PDA

View Full Version : new armory page

stonewall
30th November 2009, 03:29 PM
just wanted to see what people thought of the new armory page . I think the text is to small on both the weapons and the button you click to buy the max weapons. the look is ok .and the gold you'll have left popup is a waste.

imo

Libertad
30th November 2009, 03:36 PM
I personally have no problems with the armory page. Can read everything fine, and all of the math the computer does for you helps you spend your gold faster. Plus I love the little disclaimer.. did somebody try to sue RoC?

:heh:

MythDrannor
30th November 2009, 03:52 PM
Wouldn't mind if then numbers were slightly larger and perhaps the sell button more obvious? Instead of the Arrows have the world sell instead?

andyt683
30th November 2009, 09:00 PM
Protip: the old armory is still around in some form. You're seeing this because I gave everyone mad pack for the duration of the age.

M3J
30th November 2009, 09:04 PM
ur madpack sux man

rabbitohs
30th November 2009, 11:48 PM
Its good, not great, but good. Its got a nice modern feel to it.

Text is a little small and i have a slight lagg when i click the autofill button on a weapon however, this may be the massive strain on the server atm.

IamWatchingYou
30th November 2009, 11:50 PM
I:<3: it
It is damn usefull:P

CyberPunk
1st December 2009, 12:09 AM
like i've already stated the only issue i have with it is the small font for how many weapons you have.

iENA
1st December 2009, 02:04 AM
give us the link in order to load the old armory page!

laris
1st December 2009, 02:42 AM
were was they when they created this army page :deadhorse:

stonewall
1st December 2009, 06:02 AM
Protip: the old armory is still around in some form. You're seeing this because I gave everyone mad pack for the duration of the age.

can you add a function to get rid of the mad pack ? or at least a link to the old armory? the page load size of the new one is so big it won't load on mobile devices.

Pauly_D
1st December 2009, 06:30 AM
can you add a function to get rid of the mad pack ? or at least a link to the old armory? the page load size of the new one is so big it won't load on mobile devices.

actually it loads better on my mobile than it does on my laptop for some strange reason!

EdThaSt0rm`
1st December 2009, 06:45 AM
That's why there is a mobile page for RoC, start using it! :P

And I really like the new layout of the armory page. Alot more modern!

JunkMail
1st December 2009, 11:44 AM
the mobile page does not work on my phone but the normal old armary did just fine. ROC is very slow on my phone and on my computers atm so slow some times it never loads up at all.

and the wish the font size was bigger. but the rest of the page is cool.

fistsofthor
1st December 2009, 11:56 AM

doesn't mad pack allow us to do something with the zombies and the villagers?

and, if so, how can I get to then?

Personally, the gold left over is a nice feature.

kommandant_felix
1st December 2009, 01:12 PM
I like it. It's definitely fun...although it did take me a minute to realize how to sell stuff. Besides that...I definitely like the fact that it tells me how much I'll have left after I enter in a value.

andyt683
1st December 2009, 04:53 PM
Makes recycling weapons a snap.

Working on a fix for old armory, as well as zombies and villagers. I swear, these things never want to work correctly.

stonewall
1st December 2009, 06:06 PM
Makes recycling weapons a snap.

Working on a fix for old armory, as well as zombies and villagers. I swear, these things never want to work correctly.

thanks andy on my computers the new page is growing on me but the old armory page was great for my cell .

or an update to the mobile with a click to prefil weapons would be nice.

or a premium mobile with a web based interface were you could preselect your weapon type to quick bank ??? not sure how much work that would be or if it's possible with roc