PDA

View Full Version : Calling all australian koc lovers

Grinchgreenman
18th November 2009, 05:53 AM
Hey first thing i want to say is this thread is to unite
any australian koc players... no not for growth or koc itself...
but so we me show some aussie sprit and not buckle like SA
if anyone knows what i mean?
First i want to say most see me as a nooB wanker...
np we r all allowed to say what we feel..(well in australia anyway)

I will just get to the point kk guys....
Koc is a war game those dutch dogs (yep the 1% of australian population has declared war on aussies)

(turncoats huh id of expected no less than mr lc himself)

anyway do u have aussie pride do u have a pair?
or r u like thomas/homiced...fuck whatever its called these days?
if you want to bring some fun and chaos back into the game pm ke here

or slapper in koc

hey guys ill look after u all i can promise ill send more than i recive :)

LordCounter
18th November 2009, 06:35 AM
Glorious kingdom of the Netherlands > Australia

vegito
18th November 2009, 06:40 AM
i think even india has better players ;)

Arsenalist
18th November 2009, 06:51 AM

you can go drown in a pool of piss you generalising retard..

vegito
18th November 2009, 06:53 AM
you can go drown in a pool of piss you generalising retard..

y should i do such things over an online game? do u take it so seriously?? that even pissing depends on this game? nice.. -_-

goodluck to my mate.. u need a treatment..

bravo
18th November 2009, 07:14 AM

I think that he thinks that they are are talking about cricket or so, in that case... yes he is right...
Then again if I am correct even the Dutch beat them Aussie at a game of cricket and that is not even a sport as popular as chess in Holland. Just to show you good the the Dutch are in anything they do if they give something a bash for giggles.

Other than that Aussie make the worst beer in the world, so I wonder how can they enjoy any watching / playing game if you have to drink that pishwater, no wonder they are so bitter! :1poke:

Holland > Capital of the World (for Sex, Drugs and Football!)

vegito
18th November 2009, 07:16 AM
I think that he thinks that they are are talking about cricket or so, in that case... yes he is right...
Then again if I am correct even the Dutch beat them Aussie at a game of cricket and that is not even a sport as popular as chess in Holland. Just to show you good the the Dutch are in anything they do if they give something a bash for giggles.

Other than that Aussie make the worst beer in the world, so I wonder how can they enjoy any watching / playing game if you have to drink that pishwater, no wonder they are so bitter! :1poke:

Holland > Capital of the World (for Sex, Drugs and Football!)

hahahahaa!

ohh yes im right abt cricket too.. also in koc ;)

bravo
18th November 2009, 07:28 AM
hahahahaa!

ohh yes im right abt cricket too.. also in koc ;)

My point was there, the Dutch did beat the Aussies in a game of Cricket in some Cup, didn't they?

KoC wise I am not sure, maybe it is a good idea to start a thread and see how many people in KoC are Dutch or even maybe even Flemish.
Now that would be really interesting after that I may give you an answer on that one! ;)

Damn.... I made a new thread in the KoC barracks called
"Calling all Dutch, Calling all Hollanders from the Netherlands"
The thread was being banned because my IP didn't match the country I was playing from and accused for cheating the game...

Nasser
18th November 2009, 08:11 AM
No offense ! but....
* > Australia.
But that doesn't give any credit to the dutch for being > aussies , coz everyone is!

bravo
18th November 2009, 08:43 AM
No offense ! but....
* > Australia.
But that doesn't give any credit to the dutch for being > aussies , coz everyone is!

True but the English sort of own Aussieland, the Dutch discovered a more sophisticated neighboring country called "New Zealand" a couple of guys got really drunk and stoned and did something very stupid which they got arrested for.
The judge had to decide what to do with them either let them go to prison or even worst..... to go to Australia!!!!! :help:
That are the 1% of the Dutch Australians punished for generation to come.... we do feel for them tho and have an annual remembrance day for them in the Netherlands (Altho it isn't a big thing such as St. Patrick's Day, it must be the beer involved during the festive event I guess)!

Arsenalist
18th November 2009, 08:46 AM
y should i do such things over an online game? do u take it so seriously?? that even pissing depends on this game? nice.. -_-

goodluck to my mate.. u need a treatment..

what game?? did i talk about KOC.. i was talking about you being a racist pig and saying that EVEN india has better players..iam not getting pissed about a game..rather your pigheadedness

bravo
18th November 2009, 09:20 AM
what game?? did i talk about KOC.. i was talking about you being a racist pig and saying that EVEN india has better players..iam not getting pissed about a game..rather your pigheadedness

Very good point and +1 Rep for that!
I was to blind to see that he wasn't talking about cricket at all but have to admit that I am not too sure about Football at all and what the position of the Indians or Dutch (or even the Aussies) are in the World Ranking of that "Beautiful Game"

I am a bit upset now you mentioned the racist bit because the only word that no country in the world has no word for is (a Dutch word) "Apartheid"

The world +1 The Dutch -1

LordCounter
18th November 2009, 03:19 PM
yea dutch ppl did a lot of great things. how do you think all these africans got into america? they sure as hell didnt swim all they way up there, we provided the ships! and Obama (Obemma) has dutch roots too. so basically we just dominate the world.

vegito
18th November 2009, 10:07 PM

the thread is about KoC, if u arent talking abt KoC, you are offTopic :P

n its not racial at all.. ;)

read first 3 posts.. was totally ontopic, the one who talked abt cricket n other games lead this thing offtopic..giving u reason to show ur dumbheadness

Beddow
19th November 2009, 01:07 AM
Aussie Aussie Aussie oi oi oi. Aussie oi Aussie oi Aussie Aussie Aussie oi oi oi

<3 Australia

LordCounter
19th November 2009, 09:14 AM
hai guys

a short dutch film if you look close at the end you see LC
doing the dutch shuffle :P

at the end you see me. how fucked up do you have to be to watch that entire movie i almost threw up after 15 seconds. you sick fuck. you may thank sogodly and bon for me not thinking australians are mentally challenged inbreed people
:badger:

Pj-
19th November 2009, 09:59 AM
Removed blah blah

a short dutch film if you look close at the end you see LC
doing the dutch shuffle :P

/me requests ban please

LordCounter
20th November 2009, 11:46 AM
Grinchgreenman
Banned
Banned

win! rofl

seta
20th November 2009, 03:13 PM
Closed.

Removed Grinchgreenman's link from quotes.