PDA

View Full Version : Accounts Deactivating

Ricky91
6th December 2009, 06:09 AM
Apparently I went to bed for 2 weeks so my account deactivating lololo :lol:

But seriously, a genuine bug? The account deactivated around 4 or 5 hours after not logging in, claiming I had not logged in for 2 weeks +.

MFnBonsai
6th December 2009, 06:50 AM

But seriously, a genuine bug? The account deactivated around 4 or 5 hours after not logging in, claiming I had not logged in for 2 weeks +.

A bug that caught quite a few accounts apparently including my own.... Once you login you are back to normal....

fistsofthor
6th December 2009, 09:50 AM

Yeah, that happened to me. I went and logged in again, and everything was back to normal. (like what happens when your account gets deactivated normally)

powdered_donuts
9th December 2009, 12:03 PM
A bug that caught quite a few accounts apparently including my own.... Once you login you are back to normal....

The admins guna have that fixed for the real age? The very beggining of the age lots of ppl consider the most important part . . .

fistsofthor
9th December 2009, 12:13 PM
The admins guna have that fixed for the real age? The very beggining of the age lots of ppl consider the most important part . . .

well, the only thing that happens is that your soldiers would not trickle and you wouldnt receive turns or up for whatever time there was between logins. that would probably screw someone over.