PDA

View Full Version : Game turns

xe-bec
17th December 2009, 02:10 AM
I noticed there is a huge difference between game turns and attack turns. Everytime I attack it deducts about 180 game turns. Is this just me or the way the game is supposed to be?

Screwdriver_LaCN
17th December 2009, 06:17 AM
I noticed there is a huge difference between game turns and attack turns. Everytime I attack it deducts about 180 game turns. Is this just me or the way the game is supposed to be?

It isnt just you :D every attack takes 180 from your game turns and as I know the raid attack takes 30 but not 100% sure about as I still havent used it xD

UMIST
17th December 2009, 08:50 AM
yeah 180 for attack
30 for a raid
1 for a recon
and 5 for a sab

fistsofthor
17th December 2009, 09:38 AM
yeah 180 for attack
30 for a raid
1 for a recon
and 5 for a sab

no. each sab attempt uses however many sab turns you use. that number could be ANYWHERE between one and 5.

Also, as far as game turns versus attack turns go, you build up game turns 180 times faster than you used to build up attack turns(last age), so it makes sense that you should use 180 game turns to attack.

Either way, it takes 3 hours to build up the turn(s) to attack another player.

Seneca
17th December 2009, 09:41 AM
It doesn't make sense cause attack turns were used for attacking only

DarthAndrew
17th December 2009, 10:56 AM
I like the game turn thing, it will make wars more interesting to plan and to fight. The only thing I will remove are the game turns to spy, spy should be game turn free

fistsofthor
17th December 2009, 11:00 AM
It doesn't make sense cause attack turns were used for attacking only
There is a reason why they are called game turns and not attack turns. this limit reconning and sabbing all day.

well, i guess rocco felt like doing something to prevent folks from going off an sabbing everyone all care-free.

now rogues will have to limit woh they sab to some degree, and all in all, this makes things a little more interesting. I like it.

sirlapins
18th December 2009, 02:07 AM
SIRS perhap 90 turns per attack 30 per raid 30 per sab but 1 sab per 48 hrs 5 per recon a faster game more profits more interest from lower grade players like me thank you boofhead