PDA

View Full Version : Economy

Rocco
5th December 2009, 10:50 PM
You may now upgrade your economy. This increases your labor force and gives you a greater income.

Discuss. Constructive criticism supplemented by logical arguments please! :)

LL
5th December 2009, 10:58 PM
i dont understand, wat exactly changed.

BuGz
5th December 2009, 11:00 PM
Great idea at first glance; gives the high TFF people (and anybody else who wont be spending their turns otherwise) something to spend their turns on. (since they wont be slaying, and i doubt sabbing would take up 1 turn per minute unless you're sab attempting every 5 mins).

Much like UP, it will probably affect the big accounts the least, and will affect less the further into the age you get, but I can't think of any way to change it.

LL
5th December 2009, 11:01 PM
still dont know wat changed...

Bloo
5th December 2009, 11:02 PM
Ditto

krazyito65-tS
5th December 2009, 11:02 PM
i dont understand, wat exactly changed.

it lets you gain more gold per turn by using your attack turns.

i think its great idea. i love all the free gold i get in the long run.. lol

fistsofthor
5th December 2009, 11:30 PM
in the training section. you can improve your tbg. by spending attack turns. they call it a form of research. using 1 attack gives you 80 gold per turn. using 3 attacks gives you 800 gold per turn.

So, im not sure whats after that.

UMIST
6th December 2009, 12:06 AM
i am still confused

fistsofthor
6th December 2009, 12:44 AM
it lets you gain more gold per turn by using your attack turns.

i think its great idea. i love all the free gold i get in the long run.. lol

i heard the maximum was 100 gold per turn. That is not enough to scratch the surface on most big accounts. I mean, its the tbg of 100 soldiers.

jog1
6th December 2009, 12:53 AM
Economic Development
Current Economy Research Complete
Mining (100 gold per turn)

I got the max

BUT it didn't change anything LOL

what a waste of turns!

Beddow
6th December 2009, 12:57 AM
This is a major fail, if Rocco want's keep KoC alive he should fuck this change off

UMIST
6th December 2009, 01:07 AM
This is a major fail, if Rocco want's keep KoC alive he should fuck this change off

that is NOT constructive criticism like rocco requested!

Anyways i do not think that this is a god idea. What is the point of having this.

Atm is seems that there will be small armies every where really unless people click like mad. I have maxed my economy and still found no change in my tbg

ThomasA
6th December 2009, 04:12 AM
Does this mean more soldiers or more gold per turn?

LL
6th December 2009, 04:19 AM
that is NOT constructive criticism like rocco requested!

Anyways i do not think that this is a god idea. What is the point of having this.

Atm is seems that there will be small armies every where really unless people click like mad. I have maxed my economy and still found no change in my tbg

same with me

max economy no change in tbg, waste of turns or feels like it

nagrach
6th December 2009, 04:21 AM
max economy will give you 100gold per Minute
so 6000 gold per hour and 144k per day
seems not to be worth the turns

Pj-
6th December 2009, 04:35 AM
you can easily steal 144k with 1 hit lol
in other words, pretty waste of turns indeed.

Thunarvin
6th December 2009, 06:18 AM
It could be a little bit useful early on, but whether it stays or goes really won't make any difference at all in the game as I see it.

zeshan
6th December 2009, 06:50 AM
Right now it seems Economy is a failed concept IMO.
Early on it may help the players a bit, but as the TFF and TBG increases it will be useless, unless more upgrades are available for higher gold per turn. Even then this will hardly be of much help to the high level accounts. This concept seems hardly needed tbh.

LordCounter
6th December 2009, 07:04 AM
so its profitable for DA wh0res who hardly spend any of their turns?

ZAR
6th December 2009, 07:43 AM
Well it is a big difference between 1 TBG per soldier and 100 TBG per soldier - seems to be bugged tho.

I like this upgrade but I think it needs to be reworked:

- Spies and Sentries need to give TBG
- without training the base TBG should be increased a bit (5 for soldiers, 1 for coverts)
- the upgrading should be % based and have more upgrades available to you (15 steps, each + X%)
- the first steps should not cost turns but gold - or give an alternative way to upgrade this, if I want to slay I should be able to do so without wasting 2400 turns to upgrade :)

Adrenalinejunky
6th December 2009, 07:59 AM
seems like it should be more of a multiplier (only with a much higher turn cost) instead of just a set 100 gold increase.

like x amount of turns for 1.1x etc.

fistsofthor
6th December 2009, 08:08 AM
seems like it should be more of a multiplier (only with a much higher turn cost) instead of just a set 100 gold increase.

like x amount of turns for 1.1x etc.

Well, I dislike the multiplier idea because that would become so powerful for the accounts who do not spend turns and spend all day banking instead.

That said, 100 gold a minute is pretty lame. Its equal to 100 soldiers. That amounts to 100 clicks or about a minute, maybe 2 of clicking.

Rocco
6th December 2009, 10:25 AM
Changed Economy so it has 10x effect. Current max level now is equivalent to the TBG of 1000 regular soldiers.

fistsofthor
6th December 2009, 10:36 AM
Changed Economy so it has 10x effect. Current max level now is equivalent to the TBG of 1000 regular soldiers.

nicely done!

Seneca
6th December 2009, 10:40 AM
1000 * 60 * 24 = 1,440,000 / day
or 259,200,000 in a 6 month age..

Still nowhere near worth it.

fistsofthor
6th December 2009, 10:48 AM
Have there been any steals of over 50 mil gold so far this age?

jog1
6th December 2009, 11:23 AM
Just kill the concept

Killtoy
6th December 2009, 11:44 AM
Last night I was making about 60k every 30 min with about 800 trained soldiers and like 100 spies and mercs. I noticed the Economy Development button and looked like it would add gold at a cost of a few turns so I clicked it and I started making about 700 gold a minuet and my income was cut almost 2/3rds So I thought I better click it again for the 10 gold per turn deal and see if that helped but it didn't due to I used up most of my turns buying the development ( I had already used like 800 turns attacking before all this ) So instead of my income getting to be more it went down again to my dismay.

So I sell some of my attack gear to re-train my attack and defense soldiers into Spy's and mercs cuz wasn'nt making money on them any longer so it seemed, but after I did this instead of gold per minuet on attack turns it was going by how many soldiers I had? I almost had my income to 1000 gold per minuet and after I re-trained the soldiers it dropped back to like 700g per minuet.

I am confused, I almost reset but I had over 1000 men and like 1200 morale plus due to this being a beta test I didn't think resetting the account would help much with the testing part. So I just wanted to write what happen to me and hope it helps and that it might get fixed soon due to my army cant live on 60k an hour...

Any ways I am still confused where the gold per minuet is comming from, last night it was 1 gold for every turn I could see the numbers matching up but right now I have 838 soldiers and 1,500 attack turns and am making 1057 gold a minute.

Rocco
6th December 2009, 11:53 AM
Killtoy, I'm a bit confused. Do you mean you mean that you made 60k per 30 min off income purely from soldiers? That would mean that you have about 2000 soldiers, but doesn't explain why researching better economies would cause your income to drop.

So... assuming that you meant you make 60k per 30 min from attacking, (so assuming all your attacks are successful and you get about 360k per attack), then at the cost of 1 attack (180 turns) you would get the income of about 100 soldiers by upgrading from farming to fishing. While this isn't worth it in the short run since it's not as much as you get from an attack, after you've upgraded then you get that extra income for free, essentially.

Tesadus
6th December 2009, 12:03 PM
I like the idea of an upgradeable economy, but its implementation is not so great. When I first read it, it seemed it would be gold per soldier. What I think you could do, is simply have it increase the number of gold you get per soldier. Start at 1, upgradeable to 5 or so. Make 5 cost a lot to upgrade to. This could give a small boost to TBG without inflating the whole game.

Killtoy
6th December 2009, 12:22 PM
Yes I was making that on just the soldiers but who knows this was between 9pm to 2am and my numbers was all over the place. I just thought you guys was making changes at the time was part of it
but I had a few beers so who knows might had been just me.

I see that now I can buy the mining for 540 turns and it offers 1000 gold per minute instead of 1500 turns and 100 gold per minute. Ill buy it here in a sec and see if this helps get me back to earning enough gold per hour to train and buy gear.

Killtoy
6th December 2009, 01:01 PM
Thanks Rocco, for your hard work!

I upgraded and now I am making about 130k an hour much much better.

Willis Ax
6th December 2009, 02:00 PM
I was thinking of a different way to use such feature. Make it kinda like a multiplier of TBG per soldier, but boost the cost up by a large amount. In which case by the end or middle of the age it can mean some thing rather than just be an upgrade that sits there not having much effect.

Example:
Upgrade 0 - TBG = TFF*1 Cost: Initial/free/0
Upgrade 1 - TBG = TFF*2 Cost: 2k turns
Upgrade 2 - TBG = TFF*4 Cost: 10k turns
Upgrade 3 - TBG = TFF*6 Cost: 25k turns
Upgrade 4 - TBG = TFF*8 Cost: 50k turns

Rocco
6th December 2009, 02:33 PM
It will not be a multiplier. Economy is independent of #soldiers.

Seneca
6th December 2009, 02:37 PM
Current Economy Research Trade
(10000 gold per turn)
Mining (1000 gold per turn)

Nightrafe
6th December 2009, 02:37 PM
and now economy is also independent of turns?

loofa4
6th December 2009, 02:41 PM
The best way to fix the gold problem would be to make the economy upgrades a multliplier, maxing out at x2.66 (which is 80 gold per 30 min again). And no, this will not be a huge advantage for bankers, because 1) slayers get their money from bankers, and 2) slayers never really depended on getting money from troops anyways. Also, having an alternate way to use attack turns is a great idea. Last age I know a lot of bankers who would end up attacking much lower ranked players because they had nothing else to due with their turns. It only makes sense that if an army isn't spending all day pillaging that it will have the time to plant some farms.

Killtoy
6th December 2009, 02:44 PM
Yes economy is independent of turns right now. I just tested by burning the few attack turns I had left and my income didnt drop.

fistsofthor
6th December 2009, 02:48 PM
the economy is pretty awesome. They changed it so that now you use the game turns you have already spent sabbing and slaying to upgrade. In other words, it has changed from rewarding in activity to rewarding activity. I think that this is just the sort of boost that the little players could really use.

ThomasA
6th December 2009, 03:17 PM
Is it variable on how much you sab or steal?

Kegger
6th December 2009, 03:29 PM
and now economy is also independent of turns?

not entirely. To upgrade your economy now, you need to use turns to get experience. So its indirectly associated w/ turns?

fistsofthor
6th December 2009, 03:41 PM
well, I see random stick sabbing as a popular form of raising one's stats.

ThomasA
6th December 2009, 03:50 PM
having it based on value might deter that

venar
6th December 2009, 06:35 PM
well i ended up getting the max pretty easily, so should probably make alternative use of experience as well. Perhaps you could use your experience to get a better chance at a good percentage steal on an attack?

You can use experience to be more likely to succeed on a sab (which is still using game turns), stuff like that? cause now experience has become useless.

You could give an AA to players at a cost of 1 experience per minute that they get it :) Or trade 100 experience for 20 morale.
or... i dunno :)

Tesadus
6th December 2009, 07:06 PM
Okay, since the economy will be independent of soldiers, how about you make it dependent on in game incomes? For example, you could make the upgrades increments of 1% of average TBG in entire game. I assume the average TBG in the game is something easily calculated. You could start at 0, and each upgrade will give you 1% of the average TBG. You could stop anywhere, but I would suggest making it stop at 100%. The cost for higher ones, however, could be extremely outrageous, so not many people would be able to afford it.

ra_1
6th December 2009, 10:15 PM
Well what is the use of experience after you have done the 10000gold/turn economy upgrade.It is useless after that?

ThomasA
6th December 2009, 10:29 PM
Well what is the use of experience after you have done the 10000gold/turn economy upgrade.It is useless after that?

Have to wait to find out.

ra_1
6th December 2009, 10:35 PM
lol..i knew it already :)..it is maxed at 10000 gold/turn..may be they will change the max amount..but that will give lots of gold.

BillyCrack
7th December 2009, 01:25 AM
Experience: 75

am I screwed?

UMIST
7th December 2009, 02:52 AM
Experience: 75

am I screwed?

no just hit people for gold. For every successful hit u get 180 exp. For every recon u get 1 exp. Basically for every turn that u use u get 1 exp.

Adrenalinejunky
7th December 2009, 03:31 AM
i think it should be more experience for a successful, whatever

so if you recon and fail you get 1, if you get in you get 2

or something like that.

fistsofthor
7th December 2009, 06:30 AM
i think it should be more experience for a successful, whatever

so if you recon and fail you get 1, if you get in you get 2

or something like that.

right, but that would mess up the:
used game turn=1 experience

because thats really what experience is a measure of at this point, how many game turns someone has used since its implementation

ThomasA
7th December 2009, 06:47 AM
might be better if it was how effective they used those turns

fistsofthor
7th December 2009, 06:47 AM
might be better if it was how effective they used those turns

i think we should take away recons. we want to reward battle experience.

Adrenalinejunky
7th December 2009, 07:34 AM
i think we should take away recons using turns at all, and then that problem is solved :)

other then that, yeah, i agree with thomas, its not all about using turns, but how well you use them.

BillyCrack
7th December 2009, 08:13 AM
no just hit people for gold. For every successful hit u get 180 exp. For every recon u get 1 exp. Basically for every turn that u use u get 1 exp.

I was kidding :whistilin

Game Turns: 189
Gold: 263,249
Experience: 628

fistsofthor
7th December 2009, 08:13 AM
i think we should take away recons using turns at all, and then that problem is solved :)

other then that, yeah, i agree with thomas, its not all about using turns, but how well you use them.

I'm not so sure. I kind of like how reconning uses turns. It makes the game more interesting.

Adrenalinejunky
7th December 2009, 08:48 AM
it wouldn't really be so bad if attacking didn't cost so many turns... and if sabbing didn't cost so many turns (up to 250 per person? eww....)

of course there could be other ways of tweaking the sab thing... but yeah, i just basically think stuff needs to overal cost less turns. eleminating recons is one easy way of helping that a bit.

Gohon
7th December 2009, 09:45 AM
Ive maxed out my economy already. As i was away for the weekend ive managed to max it out in less than day. And i still havent attacked anyone and got more than 1 mil gold. So my new army isnt that experienced anyway. However the maxed economy means i get 10,000 gold per turn. And see how now 1 turn is every minute this is a bit silly. Wot this is going to do is flood the battlefield with money. Everyone will have loads of money and not enough defense to keep hold of that money.

24 hours in the day is 1440 minutes. Which means i will earn 14,400,000 extra gold every day. this is on top of the 1440 gold that i get per solider per day.
If everyone gets this then there will be a lot of money floating around and everyone will be attackin everyone. Chaos. How awesome does that sound?

Seneca
7th December 2009, 10:17 AM
Ive maxed out my economy already. As i was away for the weekend ive managed to max it out in less than day. And i still havent attacked anyone and got more than 1 mil gold. So my new army isnt that experienced anyway. However the maxed economy means i get 10,000 gold per turn. And see how now 1 turn is every minute this is a bit silly. Wot this is going to do is flood the battlefield with money. Everyone will have loads of money and not enough defense to keep hold of that money.

24 hours in the day is 1440 minutes. Which means i will earn 14,400,000 extra gold every day. this is on top of the 1440 gold that i get per solider per day.
If everyone gets this then there will be a lot of money floating around and everyone will be attackin everyone. Chaos. How awesome does that sound?

Amount of money on the battlefield doesn't affect the amount of attacks happening because people will still want to use their turns efficiently.
The logic in your idea is non existant

madn16
7th December 2009, 02:33 PM

When you say that there is not enough defence to hold the money... I have defended 12 out of 17 attacks

Rasputin
7th December 2009, 03:19 PM
and people hit for 1-3 minutes worth of gold, so it rarely builds up

Fail_Monster
7th December 2009, 11:18 PM
This economy upgrade will really only make a difference at the beginning of an age and will help noobs. As the age progresses, it will hardly make a difference unless there is another upgrade, which seems possible.

UMIST
7th December 2009, 11:34 PM
This economy upgrade will really only make a difference at the beginning of an age and will help noobs. As the age progresses, it will hardly make a difference unless there is another upgrade, which seems possible.

There will be more upgrades but Rocco has yet to unlock them

Seneca
7th December 2009, 11:56 PM
[07:56] <~Rocco> reset economies, changed price to research it

Great, so now I wasted all my turns at the start, then all my experience and now I can just start over?

powdered_donuts
7th December 2009, 11:59 PM
[07:56] <~Rocco> reset economies, changed price to research it

Great, so now I wasted all my turns at the start, then all my experience and now I can just start over?

lol, don't feel alone :) it's just beta, have fun

Clowpower
8th December 2009, 01:11 AM
At first , I've thinked Economy would be the best idea ever.

I think that upgrading tbg would help gain all players having a big tbg.

At the moment , I don't think high ranked players will spent more exp.....cause now , it only boost an exact amount of ''gold per turn''. In other words , it don't cares about the big army TFF. Big or small army , it don't care.

Personnally , I like this idea but it need to be re-worked out.

Instead giving more ''gold per turn'' , it should boost our tbg with a %.
% + all soldiers allowed giving tbg (SA , DA , untrained) = total tbg.

Seneca
8th December 2009, 02:09 AM
lol, don't feel alone :) it's just beta, have fun

Just cause it's a beta don't mean you have to go around doing stupid shit.. Imagine someone new to the game that this happened to.. he'd be long gone by now.

UMIST
8th December 2009, 04:44 AM
Just cause it's a beta don't mean you have to go around doing stupid shit.. Imagine someone new to the game that this happened to.. he'd be long gone by now.

not unless he/she got recruited by an alliance who then explained the current situation to them

Gohon
8th December 2009, 05:04 AM
When you say that there is not enough defence to hold the money... I have defended 12 out of 17 attacks

Yes, well if your a DA whore, then it aint really a problem. Once you have a certain TFF then it doesnt matter. But for a slayer with not much defense this is annoying.

Also i woke up this morning and i had been attacked loads of times. I dont really care about being attacked too much, but then rocco reset the economy so now that im awake to bank all my gold it stops coming in. Bad timing or what!!!

Willis Ax
8th December 2009, 05:06 AM
Guess I gotta go recon a shit ton of people again. -_-

ThomasA
8th December 2009, 05:09 AM
Its called beta for a reason.

RoyalTheory
8th December 2009, 05:49 AM
Now that Conquest was added I got enough expereince to get max economy really fast since I never use my turns lol. Lost 90% of my turns doing it but its worth it so Im making more gold.

fistsofthor
8th December 2009, 07:14 AM
hey, my economy was reset. I am back at 0 economy. That pretty much blows.

good_dog
8th December 2009, 08:49 AM
I had maxed economy as well - and now I'm back at 0... and without reimbursement of turns and experience spent to max it before. Is this a bug, or intentional?

blazed420
8th December 2009, 08:51 AM
If you think you should get your turns back that you already spent in the beta, that is what the reset button is for! :)

good_dog
8th December 2009, 09:07 AM
I'm just talking about the turns I used to upgrade, before they changed it to experience.

fistsofthor
8th December 2009, 11:14 AM
I'm just talking about the turns I used to upgrade, before they changed it to experience.

i bet the info fpr that is gone. so, i see little chance of that happening.

Fail_Monster
8th December 2009, 10:03 PM
Do the economy upgrades only last a day or do they keep getting reset by the admins?

UMIST
8th December 2009, 10:07 PM
yeah this is getting a tad bit annoying. But this is a beta age so expect them.

BillyCrack
8th December 2009, 10:16 PM
Current Economy Research Hunting
(100 gold per turn)
None (0 gold per turn)

well well well, looks like economy has been reseted again :(

Fail_Monster
8th December 2009, 10:34 PM
I am wondering if I should just collect experience and wait until they stop resetting the economy.

zeshan
8th December 2009, 10:39 PM
I am wondering if I should just collect experience and wait until they stop resetting the economy.

that would be a better idea, I just bought the last upgrade and bang! they reset it. That's the second time it has happened and its not fun. But meh, its beta, so cant do anything about it.

Just stock up on experience, I guess.

BuGz
8th December 2009, 10:40 PM

When they stop resetting the economy, the beta will end and you'll lose all your exp anyway.

UMIST
8th December 2009, 10:44 PM
yeah what will u do with the extra exp?!
exp is only used for the economy. So may as well use it!

fistsofthor
8th December 2009, 10:48 PM
yeah what will u do with the extra exp?!
exp is only used for the economy. So may as well use it!

there is always the possibility that rocco will add another feature.

UMIST
8th December 2009, 11:06 PM
there is always the possibility that rocco will add another feature.

true but he may not. that is the risk we take.

he seems to have changed economy totally though

Fail_Monster
8th December 2009, 11:10 PM
you have all made good points, I guess I would appreciate an explanation by rocco as to why it keeps getting reset.

craqed
8th December 2009, 11:40 PM
Rocco:

If you are going to keep resetting economy, at least also reset the conquests :)

powdered_donuts
9th December 2009, 12:47 AM
rofl, i can say i'm not guna go outa my way again this beta age trying to get economy maxed again :)

Lopina
9th December 2009, 02:07 AM
Rocco, will Economy level be reset to 0 every 24 hours or just when you decide to implement some changes to it (eg. cost, gold and so on...)?

GwyliTje
9th December 2009, 02:31 AM
I would like to know also.

Most of the 10k+ income I had, I received by night and lost by night. Now I wake up with economy reset and my tbg sucks :(

RoyalTheory
9th December 2009, 05:12 AM
Omg do we have to raise the exp every day and reset it every day? This is ridiculous it will take more than days worth of turns to raise it in most cases and if your just resseting it everyday ...

Meiyo-Honor
9th December 2009, 11:57 AM
I think it was completely re-done thus the reset... right now I have:

Feudal (9800 gold per turn) (24400 gold per turn)

Feudal costs me 9600 exp and to get it up to 24400 will cost 19,200 exp

So I am thinking he just changed the system again and had to reset everyone. I like this one the best so far.

Its like having an extra 9600 men with opportunity to increase it again. I wonder what the new cap is? Anyone able to get farther then I?

LordCounter
9th December 2009, 03:13 PM
I think it was completely re-done thus the reset... right now I have:

Feudal (9800 gold per turn) (24400 gold per turn)

Feudal costs me 9600 exp and to get it up to 24400 will cost 19,200 exp

So I am thinking he just changed the system again and had to reset everyone. I like this one the best so far.

Its like having an extra 9600 men with opportunity to increase it again. I wonder what the new cap is? Anyone able to get farther then I?

no obviously cause we didnt except it to reset twice

fistsofthor
9th December 2009, 07:20 PM
I would like to know also.

Most of the 10k+ income I had, I received by night and lost by night. Now I wake up with economy reset and my tbg sucks :(

Well, that sounds most unfortunate. I have to laugh at that. Perhaps if you had gotten it in the morning, things would have been better.

nirvanaisking
9th December 2009, 08:36 PM
this resetting keeps screwing everything up, at the beginning it cost turns and i wasted a bunch of turns on that cuz duh it looked important... then it was experience so i used a bunch of that, then it reset again and i used the experience again, THEN IT RESET AGAIN AND NOW IM USING EXPERIENCE AGAIN, except now i have no turns because i used them all to get the experience the other times...

can someone make up their mind? i dont care all that much because its just the beta but its annoying as hell

fistsofthor
9th December 2009, 08:58 PM
this resetting keeps screwing everything up, at the beginning it cost turns and i wasted a bunch of turns on that cuz duh it looked important... then it was experience so i used a bunch of that, then it reset again and i used the experience again, THEN IT RESET AGAIN AND NOW IM USING EXPERIENCE AGAIN, except now i have no turns because i used them all to get the experience the other times...

can someone make up their mind? i dont care all that much because its just the beta but its annoying as hell

thats part of the fun of a beta. you never know when the game is going to change and screw over a particular play style.

xshintenshix
9th December 2009, 10:51 PM
Agreed with FOT

It happened to me too, i was like OMGWTFBBQ MY TURNS AND EXP ALL SPENT!

and then it reset again, back to 0 income with 31 turns.

I laughed. I laughed hard, then screamed and woke half my neighbourhood up.

fistsofthor
9th December 2009, 11:48 PM
Agreed with FOT

It happened to me too, i was like OMGWTFBBQ MY TURNS AND EXP ALL SPENT!

and then it reset again, back to 0 income with 31 turns.

I laughed. I laughed hard, then screamed and woke half my neighbourhood up.

well, no need to scream over KoC.

ThomasA
10th December 2009, 05:49 AM
I dont think its supposed to be daily, only when Rocco updates it.

These things should be expected in a beta.

fistsofthor
10th December 2009, 06:18 AM
I dont think its supposed to be daily, only when Rocco updates it.

These things should be expected in a beta.

i suppose it seemed like it reset just after midnight both times and that is what through me.

powdered_donuts
10th December 2009, 03:22 PM
well, i just added it up, coverts now get 1 gold per 10 coverts

ThomasA
10th December 2009, 03:24 PM
Anyone reached max economy yet?

Nightrafe
11th December 2009, 02:13 AM
well, i just added it up, coverts now get 1 gold per 10 coverts

do coverts get money now ??? economny hasn't nothing to to with coverts I thought

UMIST
11th December 2009, 04:03 AM
yeah they do. read the koc main page. coverts get 1/10 gold

ThomasA
11th December 2009, 07:07 AM
Economy is separate from the covert gold.

Gimliisadwarf22
12th December 2009, 01:23 AM
Trade (24400 gold per turn) is the last one, i just got it

ThomasA
12th December 2009, 03:59 AM
Trade (24400 gold per turn) is the last one, i just got it

How much did that cost?

Gimliisadwarf22
12th December 2009, 04:42 AM
19,200 experience if i remember correctly

Triad
15th December 2009, 10:25 PM
So how many levels of economy upgrades are there? If Hunting is level 1 economy, what level is Trading?

sirlapins
16th December 2009, 05:19 AM
gentle sirs pardon new player for butting in may be a different point of view can help perhaps combine tech & econmy and reduce levels by a quarter with a jump in difficuty every fifth step ex 1hdh exp 200 300 400 700 conquest open to low grade players only thank you for couresty boofhead

UMIST
21st December 2009, 02:23 PM
in that case everyone will get it easily i think. no point in having it then.