PDA

View Full Version : I use to be a mod on here years ago and...

Perilous
18th December 2009, 04:15 PM
Just curious where all my posts and everything went? It says I have 3 post and my %s are all gone. Can anyone help me get them back?It would suck to start all the way over again with nothing.

Van
18th December 2009, 04:16 PM
How long ago? Like when did you post most often?

fistsofthor
18th December 2009, 04:20 PM
Just curious where all my posts and everything went? It says I have 3 post and my %s are all gone. Can anyone help me get them back?It would suck to start all the way over again with nothing.

well, there have been a number of people who have lost old posts and/or parts of their post count. If you posted in the CW ever, that would explain the loss of some posts. However, you still have your gua level, and its a simply process of going to your user CP and getting those up.

Perilous
18th December 2009, 04:22 PM
hmmmmm If I remember correctly there giveupalready.com had a server change or something? so right away that time...Im assuming thats what took all my posts? That sucks...I havent played in soooo long, but I was Mod on here and rememeber posting here a ton.

Van
18th December 2009, 04:26 PM
If your main activity here was before september 04, then it was lost in the server transfer at the time, just like many peoples. If it was in mid 07, it would have been lost when the server messed up somehow. (I think it was 07)

Perilous
18th December 2009, 04:29 PM
Dam, So theres no way to get it back eh? Hmmm I just remmebered this site and wanted to check it out. I remember writing long story type things in here with characters? Do you remmeber what that was? Haha I kind of forget everything :$

Shane-
18th December 2009, 04:30 PM
http://www.giveupalready.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14

Roleplaying forums.

Shane

Van
18th December 2009, 04:31 PM
Dam, So theres no way to get it back eh? Hmmm I just remmebered this site and wanted to check it out. I remember writing long story type things in here with characters? Do you remmeber what that was? Haha I kind of forget everything :$
Do you mean forum roleplaying? The roleplaying section was vacant for the most part for the past year, but activity has started back up over the past week.

Perilous
18th December 2009, 04:38 PM
I remmeber i played back when LordStriker and Orc00 were dominating. I was also involved with designing/ideas when top players were asked way back. I just forget a lot of things since its been 5-6 years, I know the writing stories of characters was different than Koc, But I remmeber "playing" both religiously

Perilous
18th December 2009, 04:42 PM
Yea, thats it, the roleplaying forum. I wish there was an archive of the old forum and a record of old posts?

Perilous
18th December 2009, 04:43 PM
Oh yea...CT comes to mind too...things are just comming back to me