

Palandrome
24th December 2009, 09:00 AM
^5 at the 2nd useless and dumb post of urs in the same thread ! you're going for a record?

If I am I'm almost tied with you Nasser. :)

Nasser
24th December 2009, 09:02 AM
If I am I'm almost tied with you Nasser. :)

Got any smarter comment?

anyway on topic , I have met an apple smarter than Rocco ! ... and Palandrome!

Palandrome
24th December 2009, 09:08 AM
Got any smarter comment?

anyway on topic , I have met an apple smarter than Rocco ! ... and Palandrome!

How is that on topic? ...also I don't know if you noticed this, but your comments were pretty lame as well.

And ummm, somehow I doubt you are any smarter than Rocco, if you are prove it by making a game of your own that is more successful than KOC. I would laugh if Rocco just up and deleted the game entirely.

And this section for KOC on GUA. Than you guys could find a new section to cry on GUA about it.

heheheha
24th December 2009, 09:10 AM
go find a life nasser:)

Seneca
24th December 2009, 09:11 AM
If I'd be a mod this thread would only have one page of replies left

Nasser
24th December 2009, 09:13 AM
How is that on topic? ...also I don't know if you noticed this, but your comments were pretty lame as well.

And ummm, somehow I doubt you are any smarter than Rocco, if you are prove it by making a game of your own that is more successful than KOC. I would laugh if Rocco just up and deleted the game entirely.

And this section for KOC on GUA. Than you guys could find a new section to cry on GUA about it.

Cleverness isn't measured by 'making' a game , since making a game requires scripting which isn't a reference to determine someones cleverness. Shows how smart YOU are.
Fail again.

Palandrome
24th December 2009, 09:16 AM
Cleverness isn't measured by 'making' a game , since making a game requires scripting which isn't a reference to determine someones cleverness. Shows how smart YOU are.
Fail again.

*sighs* The point of topic to that post went right over your head. How sad. Also your gramer is fail.

Nasser
24th December 2009, 09:18 AM
*sighs* The point of topic to that post went right over your head. How sad. Also your gramer is fail.

:( am hurt ... not?

Gramer? I believe you mean Grammar ? well English is my 3rd language , so /care.

Seneca
24th December 2009, 09:23 AM
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/alliances.php?id=4571

seta
24th December 2009, 09:24 AM
If I'd be a mod this thread would only have one page of replies left

I just woke up. :(

Most of this thread was spam or flaming (Lopina's post and people agreeing with it) so there's really no point in keeping it open.

Beta is beta; time to try new things or just keep the old players and inevitably die out faster (these type of games are dying).