PDA

View Full Version : Viral st0rMs

KyleCias
13th December 2009, 02:46 AM
~Viral st0rMs~

Clan description:

We are a sab alliance. We are a loyal chain, not some drama filled alliance. We play for fun, and fun isn't fun w/o sabbing and slaying. That's who we be.............. All for each other. Any hit on a VS member may result in you or your chain being sabotaged, farmed &/or probed by every VS member as we see fit.

Viral st0rMs Policy : "In our logs, expect us in your chain."
Allies : CDE KOC TLL BSS
Top Core Admins : stonewall_cougar, InSaNiTy and Elvesnator

"Rouse the arms, begin the war, tonight VS will roar.
Corny, I know.
Tonight we stand our ground and shine like a star
Tomorrow we drink their blood and vaporize their souls.
VS we unite together for our glory
We shall stand together and rule the battlefield."

Thirteen
16th December 2009, 12:06 AM
Hope newbies like me are welcome :)

purp1ekush
19th December 2009, 04:46 PM
lol VS is a rubbish alliance ever since stonewall let it turn into a cluster fk chain and a rankers alliance

and as far as haseo and Stzldzl selling to Myth, lol keep dreaming will never happen knowing those two

KyleCias
27th December 2009, 07:08 AM
lol VS is a rubbish alliance ever since stonewall let it turn into a cluster fk chain and a rankers alliance

and as far as haseo and Stzldzl selling to Myth, lol keep dreaming will never happen knowing those two

sounds like pure jelousy :)
its ok mate.. we understand you have no chance whats so ever to be like one of us. We are one team, ever since Stonewall taken over its improved and gained so many good players.

We are sab alliance :) remember it.. we love to sab you :) also remember we also can rank as well as sab :/

RichOahu_ES
28th December 2009, 12:19 PM
Btw ES, go look at see if you can find anyone important that left ^_^

lol, i love to see how the alliances namesake feels abouts its members.

if you leave becasue you don't agree with warring for no reason, you are not important.

VS attitude this age is amazing. you would think they actualy have done something, even once.

OutlawDragon
28th December 2009, 04:33 PM
warring for no reason? lol
your the one that appoved all of VS for sabbing over 2-3 people sabbing an ES member over a low hit.

If you can't handle wars we don't want you in VS anyway.

RichOahu_ES
28th December 2009, 05:12 PM
warring for no reason? lol
your the one that appoved all of VS for sabbing over 2-3 people sabbing an ES member over a low hit.

If you can't handle wars we don't want you in VS anyway.

of course, as usual, you know nothing about what you are talking about.

let me educate you ;-)

a VS member was hit ONCE for gold. THREE VS members then sabbed that ES member.

said ES member came to me, i then went to stonewall to find out if we could resolve it.

this was the answer i got:

-------------------------------------------------

5 days ago stonewall_cougar Re: fyi Yes
it was against our policy your member should lrn2read

you are approved for thinking of approving 3 vs members

stone

-------------------------------------------------

i was then sabbed by stone and said VS members. so now we have two ES members being sabbed for ONE gold hit on VS. and of course i then approved the actions on those THREE only. then another, and another VS member got in on it.

funny part? THREE of the initial actions, are no longer in VS. but that's ok, as according to the alliance namesake, they are not important.

so.

what were you saying outlaw? that's right, nothing.

VS head is so big this age. that's ok, at least they have something to sab this go around ;-)

h00man
30th December 2009, 01:09 AM
VS head is so big this age. that's ok, at least they have something to sab this go around ;-)

Ya cause ES sure as hell doesn't. 95% of your members no longer have strike or defense after 1 day.... Sell to sentry quick or we gonna get face rolled! No matter I can sab torches/picks all day too.

RichOahu_ES
30th December 2009, 01:52 AM
Ya cause ES sure as hell doesn't. 95% of your members no longer have strike or defense after 1 day.... Sell to sentry quick or we gonna get face rolled! No matter I can sab torches/picks all day too.

95 % of VS too m8 ;-)

and welcome to all i as able to sab last age LOL

but hey! i still managed to almost take top 3rd sabber ;-)

but LOL, i had to sab the crap out of picks and torchs!

OsTrailYa
17th January 2010, 12:03 PM
Well done VS, strong words from an alliance who start a war and then called for a truce/ceasefire.

KyleCias
17th January 2010, 02:28 PM
Well done VS, strong words from an alliance who start a war and then called for a truce/ceasefire.

Hey, i hope your doing fine your self. Let us reason with this truce/ceasefire.

I think you misunderstood the war terms. VS and ES both mutually agreed to end the war. I hope your happy with the reasons We VS and ES provided to end this war.

we can always war again in the future. Lets say.. IND vs VS? sorry it will be pure wastage of our time to interfere with such outcast clan. I am guessing not all the IND chain follow the same self morale like OsTrailYa. If you take this as insult i am sorry to disapoint you. Because I dont think your not mature enough to come out with reasonable or intellectual way to resolve or take deligation for your own actions. :kiss:

OutlawDragon
17th January 2010, 09:34 PM

LMFAO :rofl:

First
we did'nt start the war

Second
Its not like IND realy did anything.. you had 1 mabye 2 people sabbing and thats it.

Third
I seem to remember IND having around 35 or so members at the begining of the war and 100+ members at one point in the age now you have what 15?:surprise: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

RichOahu_ES
18th January 2010, 10:24 AM
First
we did'nt start the war

can you honestly read the posts above made from actual pms and still come to the conclusion that VS didn't start the war?

wow LOL

snoop
18th January 2010, 10:34 AM
This thread is not about trash talking an alliance. If you'd like to do that, perhaps you guys are looking for the war thread.

Leash
18th January 2010, 02:29 PM
can you honestly read the posts above made from actual pms and still come to the conclusion that VS didn't start the war?

wow LOL

Lol key stop it ;) This is not the place nor the time for that

Good war VS, :<3: stone

Smitty
18th January 2010, 03:29 PM
This thread is not about trash talking an alliance. If you'd like to do that, perhaps you guys are looking for the war thread.

ROFL @ your signature. I do my best work in my undershorts on the 'puter. Keep watching SNOOP, you might see sumpin you didn't want to see.

Smitty