PDA

View Full Version : An idea

UMIST
24th October 2009, 09:50 PM
How about this idea for the next age or maybe even this one if the admins can be bothered to do it.

How about people can see the gold of accounts in their own alliance regardless of how poor/good their spy is.

So for example someone in SR should be able to see all his fellow members gold. The reason i say this is becasue many players allow in chain hits. So it will be much easier to see how much gold they have instead of wasting time reconning and maybe not getting through

ThomasA
24th October 2009, 09:57 PM
Interesting. If their spy is poor how would they find out the DA?

fistsofthor
24th October 2009, 10:18 PM
How about this idea for the next age or maybe even this one if the admins can be bothered to do it.

How about people can see the gold of accounts in their own alliance regardless of how poor/good their spy is.

So for example someone in SR should be able to see all his fellow members gold. The reason i say this is becasue many players allow in chain hits. So it will be much easier to see how much gold they have instead of wasting time reconning and maybe not getting through

um, its to bad if you cannot see their gold. I feel like that is a thoroughly bad idea. Mostly, it would likely lead to a player creating a multi account in a bunch of different alliances so that that player could relay the info to the alliance that he is really a part of. Personally, I do not like it.

UMIST
24th October 2009, 10:29 PM
yeah fists i agree with u totally. But i am sure that the admins can hopefully break it and anyway there are spies in ever alliance. I am sure of it.

@Thomas u can simply ask that guy in question if his DA is lower than ur SA ?

ThomasA
24th October 2009, 10:33 PM
yeah fists i agree with u totally. But i am sure that the admins can hopefully break it and anyway there are spies in ever alliance. I am sure of it.

@Thomas u can simply ask that guy in question if his DA is lower than ur SA ?

They wont be holding gold if they are online though and am pretty sure they wouldnt want to be hit ;)

fistsofthor
24th October 2009, 10:39 PM
They wont be holding gold if they are online though and am pretty sure they wouldnt want to be hit ;)

And, if you are talking about asking for their DA in advance, then you could just ask them when they are going off line, to send you a message when they do, and message you when (in GMT time to avoid confusions) you should hit them.

And, as for the admins breaking something that would make spies in other alliances effective, I doubt it. Personally, I think its a bad idea. I do not remember when it became alliance habit to let everyone know how much gold they have.

ThomasA
24th October 2009, 10:43 PM
There would still be the issue of sheer volume and keeping it up to date.

fistsofthor
24th October 2009, 10:45 PM
There would still be the issue of sheer volume and keeping it up to date.

you mean, for some sort of stat tracker that just logs recons on everyone? Probably wouldnt be impossible. It would just require a few dedicated reconners who flip through bf pages (first 100 ranks or so are the only really important ones anyways) to do something.

GuapoCanoe
25th October 2009, 12:38 PM
HA! they could start selling tinfoil hats with the sentry tools, to prevent your own alliance members from spying your account!

of course the only way to be completely safe is to use at the minimum a triple layer of heavy-duty foil and BTW i wrap it completely around my face when im about to do a sell lest the beams from my compy screen read my brianwaves through my eyes!

fistsofthor
25th October 2009, 12:51 PM
Basically, I think that most people believe that it would be a bad idea. Essentially, all it would do is cause the main account to be able to be stalked. When the main's gold held starts fluctuating, that means that he is selling to people. I think its a poor idea.

My vote is no. It doesnt even seem like something that we would want.

ThOrN-
26th October 2009, 02:23 PM
Naw... its too risky.

It would take 1 enemy account to create another and limited teamwork to be able to exploit this idea and then tada you find all your alliances accounts being farmed at will.

I think there's just too many flaws in this idea.

UMIST
26th October 2009, 10:58 PM
yeh i did not think this through lol