PDA

View Full Version : Armory Suggestions

CyberPunk
29th November 2009, 11:23 PM
I'd just like to actually be able to see how many weapons i have without squinting...besides that the new armory looks great

KyleCias
30th November 2009, 02:17 AM
the texture in armory are really tiny :/ we can make it little bigger :)

R1DD1CK
6th December 2009, 02:27 PM
I had the very same problem for last 3 yrs ,...............
But my eyes are old so I just put it down to old age and clicked

View

Zoom

Zoom In

Works a treat if your having difficulty viewing a page.

Full page also improves playerbility,

the texture in armory are really tiny :/ we can make it little bigger Size don't matter, It's what you can do with it ;)

rabbitohs
6th December 2009, 03:19 PM
Size don't matter, It's what you can do with it ;)
You cant do much if its really small?

RichOahu_ES
6th December 2009, 08:40 PM
i love that i don't need to pll out the calculator to decide how much i need to sell for the next upgrade.

AND

i noticed that you can sell AND buy weapons in one click for recycling from sabs.

DON'T

make it ANY easier!

fistsofthor
6th December 2009, 09:13 PM
it did take me a while to figure out where it showed what i owned. a more clear display of that aspect might be helpful.

stonewall
6th December 2009, 09:16 PM
i love that i don't need to pll out the calculator to decide how much i need to sell for the next upgrade.

AND

i noticed that you can sell AND buy weapons in one click for recycling from sabs.

DON'T

make it ANY easier!

You've always been able to buy and sell with on click now it does the math for you .

andyt683
6th December 2009, 09:42 PM
I disagree with all of you. My artistic vision for the armory trumps functionality.

For my next project, I am replacing all the text on the battlefield with cryptic phallic symbols which you must decipher to proceed.

ThomasA
6th December 2009, 10:38 PM
The calculator is helpful.

Though this design does not show correctly on some mobile devices.

andyt683
6th December 2009, 10:52 PM
The calculator is helpful.

Though this design does not show correctly on some mobile devices.

I've tested on most major mobiles, and made a few tweaks, but I can't be responsible for the millions of awful browsers out there ;)

fistsofthor
6th December 2009, 11:28 PM
I disagree with all of you. My artistic vision for the armory trumps functionality.

For my next project, I am replacing all the text on the battlefield with cryptic phallic symbols which you must decipher to proceed.

phallic as in penis?

Then no one will want to convince their friends to start playing this game (well, a certain select group might)

I think you should change all the words and explanations from this modern english to either middle enclish or old english. That would be fun for people to decipher.

Liz
7th December 2009, 10:01 AM
I'm with andy :)

Rasputin
7th December 2009, 10:07 AM

ANDY FTW

CyberPunk
7th December 2009, 03:35 PM
well i suppose i could just make a gm script that makes it show up so i can actually read it. if you want something done ya gotta do it yourself.