PDA

View Full Version : Admin messages

fistsofthor
8th December 2009, 10:12 PM
I thought they were supposed to show up in red. What gives?

Or, is rocco just a mod? Cause I was pretty sure that he was an admin.

So, whats up?

ThomasA
8th December 2009, 10:17 PM
Admins is prolly a generic address for mass mails etc

fistsofthor
8th December 2009, 10:22 PM
Admins is prolly a generic address for mass mails etc

but you would think that rocco would be an admin anyways. Also, why does the warning say nothing about mod messages being in red? Or should that just be obvious since mod messages cannot be deleted (unless i think if you delete your entire inbox), and 2, mods cannot be ignored.

BuGz
8th December 2009, 10:24 PM
2, mods cannot be ignored.

Yeah I remember I got irritated a few ages ago because I tried to ignore a mod or admin or something and still kept getting their messages. (Can't for the life of me remember what it was about, might not have even been KoC).

ThomasA
8th December 2009, 10:30 PM
but you would think that rocco would be an admin anyways. Also, why does the warning say nothing about mod messages being in red? Or should that just be obvious since mod messages cannot be deleted (unless i think if you delete your entire inbox), and 2, mods cannot be ignored.

Someone previously stated that mods appear as yellow.

fistsofthor
8th December 2009, 10:42 PM
Someone previously stated that mods appear as yellow.

where?

Also, since when is rocco a mod of KoC?

Additionally, I have never ever received a message from "the KoC admins."

So, is that little warning to tell players that the KoC admins will never actually send them a message?

ThomasA
8th December 2009, 10:45 PM
where?

Also, since when is rocco a mod of KoC?

Additionally, I have never ever received a message from "the KoC admins."

So, is that little warning to tell players that the KoC admins will never actually send them a message?

In previous age posts.

Im pretty sure Ive seen Admin mail broadcasts b4 in past ages on the rare occasion.

I would imagine Admins also have mod powers.

fistsofthor
9th December 2009, 12:09 AM
In previous age posts.

Im pretty sure Ive seen Admin mail broadcasts b4 in past ages on the rare occasion.

I would imagine Admins also have mod powers.

well, if rocco is not an admin, who is?

jog1
9th December 2009, 12:56 AM
It seems fists is getting too friendly with the admins, this isn't a good thing considering fists his annoying, we don't want him to have any power over the admins decisions on the game.

Bryan
9th December 2009, 01:05 AM
well, if rocco is not an admin, who is?

I think its only aman left (UndeadAkbar if I'm correct)

Shane-
9th December 2009, 03:23 AM
Rocco is an admin. (Lol).

The high chances are, The admins accounts are set as "mods", so they can see what mods can pretty fast, but have a few extra special pages to see some things mods can't.

They'll have had something basic like if(account isnt normal) then color = yellow, because they don't send messages that much, While mods such as Bon do.

You can pretty much put this down to Rocco being lazy, but regardless, a yellow colour is a sign of authority which ever way you look at it

Shane