PDA

View Full Version : Auto Buyers

Baigo
20th December 2009, 02:36 PM
As you may know, there are lot's of people using Auto Buyers as there is no security captcha. Admins, please add the security back or just a captcha on armory.php

Thanks

ThomasA
20th December 2009, 02:40 PM
dont make KoC unplayable again though.

Shane-
20th December 2009, 02:42 PM
Regardless if this is beta or not, The admins should have some type of capacha in the game.

What I'd like is recapacha to be back, but with -a lot less- frequency, Maybe something like once every 45 minutes?!?!.

Its clear the admins will bring recapacha back in the real age, So all they're doing now is allowing cheating - and getting us all acustom to not entering capachas, It'll be a pain in the ass to adjust again to entering them after a 1-2 month beta, So as far as I'm concerned, Having recapacha here, But not as often as last age is a /win.

Shane

capkop
20th December 2009, 03:11 PM
Its not like in age12 the majority of the big players wasn't on AB so I see no point in returning it to as it was last age.

New capcha would be nice.

ThomasA
20th December 2009, 04:32 PM
better monitoring system to catch the cheaters

iLydia
20th December 2009, 05:34 PM
when will people stop complaining about every little thing and just let this damn beta be a beta???

its supposed to suck. they always have.

LordCounter
20th December 2009, 05:49 PM
when will people stop complaining about every little thing and just let this damn beta be a beta???

its supposed to suck. they always have.

erm if theres one thing we can say for sure its that cheating isnt gonna help koc get any better. not really a little thing either.

getting captcha back up will slow down the lazy cheaters, there are ABs out there that bypass the captcha of last age lol but still

powdered_donuts
20th December 2009, 07:43 PM
I don't need to point any fingers around here because the players I'm talking about know who they are. :)

People still cheat in this game? like wtf ...... how can the admins not find the people who never sleep? i mean comon, if a person is on 28 hours out of the 24 hour day 6 times a weak than they are cheating, it's not possable.

If a person is catching every sell off out there at the end of the age despite everyone looking to catch the sell offs the one person is getting them all they are cheating.

On the other hand though i suppose someone could say it was as legit as someones secret in growth that rocco still hasn't messaged me back about :/

I wish there was a way to take away every ones advantages by however they are doing it, cheating and/or screwing the system because the admins like them, but because there isn't I don't want to see captias pop up all the time, apparently it doesn't prevent the good cheaters from cheating, the most it accomplishes is annoying most of the players on a constant basis.

Last age it was obvious people were using autoclickers because you'd be in a chat room with them, chatting it up, and every once in a while you go look at thier account and thier moral was skyrocketing. As much as you two were chatting there wasn't time to click like that. So seriously, it doesn't matter, your not guna stop all the cheaters so don't annoy us with captias.

xAre
20th December 2009, 07:50 PM
They removed all captchas?
Brb signing up for KOC again.

Baigo
20th December 2009, 09:12 PM
Do I have to do what Lukash_TUE did last age to get this fixed now? As usual admins don't hear players the nice way. 6 lines of code would make an AB work.

Blankslate
20th December 2009, 10:03 PM
Still dont understand why people are cheating, its just a game.
I have been playing Since age 1 and i have seen many things i thought out of the ordinary. I know it exists, but why? to be better then someone else on a game?
Dunno why its worth it, its not like we are winning 100k USD for being # 1 during the age. LOL

jog1
20th December 2009, 10:13 PM
Still dont understand why people are cheating, its just a game.
I have been playing Since age 1 and i have seen many things i thought out of the ordinary. I know it exists, but why? to be better then someone else on a game?
Dunno why its worth it, its not like we are winning 100k USD for being # 1 during the age. LOL

lol it's saves time, simple as that.

powdered_donuts
20th December 2009, 10:14 PM
Do I have to do what Lukash_TUE did last age to get this fixed now? As usual admins don't hear players the nice way. 6 lines of code would make an AB work.

and if you did that you don't think the mods would ban your ip? if I was a mod and realized you made an autobuyer, an autoclicker, and/or a sell catcher, i'd ban ya in a heartbeat

BloodBullet
21st December 2009, 03:55 AM
what if they can't see it? if the auto buyer banks at random times I bet ya its hard to say if its an AB or not lol

Semper.Fidelis
21st December 2009, 04:44 AM
There are enough people out there whose banking cycles imply they should have died weeks ago from sleep deprevation. It doesn't matter how erradic the AB banks it still aims to bank xhrs of tbg by logging in at various moments. So ffs take the time to search the login db of KoC for people constantly logging in 24/7 and ban them permanently.

Or ban a suspect temporarily and if login attempts pile up bingo. If not give them the tbg and growth they missed and move on. Not that hard really.

Or just introduce smart/logic captchas instead of reproduction ones.(i.e. anwser simple questions or math problems 31-21+10=) big enough db of questions will force the ab to fail very often, ergo easy to identify and ban.

You can not prevent cheating but if someone really is that fucked up a basement kid they invest weeks of coding to overcome a powerful security system for a text based browser game they are already punished enough with living their pathetic life.

blazed420
21st December 2009, 08:31 AM
There are enough people out there whose banking cycles imply they should have died weeks ago from sleep deprevation. It doesn't matter how erradic the AB banks it still aims to bank xhrs of tbg by logging in at various moments. So ffs take the time to search the login db of KoC for people constantly logging in 24/7 and ban them permanently.

Last Age I was logging in every 2 1/2 hours on the minute pretty much, thats when my alarm woke me up, and I would login soon after that. So by your logic, I should be banned for spending some of my sleep time to wake and bank? Why? :P

Semper.Fidelis
21st December 2009, 08:58 AM
You should be banned if you still tried logging in every 2 1/2 hrs into a suspended account after it's inital suspension because you'd either be an idiot or not human. Sry if I didn't explicitly elaborate on that.

That is just a 1 minute plan. Combine smart captchas with fail checks and db and login checks and you'll get rid of >90% of all cheaters. check tff/morale db and click records and you'll make it 99%. Question you should be asking is not would it work but rather why wasn't it tried yet.

LordCounter
21st December 2009, 09:07 AM
Last Age I was logging in every 2 1/2 hours on the minute pretty much, thats when my alarm woke me up, and I would login soon after that. So by your logic, I should be banned for spending some of my sleep time to wake and bank? Why? :P

you should be banned for having no life then. banning people for medical purposes, yea sure. players that spend all their tbg every day should be banned and it would make ABs useless. like that FF account a few ages ago that was logged in for 2 weeks straight. like anyone gives a shit he wasnt cheating gtfo lol

iLydia
21st December 2009, 09:22 AM
erm if theres one thing we can say for sure its that cheating isnt gonna help koc get any better. not really a little thing either.

getting captcha back up will slow down the lazy cheaters, there are ABs out there that bypass the captcha of last age lol but still

Lord Counter...

i never said cheating was ok. don't put words in my mouth or add text to to posts.

Bloo
21st December 2009, 11:58 AM

Lolz, if you're gonna waste your life waking up every 2.5 hrs at least compensate by having a wank or something, at least you've achieved something wth you life, even if it's just laying claim to being the worlds greatest wanker :) Jeeze, that's pathetic.

ShadowMajestic
21st December 2009, 02:52 PM
Regardless if this is beta or not, The admins should have some type of capacha in the game.

What I'd like is recapacha to be back, but with -a lot less- frequency, Maybe something like once every 45 minutes?!?!.

Its clear the admins will bring recapacha back in the real age, So all they're doing now is allowing cheating - and getting us all acustom to not entering capachas, It'll be a pain in the ass to adjust again to entering them after a 1-2 month beta, So as far as I'm concerned, Having recapacha here, But not as often as last age is a /win.

Shane

Dont be so hypocrite Shane, half of KoC knows last age's and age 11th autobuyer's where YOURS.

Danny
21st December 2009, 02:55 PM
Heh - *high fives Shadow`*

Remco-
21st December 2009, 03:08 PM
Shadow: You forget Age 2, 3 beta, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10

SleepingDragon
21st December 2009, 03:09 PM
Dont be so hypocrite Shane, half of KoC knows last age's and age 11th autobuyer's where YOURS.

If that's true, then 1/2 of KoC hasn't said anything here because they know cheating accusations aren't allowed on GUA. And it's mean. :frown:

Captcha shouldn't be every 45 minutes, that's 2 turns that cheaters could use...so make it every 25 minutes so it's not TOO CLOSE to turn but not popping up every 5 minutes. Good? Good. :)