PDA

View Full Version : Down again

RichOahu_ES
21st December 2009, 01:45 AM
server down, about same time as last time.....

are the mods sleeping again?

and those of us about to go to bed will be screwed again?

504 Gateway Time-out

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nginx/0.7.61

/sigh

crazy_sabber
21st December 2009, 01:54 AM
wat the hell.... again server is down.... again players will loose tbg and admins will do nothing... lol

RichOahu_ES
21st December 2009, 02:00 AM
2 turns now....

i got 30 min left till bed... if it is not up, and it is running.. no way will it last till my "in the middle of the night piss". as it will be three turns at least if it isn't up in the next 30 min...

i just hope it is totaly down.... no turns adding up.

bhammer999
21st December 2009, 02:14 AM
I guess I am in the same boat again. Hey remember that the system came back at about 5am USA central time when it went down last time. And watch again nothing will be done again to play us back.

skynet
21st December 2009, 02:23 AM
well, i'm in the uk and i haven't been able to log in to spend my overnight gold.. so it's not fair for those on this side of the Atlantic either :tongue:... and bizarrely, i will be busy with rl stuff during the morning, so i will probably miss out on a) getting on my own gold and b) any goldrush bonanza if there is one...:D

the actual issue is that someone should address the problem to stop it happening again and again... it is frustrating - i want to log in and play when it suits me and not to be faced with login issues when i do want to log in :whatgives

RichOahu_ES
21st December 2009, 03:00 AM
4 turns now...

and i am headed to bed......

please have the game be totaly down ;-P

crazy_sabber
21st December 2009, 05:17 AM
well it seems having roc admins in ur alliance helps a lot... i know server going down is not their doing, BUT this fact cant be ignored that when u have admins in ur clan u will definitely be the first to know when the site will be up, thereby giving you undue advantage for slaying and having loads of gold which will boost u during initial days of game...

anyways just keep trying to log in and hope players from admin's clan are the first to loose gold, which will force them to revert back the damages....

tintinitis
21st December 2009, 05:19 AM
Still down @ 7:21 server time

ThomMerrilin
21st December 2009, 05:27 AM
Apparently people are afraid of complaints by those who weren't here to attack during the 1st goldrush.

Keneva
21st December 2009, 05:46 AM
It's back up.

I have two admins in my alliance, but did not learn this from them. I learned it from refreshing the page. :p

Pauly_D
21st December 2009, 05:50 AM
it says to me this link appears to be broken
one time i refreshed it the main site page came up but now i just get the link appears to be broken message

tintinitis
21st December 2009, 05:50 AM
Back down again. Was able to login and bank then poof!

Keneva
21st December 2009, 05:51 AM
Someone is probably working on it.

Earlier, I was getting a 504 Gateway time out. Then I briefly got in.... now I am getting this:

Oops! This link appears to be broken.
Suggestions:
View cached copy of page from Google
Reload this page later
Search on Google:

Edit (7:06 AM CST): It's up again.

Edit (7:15 AM CST): 502 Bad Gateway
nginx/0.7.61

pilferer
21st December 2009, 06:44 AM
and again the 5 hours of gold i would of banked was.... taken from me... let me guess no compensation as it was only down for a short period of time? what about the clicks i missed out on... and the boost in sa the slayers around me got that i will not be able to gain back from them.... get a grip.... killswitch... limbo i dont care what you do...

crazy_sabber
21st December 2009, 06:52 AM
and again the 5 hours of gold i would of banked was.... taken from me... let me guess no compensation as it was only down for a short period of time? what about the clicks i missed out on... and the boost in sa the slayers around me got that i will not be able to gain back from them.... get a grip.... killswitch... limbo i dont care what you do...

lol u think any1 in roc admins is gonna listen ??

Inspite of the fact i logged in at the right time (lucky) , i would like to know at wat price can we have a admin in my clan ? coz it seems server breakdown has become a trend... So as we are coping with autoclickers, autobuyers etc. there is another addition SERVER GOIN DOWWWWNNN...

only thing i can think of beating server breakdown is to have a roc admin in our clan as the famous "KILLSWITCH" does not work...

MythDrannor
21st December 2009, 07:07 AM

My sentiments exactly. It's not that the server was down that bothers me, it's that the gold that I always get hit for right after these crashes would have been banked and Namyar wouldn't be getting 2bil paydays. Ask Namyar, last time he hit me was the last server crash.

Yes, I know this complaint will go unheeded, but I had to get my "rabble rabble rabble" in.

ThOrN-
21st December 2009, 07:09 AM
.... failed.

I wait 2-3 hours to spend then soon as i have to leave come back and been hit like 4 times.

Isn't really fair though because if the game was up a lot of us would have spent the gold gone to bed/work or wherever.

End result i lose around 15 times my tbg and 7k soldiers which wouldn't have been lost if the server was up. O.o

6_9
21st December 2009, 07:17 AM
I also got hit but who cares. This is a game. You get what you pay for.

CyberPunk
21st December 2009, 07:25 AM
hahahaha rankers getting hit after server crashes...I LOVE IT

Pyrorazer
21st December 2009, 07:42 AM
.... failed.

I wait 2-3 hours to spend then soon as i have to leave come back and been hit like 4 times.

Isn't really fair though because if the game was up a lot of us would have spent the gold gone to bed/work or wherever.

End result i lose around 15 times my tbg and 7k soldiers which wouldn't have been lost if the server was up. O.o

Totally agree, especially since they turned it OFF THE FIRST TIME /me glares at snoop and then they go on about some way of giving it to people so its not lost and when they bring it back ITS OPEN FOR EVERYONE?

Wow nice work RoC and yah i know im off my head drunk adn shit but this has just pissed me off

Pathetic do 1 thing and then do another

andyt683
21st December 2009, 07:56 AM
Nothing we say will make anyone listen. We have explained the issues, as well as our course of action. Now you guys are just complaining to hear yourselves complain.

snoop
21st December 2009, 08:44 AM
Totally agree, especially since they turned it OFF THE FIRST TIME /me glares at snoop and then they go on about some way of giving it to people so its not lost and when they bring it back ITS OPEN FOR EVERYONE?

Wow nice work RoC and yah i know im off my head drunk adn shit but this has just pissed me off

Pathetic do 1 thing and then do another

Had you been reading the channel you'd know that I said right before I brought it back that we wouldn't be able to do what we thought of. I'm sorry that you feel the need to be so negative, but that's how it is, it's just a game.