PDA

View Full Version : How many aussies play koc?

Grinchgreenman
15th October 2009, 01:11 AM
Im curious how many aussies play koc.?
This is a serious question i know of a few
but if you are from down under raise your hand :P

(i want to see if i can get enough convicts to build a stone wall) :laughing:

Phantomis
15th October 2009, 07:13 AM
Im curious how many aussies play koc.?

there that sense of humor is! :p

& I think there are a lot... http://www.kingsofchaos.com/alliances.php?id=445

fistsofthor
15th October 2009, 07:42 AM
Well, I heard bon was from somewhere that could have been australia.

I am not an aussie.

Beddow
29th October 2009, 09:57 AM
Why did you post here then fistsofthor, oh that's right to get your post count up. Go to the chaos wastelands where your spam is appreciated.

On Topic: I'm an Aussie and proud of it :)

xshintenshix
2nd November 2009, 06:14 PM
Proud to be Australian.

Proud to be not british australian, although there's nothing wrong with them.

Did you know that only a small minority here were descendants of convicts?

Of our white population over 80% were british or european migrants who moved here freely, 25-30% are not white and ~5% are aborigine ;D

Grinchgreenman
4th November 2009, 01:28 AM
fck me fot FUCK OFF

LordCounter
4th November 2009, 09:13 AM
Proud to be Australian.

Of our white population over 80% were british or european migrants who moved here freely, 25-30% are not white and ~5% are aborigine ;D

20% is still 2.8 million descendants of criminals lol

and no im not australian, i just love to see grinch smile.

xshintenshix
9th November 2009, 07:19 AM
ahahaha you got me there LC, well then, there's your stone haulers right there grinch, ill tag along to watch you constructing stone monuments in the outback.

LordCounter
13th November 2009, 09:36 AM
i do have a question for the australians here, i was looking at a flag of another english colony, tanzania....and they had the coolest flag ever until they decided to get rid of it unfortunately. but it was their actual flag from 1919 to 1961
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Flag_of_Tanganyika_%281919-1961%29.svg

so i really am thinking, as the flag also has the english flag in it, why the hell did the australians didnt make such a cool flag?
example!
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a112/LordCounter/australie.jpg

HoMiCiD3
13th November 2009, 09:42 AM
awesome flag, i'd like to have that for real, who wants to suggest it to parliament?

bravo
13th November 2009, 09:53 AM
so i really am thinking, as the flag also has the english flag in it, why the hell did the australians didnt make such a cool flag?
example!

That is NOT the English flag mate but the Union Jack, you may upset some people with this.
This is the English Flag:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/175px-Flag_of_England.svg.png

You must be confused with the Union Jack...

The Union Flag, popularly known as the *Union Jack, is the national flag of the United Kingdom. It is the British flag.

It is called the Union Flag because it symbolises the administrative union of the countries of the United Kingdom.
It is made up up of the individual Flags of three of the Kingdom's countries all united under one Sovereign - the countries of 'England, of 'Scotland' and of 'Northern Ireland' (since 1921 only Northern Ireland has been part of the United Kingdom).
As Wales was not a Kingdom but a Principality it could not be included on the flag.

LordCounter
13th November 2009, 03:09 PM
That is NOT the English flag mate but the Union Jack, you may upset some people with this.
This is the English Flag:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/175px-Flag_of_England.svg.png

You must be confused with the Union Jack...

The Union Flag, popularly known as the *Union Jack, is the national flag of the United Kingdom. It is the British flag.

It is called the Union Flag because it symbolises the administrative union of the countries of the United Kingdom.
It is made up up of the individual Flags of three of the Kingdom's countries all united under one Sovereign - the countries of 'England, of 'Scotland' and of 'Northern Ireland' (since 1921 only Northern Ireland has been part of the United Kingdom).
As Wales was not a Kingdom but a Principality it could not be included on the flag.
right. as if that matters anything at all. you know what i meant. not like the UK is anything without england. same as the US call them selfs americans while everyone on the entire continent is an american....you know what they mean

and im thinking about sending that link to the australian parliament.

MFnBonsai
14th November 2009, 01:03 AM
right. as if that matters anything at all. you know what i meant. not like the UK is anything without england. same as the US call them selfs americans while everyone on the entire continent is an american....you know what they mean

and im thinking about sending that link to the australian parliament.

i think KRudd would like it better if you put a stripper pole there isntead of the kangaroo

Grinchgreenman
14th November 2009, 02:31 AM
20% is still 2.8 million descendants of criminals lol

and no im not australian, i just love to see grinch smile.

Na pigface thats way off how do u get 2.8 mil :lamer:
when only a few k convicts were sent here 200+
years ago :P
and the rest are migrants..
So yea see me smile at you stupid post that makes no sense :D

LordCounter
14th November 2009, 11:00 AM
Na pigface thats way off how do u get 2.8 mil :lamer:
when only a few k convicts were sent here 200+
years ago :P
and the rest are migrants..
So yea see me smile at you stupid post that makes no sense :D

sigh. do you like, have school/education where you live? im also leaving the option that you are :eyepop: open
pretty obvious i used xshintenshix numbers to calculate that, genious

Proud to be Australian.

population australia 20mil
100-30-5=65%
0.65*20mil=13mil whities
0.2*13= 4mil
see its even more than 2.8mil
but its just an estimate was wondering about it. but as i said, its always nice to see your posts :<3:

Between 1780 and 1834, 21,000 people were sent to Australia after being sentenced at the Old Bailey. Alongside thousands more convicted in the provincial courts, they formed the bulk of the new population.
now what was australia's population between 1780 and 1834!

fistsofthor
14th November 2009, 12:22 PM
sigh. do you like, have school/education where you live? im also leaving the option that you are :eyepop: open
pretty obvious i used xshintenshix numbers to calculate that, genious

population australia 20mil
100-30-5=65%
0.65*20mil=13mil whities
0.2*13= 4mil
see its even more than 2.8mil
but its just an estimate was wondering about it. but as i said, its always nice to see your posts :<3:

now what was australia's population between 1780 and 1834!

Keep in mind that, if 20% of the initial australians were either criminals or the descendants of criminals, that, over the course of 5 to 8 generations, (aside from those who recently joined Australia) nearly everyone in Australia could be a descendant of a criminal.

For example. Lets suppose we have a group (generation 0) where 1 in 5 people are criminals.

If every descendant of a criminal has children with a someone without criminal ancestry, then in generation 1, 40% of the population are the descendants of criminals.

If every descendant of a criminal has children with a someone without criminal ancestry, then in generation 2: 80% of the population are the descendants of criminals.

Then, if every person who has no criminal ancestry chooses to have children with a person of criminal ancestry if possible, then 100% of the society are the descendants of criminals on the third generation.

However, a far more accurate approach is to look at hardy-weinberg population modeling. Given a closed population with "random" breeding with respect to whether someone had criminal ancestry:

in the F0 generation, 20% are criminals. (80% are not criminals)

So, in the F1 generation, 0.8^2 have no criminal ancestry. (64%)
In the F2 generation, 0.64^2 have no criminal ancestry (40.96%)
In the F3 generation, 0.4096^2 have no criminal ancestry (16.772%)
In the F3 generation, 0.16772^2 have no criminal ancestry (2.8147%)
In the F4 generation, 0.028147^2 have no criminal ancestry (0.079228%)
In the F5 generation, 0.00079228^2 have no criminal ancestry (0.000062771%)

In other words, given a closed population where, 6 generations ago, 20% of the individuals were criminals and where who people chose to have kids with had nothing to do with whether someone did or did not have criminal ancestry:
in a population of 21.4 million, there should be 13 or 14 people without criminal ancestry. (more likely to be 13 people than 14 people)

Now, there were folks who were entering australia since 6 generations ago, which will throw the numbers off, but there are some numbers. So, of the group of individuals whose ancestors all came to australia 6 generations ago, almost all of them will be the descendants of at least one criminal. Additionally, its always possible that all of them are the descendants of criminals (that does not fall outside the possible).

So there we go.

HoMiCiD3
14th November 2009, 11:09 PM
why has this topic become the population of australia and what percentage is descended from convicts? nobody cares, the topic was started to find out how many aussies play koc, if you're not aussie go start another thread about your own nationality.

LordCounter
15th November 2009, 05:44 AM
why? australians are nothing more than a bunch of mixed ppl joining some island. 1% of australians are dutch SO I HAVE A RIGHT TO POST HERE

Grinchgreenman
15th November 2009, 11:21 PM
why? australians are nothing more than a bunch of mixed ppl joining some island. 1% of australians are dutch SO I HAVE A RIGHT TO POST HERE

The only right you have is to continue to be a cumjunkie dutch prostitute..
Well fuck me i guess since your dutch wanker with half a brain
(most dutch i know are very dippy) you also have a right to join
the dutch SOCCER team (you will improve ya team)
now smoke some weed and watch your shit soccer team
maybe even get a life :tongue:

Beddow
15th November 2009, 11:30 PM

Just had to quote this cos it made me laugh like fuck

Your the funniest bloke i've ever seen on GUA grinch

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

Seneca
16th November 2009, 12:25 AM
lol grinch, and I was here thinking you were actually an adult

LordCounter
16th November 2009, 10:16 AM

Interesting. I am a prostitute who also wanks even though ppl pay me to wank them instead, ive half a brain but am still able to have sex with ppl and to join the dutch football team...where do i find the time? and smoke weed at the same time which is something id have to agree on. but this would mean im having a life though, doing the football, prostitute, weed thing. you'd think ppl who click 2million links can find the time to try to make insults that actually make some sense lol

Just had to quote this cos it made me laugh like fuck

Your the funniest bloke i've ever seen on GUA grinch

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
laugh like fuck. ill never understand your convict humor anyway so ill just say hi 5 to you.

gee some hostility here

Grinchgreenman
16th November 2009, 12:46 PM
Interesting. I am a prostitute who also wanks even though ppl pay me to wank them instead, ive half a brain but am still able to have sex with ppl and to join the dutch football team...where do i find the time? and smoke weed at the same time which is something id have to agree on. but this would mean im having a life though, doing the football, prostitute, weed thing. you'd think ppl who click 2million links can find the time to try to make insults that actually make some sense lol

laugh like fuck. ill never understand your convict humor anyway so ill just say hi 5 to you.

gee some hostility here
You dutch soccer lovers could find a way sex/wank smoke dope and watch soccer together at the same time its does not take much of a brain to do those things all at once...
But u LC i guess may have troubles multitasking? yes/no?
And the pure fact it your a WANKER:stupid:

blazed420
16th November 2009, 12:59 PM
What's wrong with smoking dope? You need to lay off the crack, my friend.

Pj-
16th November 2009, 01:12 PM
WEED is okay
and /sigh at fists calculations again

LordCounter
16th November 2009, 01:32 PM
You dutch soccer lovers could find a way sex/wank smoke dope and watch soccer together at the same time its does not take much of a brain to do those things all at once...
But u LC i guess may have troubles multitasking? yes/no?
And the pure fact it your a WANKER:stupid:

dutch > clicking 2mil links
soccer > clicking 2mil links
football > clicking 2mil links
sex > clicking 2mil links
wank > clicking 2mil links
watch soccer > clicking 2mil links
watch football > clicking 2mil links
multitasking > clicking 2mil links
WANKER > clicking 2mil links

this is just really funny, im getting your awsome australians-are-amazing-thread closed and i didnt had to do that much lol

Grinchgreenman
16th November 2009, 10:51 PM
lol like i told you i did not click 2 mil clicks far from 2 mil :P (maybe 1.5 mil)
Also do u really think i clicked them all i have a life?
(ill say no more as i dont want open a can of worms so work it out yourself!) :D

And i still say your a dutch wanker
All you do is pick on nooBs try and act all mighty
and tough.
But lordwanker you and i both know your just a wanker :D
btw your nothing!
Well sorry you are your dutch so to me your lower than shark shit my friend.

Also i had a look at the dutch soccer team i now really think the dutch
are the ass end of the world rite where all the shit goes :P

----edit----

This was a thread asking how many aussies play koc?
But yet again its turned to shit cause a dutch asshole farted.
And FOT had to poke his nose in for a change
@FOT m8 get a life

fistsofthor
17th November 2009, 12:28 AM
lol like i told you i did not click 2 mil clicks far from 2 mil :P (maybe 1.5 mil)
Also do u really think i clicked them all i have a life?
(ill say no more as i dont want open a can of worms so work it out yourself!) :D

some rudeness

And FOT had to poke his nose in for a change
@FOT m8 get a life

Since when is it a change that I say something in a thread? As for me needing to get a life:
While I appreciate your apparent concern for my personal well-being and general happiness, I feel I must inform you that my life is quite satisfactory and that I am enjoying it.

So GGM:
are you implying that the 1.5 mil that your account clicked were not personally clicked by you?

Beddow
17th November 2009, 12:49 AM
Fistsofthor fuck off, you are not Australian stop trying to grow your post count. Piss off and go and have sex for the first time in your life.

UMIST
17th November 2009, 01:00 AM
Fistsofthor fuck off, you are not Australian stop trying to grow your post count. Piss off and go and have sex for the first time in your life.

meh i do not think he will enjoy that :icon_lol:

Grinchgreenman
17th November 2009, 01:20 AM
Since when is it a change that I say something in a thread? As for me needing to get a life:
While I appreciate your apparent concern for my personal well-being and general happiness, I feel I must inform you that my life is quite satisfactory and that I am enjoying it.

So GGM:
are you implying that the 1.5 mil that your account clicked were not personally clicked by you?

If your happy in life infront of a pc on gua boosting your post count well done great life wish mine was like yours:cheerlead:cheerlead:cheerlead:woot:gongrats

as for the clicks draw your own conclusions ;)

Shane-
17th November 2009, 06:28 AM
Heh,

I'm going to call this one a day, Its gone far far off topic, and it's mainly people talking about one person, the rest is spammy/flaming posts, which ain't really productive.

For the aussie players, If you want to show you're a aussie, Feel free to visit and join: http://www.kingsofchaos.com/alliances.php?id=445 (~AO~ Australians Only!!!).

Shane