PDA

View Full Version : Best Change Yet:

BuGz
15th December 2009, 05:54 AM
This thread is to post what you think the best change so far is.

Plenty of threads complaining about "this" and "that" lets let Rocco know he's making us happy in some ways too ^_^

My vote: 1-minute turns. Makes the game more strategic, more fast past, and less dependent on hitting at EXACTLY xx:xx:x1:32.593582958325 (or w/e the exact millisecond was); Never know when you or your target are going to get hit.

blazed420
15th December 2009, 08:05 AM
Indeed, 1 minute turns is pretty nice and I like the Conquests that have been added, its nice to see some change in a game I've played for so very long. :)

xshintenshix
15th December 2009, 09:06 AM
agreed with both blaze and bugz, keep the 1 minute turns please, but maybe upgrade TBG to circulate more gold?

I mean, once real age 13 comes around, people just going to perma bank again probably.

Seneca
15th December 2009, 09:14 AM
agreed with both blaze and bugz, keep the 1 minute turns please, but maybe upgrade TBG to circulate more gold?

I mean, once real age 13 comes around, people just going to perma bank again probably.

This post doesn't rly prove any intelligence.

If TBG goes x2, people will still be hit exactly as often.. it doesn't change anything, except weapons to soldiers ratio and training cost to TBG ratio and such things, it has nothing to do with how often people are getting hit.

BuGz
15th December 2009, 09:16 AM

I don't think perma-banking is a huge issue... If anything minute-turns make it HARDER to perma-bank since you have to constantly pay attention, whereas before you could just login to bank once every 30, 60, 90, or 120 (or however long you could hold gold) minutes and banking then getting offline.

People could hit you a few minutes before you login to bank if you try that now, you never know exactly when you'll get hit.

And people have to go to sleep eventually (and they won't be able to set 30/60/90/120min alarms).

I've never thought constant banking was much of an issue in KoC but if anything this change would help XD

As for more TBG, that would actually worsen the problem (if one existed). The better thing to do would be DECREASE TBG (assuming there was actually an issue, which I do not think there is).

This way 1,000,000 gold (or 450,000, 200,000, whatever) would be more turns worth of gold, so people would be risking more to save up enough gold to buy higher weapons.

I am not recommending the above, just showing his flawed logic.

Nasser
15th December 2009, 09:55 AM
The 1-minute turns , trickle thing and the cheaper UP - are the only good changes for this beta. Everything else just suck.

BuGz
15th December 2009, 09:58 AM
The 1-minute turns , trickle thing and the cheaper UP - are the only good changes for this beta. Everything else just suck.

Ah yes the cheaper/higher UP, also a very good change that people have been wanting for some time.

powdered_donuts
15th December 2009, 12:13 PM
My favorite changes so far would actually include two of the changes that were made last age. AA's are gone, and not being able to see if others are online.

Without being able to read your preferences and without being able to see you online I like this game 100% better, you're not annoying me, your staying cartoon, and I can no longer bitch about people who never sleep. :)

Also agree about the UP, good stuff there.

The other thing I like is the experience, and the tech and economy are good, however the conquest thing, ewe, gota say I dont like that. But am willing to live with it as overall I'm seeing the game improve. :)

Due to the huge advantage to tankers here because of conquest I would suggest that you take away that gap for slaying, if your strike beats a defense, personal oppinion here, you should not get defended.

fistsofthor
15th December 2009, 01:52 PM
I really liked the 2% sab cap. Its disappointing that it is now gone though.