PDA

View Full Version : Gaming StarCraft

ElvnPsycho
6th September 2004, 08:53 AM
this game, is prolly the best computer game out there, and with StarCraft 2 coming out, it'll be the most popular...but anyways i have play ScBw(StarCraft BroodWar) for around 3 years, it never gets old i play online and only online, it's funner that way anyways ^^

Buy also, i love Zerg they are my fav race, i am really good with them too, and all my Usernames contain "zerg" in them...

I)SuperZerg[Rs]
Elf.Ling[EwL]
SuperZergs

and a few more i can't think of...lol

But yea zergs my fav race and terran is my least fav...

ArchedEdge
6th September 2004, 08:58 AM
I play Starcraft but only recently got it. I'm on the last Terran mission and can't be bothered to play it anymore. I don't mind the terran, though i think i prefer the other people just by looking at their profiles in the manual i got.

Intel_Hydralisk
6th September 2004, 09:15 AM
Naturally, my favorite race would be zerg... but in my opinion the best race would be the terrans. I've stopped playing online a while ago and I got into warcraft III, but I still Lan with some of my friends from time to time.

ElvnPsycho
6th September 2004, 09:26 AM
yea WCIII has now taken ova Battle.Net but still tonz of ppl play ScBw ^_^

Anubis
6th September 2004, 09:33 AM
Not too many people play BW... not a lot at all, really, compared to WarCraft III or the older days of SC. So few people play that I just gave up since finding a good game is too hard.

ElvnPsycho
6th September 2004, 09:38 AM
yea but SC 2 is coming out that game is gonna be awesome!

ArchedEdge
6th September 2004, 09:46 AM
SC2, if i'm not mistaken, is not a RTS. It's actually a FPS. So it may have kick-ass multiplayer on the internet. We'll just have to wait and see.

Intel_Hydralisk
6th September 2004, 09:51 AM
SC2, if i'm not mistaken, is not a RTS. It's actually a FPS. So it may have kick-ass multiplayer on the internet. We'll just have to wait and see.

yea but SC 2 is coming out that game is gonna be awesome!

First of all, SC 2 doesn't exist. Second of all, the FPS is Starcraft Ghost, NOT SC2. Ghost will only be out on the consoles (damn too bad for pc gamers).

And also... there are more people playing Diablo II than there are playing WC3... and SC had more players at its height than WC3 did.

EcKoGaNgSTa
6th September 2004, 09:56 AM
There is no SC2 you noob. stop making up stuff. Its called SCGHOST and its nothing like what your used to. God newbs annoy me. ALSO HAIL THE NEW PACMAN CHAMPION *points to self*

ElvnPsycho
6th September 2004, 09:03 PM
Well there are tons of rumors and i'm just saying i think it's comnig out, no need to be name calling :P

White_Hindu
6th September 2004, 09:04 PM
I maphacked in SC and I still lost every match. I'm not good at RTS's.

ElvnPsycho
6th September 2004, 09:12 PM
lol, i didn't like hacks and didn't use them till around last year, i was really good without them, and when i used them it was to hit the losers who play money maps, and compstomps....

Dynellen Unholy
7th September 2004, 02:09 AM
I played star craft single player through once and and some skirmish missions every now and then. Good game but I think I lost my cd ages ago.

Hoax
7th September 2004, 06:20 AM
I used to be really big on RTS's and STBW has got to by my top 10 favorite.

how ever I have to admit I never really played it on line much and over the years I have called myself a gamer I have moved from playing RTS's and Sim's to FPS's like quake and half life.

but star craft has always held a special place in my gamming heart and I try to play as often as I can online, though I am not very good and tend to rely heavily on my allies.

I have been contemplating making a half life mod or maybe just a quake 2 mod that lets you play as a Terran marine or something.....

EcKoGaNgSTa
7th September 2004, 07:32 AM
Well there are tons of rumors and i'm just saying i think it's comnig out, no need to be name calling :P

Oh yes, thats right, if you hear something on the internet then it must be true! Or is this going to be another "my friend said"

Well there is no SC2, case closed. At this point all we(I) can do is hope that after WoW Blizzard makes SC2. Diablo is discontinued as there is no Blizzard North, and, Warcrafts had enough games for the moment, give SC a chance!

Intel_Hydralisk
7th September 2004, 10:08 AM

Omgah! I think santy clause exists... i Mean there are so many rumors. Every dang year around that time in december people keep telling me he's coming!

Rumors about various videogames abound on the net... I could start a rumor on this very forum, but it wouldn't mean crap. For official news and what not about starcraft I'd visit www.blizzard.com or www.battle.net.

ArchedEdge
7th September 2004, 10:21 AM
No..i think i'll stick to SC2, it's easier to post than SC: Ghost. And even if they're not caling it that, it's still the second in the Starcraft series, so, therefore, it is SC2.

Uurion
11th September 2004, 09:00 PM
Hmmm i don't know...i have heard a few comments by blizzard officials that makes it sound like the got something up there sleeves....and aside from that i just cant see them letting such a large industry as starcraft/diablo go down hill. well anyways my favorite race was the protoss...with just the right paln you can end up with a 3 tech trees....heheheh