PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions

Legowelt.
7th December 2009, 12:35 PM
- Keyboard shortcuts

For example : A for attack, L for attacklog, B for Buddies etc ..

- Refresh Spy/sab result page ends in spying/sabbing again, instead of always having to go back a page and enter what you wanna sab.
If problems autosabbing, just the reconpage like this, would het a lot :p

- Economic Development : Make it progress even more, kinda silly to stop at 10k, 10k is nothing after 5 days :P
Would make it more fun for slayers/sabbers and would get people to use their account more often instead of just banking :o

fistsofthor
7th December 2009, 01:05 PM
Keyboard short cuts would suck. Players might type something in the wrong window, and boom, a problem. For example, you are writing a player a message, for some reason, you select somewhere outside the message box and: bam, you are elsewhere. There are similar boxes in your armory, training center, mercs, battlefield and a few other places too.

As for the spy sab thing, that sounds nice. For example, we could simply display the recon and/or sab at the top of the page, and have it open at the bottom.

As for the economy going higher and further:
rocco said that there were more levels. It looks like we shall find out.

funny_bone83
7th December 2009, 01:35 PM
Well, I think the experience point should change a bit.
1. you get experience when you attack. already in game
2. you should not get experience point if you get a defended hit, but the account that have enough DA and defended the attack should get the point instead. same with recon and sabb.

fistsofthor
7th December 2009, 02:14 PM
Well, I think the experience point should change a bit.
1. you get experience when you attack. already in game
2. you should not get experience point if you get a defended hit, but the account that have enough DA and defended the attack should get the point instead. same with recon and sabb.

people getting massed should not get loads of experience. Getting massed and sabbed is, and should always be, a bad thing.

Nasser
7th December 2009, 02:26 PM
Suggestions?

Remove economy thingy.
Remove exp thingy. ( a swars rip off ? lol )
Remove smaller weapon ( chariot for ex ) being more cost effective than the big ones.
There shouldn't be turns related to sab in anyway except the 10 successful turns , ( or the 11 attempts if that idea get implemented again ).
Sabbers hated to have sab turns back in older ages ( 8 I think? ) , so idk why would a sabber ( ones who are remaining in this game after admin killing it over and over ) play again with such thing , well I know I won't , therefore deleted.
Therefore , get back turns to its simple numbers again.
Remove Morale transfer.

About the limit an account can be sabbed for per day , idk what it is so I will not comment on it.

Everything was almost good last age , and only needed the sab to be fixed , then we get all this.

fistsofthor
7th December 2009, 02:45 PM
Suggestions?

Remove economy thingy.
Remove exp thingy. ( a swars rip off ? lol )
Remove smaller weapon ( chariot for ex ) being more cost effective than the big ones.
There shouldn't be turns related to sab in anyway except the 10 successful turns , ( or the 11 attempts if that idea get implemented again ).
Sabbers hated to have sab turns back in older ages ( 8 I think? ) , so idk why would a sabber ( ones who are remaining in this game after admin killing it over and over ) play again with such thing , well I know I won't , therefore deleted.
Therefore , get back turns to its simple numbers again.
Remove Morale transfer.

About the limit an account can be sabbed for per day , idk what it is so I will not comment on it.

Everything was almost good last age , and only needed the sab to be fixed , then we get all this.

i disagree with pretty much everything you have to say. transfers were around before morale was around. That is not, and should not go. Distribution of clicks is between players, and should be their option.

One thing i will say is that sabbing using fewer turns might be nicer, but failed attempts should certainly use sab turns.

Carlos
7th December 2009, 02:48 PM
- Keyboard shortcuts

For example : A for attack, L for attacklog, B for Buddies etc ..

- Refresh Spy/sab result page ends in spying/sabbing again, instead of always having to go back a page and enter what you wanna sab.
If problems autosabbing, just the reconpage like this, would het a lot :p

- Economic Development : Make it progress even more, kinda silly to stop at 10k, 10k is nothing after 5 days :P
Would make it more fun for slayers/sabbers and would get people to use their account more often instead of just banking :o

OMG LEGO IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !11
---------------------

I say remove all the new gay stuff which was added, like experience, combination of turns etc.
I would also like to suggest to make tools unsabbable.

Nasser
7th December 2009, 02:48 PM
i disagree with pretty much everything you have to say. transfers were around before morale was around. That is not, and should not go. Distribution of clicks is between players, and should be their option.

One thing i will say is that sabbing using fewer turns might be nicer, but failed attempts should certainly use sab turns.

Even if they were before morale was introduced , that's irrelevant. I am suggesting removing transfer or morale/credits / whatever you fot wanna call them.

Sabbing shouldn't use ANY turn lol.