PDA

View Full Version : Error

Beddow
17th November 2009, 02:31 AM
I got this error

Conflict
Two armies are converging in the same place at the same time. The universe implodes in a blinding flash of paradoxy, reversing back to the beginning of time and starting over again, but magically speeding up to get back to the same point in time as before the impossibility began. Try your attack again.
?

A database consistency error occurred with your action: Attacker gold mismatch: 156033450 vs. 143333571.0000000000 - this usually means that somebody was attacking your target at the same time, or even attacking YOU at the same time. If this error did not occur as a result of an attack, please report it to an administrator.

I didn't get attacked so i'm reporting it

Vrasp
17th November 2009, 03:14 PM
I got this error

Conflict
Two armies are converging in the same place at the same time. The universe implodes in a blinding flash of paradoxy, reversing back to the beginning of time and starting over again, but magically speeding up to get back to the same point in time as before the impossibility began. Try your attack again.
?

A database consistency error occurred with your action: Attacker gold mismatch: 156033450 vs. 143333571.0000000000 - this usually means that somebody was attacking your target at the same time, or even attacking YOU at the same time. If this error did not occur as a result of an attack, please report it to an administrator.

I didn't get attacked so i'm reporting it

Someone either attack/recon/sabotaged you or him at the same time, or you did this exactly on the turn. Judging by gold values, it looks like you did it exactly on the turn (since the gold went up).

Beddow
17th November 2009, 04:45 PM
Ah ok ty mate