PDA

View Full Version : Attention ES

M3J
13th October 2009, 03:18 PM
Please sab me in a week. I'll save up turns so I can recycle and get back completely what 20% I lost by attacking people.
We have a deal? It's not that I don't mind the sabs, but I prefer to have my weps or at least excals at a certain amount, so yeeeah.

Also, go after the torches, I can't recycle those like I can pickaxes and excals. <__< And thanks for possibly making me oversell my SA, jerks. T_T

If you won't stop sabbing me for week, then I guess this is what I have to say:
Happy sabbings. ^_^

Syngenetic
13th October 2009, 03:56 PM
Anyone else want to ban M3J?

Teh JoKer
13th October 2009, 04:23 PM
most pointless post ever...

dnt wana get sabbed, bank in sentry... :laughing:

M3J
13th October 2009, 04:25 PM
I never said I didn't want to get sabbed. I said I wanted to get sabbed after I had enough turns, which would be in around a week. X_x

Valheru_Prince
13th October 2009, 04:50 PM
since when can you decide when and by who you want to be sabbed? :o

RichOahu_ES
13th October 2009, 04:53 PM
I never said I didn't want to get sabbed. I said I wanted to get sabbed after I had enough turns, which would be in around a week. X_x

translation:

"i am being owned, please stop till i have enough turns to repair!"

M3J
13th October 2009, 05:21 PM
translation:

"i am being owned, please stop till i have enough turns to repair!"

You ever think about being a translator? You'd do so well.

Pauly_D
13th October 2009, 06:34 PM
i vote this gets moved to the spam section

JunkMail
13th October 2009, 06:55 PM
So So very sad.................... that I can only sab M3J 10 times a day!!!!

Close this and delete it and spare others the time to read it.

RichOahu_ES
13th October 2009, 08:03 PM

no... there isn't much demand for translating idiot speak o.O

:laughing:

M3J
13th October 2009, 08:15 PM
/me kills Key

<_<
The damage I got from being sabbed is around 300-400mil, despite being sabbed by 204834 of you. Good job ganging up on one account though, still won't get me to shut up. =]
Besides, aren't we having fun? I did kinda make the clan united into hating me and sabbing me. :s Or even more united.

Also, you dumbfucks, don't come into this thread and/or read the posts if you don't like it. Ignore it. But yet again, you guys will bitch about problems and do nothing at all.

fistsofthor
13th October 2009, 08:17 PM
Is all of ES sabbing you?

Every last one of them?

Thats pretty good organization

M3J
13th October 2009, 08:20 PM
Some are. Not sure if all are. This is lulzworthy though, that one player got them riled up enough to sab.

RichOahu_ES
14th October 2009, 01:51 AM
/boggle

just takes one little alliance message to become the target of the day ;-P

you said we don't sab....

/shrug

;-)

M3J
14th October 2009, 03:51 AM
Thought I said you guys aren't good at sabbing? O_o

Oh well, either way, just means more fun. =D Besides, why not sab my torch? Instadamage and harder for me to recycle in time before it breaks. I can just as easily recycle my hooks and excals and lose only 20%, which sometimes would mean you guys would lose more from sabbing me.

6_9
14th October 2009, 07:15 AM
They sab what they want. Part of the fun. Surely torches would inflict more damage and I am sure they are aware of it. Do you want to be another TheGreatNorthern? I hope not :icon_laug

I agree, quite a pointless thread.

Jankster
14th October 2009, 08:35 AM
They sab what they want. Part of the fun. Surely torches would inflict more damage and I am sure they are aware of it. Do you want to be another TheGreatNorthern? I hope not :icon_laug

Ahh I dunno a kind of reversed way to say he got owned.

But nice to see ES going for it:lol:

zeshan
14th October 2009, 09:17 AM
/me kills Key

<_<
The damage I got from being sabbed is around 300-400mil, despite being sabbed by 204834 of you. Good job ganging up on one account though, still won't get me to shut up. =]
Besides, aren't we having fun? I did kinda make the clan united into hating me and sabbing me. :s Or even more united.

Also, you dumbfucks, don't come into this thread and/or read the posts if you don't like it. Ignore it. But yet again, you guys will bitch about problems and do nothing at all.

What do want these guys to do? send you flowers???

And please do make up your mind about us not having enough members sabbing or having "204834" members sabbing you.

Pr0nStar
14th October 2009, 01:19 PM
ES suck. M3J just got bored and decided to make a pointless post.

RichOahu_ES
14th October 2009, 01:40 PM
ES suck.

i really hate cocky people, and those cocky attitudes is why RF only has 2 active players. hearing Pr0nstar talk like he's the god of war makes even me wanna start chaining...egos start more wars than what goes on in the battlefield.

shit, where did i hear that before?

Messias
14th October 2009, 01:54 PM
i really hate cocky people, and those cocky attitudes is why RF only has 2 active players. hearing Pr0nstar talk like he's the god of war makes even me wanna start chaining...egos start more wars than what goes on in the battlefield.

bank it mate...

RichOahu_ES
14th October 2009, 02:12 PM
thought was a great oprtunity to use his own words ;-P

M3J
14th October 2009, 03:00 PM

The difference between me and TheGreatNorthern is that he had a decent account, my account sucks.

What do want these guys to do? send you flowers???

And please do make up your mind about us not having enough members sabbing or having "204834" members sabbing you.
Well, I said not having enough members BEFORE the sabs, then changed it AFTER. <__<

ES suck. M3J just got bored and decided to make a pointless post.
I love you, my black Narutard brother.

Just to correct you, I'm not being cocky. <_< I say the shit I say for fun and for the lulz. We need more RoC related drama than IRC or GUA related drama, IMO.
And what started to destroy and is destroying RF is the new player under Namyar. That unwanted person's the reason why people are leaving.
Few friends and acquaintances told me that they're leaving RF because of the person or because of Namyar being a twatbag.

RichOahu_ES
14th October 2009, 03:03 PM
not you m8..

was using pr0 words back at him ;-)

M3J
14th October 2009, 03:04 PM
Ah, kk. Just wanted to let you know that cockiness doesn't drive me to be a retard, my need for fun does. Problem is too many people take things seriously, and thus, it's even more fun to troll.

RichOahu_ES
14th October 2009, 03:19 PM
i think i sound more serious on here then i really am.. i tend to be blunt, and to the point.

oh well, as that comes off as cockiness to others.

so be it. when actualy, except for being an ass at times, i am a nice guy ;-P

M3J
14th October 2009, 03:26 PM
We need more bluntness than talking-behind-backness around here. But you do come off as serious, as does 96% of the people here.

KyleCias
14th October 2009, 04:52 PM

if key can translate french then i am happy to hire him ;O

stonewall
14th October 2009, 05:39 PM
i think i sound more serious on here then i really am.. i tend to be blunt, and to the point.

oh well, as that comes off as cockiness to others.

so be it. when actualy, except for being an ass at times, i am a nice guy ;-P

i'll agree to part of that post 2 parts actually you figure out what ones

Pr0nStar
15th October 2009, 09:32 AM

well...ES does suck. i'm not sure how me saying that is being cocky. i'm sure there are some great players in ES but... /me plays the world's smallest violin for their leader...

SabSquad
15th October 2009, 09:49 AM
Na dont ban M3J like some guys here asked, that not the way to win something (ps: phnx thinks it does actually. ok dunno)

M3J you twit!

Pr0nstar you are NOTHING, less then zero!

now that thats clear

lols and all

JunkMail
15th October 2009, 02:29 PM
Your spies sneak into M3J's command center, and sabotage 30 Excaliburs. x5
Your spies sneak into M3J's command center, and sabotage 597 Hooks. x5

Ghost ya about 18hrs ago. So why did you ever start to talk CRAP??

Pr0nStar
15th October 2009, 02:36 PM
lol sabsquad when you learn how to play then you can talk about me

M3J
15th October 2009, 09:21 PM
Your spies sneak into M3J's command center, and sabotage 30 Excaliburs. x5
Your spies sneak into M3J's command center, and sabotage 597 Hooks. x5

Ghost ya about 18hrs ago. So why did you ever start to talk CRAP??

Because you idiots take everything online seriously and get butthurt easily, no matter how true it is. You guys actually think sabbing me is gonna affect me in some way when I play this game for fun, not to show off my pen0r or intelligence or whatever else shit it is like you guys do.
Also, it's not talking crap. You guys just think it is because you don't like what you hear, no matter how true it is.

SabSquad
15th October 2009, 11:41 PM
lol sabsquad when you learn how to play then you can talk about me

i can always talk about you, because i can

you know it, i know it and they know it

JunkMail
16th October 2009, 10:28 AM
yawnnnnn ...... Your spies sneak into M3J's command center, and sabotage xxx yyyyyyyy. x4

bummer only 4 today. ok moving on to a real player to sab.

fistsofthor
16th October 2009, 10:43 AM
Because you idiots take everything online seriously and get butthurt easily, no matter how true it is. You guys actually think sabbing me is gonna affect me in some way when I play this game for fun, not to show off my pen0r or intelligence or whatever else shit it is like you guys do.
Also, it's not talking crap. You guys just think it is because you don't like what you hear, no matter how true it is.

What are they sabbing you over?

trebach
16th October 2009, 05:58 PM
We're at war with BSS so he's part of that.

M3J
16th October 2009, 08:30 PM
yawnnnnn ...... Your spies sneak into M3J's command center, and sabotage xxx yyyyyyyy. x4

bummer only 4 today. ok moving on to a real player to sab.
According to some definition, that means you suck and you can't play for shit, as my sentry, which is very low, can pwn your spy, which is high.
But lame attempt at trying to show you don't care.

I'm being more focused because they don't like what I say, no matter how true it is, and they get butthurt over it. In other words, I have a huge fucking mouth. X_X

SabSquad
17th October 2009, 12:57 AM
According to some definition, that means you suck and you can't play for shit, as my sentry, which is very low, can pwn your spy, which is high.
But lame attempt at trying to show you don't care.

I'm being more focused because they don't like what I say, no matter how true it is, and they get butthurt over it. In other words, I have a huge fucking mouth. X_X

i still say your noobcakes

remember:
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l62/SabSquad/demot_nubcake.jpg

anyways, i got mass infracted the past weeks, please tell me that you recieved massiv infractions to m3jie, because otherwise... the admins are playing me ;)

Elfentech
18th October 2009, 03:07 AM
Na dont ban M3J like some guys here asked, that not the way to win something (ps: phnx thinks it does actually. ok dunno)

M3J you twit!

Pr0nstar you are NOTHING, less then zero!

now that thats clear

lols and all

You are such a lame...

Your account worth not that much, you have prolly a negative rep, and you still think what you say is interesting.

It's NOW time to grow up...
You don't even worth that reply, but if that can make you grow a bit..

SabSquad
18th October 2009, 06:19 AM
You are such a lame...

Your account worth not that much, you have prolly a negative rep, and you still think what you say is interesting.

It's NOW time to grow up...
You don't even worth that reply, but if that can make you grow a bit..

what you and all need to learn is that you all are half of what you say you are
and i just know it, if you come talking smack on gua dont think i cant do that to ;)
ive been proving it for years that most of you are full of it so i guess you have to stfu again
plus i think your lame as hell, this aint reality man, this is a wargame ;) live by it

if you think im wrong bring it, cuz i know you wont

ps: my account is better then 60% of your chain

Pr0nStar
18th October 2009, 06:48 PM
/yawn
sabsquad you should find a game you don't suck at to play and stop trying to sound like people give a damn about what you say on gua.

rouen
18th October 2009, 06:58 PM
and we're done here. Petty bantering, check! Flaming, check! Closed, CHECK!

:deadhorse: