PDA

View Full Version : So.... what's new?

Clam-
27th October 2009, 02:14 PM
Aloha =)

I've been talking about turn based mmorpgs with friends yesterday and thought of good ol' game RuinsOfChaos, so thought I'd stop by and say hi to friends / enemies and all others who I don't know / don't know me =)

So here I am: HI all!

Also, I'm curious if there were any major changes I should be aware of etc, I've got about five hundred threads and three thousand posts + 1 zillion news on RoC main section to read, so lets just skip this and someone tell me few most important things? =)

Muchas gracias!

skynet
27th October 2009, 03:28 PM
i think most people have quit or reset ... says it all really

pigsfoot
27th October 2009, 03:56 PM
Aloha =)

I've been talking about turn based mmorpgs with friends yesterday and thought of good ol' game RuinsOfChaos, so thought I'd stop by and say hi to friends / enemies and all others who I don't know / don't know me =)

So here I am: HI all!

Also, I'm curious if there were any major changes I should be aware of etc, I've got about five hundred threads and three thousand posts + 1 zillion news on RoC main section to read, so lets just skip this and someone tell me few most important things? =)

Muchas gracias!

RoC - Clam = :thumbsup:

RoC + Clam = :nono:

That is ALL YOU need to know :countdown

Syngenetic
27th October 2009, 05:24 PM
RoC - Clam = :thumbsup:

RoC + Clam = :nono:

That is ALL YOU need to know :countdown

This is coming from a pig that CREATED the swine flue. :worship2:

M3J
27th October 2009, 06:15 PM
Hey cheater, give me your sell catching code because someone I know wants it for modification. And I'm serious. He said I gave you the code, which I didn't, you fucker. <_<

SabSquad
28th October 2009, 11:33 AM
Hi clam, we miss you man, make an account, bank turns, and burn em later on clans like RF

Sabbing is better then last age! really good improvement.
For the rest dunno, cant think of a major change right now.

Anyway, in general things are fine i guess, but id still like a little more adrenaline in game

Skynet is right though, alot of people quit and some people need to quit, like M3J

ps: i read some stuff about hacking?! i dont know if some of that is true, but if you would be able to do something funny, hack biglou250's AA and reaaaally change it :)

grts from belgium

xAre
28th October 2009, 11:55 PM
Really just the same 'ol Clam-.