PDA

View Full Version : Is Rocco a good KoC Admin?

Baigo
14th December 2009, 09:50 PM
I was bored, so did this thread. Vote!

P.S. Rocco, feel free to vote as well!

P.S.1. If yes support your choise with arguments.

Barren
14th December 2009, 10:00 PM
I said yes cuz he is still here even with you whiny bastards annoying him all the time.

"P.S.1. If yes support your choise with arguments." Why not make it those who think hes a bad admin give their reason... Because if many people feel the same way for the same reason then maybe he can actually get some constructive criticism out of this and not just make this a random flame fest which the mods will close down after fist of thor posts.

seta
14th December 2009, 10:08 PM
I said yes cuz he is still here even with you whiny bastards annoying him all the time.

"P.S.1. If yes support your choise with arguments." Why not make it those who think hes a bad admin give their reason... Because if many people feel the same way for the same reason then maybe he can actually get some constructive criticism out of this and not just make this a random flame fest which the mods will close down after fist of thor posts.

This.

When you're not satisfied with something, you speak up, not the other way around. Business owners love receiving good comments, but pay more attention to dissatisfied comments because it's like a bad apple in the barrel. Word will spread.

gft4u2nv
14th December 2009, 10:10 PM
Maybe I missed something in the last months of not caring about this game but Rocco isn't the only Admin right? So it's like a group of fuck ups not one... But either way doesn't matter cause even with out playing I realize that things aren't going well. But I mean at least he's around sometimes... His biggest problem is he seems to think the solution to making this game better is to add a bunch of stuff as opposed to taking away all the stuff people were already complaining about. But you can't please everyone. :sneakout: <3 smilies.

fistsofthor
14th December 2009, 10:16 PM
Maybe I missed something in the last months of not caring about this game but Rocco isn't the only Admin right? So it's like a group of fuck ups not one... But either way doesn't matter cause even with out playing I realize that things aren't going well. But I mean at least he's around sometimes... His biggest problem is he seems to think the solution to making this game better is to add a bunch of stuff as opposed to taking away all the stuff people were already complaining about. But you can't please everyone. :sneakout: <3 smilies.

im pretty sure he is the only remaining admin.

Additionally, I do not see the purpose for this poll. He is the admin. he owns the game. he runs the game. He is the only admin we have, and its not like we can do anything about it if he was a bad admin. Yes, he could probably voluntarily make someone else an admin of this game, but thats about it.

xshintenshix
14th December 2009, 10:37 PM
well, started off 4 of them.... i guess rocco is the only active remaining admin?

maybe nick, aman and someoneiforgot are around? just dont communicate with us

UMIST
14th December 2009, 10:42 PM

baigo you are hinting that we should say no. why? That is not right of u. Rocco is a nice person and yes i think he is a good admin. He is trying to make an effort which does not seem to please many of u

fistsofthor
14th December 2009, 10:43 PM
well, started off 4 of them.... i guess rocco is the only active remaining admin?

maybe nick, aman and someoneiforgot are around? just dont communicate with us

i thiought that rocco and admiral ackbar had a falling out with the other two.

in any case, there is one other who i suppose could be adminning if he so pleased, but rocco is the only active admin.

SleepingDragon
14th December 2009, 11:26 PM
Yes, Rocco has given some life to the game instead of just the usual point and click text. It feels like an RPG with greater individuality to the game, not just being a slayer/sabber/defender.

This age I've noticed new and smaller alliances, which is awesome to see. Whether that's due to increased admin activity while the Beta works itself out, I dunno, but I hope whatever changes remain give those new groups a fair chance for ranks (top 50 at least). It's all about having fun, and to have a Beta without an experimentation would be a total waste.

Oh wait, I'm guessing 50% of KoC doesn't want there to be alternative routes to success/fun other than the normal routine. If new players get stronger from conquests/technology instead of gold hits on big alliances, you can't mass sab them when they don't know about your piece of crap battlefield rules about retaliation. Who will you bitch about sabbing back if no one hits you? Oh noes! :erm:

Seneca
15th December 2009, 12:16 AM
The good thing about Rocco is that he's actually here and occasionally even talks on IRC.

DarthAndrew
15th December 2009, 12:23 AM

Such a pointless thread, if you are bored, read a book, go to the gym, date a girl, or such, but please dont spam GUA with this kind of things. :tongue: :banghead: :tongue: :banghead: :tongue: :banghead: :tongue: :banghead: :tongue:

chaser1
15th December 2009, 12:46 AM
seriously? wow! you guys are still playing this game. So yes, he is a good admin. If you quit, then obviously, in your mind, he wasn't good enough.

UMIST
15th December 2009, 12:57 AM
seriously? wow! you guys are still playing this game. So yes, he is a good admin. If you quit, then obviously, in your mind, he wasn't good enough.

well said

MFnBonsai
15th December 2009, 02:02 AM

lol and here I was remembering all the comments from players over the ages....

You don't have to still be playing to say he is a good admin and 99% of players bitched while playing about this and that.

If you quit you either got a life or found some friends or moved on to something else....

People will say he is good if he listens to what they say and others will say he is bad for other various reasons....

Really this is a pointless thread because it serves no purpose....

xAre
15th December 2009, 02:07 AM
He's a good admin that just needs to get his math right.

Screwdriver_LaCN
15th December 2009, 03:33 AM
I would say he is good admin but have to work more to be better :)
Threads like Economy/Conquests/Technology/etc. and all kind of feedbacks are there to help him being good admin :)

seta
15th December 2009, 11:09 AM
Judging from the poll, the majority voted "Yes." I decided to let this thread go for a while because it was tiptoeing so close to if not right on "trolling."

Closed.