PDA

View Full Version : Ancient Elves Empire

Dark Rider
20th December 2004, 06:22 PM
Alliance Name:The Last Restistance

Alliance Member Count (on forums):22

Alliance Forum Link:http://s8.invisionfree.com/The_Last_Resistance/index.php?

Brief description of your alliance:

1) This isn't a inactive alliance this alliance is active and here to stay shore we are new alliance but we are a dang good one to join.

2)We also have a link exchange where you can get clicks on your link real fast without having todo much

3) We also have links to other online games if you might be interested in any of them

4)We are always willing to help anyone who needs help with anything weather it comes to needing help on kings of chaos or weather you need help with something on our site we are here to serve you and make your expierience at our site a good one.

5) Oh, and did I mention that we have...Prize Competitions! where you compete to wins money and fabulous prizes to check it out come to our announcement board at our site.

6) Bonus clicks for direct officers who meet quotas. For most of these cases, the officer will receive 1 bonus click for every 2 they click themselves this will go into into effect starting January 1, 2005 at 12:01 am mountain standard time

~ Approved = Tytrox

ATTN ALL MEMBERS AND MODERATORS

ANCIENT ELVES EMPIRE IS GONE

IT HAS BEEN REBORN AS THE LAST RESISTANCE ALLIANCE

WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR MEMBERS SO PLEASE JOIN

THANK YOU FOR YOU TIME

SINCERELY,
Dark Rider

Blitz
22nd December 2004, 11:40 AM
I'd definetly recommend joining the Ancient Elves Empire. Although it has "Elves" in its name, this alliance accepts all players of all ranks and races. If you're looking to join a great alliance that's just starting up, but will be a great force in Age 4, then look no further than the Ancient Elves Empire.

Check out their forums, and join up at this excellent alliance: http://s8.invisionfree.com/Ancient_Elves_Empire

killer_89
24th December 2004, 02:03 AM
Hey are you interested in a merge of some sorts???Im looking to merge with small clans to make a bigger and more active clan...If you are interested please mail me in KOC my nick is killer_89...I promise that you will not be made to "sell your soul" to a bigger clan...We can make a deal of some sorts...My clans name is the shadow dragons...Looking to hear from you soon...Thanks...

Blitz
3rd January 2005, 02:36 AM
Ancient Elves Empire is an ally of FiT, and I'm here supporting this excellent alliance. Dark Rider is an excellent player and leader, and AEE is growing quickly because of it. Once you see their forums and post a bit, you'll be amazed at how knowledgable and helpful AEE leadership is. :D

Dark Rider
3rd January 2005, 05:29 PM
thanks everyone i appreciate it but i would not like to merge my alliance is growing and fast all thanks to the help of my great buddy vegnablitz

Blitz
4th January 2005, 12:11 PM
Ancient Elves Empire may have the name "Elves" in its title, but all are welcome to join this excellent alliance. :) Stop by the forums and register today. :D

http://s8.invisionfree.com/Ancient_Elves_Empire

Dark Rider
11th January 2005, 04:25 PM
To anyone who is interested in joining please let me know me and all of my staff are very willing to help you with what ever you need, so that we can make you expierience on KOC and AEE as well as GUA a enjoyable one

Blitz
11th January 2005, 04:29 PM
Join Ancient Elves Empire! This new alliance has been growing quickly, and is looking great as it prepares for Age 4. If you're looking to join an alliance with helpful members and experienced leadership, then look no further than Ancient Elves Empire! All ranks and races are welcome to join, even though "Elves" are in the name. ;)

Dark Rider
12th January 2005, 08:07 AM
yep join join join we really need members right now all of our staff are very friendly and are very happy to help you in any way they can. So if you have any questions about the site just pm me on here or you can contact me through msn Messanger