PDA

View Full Version : MISCERS VS. LACN

Paradiso
6th December 2009, 01:57 PM
WE HAVE ONCE AGAIN BEGUN QUEST DEFEAT LACN IN THE DARK NIGHT

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 1 of TheGodFather_LaCN's weapons of type Dragonskin.

Your spies successfully enter TheGodFather_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 1 of TheGodFather_LaCN's weapons of type Dragonskin.

Your spies successfully enter TheGodFather_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

AS YOU CAN SEE MY CHEF OF INTELLIGENCE SERVES UP DELCIOUS DESURTCION TO THE LACN. MY NUMCHUK IS LIKE THE WIND, WHO CAN STOP IT?

colleca
17th December 2009, 06:06 AM
more like who cares :)

blazed420
17th December 2009, 06:09 AM
more like who cares :)

You cared enough to post ;)

colleca
17th December 2009, 06:40 AM
thread looked a bit lonely ;)

fistsofthor
17th December 2009, 11:13 AM
Well, it appears we have a large scale war going on over here. the main of LaCN was sabbed. however, i believe that tgf will be able to throw off the burden of 2 lost dragonskins.

Rasputin
17th December 2009, 12:14 PM
Correct me if i'm wrong, this is either a nub thread. Or someone just bein' an asshat :P

fistsofthor
17th December 2009, 01:19 PM
Correct me if i'm wrong, this is either a nub thread. Or someone just bein' an asshat :P

its neither. this is actually a member of GUA who commonly posts in the misc section of gua (hence MISCers), who occasionally comes into KoC intent on annoying the largest alliance (or LaCN, im not entirely sure).

so, they are simply pestering LaCN when they get bored with the MISC posting.

Rasputin
17th December 2009, 02:04 PM
two thumbs up

seta
17th December 2009, 02:11 PM
its neither. this is actually a member of GUA who commonly posts in the misc section of gua (hence MISCers), who occasionally comes into KoC intent on annoying the largest alliance (or LaCN, im not entirely sure).

so, they are simply pestering LaCN when they get bored with the MISC posting.

You do a good enough job without Paradiso.

Not this again, closed.