PDA

View Full Version : VS vs ES

Pages : [1] 2

OutlawDragon
8th October 2009, 02:13 PM
Seems like we have a war on our hands :<3:
GL to both sides (ES is going to need it (J/K))

Starting member counts and points.

Viral st0rMs 63 446
The Firm 53 306

VS.

EliteSabbers 76 619

UMIST
8th October 2009, 02:48 PM
what started the war?

RichOahu_ES
8th October 2009, 02:51 PM
why a thread?

and are you sure about VS? so far we have only opened actions on The Firm

might want to be sure they will fight your war for you

OutlawDragon
8th October 2009, 03:35 PM
why a thread?

and are you sure about VS? so far we have only opened actions on The Firm

might want to be sure they will fight your war for you

Already talked with Stonewall earlyer. They were sabbing the same person we were for farming.
Your the one that wanted this war in the first place and Stonewall let you know they were with us before you started it. So you can say w/e you want about VS fighting this war for us you knew that they were with us from the begining it is as much their war as ours..

stes_1
8th October 2009, 04:26 PM
wooohhoooo just what i wanted :)

11bil sabbed from vs/firm

MrJ
8th October 2009, 04:33 PM
Good luck to both sides

bravo
8th October 2009, 05:07 PM
Nice 1!
Enjoy and good luck to ES / The Firm / VS - show 'm what you got!

/me place bets on ES! =)

kavallier
8th October 2009, 05:45 PM
stone > *

DeXXa
8th October 2009, 06:32 PM
Like we (VS) wanna miss a fight! <3 Enjoy

stonewall
8th October 2009, 11:50 PM
I'm terrible at sabbing only did 9.5 bil damage :( I'll try to better tomorrow

NickW
9th October 2009, 02:19 AM
Seems like we have a war on our hands :<3:
GL to both sides (ES is going to need it (J/K))

Viral st0rMs 63 446
The Firm 53 306

VS.

EliteSabbers 76 619
Viral st0rMs 59 440
The Firm 50 293

VS.

EliteSabbers 76 619
:<3:

RichOahu_ES
9th October 2009, 02:37 AM
then there are more that don't show on the alliance page, so it is not a good indication:

From: Venom- Sent: 5 minutes 43 seconds ago Subject: Re: None
You first read this message 5 minutes ago
im not really playing anymore.
i dont need to get involved in some war.
im out and my offies plz.

.---------------------------
| Any paticular reason your not in the VS chain anymore?
|
| Y a were when I started my sabb run & now your not. PLMK if you are a part of this war.
|
| Thanks

OUT>>>
Venom
Divida-N-Conquiste
Candyass
saddam
Conqueror
Smoky_McPot
hovaddi_bish
W4rl0ck
octal
ultimabasher
Chris_P_Bacon
Heropro
COOL_WHIP
sacred
Eden
Devoted

-----------------------------------------------------------

this thread is not needed. ES will do what it does. The Firm can try and act like a sab chain.. LOL, and I guess VS will continue it's deceptive peacful intentions twords ES it has had all age. no problem.

lesson learned.

but i will not forget that TWO different VS admins told me AFTER this thread was posted that VS was staying out of it.

sab sab sab ;-)

stonewall
9th October 2009, 02:59 AM
this thread is not needed. ES will do what it does. The Firm can try and act like a sab chain.. LOL, and I guess VS will continue it's deceptive peacful intentions twords ES it has had all age. no problem.

lesson learned.

but i will not forget that TWO different VS admins told me AFTER this thread was posted that VS was staying out of it.

sab sab sab ;-)

Just make sure you remember what I told you that "I support anyone in chain with us" . ES was the one that had people in the wrong logs mine for one ;o . As far as VS being deceptive in working with ES I was genuine but some VS members think ES is full of idiots the rest of us know there are just a few idiots in ES. Like the ones that were in VS logs after the 2 admins told you that VS was staying out . You know which members in ES you can blame for this .

stes_1
9th October 2009, 08:27 AM
Just make sure you remember what I told you that "I support anyone in chain with us" . ES was the one that had people in the wrong logs mine for one ;o . As far as VS being deceptive in working with ES I was genuine but some VS members think ES is full of idiots the rest of us know there are just a few idiots in ES. Like the ones that were in VS logs after the 2 admins told you that VS was staying out . You know which members in ES you can blame for this .

actually was you an haseo who appeared in mine first so i chained in vs cause u 2 sabbed for no reasn straight after i chained the firm

Pr0nStar
9th October 2009, 08:34 AM
tisk tisk tisk...all that wasted talent when you guys can be sabbing the likes of TLM and the 2 accounts left in RF.

OutlawDragon
9th October 2009, 10:15 AM

We are not a sab chain... that does not mean that we will role over and let you mass sab one of our members because one of your member was farming him and he defended himeself. Us rankers can do just as much damage as you sabbers..:evilimu:

Jankster
9th October 2009, 10:23 AM
Wasted talents pronstar?
Nope I say.

The boy`s and girls just want to have some fun, thats it!

Old Janky :sneakout:

RichOahu_ES
9th October 2009, 12:31 PM
We are not a sab chain... that does not mean that we will role over and let you mass sab one of our members because one of your member was farming him and he defended himeself. Us rankers can do just as much damage as you sabbers..:evilimu:

lol

was some funny shit m8. watching you all sell your DA for sentry and leaving your coverts open like that. you all did 20% damage to your accounts all by yourself.

so you should refrase the statment....

"we will roll over and hurt ourselves".

and lets not forget it was your members that massed one of our members first.

we then opened single actions on each of those members. then matter took "matters" into his own hands and chained us. so he was TF member 4 in our actions, then another massed the ES member and that was 5.... approvals flew and it was war.

stone. you and i talked all day and had a handle on the member so of ES and VS sabbing. you then sent an alliance bulitin to open actions on ES:

"[02:36:22] <stonewall> post an alliance bulletin opening es up to sabbing"

it was then VS chaining ES first. before that it was one member of ES. that you never responded back to me about when i asked for your logs on him farming.

so, lesson learned here on my side.

lesson will be learned to both the firm and VS (again) on the battlefield.

as talk is VERY cheap. actions shall speak.

pigsfoot
9th October 2009, 01:18 PM
lol

was some funny shit m8. watching you all sell your DA for sentry and leaving your coverts open like that. you all did 20% damage to your accounts all by yourself.

and lets not forget it was your members that massed one of our members first.

we then opened single actions on each of those members. then matter took "matters" into his own hands and chained us. so he was TF member 4 in our actions, then another massed the ES member and that was 5.... approvals flew and it was war.

stone. you and i talked all day and had a handle on the member so of ES and VS sabbing. you then sent an alliance bulitin to open actions on ES:

it was then VS chaining ES first. before that it was one member of ES. that you never responded back to me about when i asked for your logs on him farming.

so, lesson learned here on my side.

lesson will be learned to both the firm and VS (again) on the battlefield.

LMFAO, it's amazing what running a big RANK account can do to some people? can the real Key please step forward and stop playing the big man

Pr0nStar
9th October 2009, 01:32 PM
i really hate cocky people, and those cocky attitudes is why RF only has 2 active players. hearing Key talk like he's the god of war makes even me wanna start chaining...egos start more wars than what goes on in the battlefield.

stonewall
9th October 2009, 01:38 PM
One member of ES chaining is enough to open all of es to being chained . I hope that's the lesson you are learning . Again

RichOahu_ES
9th October 2009, 02:33 PM
nm

i don't care.

sab sab sab

OutlawDragon
9th October 2009, 02:36 PM
lol

It would be realy stupid for us not to sell DA because it would be gone anyway and we would not have that 80%... No we just did what almost anyone would do when a war starts :lol:

Yes talk is cheap and you seem to be doing alot of it......

stonewall
9th October 2009, 02:52 PM

and no stone, the lesson i learned was VS didn't intend to partnership this age. and i also learned not to take peoples word.

and remember, it was not ES that came to VS to end the last one. i admit, i didn't want the last war, and was willing to end it after a day or two (sabbers against sabbers /boggle), but once again you played us and never folowed through with what you said you would. but it is ok.

i am not mad, just disapointed and like i said, lesson learned.

sab sab sab

LOL You can post the propaganda you want but when you lay your head down at night and go to bed you know who came to who to end it.

As far as partnering with ES I was actually for it but I had several members who weren't and any one of those members is worth more to than partnering with ES .I will say in the past when we ES and VS worked together it was an effective partnership and mutually beneficial for both alliances .

DeXXa
9th October 2009, 02:59 PM
lol

COuldn't you have said that before I did read all that crap above it :banghead:

pigsfoot
9th October 2009, 03:08 PM
nm

i don't care.

sab sab sab

You don't care that you are becoming an arsehole, join RF you will feel right at home lol

RichOahu_ES
9th October 2009, 03:13 PM
You don't care that you are becoming an arsehole, join RF you will feel right at home lol

lol

dude, i have always been an asshole ;-)
it is my job to be an asshole, you try manage 35 truck drivers!

my mistake was trying my hand at diplomacy. i am too honest and straightforward with no agenda. my mistake ;-)

pigsfoot
9th October 2009, 03:18 PM
lol

dude, i have always been an asshole ;-)
it is my job to be an asshole, you try manage 35 truck drivers!

Now that is the Key I know, welcome back ;)

SabSquad
10th October 2009, 04:27 AM
i really hate cocky people, and those cocky attitudes is why RF only has 2 active players. hearing Key talk like he's the god of war makes even me wanna start chaining...egos start more wars than what goes on in the battlefield.

hehehehe RF

OutlawDragon
11th October 2009, 07:36 PM
lol

I love how you say that then go and sell your SA for sentry... HAHA...

I'm dissapointed in ES after the 1st day where I had 8 pages of logs Ive had mabye 6-7 people sabbing me each day..

Back_Breaker
11th October 2009, 07:58 PM
Ive had mabye 6-7 people sabbing me each day..

And I'm sure those 6-7 people don't affect your account at all. :evilimu:

matter
11th October 2009, 08:10 PM
im gaining about a billion worth of stats a day during this war with lazysabbers. i might just start buying da again cuz im feeling charitable 20b in sab damage in 3 days and im slacking thats the sad part.....

5 hours ago TheEinherjar LOST 333,564,178 Gold

From: TheEinherjar Sent: 4 hours 51 minutes 14 seconds ago Subject: fyi
You first read this message 3 hours 34 minutes 41 seconds ago
in regards to your previous THREAT and after my first reply it does seem that you didn't take my advice seriously.

unfortunately you saw fit to involve some one else ( does it ) Matter

weeeell that some one else contacted my commander and messages went up the chain

result

i've been asked to post you in the sab section

pity

decisions decisions decisions

This is the 5 attack in a week that he did't on me can you putt him on the sab list

6 days ago TheEinherjar LOST 301,461,049 Gold
3 days ago TheEinherjar LOST 342,189,447 Gold
2 days ago TheEinherjar LOST 358,300,918 Gold
1 day ago TheEinherjar LOST 330,011,035 Gold

Your spy sneaks into TheEinherjar's base to attempt to gather intelligence.

Your spy enters undetected. The spy gathers the following information:
Treasury
476,943 Gold
Military Division Strength
Strike: 23,802,493,428
Defense: 132,688
Spy: 5,233,385,600
Sentry: 380,954,400
Siege Technology Dragons (4.75x)
Covert Skill Illuminati (800x)
Unit Production 30,720
Attack Turns 973
http://www.ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=12835
476,943 Gold, 132,688 DA (3d ago)
Troops
Attack Soldiers: 69,531
Attack Mercenaries: 0
Defense Soldiers: 2,545
Defense Mercenaries: 0
Untrained Soldiers: 4,912
Untrained Mercenaries: 0
Spies: 1,266,343
Sentries: 29,705

that was then this is now lmao

Now
Your 5 spies sneak into TheEinherjar's base to attempt to gather intelligence.

Your spies enter undetected. The spies gather the following information:
Treasury
38,782,300 Gold
Strike: 0
Defense: 0
Spy: 3,303,817,064
Sentry: 22,415,200
Unit Production 30,720
Attack Turns 85
http://www.ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=12835
38,782,300 Gold, 0 DA (Now)
Troops
Attack Soldiers: 0
Defense Soldiers: 0
Untrained Soldiers: 0
Spies: 1,369,096
Sentries: 28,019

threats dont get you no where lmao

OutlawDragon
11th October 2009, 09:28 PM
And I'm sure those 6-7 people don't affect your account at all. :evilimu:

Im not saying that.. mabye I have to sell 100K or so mauls and rebuy 80k.. or spend 2-3 turns on sentry repair but thats about it.

stes_1
12th October 2009, 01:55 AM
Im not saying that.. mabye I have to sell 100K or so mauls and rebuy 80k.. or spend 2-3 turns on sentry repair but thats about it.

i love how u say we lazy, i havent even had 6-7 of both firm/vs in my logs any day except the first

OutlawDragon
12th October 2009, 07:35 AM
Well then I guess both sides are realy lazy...:icon_laug

RichOahu_ES
12th October 2009, 11:01 AM
I love how you say that then go and sell your SA for sentry... HAHA...

I'm dissapointed in ES after the 1st day where I had 8 pages of logs Ive had mabye 6-7 people sabbing me each day..

ignorance is bliss

my SA is what i phone bank each night. i sell it almost everyday.

plus, your post proves you are looking for attention.

how about posting the alliance ranks as you pointed out to start this thread?

oh thats right, you won't as 10 have bailed from each of your alliances, so far ;-)

want to know a funny quote i got today?

"Is ES at war with bss aswell? Ive got more people from BSS in my logs then the firm and vs combined"

lol BSS has 40 members....... too funny.

way to try BSS!!!

/fail The Firm/VS

RichOahu_ES
12th October 2009, 11:54 AM
wow

i went to remove my post as i didn't care, ES does what it does who cares what The Firm (who?) thinks. so i was going to remove my post. but then, i read the other posts they made. OMG stupidity isn't an excuse guys... check this out, hilarious!

im gaining about a billion worth of stats a day during this war with lazysabbers. i might just start buying da again cuz im feeling charitable 20b in sab damage in 3 days and im slacking thats the sad part.....

This is the 5 attack in a week that he did't on me can you putt him on the sab list

i am glad you posted that... that right there folks is "the logs" (reason for the war) as you can see, it is FOUR times in 6 days. not FIVE like he said, shit, i bet thats why he sabbed! he couldn't count, and sabed over what he THOUGHT was 5 hits, when it was FOUR. smart guy eh?

then the part about his losses?

NOW:

Strike: 4,428,784,163
Defense: 2,834,979
Spy: 19,282,626,720
Sentry: 18,670,320,000

THEN:

Strike: 10,874,404,017
Defense: 5,898,057,438
Spy: 10,919,771,372
Sentry: 13,466,176,800

looks like you LOST, almost 6 BILLION DA, and LOST close to 7 BILLION SA.

and are a chicken and hiding with NO weapons.

what was the saying? "you know you have won the war when your opponent is afraid to buy anything but spy and sentry"

also, sorry you are not getting all the attention you feel you deserve... we are also warring BSS and Assasins. so..

ES VS VS/FIRM/BSS/ASSASINS

so there are 75 (in chain, but we all know everyone in every alliance doesn't "participate" fully) of us, and a shit load of targets, i myself don't have time to do them all like i would wish. but is fun trying!

pigsfoot
12th October 2009, 12:49 PM
i am glad you posted that... that right there folks is "the logs" (reason for the war) as you can see, it is FOUR times in 6 days. not FIVE like he said, shit, i bet thats why he sabbed! he couldn't count, and sabed over what he THOUGHT was 5 hits, when it was FOUR. smart guy eh?

Lol, it's you who can't count or read it seems

:rolleyes1

RichOahu_ES
12th October 2009, 01:05 PM
Lol, it's you who can't count or read it seems

:rolleyes1

sorry, i should have clarified.

the four hits came PRIOR to that 5th one that was in retaliation for the sabs.

so no, it was for the FOUR. then they claim it was five, my mistake. i "assumed" everyone knew that that group of four attacks came before the single one posted above it.

i am better at sabbing then flaming ;-P

Pr0nStar
12th October 2009, 01:29 PM
this is what i see:
Key - "blah blah blah, blah blah, sab, blah blah, i'm so great, blah blah"
other ES members - "we're getting pwned cause we don't have a ton of sentry like our leader who keeps talking shit on gua"

RichOahu_ES
12th October 2009, 02:16 PM

dono why ya got a hard on for me......

ok, i left your first post alone as it was totaly idiotic.

pot, meet kettle on being cocky. :rolleyes1

this is what i see:
Key - "blah blah blah, blah blah, sab, blah blah, i'm so great, blah blah"
other ES members - "we're getting pwned cause we don't have a ton of sentry like our leader who keeps talking shit on gua"

then you post that dribble? where did ES members say they were gettting owned? :laughing:

i am not great. i know where i got my account, from the hard work of ES members. so your statment is totaly idiotic. kinda like you posting in a thread that has nothing to do with you.

i know for a fact i wouldn't have the account i do without the hard work of ES and it's members. don't for a minute think i don't know where this account came from. but i tell ya what, even if i had my normal account, i would still talk the way i do. becasue i DO SAB, i ain't talking shit, i ain't being cocky. i don't have to talk shit because i have ALWAYS proven in game. thats where i talk.

i know i can't flame for shit. so i should know better than to come on here.

Pr0nStar
12th October 2009, 03:47 PM
shhhh silence is golden, cupcake. no more of your blah blah blah talk.

OutlawDragon
12th October 2009, 04:05 PM
ignorance is bliss

my SA is what i phone bank each night. i sell it almost everyday.

plus, your post proves you are looking for attention.

how about posting the alliance ranks as you pointed out to start this thread?

oh thats right, you won't as 10 have bailed from each of your alliances, so far ;-)

want to know a funny quote i got today?

"Is ES at war with bss aswell? Ive got more people from BSS in my logs then the firm and vs combined"

lol BSS has 40 members....... too funny.

way to try BSS!!!

/fail The Firm/VS

Viral st0rMs 53 456
The Firm 46 310

1st I seem to remember you with around 15 bil SA at the begining of the war... hmm did you bank that all in one night??? then sell it? or did you just happen to sell it all for sentry after the war started... talk about wasting 20%.. why not bank in sentry in the 1st place if you just going to sell your SA for it...

I can tell you for a fact that none of our good active players have left... most of the people the left were inactive and there were a few people who were ranked below 800-900 at the begining that left but its not like they were going to do much damage anyway...

Me looking for attention??? I have made what 4 posts on the thread? mabye 5 and you have made what... 10? mabye more? hmmm.....?

As for matter do you want me to go through ES and make a list of the 40+ or so members with nothing but spy and sen?

RichOahu_ES
12th October 2009, 05:20 PM
LOL

15 bill SA?

the most i have ever had this age was 4.

MAYBE 5bil. and you would know that if you actualy had a spy to recon and sab people. so stop talking shit about what you have no idea about. once again, my SA is what i earn while phone banking, it is then sold for upgrades. matter of fact.. i belive the day before this "war" i sold for my last SA upgrade... so is no way i had the SA you claim i did. i would of been rank 1 or 2 with that kind of SA. just ask Vert..... he had that kind of SA and is the one to sell if for sentry not i. LOL idiot (not you Vert, you actualy fight the war while shit for brains outlaw lets others do it for him).

wonder if i can find the log on that upgrade.....

anyone ever read his AA? he makes all these threats about what he will do.. yet he has crap for spy. he depends on others.

edit, just an FYI:

outlaw day 1:

Strike: 40,393,877,559
Defense: 304,920
Spy: 15,771,200
Sentry: 4,644,767,200

Strike: 39,191,333,516
Defense: 340,632
Spy: 14,476,800
Sentry: 8,393,076,800

yeah.. we are doing nothig.. but either are you LOL

3 bill gain in sentry after 4days.. and thats with 1.3 bil you have stole in gold from me.... you have to have over 100 mil tbg... yet looks to me like you are loosing your ass to sabs, or being farmed... lol

stes_1
12th October 2009, 05:44 PM
As for matter do you want me to go through ES and make a list of the 40+ or so members with nothing but spy and sen?

just wana quote that as its always the same moaning since way bk in koc early days....

WE'RE A SAB ALLIANCE WE ONLY NEED SPY WHO CARESS ABOUT THE REST

sorry for shouting but ya might get that in ya head

RichOahu_ES
12th October 2009, 06:02 PM
4 days ago Purchase xxxx You bought Dark Beasts for 1,310,720,000 Gold. Your Strike is now 308,273,340 (gained 15,413,667) You received another point to customize your stats bonus!
4 days ago Sale xxxx You sold 8,193 Blades for 1,310,880,000 Gold. Your Strike is now 292,859,673 (lost 700,268,000)
4 days ago Purchase xxxxx You bought 102 Daggers for 102,000 Gold. Your Strike is now 993,126,172 (gained 84,303)
4 days ago Purchase xxxxxx You bought Oath of the Undead for 5,242,880,000 Gold. Your Defense is now 16,795,837,651 (gained 699,826,569)
4 days ago Sale xxxxxx You sold 3,731,924 Daggers, 188,115 Mauls for 5,242,919,200 Gold. Your Strike is now 993,041,660 (lost 4,584,069,723)

there ya go sparky, THATS where my SA went. 5 bill POOF right to upgrades. not to my sentry as you claim ;-)

try again m8 ;-P

/hugs

and damit!! they need a better way to sort crap ;-P

OutlawDragon
12th October 2009, 07:41 PM
LOL

15 bill SA?

the most i have ever had this age was 4.

wonder if i can find the log on that upgrade.....

anyone ever read his AA? he makes all these threats about what he will do.. yet he has crap for spy. he depends on others.

edit, just an FYI:

outlaw day 1:

Strike: 40,393,877,559
Defense: 304,920
Spy: 15,771,200
Sentry: 4,644,767,200

Strike: 39,191,333,516
Defense: 340,632
Spy: 14,476,800
Sentry: 8,393,076,800

yeah.. we are doing nothig.. but either are you LOL

3 bill gain in sentry after 4days.. and thats with 1.3 bil you have stole in gold from me.... you have to have over 100 mil tbg... yet looks to me like you are loosing your ass to sabs, or being farmed... lol

Ok so I was wrong about the 15 bil.. I must have been thinking os someone else or I knew it had a 5 in it.. And I love how when this war started you had 30 bil sentry (i know that for a fact) and its jumped up around 6-7 bil in a little over 6 hours....

Yea I've lost mabye 1.2 bil SA from your sabbs over 3-4 days.
pretty easy to do when i lose 90-100M sa per sab... and a chain of 75+ people should be able to do alot more.

I'm playing as something that is called a Slayer... which would be why I have no spy.... And if you have read my AA I only make threats that I can follow through with and that don't invovle other people.... so mabye before making stupid comments like that you accually read my AA?

And I had around 85M TBG when this war started its up to Turn-Based Gold: 90,546,540 Gold And I am getting farmed a bit.. I have all my classes during the day and I sleep a good 9 hours a night and I'm not letting RoC interupt that at all.

3 hours ago Elitesabbers_ES LOST 180,439,400 Gold 0 58 1,675,541,896 208,743 12
4 hours ago bigman LOST 180,448,560 Gold 5 58 341,183,840 209,762 12
6 hours ago EenSteen LOST 180,457,840 Gold 7 59 187,603,790 214,231 12
7 hours ago bigman LOST 180,760,248 Gold 7 58 262,459,705 207,698 12
12 hours ago RiPpeR LOST 179,870,880 Gold 85 118 41,215,486 342,600 12
14 hours ago Achilles LOST 359,760,560 Gold 3 124 135,472,491 354,069 12
15 hours ago ultimabasher LOST 179,274,240 Gold 0 58 1,917,441,738 204,180 12
17 hours ago pyrophosphorylase LOST 268,925,160 Gold 0 63 1,185,717,612 225,497 12
18 hours ago bigman LOST 179,292,680 Gold 6 64 294,168,495 227,591 12
19 hours ago sannicola LOST 358,703,440 Gold 0 68 1,858,954,633 225,638 12
1 day ago HAHA LOST 268,012,620 Gold 104 117 45,909,458 333,396 12
1 day ago pyrophosphorylase LOST 267,643,516 Gold 0 114 992,283,670 327,155 12
1 day ago bigman LOST 267,271,752 Gold 4 64 435,971,371 228,230 12 1 day ago Whitney LOST 0 Gold 2 127 123,202,945 370,408 12
1 day ago GoGo_Yubari LOST 266,240,700 Gold 0 131 2,350,300,536 382,271 12
1 day ago Nightslayer LOST 266,254,800 Gold 2 131 37,526,887 378,507 12
1 day ago LazyHuman LOST 265,309,320 Gold 0 73 6,285,306,563 252,636 12
1 day ago TheImmortal LOST 265,297,400 Gold 0 73 9,078,863,144 254,020 12
1 day ago bigman LOST 265,285,260 Gold 1 69 593,019,215 247,791 12
1 day ago bigman LOST 177,053,276 Gold 4 72 474,190,838 252,940 12
2 days ago bigman LOST 175,466,313 Gold 15 200 299,528,628 519,400 12

ES is doing a great job of wasting there turns and hitting for 2 TBG's I'm happy for them to do that I mean its not like Im going to bank the gold anyway and I'd prefer for them to waste there turns on crap and grow alot slower then hit like everyone else..
I've gained almost 4 bil sentry.... and I'm happly wasting my 1600+ turns on Key ;)

M3J
12th October 2009, 08:41 PM
BSS, or at least I, am sabbing ES or some of ES because you guys can't hit for shit. <__< I don't care how much I get hit for, but shit hits, I sab. The mst an ES stole from me was 120mil, which was low.

Noobs.

SabSquad
12th October 2009, 11:48 PM
BSS, or at least I, am sabbing ES or some of ES because you guys can't hit for shit. <__< I don't care how much I get hit for, but shit hits, I sab. The mst an ES stole from me was 120mil, which was low.

Noobs.

you my man, are not BSS, and not even a real roc player.
you are the common chain switching dirt that roams the streets of the roc universe. you are the small fry that i find under my shoe

now that we got that clear, carry on ;)

M3J
12th October 2009, 11:53 PM
you my man, are not BSS, and not even a real roc player.
you are the common chain switching dirt that roams the streets of the roc universe. you are the small fry that i find under my shoe

now that we got that clear, carry on ;)

You make no sense.
Are you upset I sabbed one of your clan member? You wanna cry about it? I have plenty of tissues with your name on it, literally. Quite a funny message she sent though, whimpering about BSS sending me to sab her.
Now please explain how I'm common chain switching dirt when I've been in only two clans in RoC, UW and BSS? Please explain how I'm not a BSS or a real RoC player when I'm playing RoC and am in BSS.

Are you retarded or something? Do you think 5+3=2? Because it seems like you're saying negative/opposite of what's there. Like, I play RoC, and am RoC player, yet you say I'm not. Faulty logic?

Leash
13th October 2009, 04:13 AM

Noobs.

Wtf mej in bss? Seriously wtf...

Stop trying to act cool mej, doesn't suit you

And key stop posting on gua leave that to pro's like me :P
Oh no shit i won't i got better stuff to do :P

M3J
13th October 2009, 11:39 AM
I'm not trying to act cool, like you retards with your whole "OMG I R AWESOME SABBER" shit thing. <_<
And what's wrong with me being in BSS? Yeesh. <_< Homos go to ES, traitors to RF, and fun people go to BSS.

SabSquad
13th October 2009, 12:36 PM
You make no sense.
Are you upset I sabbed one of your clan member? You wanna cry about it? I have plenty of tissues with your name on it, literally. Quite a funny message she sent though, whimpering about BSS sending me to sab her.
Now please explain how I'm common chain switching dirt when I've been in only two clans in RoC, UW and BSS? Please explain how I'm not a BSS or a real RoC player when I'm playing RoC and am in BSS.

Are you retarded or something? Do you think 5+3=2? Because it seems like you're saying negative/opposite of what's there. Like, I play RoC, and am RoC player, yet you say I'm not. Faulty logic?

sorry dude dunno who you mean? and i have no she in my clan, were you talking to me in this reply?

nice counter with the math stuff, but you know we talked before months ago and you know what i think about it ;) i wasnt impressed back then and im not impressed now
expecially when you joined bss a while ago

so meh

M3J
13th October 2009, 12:43 PM
Sabsquad_Skye or some shit, I dunno.

Impressed about what? What is there to be impressed about? I merely want to know why you said the opposite of what's true. I didn't join BSS for the name or anything, I joined because their playing style was similar to mine, sab and not give a shit.

The point is, ES still sucks because they can't hit for shit or sab well enough. <_<

RichOahu_ES
13th October 2009, 01:34 PM

Impressed about what? What is there to be impressed about? I merely want to know why you said the opposite of what's true. I didn't join BSS for the name or anything, I joined because their playing style was similar to mine, sab and not give a shit.

The point is, ES still sucks because they can't hit for shit or sab well enough. <_<

have you taken a look at BSS chain?

what a joke from BSS of old. only reason we called it a "war" is we were sick of the 5 threads in our action room. WAR with BSS these days is kinda like beating up on a retarted kid. if you win, you still loose. :laughing:

now i would never hit a kid, was just an example of the state BSS is in these days.

M3J
13th October 2009, 01:56 PM
Hmph, BSS still does well enough in wars. <_< BSS may not be as it was long ago, but neither are most of the clans. Many BSS left because of sab rules or real life. I'm sure ES is in similar condition.

And I don't recall anyone beating BSS yet.

Tapz
13th October 2009, 04:06 PM
have you taken a look at BSS chain?

what a joke from BSS of old. only reason we called it a "war" is we were sick of the 5 threads in our action room. WAR with BSS these days is kinda like beating up on a retarted kid. if you win, you still loose.

No no no no no Key. You realy have to start working on your 'flaming skils'.

The saying is..... WAR with BSS these days is kinda like slapping around a retarded kid in a wheelchair. if you win, you still loose.

:icon_laug

RichOahu_ES
13th October 2009, 04:48 PM
3 hours ago boxer (not active) Sabotage Failure 25 5
3 hours ago boxer (not active) Sabotage Success 25 5
3 hours ago boxer (not active) Sabotage Success 25 4
3 hours ago boxer (not active) Sabotage Failure 25 4

RL issues i am sure

and remember this guy? talking about crappy hits?

20 minutes ago OutlawDragon LOST 193,116,216 Gold

LOL

one turn ;-P
he has 39 billion SA... LMFAO

i was walking to subway, when i decided to phone bank.. saw gold was gone.. knew it had to be a noob ;-)

Leash
13th October 2009, 05:45 PM

Dude, seriously

You have no life, your playing skills suck and you suckup to girls all the time on teh net... seriously why the f. are you even trying to ack like a badass mofo

What i actually meant in my first post: it's a disgrace a noob like you is in bss, ppl who i respect a lot still (love bon). But hey i was being all nice and stuff but when you reply with shit like that BAM i'm not mr. nice guy anymore.

Anywhoooooooooooooo

Ignoring all posts by the wannabe kid from now on.

M3J
13th October 2009, 06:06 PM
Dude, seriously

You have no life, your playing skills suck and you suckup to girls all the time on teh net... seriously why the f. are you even trying to ack like a badass mofo

What i actually meant in my first post: it's a disgrace a noob like you is in bss, ppl who i respect a lot still (love bon). But hey i was being all nice and stuff but when you reply with shit like that BAM i'm not mr. nice guy anymore.

Anywhoooooooooooooo

Ignoring all posts by the wannabe kid from now on.

And what makes you think I don't have a life? The fact that you don't like people pointing out the truth about your clan and thus, you feeling the need to insult back? And perhaps my playing skills suck because I'm not really trying. Unlike you, I'm not banking 24/7, getting up in the middle of the night. And prove me sucking up to just girls on the net, which isn't true. People like you get upset when they get pwned, so they accuse others of brown nosing or whatever to feel better. And the fact you think I'm trying to act like a badass mofo makes me think you do think that, because I'm not even close to acting like one.
Besides, people with no life call others noobs or even cares about who acts like a badass and who acts like a wannabe badass.

And you say you're ignoring my posts, but you're really reading it, but you won't reply. You'll just probably talk behind my back.

I love how you're butthurt and have to result to insulting and assuming things you don't know about, just like many people. I have a tissue for you if you want it. =]

And I don't see anywhere where you're not acting all "nice", I see you being butthurt about your clan being insulted for hitting like idiots. But whatever, have fun "ignoring" me and talking behind my back.

Back_Breaker
13th October 2009, 07:16 PM
And what makes you think I don't have a life? The fact that you don't like people pointing out the truth about your clan and thus, you feeling the need to insult back? And perhaps my playing skills suck because I'm not really trying. Unlike you, I'm not banking 24/7, getting up in the middle of the night. And prove me sucking up to just girls on the net, which isn't true. People like you get upset when they get pwned, so they accuse others of brown nosing or whatever to feel better. And the fact you think I'm trying to act like a badass mofo makes me think you do think that, because I'm not even close to acting like one.
Besides, people with no life call others noobs or even cares about who acts like a badass and who acts like a wannabe badass.

And you say you're ignoring my posts, but you're really reading it, but you won't reply. You'll just probably talk behind my back.

I love how you're butthurt and have to result to insulting and assuming things you don't know about, just like many people. I have a tissue for you if you want it. =]

And I don't see anywhere where you're not acting all "nice", I see you being butthurt about your clan being insulted for hitting like idiots. But whatever, have fun "ignoring" me and talking behind my back.

Jesus H Christ, m8. Great post to RAGE about how all this doesn't bother you. :confused:
PLEASE bring all this up with the therapist I pray to god your mom and dad are paying for. :rolleyes1

M3J
13th October 2009, 08:12 PM
Sabbing doesn't bother me. But the posts kinda do. <_<
Like every one of you, I somehow care a bit what others think of me.

Vrasp
13th October 2009, 09:34 PM
Sabbing doesn't bother me. But the posts kinda do. <_<
Like every one of you, I somehow care a bit what others think of me.

I think you're a very beautiful woman.

SabSquad
14th October 2009, 12:04 AM
to bad in a way actually what happened to BSS, but i can understand alot of them left due to the sab enviroment on roc
chaps like schadenfreude and bon like to live in an extreme sab enviroment
last age these dudes started to shit bricks after a while, they must have ran out of patience

LebaneseSilverWings
14th October 2009, 02:05 AM
to bad in a way actually what happened to BSS, but i can understand alot of them left due to the sab enviroment on roc
chaps like schadenfreude and bon like to live in an extreme sab enviroment
last age these dudes started to shit bricks after a while, they must have ran out of patience

BSS lossing interest for 2 reasons
Most for RL issues
2nd the rules admins have.

But we are still there :)

And Mr. Key your saying you have 5 bss members in ure war room, that number is way more that what ES members are sabbing us lmao.

~LSW

bravo
14th October 2009, 02:19 AM
Though this was the ES vs Firm / VS war, sorry not for paying much attention here - but where does BSS kicks in amongst this?

There is a lot of love out there, always a good sign! =)

Enjoy!

RichOahu_ES
14th October 2009, 02:37 AM
BSS lossing interest for 2 reasons
Most for RL issues
2nd the rules admins have.

But we are still there :)

And Mr. Key your saying you have 5 bss members in ure war room, that number is way more that what ES members are sabbing us lmao.

~LSW

sorry if we are unable to make the rounds on ALL of you every day. blame the rules of the game. chaining still is costly and to be efective, you can't chain all everyday. is better to pick and choose your targets to do the most damage ;-)

PLUS you do not have many accounts worthy of sabbing this age. especially when we have so many other targets. like i said, BSS is kinda an after thought for us, just a way to get rid of 5 threads and just have one ;-)

i miss BSS :-(

you always knew if you screwed with them, you would be sabbed, hell if you didn't screw with them, you could be sabbed ;-P

oh well, last age almost killed ES too.

but we are back now ;-)

LebaneseSilverWings
14th October 2009, 03:55 AM
sorry if we are unable to make the rounds on ALL of you every day. blame the rules of the game. chaining still is costly and to be efective, you can't chain all everyday. is better to pick and choose your targets to do the most damage ;-)

PLUS you do not have many accounts worthy of sabbing this age. especially when we have so many other targets. like i said, BSS is kinda an after thought for us, just a way to get rid of 5 threads and just have one ;-)

i miss BSS :-(

you always knew if you screwed with them, you would be sabbed, hell if you didn't screw with them, you could be sabbed ;-P

oh well, last age almost killed ES too.

but we are back now ;-)

You wont miss us for long count on that :)
we'll be back next age thats for sure.
As long as Bon breath BSS is there.
But any active BSS member this age is sabbing BSS style still.

~LSW

OutlawDragon
14th October 2009, 07:53 AM
3 hours ago boxer (not active) Sabotage Success 25 5

RL issues i am sure

and remember this guy? talking about crappy hits?

20 minutes ago OutlawDragon LOST 193,116,216 Gold

LOL

one turn ;-P
he has 39 billion SA... LMFAO

i was walking to subway, when i decided to phone bank.. saw gold was gone.. knew it had to be a noob ;-)

boxer was banned for breaking rule... uhh 2 I think i dont remember. And it does'nt realy matter if he was cheating he deserved to get banned.

Yea I have 1600+ turns I can afford to waste a few blind hitting you while I'm in a class and can't get on IRC.

wildblue
20th October 2009, 06:01 PM
Hello boys and girls

Wildblue aka TheEinherjar

Haven't seen this much drama in a coons age.

Let me start out by saying how previledged I am at being able to start not one war beginning with THE inFIRMament but also being able to drag the Virtual Sissy's along with them and this was a feather in my cap, I also managed to sucker Karyn from the Bonsai Babies into war with ES. Elite Sabbers really do rock.

As to the bs from (it doesn't) Matter.

If your going to post stats noob post all the stats as well as explain the PM's

Follow someones "AA" and it seems they still get pissed

Those first 4 attacks were within ripperboys "AA"
He sends me a message regarding Farming. While I'm replying the little git sabs me. Well being that I want my damages paid I whacked him again.That last hit was the sand I kicked up in his face. Didn't see a need to sab the little git back.

Bottom line people I for one don't believe in farming. I have 5 turns to whack you with every day. When I see the gold I'll take it

And Matter when you posted my Stats why didn't you show the 75000 Excals I sucked out of your alliance. Here's a few new stats my buddy sent me.

Treasury
337,579 Gold
Strike: 736,523,448
Defense: 115,854
Spy: 1,223,983,200
Sentry: 20,909,600
Unit Production 30,720
Attack Turns 508
http://ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=12835
337,579 Gold, 115,854 DA (Now)
Troops
Untrained Soldiers: 7,622
Spies: 1,529,979
Sentries: 26,137

Weapons
Name Type Quantity Strength
Excalibur Attack 3,230 12,000/12,000

YA that's right ya putz it's all gone. And just so you know, the lady that got the sell off is a first class bitch that makes me look like a choirboy

| Last Attacks on TheEinherjar
| 19 hours ago WON 19,064,444,000 Gold
| 19 hours ago WON 20,000,000,000 Gold
| 19 hours ago WON 32,000,000,000 Gold
| 19 hours ago WON 8,416,800,000 Gold
| 19 hours ago WON 5,210,964,821 Gold

Wanna know the best part Matter. I saved 2000 excals just for you. But wait, those 2000 excals are now 3,273 AND!!!! I have 500 shiny new turns to make you life hell with once again.

BOHICA sonny

Bit off advice before i sign off

I'm looking for my gold. When I see it I'm taking it and there isn't a dam thing you can do about it. Wanna keep it ? Then spend it

DeXXa
20th October 2009, 08:18 PM
^ Has anyone been bothered to read that? :eek13:

Vrasp
20th October 2009, 08:29 PM
^ Has anyone been bothered to read that? :eek13:

Basically, what it says is this:

You changed your AA after I "farmed" you then sabbed me for breaking an AA that didn't exist.

I hit you back the 5th time, which you claim you started the war over.

But guess what! I sold off now! Bwahahaha, I win!

Additionally, I have 500 turns and I'm going to farm you with them.

DeXXa
20th October 2009, 09:00 PM
Why didn't he just post that :punch:

stonewall
20th October 2009, 10:54 PM
Why didn't he just post that :punch:

short bus ?

NickW
21st October 2009, 03:19 AM
Hey OutlawDragon, how are the alliance rankings doing?

RichOahu_ES
21st October 2009, 12:47 PM

shhhhh

thats not nice m8 ;-P

M3J
21st October 2009, 01:03 PM
Hello boys and girls

Wildblue aka TheEinherjar

Haven't seen this much drama in a coons age.

Let me start out by saying how previledged I am at being able to start not one war beginning with THE inFIRMament but also being able to drag the Virtual Sissy's along with them and this was a feather in my cap, I also managed to sucker Karyn from the Bonsai Babies into war with ES. Elite Sabbers really do rock.

As to the bs from (it doesn't) Matter.

If your going to post stats noob post all the stats as well as explain the PM's

Follow someones "AA" and it seems they still get pissed

Those first 4 attacks were within ripperboys "AA"
He sends me a message regarding Farming. While I'm replying the little git sabs me. Well being that I want my damages paid I whacked him again.That last hit was the sand I kicked up in his face. Didn't see a need to sab the little git back.

Bottom line people I for one don't believe in farming. I have 5 turns to whack you with every day. When I see the gold I'll take it

And Matter when you posted my Stats why didn't you show the 75000 Excals I sucked out of your alliance. Here's a few new stats my buddy sent me.

Treasury
337,579 Gold
Strike: 736,523,448
Defense: 115,854
Spy: 1,223,983,200
Sentry: 20,909,600
Unit Production 30,720
Attack Turns 508
http://ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=12835
337,579 Gold, 115,854 DA (Now)
Troops
Untrained Soldiers: 7,622
Spies: 1,529,979
Sentries: 26,137

Weapons
Name Type Quantity Strength
Excalibur Attack 3,230 12,000/12,000

YA that's right ya putz it's all gone. And just so you know, the lady that got the sell off is a first class bitch that makes me look like a choirboy

| Last Attacks on TheEinherjar
| 19 hours ago WON 19,064,444,000 Gold
| 19 hours ago WON 20,000,000,000 Gold
| 19 hours ago WON 32,000,000,000 Gold
| 19 hours ago WON 8,416,800,000 Gold
| 19 hours ago WON 5,210,964,821 Gold

Wanna know the best part Matter. I saved 2000 excals just for you. But wait, those 2000 excals are now 3,273 AND!!!! I have 500 shiny new turns to make you life hell with once again.

BOHICA sonny

Bit off advice before i sign off

I'm looking for my gold. When I see it I'm taking it and there isn't a dam thing you can do about it. Wanna keep it ? Then spend it

You talk too much. And how are we babies?
Just namecalling to feel better about yourself and your clan?

Bilbotron
21st October 2009, 01:49 PM
http://www.dsclan.info/eclipse/sig/Key_ES.png Denied: Trojan-Downloader.JS.Agent.cme

http://www.dsclan.info/eclipse/sig/DeepBlueSea.png Detected: Trojan-Downloader.JS.Agent.cme

Maybe something should be done about it :)

stonewall
21st October 2009, 02:07 PM

Viral st0rMs (http://www.ruinsofchaos.com/allianceview.php?id=2567) 73 460

NickW
21st October 2009, 02:41 PM
No cheating accusations - Rouen

Pauly_D
21st October 2009, 02:49 PM
Again, no cheating accusations - Rouen

rouen
21st October 2009, 04:01 PM
Keep the cheating accusations out of it and stick to the war please.

stonewall
21st October 2009, 10:56 PM
[00:19] <@SassyBot> Total Weapons Value Sabbed: 194,783,028,000
[00:19] <@SassyBot> Total Weapons Sabbed: 8,843,686
[00:19] <@SassyBot> Total Weapons Strength Sabbed: 948,490,700

just 27 hours worth only es

RichOahu_ES
22nd October 2009, 03:11 AM

yes, put it in context stone ;-)

start of war:

Viral st0rMs 63 446

(we won't post TF as once again VS is fighting others wars, and being let down, again...)

VS.

EliteSabbers 76 619

now to put it into context, and i believe the point Nick was making....

your score now:

460.. a growth of.... 14!!! WOOT!!!!!! err wait, looks stagnant ;-P

now ES, our score now: 759, growth of..... 140....

keep in mind the other numbers in this "war" vs and tf = 110

ES = 73

and omg, you see the member count of TF now? dropped a bit more it seems ;-P. less than 40 now....

best part is? TLM did more damage to me today then

VS/TF/Assasins/BSS did the entire wars we have had.

/hats off to TLM

but damn!! i did some sweet damage right back ;-)

sab sab sab!!! fun fun fun!

stonewall
22nd October 2009, 07:57 PM
True on the points but 1 high ranking member can make a significant difference (vacation a real one ) .

xAre
23rd October 2009, 03:29 AM
http://www.dsclan.info/eclipse/sig/Key_ES.png Denied: Trojan-Downloader.JS.Agent.cme

http://www.dsclan.info/eclipse/sig/DeepBlueSea.png Detected: Trojan-Downloader.JS.Agent.cme

Maybe something should be done about it :)

Like someone changing their sigs after a domainchange.
The Trojan-Downloader you're getting is from the ads on the "Domain Parked" site as far as I can tell.

dn81
23rd October 2009, 03:44 AM
True on the points but 1 high ranking member can make a significant difference (vacation a real one ) .

oh hai thar stonewall nice to see you!

stonewall
23rd October 2009, 09:03 AM
good to see your still around DN81 pm me on msn sometime .

On the war the topic can now be VS vs ES

Messias
23rd October 2009, 09:52 AM
that be like.... VS vs ES take II right? why bother mention a war between warchains?

OutlawDragon
23rd October 2009, 09:55 PM
So I had an interesting conversation with an ES member. who came to me asking how we can get this war ended..

if you don't feel like reading all of the convo I have it condensed near the bottom.

<RiPpeR_ES> hows it going?
<OutlawDragon> good you?
<RiPpeR_ES> good
<OutlawDragon> so whats up?
<RiPpeR_ES> this all started with u and key?
<OutlawDragon> no
<RiPpeR_ES> really?
<OutlawDragon> yea it started with one of your members farming ripperboy.. then ripperboy sabbing that person then you guys sabbing ripperboy
<RiPpeR_ES> ahhhh
<RiPpeR_ES> not what we were told
<OutlawDragon> then we responded by sabbing the person that farmed ripperboy and you guys sabbed everyone the sabbed the guy that was farming ripperboy and it went from there
<OutlawDragon> what were you told?
<RiPpeR_ES> you were farming key_ES
<OutlawDragon> I farmed him after the war started not before
<OutlawDragon> I only had one hit on him the whole age before
<OutlawDragon> and it was a turn above his AA at the time
<OutlawDragon> 2 weeks ago Key_ES WON 855,828,383 Gold 2,733 3,392 13,475,543,990 31,955,547,033 12
<OutlawDragon> ^^ thats it
<RiPpeR_ES> i wonder if u and i can solve this---cuz he thinks u started this
<OutlawDragon> I never wanted war with you guys in the first place. And I told him as much before it realy got going and his responce was don't sab back and I'll get everyone to stop sabbing you guys in a few days...
<RiPpeR_ES> i see it---he says u hit him twice in one week'
<OutlawDragon> I hit him 2-3 times a day when the war started
<OutlawDragon> but before that I only see 1 attack
<RiPpeR_ES> hmmm
<OutlawDragon> But I'm open to stoping it
<RiPpeR_ES> he says u hit him twice in one day---u think u could appologise for the hit and maybe we could stop this war
<OutlawDragon> that was after the war started
<RiPpeR_ES> even if u didnt---maakes since to stop the war
<OutlawDragon> he can't expect people who are at war with him to follow his famring policy
<RiPpeR_ES> what u think
<RiPpeR_ES> ?
<OutlawDragon> Well I'll apoligize for hitting him twice in one day if he apoligizes for sabbing me ;)
<RiPpeR_ES> i think u and i can keep a secret
<RiPpeR_ES> what u think
<RiPpeR_ES> ?
<OutlawDragon> yes
<RiPpeR_ES> thats good thinking-
<RiPpeR_ES> hehe
<RiPpeR_ES> lets see
<RiPpeR_ES> how can we ends this
<OutlawDragon> I mean to sab chains warring each other is kind of pointless
<RiPpeR_ES> yes
<RiPpeR_ES> sabbers should unite
<RiPpeR_ES> sabbers cant war against each other---its pointless
<RiPpeR_ES> yes indeed
<RiPpeR_ES> hmmmm
<RiPpeR_ES> we need a plan---to end this
<OutlawDragon> I'd be willing just to end it call it a tie and tell the rest of RoC that we relized we were in a pointless war that is only hurting ourselfs and we need to save our spys for the rankers ;)
<RiPpeR_ES> one where we--both clans look vitorious
<OutlawDragon> what'd you think of that?
<RiPpeR_ES> i like it but u know stubburn leaders are the ones we need to control
<OutlawDragon> Stonewall woud agree with that
<OutlawDragon> would*
<RiPpeR_ES> im trying to get a bf mod for help---just a sec
<RiPpeR_ES> called for one be a sec or 2
<OutlawDragon> k
<RiPpeR_ES> i really think this is a pointless war
<OutlawDragon> same
<RiPpeR_ES> k got ahold of key
<RiPpeR_ES> asked him what should u do to end the war?
<RiPpeR_ES> i just think we should be team mates
<RiPpeR_ES> against tlm or phenix
<OutlawDragon> yea =D
<RiPpeR_ES> ok
<RiPpeR_ES> u there?
<OutlawDragon> i think so
<RiPpeR_ES> he needs to make a post in the thread he created. that he wants to end it.
<RiPpeR_ES> k?
<OutlawDragon> wait is that what i need to do?
<RiPpeR_ES> yep
<RiPpeR_ES> u need to say im sorry for the farming
<OutlawDragon> thats not happening...
<RiPpeR_ES> thats all
<OutlawDragon> hmmpf
<RiPpeR_ES> well?
<OutlawDragon> that does not sound like an ending were both clans look vitorious..
<RiPpeR_ES> but we can join and finish this age ----- victoriour
<RiPpeR_ES> victorious
<RiPpeR_ES> u to u
<RiPpeR_ES> ican sab all age
<OutlawDragon> so can we lol
<RiPpeR_ES> don't matter
<RiPpeR_ES> thats what i do
<OutlawDragon> we are all VS thats what we do also ;)
<RiPpeR_ES> im just trying to figure a peacful end
<RiPpeR_ES> i dont care i sabb more than they can
<RiPpeR_ES> heehhehehhehehe
<RiPpeR_ES> 25 bil today lmfao
<RiPpeR_ES> sabbed from your alliance
<RiPpeR_ES> u there?
<OutlawDragon> yea
<RiPpeR_ES> u know u cant win
<RiPpeR_ES> >?
<OutlawDragon> we can't lose also
<RiPpeR_ES> well, sabb on fool
<OutlawDragon> lol
<RiPpeR_ES> sab clan against sab clan
<RiPpeR_ES> really smart
<RiPpeR_ES> not
<OutlawDragon> you guys started it ;) and your leader is the one that is keeping it going
<RiPpeR_ES> u did
<RiPpeR_ES> and im going to keep farming u
<OutlawDragon> have fun
<RiPpeR_ES> i always do
<OutlawDragon> I would lose that gold anyway because i sleep 9+ hours

So basically Key(TheWarGod)_ES :worship2: lied to his chain about how the war started. (blaming it on me) When I didn't want the war to begin with.
And now that some of his members want the war to end (at least 1 of them anyway) Instead of declaring it a draw (which is basically the only way a war between 2 war chains can end)

He makes some funny demands.... He wants me to apologize to him for farming him during the war?? LMFAO?!? :rofl::rofl: And say on this tread that I wanted the war to end... basically admitting defeat. :eek13:

So hopefully ES will see what Key is doing to them. ES (Key) has pissed off alot of people this age and i understand they don't care about stats and everything but if you look around there chain they have a ton of accounts that have sold or are cleaned out...
while Key is up there with his big account (which is down to 6 bil DA btw) taking very little damage.

As much as i think this war is pointless I'm still having alot of fun sabbing with my little spy and farming with my big SA... I would have no problem ending this war alls ES has to do is ask ;)

I don't think Key's big head will let him end this war in any other way then everyone :worship2::worship2::worship2: to him tho..

o well back to sabbing ;)

M3J
23rd October 2009, 10:14 PM
This war is boring.
My account isn't that shitty, cheaters. <_< I wanna sab, but am too lazy, so you noobs sab me first. D:

RichOahu_ES
24th October 2009, 01:19 AM
So I had an interesting conversation with an ES member. who came to me asking how we can get this war ended..

if you don't feel like reading all of the convo I have it condensed near the bottom.

<RiPpeR_ES> hows it going?
<OutlawDragon> good you?
<RiPpeR_ES> good
<OutlawDragon> so whats up?
<RiPpeR_ES> this all started with u and key?
<OutlawDragon> no
<RiPpeR_ES> really?
<OutlawDragon> yea it started with one of your members farming ripperboy.. then ripperboy sabbing that person then you guys sabbing ripperboy
<RiPpeR_ES> ahhhh
<RiPpeR_ES> not what we were told
<OutlawDragon> then we responded by sabbing the person that farmed ripperboy and you guys sabbed everyone the sabbed the guy that was farming ripperboy and it went from there
<OutlawDragon> what were you told?
<RiPpeR_ES> you were farming key_ES
<OutlawDragon> I farmed him after the war started not before
<OutlawDragon> I only had one hit on him the whole age before
<OutlawDragon> and it was a turn above his AA at the time
<OutlawDragon> 2 weeks ago Key_ES WON 855,828,383 Gold 2,733 3,392 13,475,543,990 31,955,547,033 12
<OutlawDragon> ^^ thats it
<RiPpeR_ES> i wonder if u and i can solve this---cuz he thinks u started this
<OutlawDragon> I never wanted war with you guys in the first place. And I told him as much before it realy got going and his responce was don't sab back and I'll get everyone to stop sabbing you guys in a few days...
<RiPpeR_ES> i see it---he says u hit him twice in one week'
<OutlawDragon> I hit him 2-3 times a day when the war started
<OutlawDragon> but before that I only see 1 attack
<RiPpeR_ES> hmmm
<OutlawDragon> But I'm open to stoping it
<RiPpeR_ES> he says u hit him twice in one day---u think u could appologise for the hit and maybe we could stop this war
<OutlawDragon> that was after the war started
<RiPpeR_ES> even if u didnt---maakes since to stop the war
<OutlawDragon> he can't expect people who are at war with him to follow his famring policy
<RiPpeR_ES> what u think
<RiPpeR_ES> ?
<OutlawDragon> Well I'll apoligize for hitting him twice in one day if he apoligizes for sabbing me ;)
<RiPpeR_ES> i think u and i can keep a secret
<RiPpeR_ES> what u think
<RiPpeR_ES> ?
<OutlawDragon> yes
<RiPpeR_ES> thats good thinking-
<RiPpeR_ES> hehe
<RiPpeR_ES> lets see
<RiPpeR_ES> how can we ends this
<OutlawDragon> I mean to sab chains warring each other is kind of pointless
<RiPpeR_ES> yes
<RiPpeR_ES> sabbers should unite
<RiPpeR_ES> sabbers cant war against each other---its pointless
<RiPpeR_ES> yes indeed
<RiPpeR_ES> hmmmm
<RiPpeR_ES> we need a plan---to end this
<OutlawDragon> I'd be willing just to end it call it a tie and tell the rest of RoC that we relized we were in a pointless war that is only hurting ourselfs and we need to save our spys for the rankers ;)
<RiPpeR_ES> one where we--both clans look vitorious
<OutlawDragon> what'd you think of that?
<RiPpeR_ES> i like it but u know stubburn leaders are the ones we need to control
<OutlawDragon> Stonewall woud agree with that
<OutlawDragon> would*
<RiPpeR_ES> im trying to get a bf mod for help---just a sec
<RiPpeR_ES> called for one be a sec or 2
<OutlawDragon> k
<RiPpeR_ES> i really think this is a pointless war
<OutlawDragon> same
<RiPpeR_ES> k got ahold of key
<RiPpeR_ES> asked him what should u do to end the war?
<RiPpeR_ES> i just think we should be team mates
<RiPpeR_ES> against tlm or phenix
<OutlawDragon> yea =D
<RiPpeR_ES> ok
<RiPpeR_ES> u there?
<OutlawDragon> i think so
<RiPpeR_ES> he needs to make a post in the thread he created. that he wants to end it.
<RiPpeR_ES> k?
<OutlawDragon> wait is that what i need to do?
<RiPpeR_ES> yep
<RiPpeR_ES> u need to say im sorry for the farming
<OutlawDragon> thats not happening...
<RiPpeR_ES> thats all
<OutlawDragon> hmmpf
<RiPpeR_ES> well?
<OutlawDragon> that does not sound like an ending were both clans look vitorious..
<RiPpeR_ES> but we can join and finish this age ----- victoriour
<RiPpeR_ES> victorious
<RiPpeR_ES> u to u
<RiPpeR_ES> ican sab all age
<OutlawDragon> so can we lol
<RiPpeR_ES> don't matter
<RiPpeR_ES> thats what i do
<OutlawDragon> we are all VS thats what we do also ;)
<RiPpeR_ES> im just trying to figure a peacful end
<RiPpeR_ES> i dont care i sabb more than they can
<RiPpeR_ES> heehhehehhehehe
<RiPpeR_ES> 25 bil today lmfao
<RiPpeR_ES> sabbed from your alliance
<RiPpeR_ES> u there?
<OutlawDragon> yea
<RiPpeR_ES> u know u cant win
<RiPpeR_ES> >?
<OutlawDragon> we can't lose also
<RiPpeR_ES> well, sabb on fool
<OutlawDragon> lol
<RiPpeR_ES> sab clan against sab clan
<RiPpeR_ES> really smart
<RiPpeR_ES> not
<OutlawDragon> you guys started it ;) and your leader is the one that is keeping it going
<RiPpeR_ES> u did
<RiPpeR_ES> and im going to keep farming u
<OutlawDragon> have fun
<RiPpeR_ES> i always do
<OutlawDragon> I would lose that gold anyway because i sleep 9+ hours

So basically Key(TheWarGod)_ES :worship2: lied to his chain about how the war started. (blaming it on me) When I didn't want the war to begin with.
And now that some of his members want the war to end (at least 1 of them anyway) Instead of declaring it a draw (which is basically the only way a war between 2 war chains can end)

He makes some funny demands.... He wants me to apologize to him for farming him during the war?? LMFAO?!? :rofl::rofl: And say on this tread that I wanted the war to end... basically admitting defeat. :eek13:

So hopefully ES will see what Key is doing to them. ES (Key) has pissed off alot of people this age and i understand they don't care about stats and everything but if you look around there chain they have a ton of accounts that have sold or are cleaned out...
while Key is up there with his big account (which is down to 6 bil DA btw) taking very little damage.

As much as i think this war is pointless I'm still having alot of fun sabbing with my little spy and farming with my big SA... I would have no problem ending this war alls ES has to do is ask ;)

I don't think Key's big head will let him end this war in any other way then everyone :worship2::worship2::worship2: to him tho..

o well back to sabbing ;)

once again this proves how stupid you are.

the reasons for the war and what i told everyone is clearly posted here and in our forums.

just becasue someone has his "wars" crossed doesn't change how it started or what everyone else knows.

YOU

had a member that changed his AA to fit a situation to start sabbing. hell i didn't even know that till it was posted here.

before i thought it was for sabbing after 4 hits in 6 days. i didn't know that was what was posted in YOUR members aa till he changed it to three.

so, pull your head out of your ass.

make a post that says you fucked up, and we will let you off the hook.

to say we are cleaned out? dude, the firm is GONE. the two chains once had almost 30 mre members, and your growth is nothing.

look at your own account.

as far as mine?

i am warring you, bss and taking on TLM by myself.

TLM managed to do more to me than all of you combined.

so don't flatter yourself. when i decided i was sick of tlm members farming me and that i was going to chain them, i sold 10 bil da to raise my spy and sentry. this efectivly SHUT YOU GUYS OUT, and gave me breathign room to now battle TLM.

you have done jack shit.

so, man up, post that you were wrong and we can end it.

this war had nothing to do with me when it started.

Tapz
24th October 2009, 05:55 AM
Nice try Outlaw...but that crap about Key wont fly.

1) Ripper has his wars mixed up & why they started 100%. What he is descibing to you is how the war with Assasins started.

2) Ripper has no athority to negociate peace with you or anyone else...EVER!!

3) Anyone in ES who does not want to be in a war of anykind is free to go and join any number of peacefull, boring clans out there.

OutlawDragon
24th October 2009, 09:12 PM
once again this proves how stupid you are.

the reasons for the war and what i told everyone is clearly posted here and in our forums.

just becasue someone has his "wars" crossed doesn't change how it started or what everyone else knows.

YOU

had a member that changed his AA to fit a situation to start sabbing. hell i didn't even know that till it was posted here.

before i thought it was for sabbing after 4 hits in 6 days. i didn't know that was what was posted in YOUR members aa till he changed it to three.

so, pull your head out of your ass.

make a post that says you fucked up, and we will let you off the hook.

to say we are cleaned out? dude, the firm is GONE. the two chains once had almost 30 mre members, and your growth is nothing.

as far as mine?

so don't flatter yourself. when i decided i was sick of tlm members farming me and that i was going to chain them, i sold 10 bil da to raise my spy and sentry. this efectivly SHUT YOU GUYS OUT, and gave me breathign room to now battle TLM.

you have done jack shit.

this war had nothing to do with me when it started.

So Me farming Key started the war with Assasins? How does that work? Because if you read it he said the War with ES started because I farmed Key...
Ripperboy said that he did not change his AA and I believe him. He sabbed because he was hit 4 times in 6 days... When his AA said 3.The same as you guys would do If someone hit you twice in 6 days..

So this war is MY fault because one of MY members sabbed one of yours? hmm that realy makes sence... By that logic this war is YOUR fault because one of YOUR members farmed one of mine...

Like you said up there YOU are warring TLM BSS and VS all by yourself because most of your members don't have much left..

I was wrong? lol what did I do but respond to your sabs on Ripperboy...? LOL?

BTW don't flatter yourself you had Nothing to do with The Firm merdging into VS... Checkman quit the game and without him The Firm is not realy The Firm anymore..

And if you look at my account I have 2000+ turns with a top 10 SA ;) I'm working on my spy so I can get more involved in the war.

And like I said I don't even want anything from you all you need to do is say you want it to end and it can end.

stonewall
24th October 2009, 10:44 PM
[QUOTE=Key_ES;1308926

as far as mine?

you have done jack shit.

this war had nothing to do with me when it started.[/QUOTE]

Your intelligence division estimates the cost for Key_ES (http://www.giveupalready.com/stats.php?id=786) to recover: 313,200,000 Gold doesn't look shut out I'm glad you needed breathing room ( read it and think about it ) so much you lost 20% by selling da that is "an idiots move" if i quote you . I know Hawaii grows some very fine stuff but lay off the weed get everything you say straight . If you keep trying to spin it you'll just screw yourself into the ground .

Some members of ES are doing fine they lose some to spy and to repair costs some members of es are cleaned out .I'm not going to claim responsibility for that happening because I don't know the individuals circumstances . Several ES members have sold to help other ES members continue , teamwork .

As for THEFIRM being no more they decided to merge with VS .It was something that had been talked about before checkman left and honestly it's a great fit not that both chains had the same play style but both chains were active in helping out any of their members selflessly . The members of THEFIRM that merged with VS members are VS members it was TF and VS planning for now and the future .

As far as for how the wars going lol what i can sab from ES had been decreasing daily .Today i hit a lucky streak and had far more successes than average . I can still receive pms from ES members joking with each other and being friendly .LOL i even got it fixed when me and another ES member had "an IP match" due to both of us traveling for work so he could hit me for gold (only fair since we obviously don't play from the same ip but travel and stay in the same areas) . Key don't take it so personally both alliances have policies they go by when they conflict this is what happens . You and I have talked about the ways to avoid it but the solutions that work for one side don't fit the other .

RichOahu_ES
25th October 2009, 01:01 AM
outlaw, you need to work on your reading comprehension m8.

seriously LOL

lol, ripper has his wars crossed. the war with assasins has nothign to do with you or TF/VS. but that is the one that started with farming on me. once again, nothign to do with you.

now the war with the firm and VS. that started becasue of a couple of hours short on a hit on one of your members (if you don't belive he changed his AA), instead of a message, he sabbed. ES member sabbed back (wouldn't you?) then more TF sabbed, ALL of those members were sab listed on ES forums. one at a time. THEN matter chained, he chained and on top of it was the FITH TF member in our actions so a war request was put in.

those are the facts.

now for the rest. it was discussed with me and TWO VS admins that VS was out of it. but then stes, on his own, sabbed some VS members on his own. then even though stone and elvs and i talked about it AFTER stes chained, they then entered the war.

those are all of the facts.

then you outlaw, doing nothign to anyone in this war but talking shit, posted on here.

TWO times TF members came to me to end it. both times i told them you need to make a post removing your foot from your mouth to end it.

that hasn't happened, so the war continues.

and now the firm is gone. to blame it on checkman leaving? BULLSHIT, he was gone before the war started, he would of never let it happen. but outlaw is an idiot and took on more than he could chew and thus the firm is gone.

POOF, just like DIE, both who took on ES. GONE

doesn't matter if they went here or there. they are gone

to end it? just ask m8 ;-)

make that post.

stes_1
25th October 2009, 02:26 AM
now for the rest. it was discussed with me and TWO VS admins that VS was out of it. but then stes, on his own, sabbed some VS members on his own. then even though stone and elvs and i talked about it AFTER stes chained, they then entered the war.

fook off key, i've told u and this thread earlier in the war, IT WASN't me who chained first, stonewall and haseo sabbed me FIRST and other members which is on our forum, FIRST an i'll say it again so u get it in ur head, THEY SABBED ME FIRST, so i chained.

do u want me to say it again for you key?

kavallier
25th October 2009, 02:53 AM
TheFirm was Checkman's alliance ever since KoC.
He was the face of Firm so yes it makes a huge difference if he deleted or was still in vacation mode.
As soon as he deleted because he had enough of roc Firm died and the rest of his members decided to join VS.
Don't see where es's "awesomeness" came in.. ;p

RichOahu_ES
25th October 2009, 03:49 AM
fook off key, i've told u and this thread earlier in the war, IT WASN't me who chained first, stonewall and haseo sabbed me FIRST and other members which is on our forum, FIRST an i'll say it again so u get it in ur head, THEY SABBED ME FIRST, so i chained.

do u want me to say it again for you key?

didn't say who sabbed first, because you didn't follow procedures and post anything, who the fuck knows what happend between you and VS? sure not us, is nothing on it on the forums.....

i said YOU chained. you got VS in it AFTER i said for you to stop. that VS was out of it. that is CLEARLY in the threads on the forums.

YOU failed to follow procedures..AGAIN, VS was going to hold, i told you this. but you said "oh no, i am chaiing". so then i went and told stone, he said np. but then stone got VS in it anyway. do i need to tell YOU again Stes? you should of stopped. but noooo, you couldn't

but then VS couldn't stop either, even after they said they would. see stes, i thought i had it all covered, you could go renagade on your own, cause no one knew what the hell you were doing.. but stone says his chain decided otherwise, and they got in it anyway.

as far as checkman.

the war started AFTER he left, and they joined VS TWO WEEKS after that.

so to say they joined VS because of checkman leaving is bulshit. many many members of the firm came to me to end it. so when you know what you are talking about, then you can say something. lol, TF went from RANK 1 to POOF GONE.

no.. es had nothig to do with it....

whatever

try again

RichOahu_ES
25th October 2009, 04:00 AM
i just re read our forums.

stes.. you were aproved on VS forums for farming (i posted that after talking to stone)

thats why you were sabbed.

i clearly told you that all you had to do was tell stone you were done farming and it was over.

but noooooo you couldn't.

you continued to make posts (sab logs from you) after i asked you more than once to stop.

then you post a billion frikin logs to say you dind't farm (after you already chained).. well sorry m8.. by that point it was TOO LATE and didn't matter what you had or hadn't done. by that time you hadn't listened and dragged another alliance into the fight.

you chained already.

instead, you should of requested actions on the ones that sabbed you. you know, follow procedures?

oh yeah, instead of that, you chained. what does that mean? oh yeah, you are on your own.

so once again i posted the facts. they might sting, but it is the truth

but anyway.......

sab sab sab!!!

kavallier
25th October 2009, 04:11 AM
Lol just like ripper from es came to VS to end the war? ;p
Besides, Checkman was in vac mode first for a while, who knows how long it took before the rest of his chain found out that he had deleted afterwards.
Also like you stated, checkman was already in vac mode before the war started so he's never been involved in the war with es meaning his deletion has nothing to do with es and the even though the alliance Firm was disbanded the same old members are still fighting es, just under another tag ;p
Pretty sure you guys are partying on es forums that you guys "beat" Firm, can't blame ya... es could use some morale in these dificult times ;p

stes_1
25th October 2009, 04:43 AM
i just re read our forums.

stes.. you were aproved on VS forums for farming (i posted that after talking to stone)

thats why you were sabbed.

i clearly told you that all you had to do was tell stone you were done farming and it was over.

but noooooo you couldn't.

you continued to make posts (sab logs from you) after i asked you more than once to stop.

then you post a billion frikin logs to say you dind't farm (after you already chained).. well sorry m8.. by that point it was TOO LATE and didn't matter what you had or hadn't done. by that time you hadn't listened and dragged another alliance into the fight.

you chained already.

instead, you should of requested actions on the ones that sabbed you. you know, follow procedures?

oh yeah, instead of that, you chained. what does that mean? oh yeah, you are on your own.

so once again i posted the facts. they might sting, but it is the truth

but anyway.......

sab sab sab!!!

carry on reading that thread key cause stonewall, haseo and then myth sabbed more than me at the time so wasnt just me an es would av joined in cause of that. but hey i aint es now so doesnt matter u can end the war if i started it lol, ur good at diplomacy now

OutlawDragon
25th October 2009, 08:18 AM
as far as checkman.

the war started AFTER he left, and they joined VS TWO WEEKS after that.

so to say they joined VS because of checkman leaving is bulshit. many many members of the firm came to me to end it. so when you know what you are talking about, then you can say something. lol, TF went from RANK 1 to POOF GONE.

no.. es had nothig to do with it....

whatever

try again

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

around 2 weeks ago Checkman went inactive on RoC and KoC without leaving a message at all. I told everyone that he was inactive due to RL reasons. I figured he was just realy busy with his job which he was before he went inactive. Only a few people in The Firm knew that Checkman had left with out leaving a message. I was talking to Tapchou 2 days ago and found out that he was not on vacation mode but that he had deleated.

I am not cut out to lead a chain full time ;) And I was talking to Stonewall and he offered us a merdge into VS so I accepted.

Thats the story... Nothing to do with ES at all.

I knew about Vertaichi talking to you about ending the war. But I assume that you knew nothing about Ripper coming to me to end the war? hmm.....

RichOahu_ES
25th October 2009, 12:58 PM
true to form stes, i knew it LOL, i almost posted your next move last night. as anytime things don't go your way? POOF, gone.

i knew checkman deleted the day after he did it ;-P

LOL

and no, ripper asked me what it would take. i assumed it was ANOTHER attempt by you guys to end it ;-)

stes_1
25th October 2009, 02:51 PM
lol i wasnt guna post again but feel the need to for some reason.

what hasn't gone my way? i havent requested i havent done anything for the last 2/3 week except maybe 1 or 2 full sab runs because my grandad has been very bad had 15 strokes in last month and been told he's dieing twice now an he is like my dad, so i av been there everyday an no time for this silly game.

KyleCias
25th October 2009, 03:59 PM
To talk about war facts and status :)

Stes is out of the chain since 2 days because his grandad is very poor in health.. so we can allow stes to be off the chain and recover :)

other than that... ES got 6 wiped out accounts + 2 on inactive(we dont know why they are inactive)

This war would not end until some one throwing the towel, to be honest.. I love it :D daily damages on ES reducing because of the lack of recovering.. it sometimes annoys me :(

well good game to both sides.. keep me busy :D

<3

Elfentech
25th October 2009, 04:06 PM
true to form stes, i knew it LOL, i almost posted your next move last night. as anytime things don't go your way? POOF, gone.

i knew checkman deleted the day after he did it ;-P

LOL

and no, ripper asked me what it would take. i assumed it was ANOTHER attempt by you guys to end it ;-)

haha, not only he is having the big head because, for once, his account worths something, but he is even God!
He knows everything.

Really, congrats! No one dare claim to be omniscient or omnipresent.

You are really pitiful, but at least you make me smile. :)

stonewall
25th October 2009, 05:40 PM
outlaw, you need to work on your reading comprehension m8.

seriously LOL

those are all of the facts.

let me post some logs between you and I so you can jog your faulty memory

[13:00] <stonewall> you know i support anyone in my chain
[13:01] <key_ES> i understand ;-) got to do what ya got to do ;-)

as for stes Him and another es member were posted for farming he was sabbed by Me and Haseo . You and I talked I removed him and the other es member from actions by deleting the bulletin .Then Stes chained sabbing people who had not sabbed him . After that I said sab them all another VS admin approved and ES was posted .

Before stes or the other member were approved we had approved TheE due to farming in VS chain you knew that and had np with it . If you don't have the logs .I'll PM them to you some of it is me and you BSing and none of anyone else's business .

No need for you to try and make it look like I went back on my word .You had fair warning .

I believe this statement speaks for itself
no need for you to say i agreed to something I didn't

you clearly state you understand

carry on reading that thread key cause stonewall, haseo and then myth sabbed more than me at the time so wasnt just me an es would av joined in cause of that. but hey i aint es now so doesnt matter u can end the war if i started it lol, ur good at diplomacy now

Key knew about everyone posted for actions from VS side either before they were or shortly after and had no problem with why they were posted.

dn81
25th October 2009, 05:58 PM
lol i hear roc is srs bzns guys

lol i wasnt guna post again but feel the need to for some reason.

what hasn't gone my way? i havent requested i havent done anything for the last 2/3 week except maybe 1 or 2 full sab runs because my grandad has been very bad had 15 strokes in last month and been told he's dieing twice now an he is like my dad, so i av been there everyday an no time for this silly game.

hi stes still suck at spelling i see *kiss*

RichOahu_ES
25th October 2009, 07:05 PM
let me post some logs between you and I so you can jog your faulty memory

as for stes Him and another es member were posted for farming he was sabbed by Me and Haseo . You and I talked I removed him and the other es member from actions by deleting the bulletin .Then Stes chained sabbing people who had not sabbed him . After that I said sab them all another VS admin approved and ES was posted .

Before stes or the other member were approved we had approved TheE due to farming in VS chain you knew that and had np with it . If you don't have the logs .I'll PM them to you some of it is me and you BSing and none of anyone else's business .

No need for you to try and make it look like I went back on my word .You had fair warning .

I believe this statement speaks for itself
no need for you to say i agreed to something I didn't

you clearly state you understand

Key knew about everyone posted for actions from VS side either before they were or shortly after and had no problem with why they were posted.

yes, i knew stes was posted for actions for farming. and when i talked to you, i belived you stone. as i know stes is a hothead

so then i posted on our forums to leave VS alone as stes was acting by himself.

BUT then myth and majorG (haeso too IIRR)chained along with you. so until then i was fine with stes being listed as he was acting alone. as he never said jack till after he chained.

then before i could ask you about it, i got a mesage from a VS member saying actions were open on ES posted from you.

so...

stes listed for actions

i knew it as you said was for farming, and was limited to him and all he had to do was stop. you had already had theE removed.

i let stes know, he continued to chain. i then talked to you about it and thought we had it under control.

then your member told me you apporoved all ES.

and for all of you that seem to think i have "a big head" or think i think i am a "war god"?

fuck off.

i am sabbing just as i have sabbed every frikin age since age 5 KoC. doesn't matter what account i have.

and i KNOW what it takes to fight an effective war, been there, done that. so i KNEW that if VS got in on it it would be another STUPID WAR that was un winable for either side.

THAT is why i even bothered to try and keep VS out of it. i KNOW the firm would of crumbled in a day or two. they DID crumble.

pardon me for thinking ahead and not tryig to get in a stupid war that neither side could win.

so screw all you. i don't care.

sab sab sab, thats why i play. BUT i also like to be effective, i love the messages to please stop. isn't as fun without them, is why warring VS isn't as fun.

BUT, we got to do what we got to do as well.

fistsofthor
25th October 2009, 07:17 PM
Who is winning?

Who has caused the most damage?

Who has lost the fewest accounts?
Who has had the fewest of its accounts reduced to ruins?

RichOahu_ES
25th October 2009, 08:02 PM
Who is winning?

Who has caused the most damage?

Who has lost the fewest accounts?
Who has had the fewest of its accounts reduced to ruins?

depeds on who you ask ;-P

LOL

fistsofthor
25th October 2009, 09:36 PM

LOL

If I ask you? what do you say?

And if I ask the other side, what do they say?

And, most importantly, what happens if I ask a third party source who has been keeping track?

And, btw, with this post, my posts fill up all 10 of the live thread update spots.

stonewall
25th October 2009, 09:44 PM

LOL

I'll agree with that :o

fistsofthor
25th October 2009, 10:02 PM
I'll agree with that :o

well, what do you think?

RichOahu_ES
25th October 2009, 10:06 PM
i think

this thread is pointless and should be closed.

a member of an alliance that no long even exhists created it.

so, this thread should be closed.

The Firm is gone.

and there is no point in a flame fest between ES and VS. both sides do what we do.

sab sab sab

fistsofthor
25th October 2009, 10:07 PM
so which alliance has the greater total invested worth value: VS or ES?

There must be some number that says which alliance has the greater sell value. Its just a totallying of data...

stonewall
25th October 2009, 10:39 PM
lol we're both sab/war alliances thats not the totals we keep.

stes_1
26th October 2009, 04:51 AM
lol i hear roc is srs bzns guys

hi stes still suck at spelling i see *kiss*

lo drunk m8, long time no see....how ya been keeping?

M3J
26th October 2009, 10:46 AM
lol we're both sab/war alliances thats not the totals we keep.

ES is sab/war alliance? From what I've heard, they're more of ranker alliance than war or sab alliance.

cata-ro
26th October 2009, 11:54 AM
M3J sab them daily and u can see if they ar a war chain or not :whistilin

1 hour ago Cash_Money_Empire-NR Sabotage 25 5
3 hours ago Znoosey Sabotage 25 5
3 hours ago PIPS Sabotage 25 4
5 hours ago rouen Sabotage 25 5
6 hours ago KaosKidd Sabotage 1 0
6 hours ago Dr_Junky Sabotage 25 5
7 hours ago Barassa Sabotage 25 9
8 hours ago mashman_ES Sabotage 25 4
8 hours ago AxE_Sucks Sabotage 25 5
8 hours ago JBrewbud Sabotage 25 9
9 hours ago Plasticbekertje Sabotage 25 4
11 hours ago Neg Sabotage 25 4
11 hours ago NamyarIsRelentless Sabotage 25 5
11 hours ago bigman Sabotage 25 5
21 hours ago Vrasp Sabotage 25 5
21 hours ago Elitesabbers_ES Sabotage 25 4
21 hours ago TAPZ Sabotage 25 4
21 hours ago Thief_Of_Gold Sabotage 25 9
21 hours ago EenSteen Sabotage 25 4
21 hours ago RiPpeR Sabotage 25 5
21 hours ago trebach Sabotage 1 0
21 hours ago Key_ES Sabotage 15 3

14 in my logs ar from ES in the last 21 hours for me is a sab/war alliance...

M3J
26th October 2009, 02:38 PM
But, a sab/war alliance shouldn't have rules, they should allow random sabbing. According to someone, ES doesn't allow random sabbing. How is that a sab/war alliance? X_x
Also, RF sucks.

RichOahu_ES
26th October 2009, 05:03 PM
all members of ES are free to do as they wish.

if they want total support of ES chain certain rules have to be followed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A basic code of sabbing/attacking:

The following are guidelines of ES policy and when ES will back you up or consider a war finished. If you have been sabbed or farmed then ES will back you up providing you have not broken any of the following rules.

• We do not sab/threaten sabs to gain officers,
• We do not sab for one gold hit, farming is classed as more than one gold hit within a one week period. In this case it is recomended that members send a warning to the said farmer.
• We don't carry it on after the enemy has asked for it to be stopped,
• We don't sab to take someone's gold
• We don't ask for damages

All new officers are requested to leave any old grudges/wars behind. ES are unlikely to back you up if you have outstanding issues from before you joined the clan, however we will try and resolve the issues and if someone is still attacking you and being unreasonable about stopping then we may take action on your behalf depending on the history of the dispute.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

BUT like i said, all members are free to do as they wish. just like i am chining TLM on my own, without the support of ES. why? only two were farming me. those two are in actions. but i wanted more, i wanted it to stop, so i, as any es member, am free to do as i wish, and i wish to chain TLM till they stop thier members from farming.

but since it is out side of ES rules, i am on my own. UNLESS other ES members wish to help, then they are free to do so, we just don't "post" it on our forums.

;-)

Valheru_Prince
27th October 2009, 06:26 AM
but since it is out side of ES rules, i am on my own. UNLESS other ES members wish to help, then they are free to do so, we just don't "post" it on our forums.

;-)

So you post it on GUA, hoping they read it? ;)

majorglitch
27th October 2009, 09:38 AM
ah this is getting hot and heavy now
They even woke me up
So I'm in
and please ES members do not message me for private deals not to sab you
go to your leaders and ask them to stop the war
it's the only way this is going to end
too funny
majorglitch

fistsofthor
27th October 2009, 09:41 AM
Wait, so if a player in TLC were to just send Key_ES a message asking him or her to stop, Key would stop as those are the rules of ES?
ES rule:

trebach
27th October 2009, 10:43 AM
Wait, so if a player in TLC were to just send Key_ES a message asking him or her to stop, Key would stop as those are the rules of ES?
ES rule:

Limit one per person/alliance per age.

KyleCias
27th October 2009, 10:56 AM
ah this is getting hot and heavy now
They even woke me up
So I'm in
and please ES members do not message me for private deals not to sab you
go to your leaders and ask them to stop the war
it's the only way this is going to end
too funny
majorglitch

amount of private deals i get wow.. its too funny.. i did not want to start.. Stes started it and now.. he is off and away ;)

weldone mate.

RichOahu_ES
27th October 2009, 03:21 PM
you guys are hilarious.

every alliance has those that ask to be let out.

and i give them the same answer.

to think you are the only ones getting those messages. LOL i PLAY for those messages ;-)

suprised ya can walk through the door with your heads that big.

and it is one time per player for single actions to stop, and one time per alliance for wars to stop. per age. with just a "i am done, stop" or "stop". after that it takes a bit more ;-)

JunkMail
27th October 2009, 09:04 PM
Can't we just War for the Fun of it??

who else is there to war in this age that can hold up to a good fight??

KyleCias
30th October 2009, 12:28 PM
i think VS and ES war too many times this age! ES gives us a reason to play this game.
I dont think winning a age is important.. because every one go afk and bank.. then when its nearly end of the age.. they all sell to 1 account and win.. :S this should be stopped :)

well i fancy warring other clans too.. if there is any who is active enough ;)

majorglitch
31st October 2009, 12:05 PM
wake up ... it's a pissing nightmare
guys guys
that's not how you how you do it
all the girls are gone from the chain they up and ran
you can go to the bathroom now
here I'll turn on the lights for you
billions and billions of gold for ppl that run when the going gets tough
wake up guys
you are too funny

JunkMail
31st October 2009, 08:21 PM
I am starting to think that there is no honor left in the game. most will miss the point and not understand what I am referring to. However for the ones who do, open your eyes and don't make the mistake of thinking you will never be in the other person's shoes.

RichOahu_ES
31st October 2009, 09:27 PM
wake up ... it's a pissing nightmare
guys guys
that's not how you how you do it
all the girls are gone from the chain they up and ran
you can go to the bathroom now
here I'll turn on the lights for you
billions and billions of gold for ppl that run when the going gets tough
wake up guys
you are too funny

i would guess you are refering to stone and i.

he came to us today to end the war.

i gave him our terms, he refused. simple as that.

VS choose to attack ES. i don't care how it is spun or what reasons. they chained en mass all of us FIRST.

that is all that matters. well, that and this is the second war this age with them.

ES lets first wars go with a simple agree to disagree ending policy.

if you then choose to war us again, it isn't that simple.

all i requested was stone come here and say he wanted out of the war.

simple enough. has been done before.

but it now looks like an all ager ;-)

have fun!

sab sab sab

and for all you dimwits that are about to post and say i am a war monger or that i think i am a war god, you can save yourself the trouble and just sut the fk-up and not even bother to post. ES didn't ask for this war, but we sure as hell will finish it.

stonewall
1st November 2009, 02:05 AM
I spoke to you today that the reasons for the war were no longer in either chain and it was pointless to continue . You with the sentry you have suffer very little but the rest of ES isn't getting off as easy .

ES defiantly started this war you just can't understand that or maybe you don't want to. Don't post different I'll not post it all again .

AS for ES policy lol rember no matter what you say YOU came to me to end the first war . have logs can post them ;o

RichOahu_ES
1st November 2009, 02:43 AM
twist it how you wish stone.

you know what you need to do to end the pain ;-)

Amak1131
1st November 2009, 07:05 AM
More than likely, ES was provoked. One ES may have done something small, VS retaliated and then it went SNAFU. Usually how it starts with ES.

OutlawDragon
1st November 2009, 09:34 AM
More than likely, ES was provoked. One ES may have done something small, VS retaliated and then it went SNAFU. Usually how it starts with ES.

Mabye if you read the tread you would know what happened ES started The war with The Firm which was in-chain with VS and VS backed us up simple as that.

KyleCias
1st November 2009, 09:40 AM
ES is not getting the point.. well lets say it again!

Stes started this mess, he is off the chain.. now you Key_ES fighting a war thinking we started warring :P

VS policy : ~in my logs and we are in your chain~

so there we go..

ES should be suffering from all these sabs but i dont think Key_ES with his huge Sentry not suffering.. much..

Anyways.. VS plays as one Team.. thats why we stick together.. and Key_ES dont fight a war just because you want to make a point.

enuf said

sabby sabby!

RichOahu_ES
1st November 2009, 02:23 PM
i love how they keep saying ES is suffering.

that is a cry for help as they are the ones that are suffering.

6 more VS left last night......

2 days ago they had 107 mambers. (btw, stone puts it as QUOTE "we (ES) are weeding out the weak", nice how he (stonewall) thought of all you that faught this pointless war for him)

yup, we are suffering LOL.

and one more time.

VS had agreed to stay out. period. one member of ES suposidly was listed on VS actions for farming (no logs EVER provided by VS). so VS massed that ES member. that ES member massed back and then VS (after agreeing to stay out of the war with the firm) massed ES.

nothing, i repeat nothing else matters. VS massed ALL of ES for one member who they "say" farmed them.

stes gave me logs:

this is cut from ES action room, posted by stes:

"farming who? i avent hit anyone in any alliance more than twice this last week, here is my atack logs

Attacks
Time Target Result Enemy Losses Your Losses Enemy Strength Your Strength Turns
1 hour ago Tango LOST attack 283 4,191 3,285,982,513 2,137,982,755 1
1 hour ago MythDrannor LOST attack 310 4,402 4,349,098,676 2,238,765,054 1
1 hour ago BUTTERNUT WON 103 Gold 208 7,128 1,803,221,363 2,215,679,477 1
1 hour ago majorglitch LOST attack 24 4,391 5,348,144,823 2,215,140,874 1
1 hour ago snick_d LOST attack 518 4,515 3,507,814,502 2,271,169,188 1
1 hour ago Patchard WON 88,491 Gold 135 5,106 1,279,965,770 2,260,202,353 1
1 hour ago WE_Mike WON 1,876,258 Gold 196 4,193 1,048,302,100 2,219,961,396 1
1 hour ago Elvesnator WON 1,421,621 Gold 616 8,532 2,119,601,246 2,268,372,284 1
1 hour ago Meiyo WON 1,680,359 Gold 407 5,517 1,365,474,172 2,281,015,847 1
2 hours ago PIPS WON 275,752,108 Gold 125 8,275 2,029,994,079 2,274,011,949 12
2 hours ago FreqZ LOST attack 51 4,648 13,169,778,021 2,282,391,160 1
2 hours ago Cho-MaNN WON 574,414 Gold 931 8,222 2,026,769,422 2,055,176,616 1
2 hours ago cruco2cruco LOST attack 2,495 4,532 5,490,902,552 2,228,215,651 1
2 hours ago e-project WON 86,116 Gold 341 1,162 285,612,864 2,261,658,524 1
2 hours ago Gambit WON 731 Gold 1,190 3,994 979,140,987 2,244,528,128 1
2 hours ago Napoleon WON 1,424,512 Gold 1,108 558 143,798,691 2,367,411,682 1
6 hours ago RiPpeR WON 302,497,969 Gold 195 1,459 375,559,182 2,360,268,909 12
9 hours ago haseo WON 236,126,440 Gold 50 1,043 276,242,280 2,404,046,309 12
9 hours ago Devmon LOST attack 122 4,488 5,591,337,388 2,362,680,800 1
9 hours ago Benidorm WON 5,388,051 Gold 108 883 232,517,603 2,418,586,312 1
9 hours ago Squidmeister WON 149,725 Gold 96 2,540 667,583,237 2,418,540,284 1
9 hours ago rBEL WON 961,756 Gold 814 9,169 2,393,853,171 2,499,127,356 1
19 hours ago Darkness_Prevails WON 250,800,222 Gold 107 4,736 1,195,650,928 2,328,226,818 12
19 hours ago mashman_ES LOST attack 141 4,678 2,553,931,754 2,354,929,301 12
20 hours ago zeesh WON 256,811,425 Gold 814 46 11,853,343 2,307,644,318 12
1 day ago Jaihind WON 2,606,957 Gold 3,690 404 103,677,008 2,344,214,423 1
1 day ago sundar WON 107,795 Gold 79 787 201,608,065 2,326,227,342 1
1 day ago the_nba_player WON 263,760,000 Gold 417 6 1,631,490 2,297,880,072 12
1 day ago CraziK WON 270,079,240 Gold 958 9 2,520,519 2,345,017,419 12
1 day ago Mikey WON 264,088,643 Gold 919 7,132 1,860,424,483 2,285,824,765 12
327 attacks, page 1 of 11 Next >>
Attacks
1 day ago Alatriste WON 501,303 Gold 151 5,233 1,358,122,038 2,342,670,734 1
1 day ago MasterHernan LOST attack 357 4,518 3,985,619,512 2,337,995,019 1
2 days ago Jellybean WON 4,648,710 Gold 1,787 5,354 1,376,848,852 2,301,435,838 1
3 days ago streak WON 244,377,490 Gold 144 4,730 1,255,597,932 2,310,191,133 12
3 days ago ladybraxus LOST attack 469 4,326 2,824,711,979 2,289,895,111 12
3 days ago Mikey WON 232,323,306 Gold 1,118 144 34,397,766 2,124,042,167 12
3 days ago Tchillie WON 238,542,160 Gold 93 231 52,571,656 2,010,609,466 12
3 days ago ImmortalKing WON 202,364,880 Gold 1,538 151 35,495,119 2,102,836,074 12
4 days ago Sal-Minella WON 233,358,120 Gold 40 1,347 318,888,604 2,082,721,397 12
4 days ago TAPZ WON 177,219,621 Gold 293 28 6,759,371 2,113,369,398 12
4 days ago Simpicity WON 241,476,840 Gold 2,075 483 108,748,693 1,939,136,611 12
4 days ago meeker WON 225,189,040 Gold 507 9,322 2,162,608,113 2,204,277,426 12
4 days ago MasterHernan LOST attack 429 4,809 3,626,726,817 2,236,748,482 1
4 days ago Devmon LOST attack 19 4,436 10,109,357,832 2,057,025,025 1
4 days ago Benidorm WON 1,967,462 Gold 132 5,318 1,228,449,979 2,125,511,191 1
4 days ago rBEL LOST attack 113 4,816 2,642,173,551 2,217,739,886 1
4 days ago Alatriste LOST attack 170 4,541 2,182,288,618 2,084,952,890 1
4 days ago MFnBomsai LOST attack 48 4,500 3,442,259,893 2,229,385,469 1
4 days ago BearCool WON 263,399,160 Gold 2,100 7,397 1,787,006,775 2,151,189,977 12
4 days ago Tchillie WON 234,262,640 Gold 96 227 54,928,660 1,962,958,295 12
4 days ago zeesh WON 245,442,412 Gold 745 138 34,101,264 2,103,049,110 12
4 days ago sannicola WON 260,499,104 Gold 55 254 62,981,376 1,961,497,668 12
4 days ago Sal-Minella WON 226,979,285 Gold 161 1,055 260,873,293 2,076,122,740 12
5 days ago No__Mercy WON 237,543,998 Gold 652 215 50,883,378 1,987,508,809 12
5 days ago RiPpeR WON 220,081,920 Gold 204 1,230 289,669,514 1,978,786,608 12
5 days ago echouche (not active) WON 260,749,440 Gold 200 1 466,475 1,914,160,942 12
5 days ago o-o WON 685 Gold 23 2,748 645,353,644 2,038,799,845 1
5 days ago Mrs_Independent WON 260,539,500 Gold 171 1 322,927 2,034,874,835 12
5 days ago No__Mercy WON 234,066,630 Gold 612 216 51,213,269 1,969,384,484 12
5 days ago Yersina_Pestis WON 732,205 Gold 1 426 100,690,554 2,032,891,004 12
<< Prev 327 attacks, page 2 of 11 Next >>
Page:
Attacks
5 days ago the_nba_player WON 258,698,229 Gold 817 10 2,435,101 2,007,485,124 12
5 days ago Alatriste LOST attack 83 4,241 2,646,931,447 1,989,241,451 1
5 days ago rBEL LOST attack 63 4,188 2,603,813,147 1,958,453,588 1
5 days ago WarrioR WON 4,734,448 Gold 1,270 2,928 683,480,465 2,024,731,352 1
5 days ago Benidorm WON 1,688,835 Gold 75 5,338 1,241,099,758 2,002,175,002 1
5 days ago MasterHernan LOST attack 325 3,914 4,720,859,886 1,815,122,245 1
5 days ago PcPGodZ WON 1,638,559 Gold 553 2,877 663,603,538 1,964,264,708 1
5 days ago PcPGodZ WON 1,720,416 Gold 545 2,839 653,656,266 1,960,374,793 1
5 days ago PcPGodZ WON 1,806,252 Gold 559 2,844 653,743,517 2,009,465,172 1
5 days ago PcPGodZ WON 1,896,166 Gold 564 2,888 662,835,509 1,993,823,819 1
5 days ago PcPGodZ WON 1,990,073 Gold 574 3,094 708,805,348 2,009,993,484 1
5 days ago the_nba_player WON 257,873,050 Gold 800 41 9,543,035 1,953,193,648 12
5 days ago Power_Kalusha WON 315,742,275 Gold 399 4,152 973,721,921 1,971,954,733 12
5 days ago Elitesabbers_ES WON 255,886,090 Gold 1,591 205 48,211,880 2,017,777,540 12
1 week ago Illusion WON 264,699,594 Gold 226 2 596,879 2,003,841,911 12"

end of stes post

i never did have time at the time to go over them to see the farming. but a quick glance shows me he didn't farm, he sure didn't deserve a massing.

so once again, VS got themself in this mess by massing a ES member, I THEN MADE A MISTAKE AND DIDN'T BACK THAT MEMBER AS I SHOULD HAVE AND I AM SORRY STES! so stes, chained VS. VS then, even after talking to me about stes, chained ES.

PERIOD>

PERIOD>

we then retaliated and detroyed The Firm and are now dismantaling VS.

talk all you want how i am not being hurt, blahh blahh blahh... why? ES made this account, thus this account is ES. and along with the rest of ES, we are hammering VS.

do what you have to do stone to end it. your people are requsting it.

another round starts soon ;-)

M3J
1st November 2009, 02:44 PM
This war would be more awesome if you guys namecalled each other. :(

stonewall
1st November 2009, 02:49 PM
1 I never said I'd stay out. read your irc logs or go back and read this thread
2 1 attack is enough for us to sab non allies
3 I didn't approve ES for actions.
4 ES sab list is down to 50 from 76 .

RichOahu_ES
1st November 2009, 02:53 PM
5. VS as is being owned and i am to proud to admit it

;-P

stonewall
1st November 2009, 03:19 PM
6 key is a girl ?

fistsofthor
1st November 2009, 03:30 PM
6 key is a girl ?

he just really likes short-shorts.

on a related note, who has lost more accounts in this war?

RichOahu_ES
1st November 2009, 03:39 PM
es started with 76

we have 66

VS firm had about 116 i think, VS now has 84 ;-)

and the firm as an aliance is gone. they wisely moved on and are forming or joining others.

ES as an alliance is doing good, morale is high, forums are active, masses go good.

basicaly VS is where it was when the war started. no growth, just more lost turns. ES on the other hand continues to increase in value and "alliance score".

but of course that means nothing LOL.

from the start ES was heavily outnumbered, continue to be, but it is ok. just makes us fight harder.

Pr0nStar
1st November 2009, 07:00 PM
key...i'll give you a sell if you can stfu and not say anything on gua for a week. the more you talk, the more you start looking like a noob and less like a leader...how you even got chosen to lead ES is beyond me, but you're certainly not doing anything to move the alliance forward...which is fine with me cause ES died 2 ages ago anyway.

M3J
1st November 2009, 07:55 PM
key...i'll give you a sell if you can stfu and not say anything on gua for a week. the more you talk, the more you start looking like a noob and less like a leader...

Dude, anyone who talks on GUA looks more like a noob. At least, anyone who trash talks constantly and shit.

trebach
1st November 2009, 08:41 PM
Dude, anyone who talks on GUA looks more like a noob. At least, anyone who trash talks constantly and shit.
I hope you realize the irony in that statement.

M3J
1st November 2009, 09:53 PM
Better than you think. Difference is, I do it on purpose for the fun of it, and to start shit and see how seriously people take it. Others do it because of the way they are. <_<

fistsofthor
1st November 2009, 09:56 PM
Better than you think. Difference is, I do it on purpose for the fun of it, and to start shit and see how seriously people take it. Others do it because of the way they are. <_<

are you sure that you are the only one? I think that most people post on gua because they enjoy posting on gua. I think that pretty much people do what they do because they enjoy it. I would be really surprised if someone genuinely got upset in such a way that it ruined their day in real life over anything that happened over on an online games and forums with people that you dont know in Real life.

Name EliteSabbers
Leader Key_ES
Members 67
Score 899

Name Viral st0rMs
Leader stonewall_cougar
Members 83
Score 689

ES is behind on members, but has the better score.

M3J
2nd November 2009, 12:47 AM
are you sure that you are the only one? I think that most people post on gua because they enjoy posting on gua. I think that pretty much people do what they do because they enjoy it. I would be really surprised if someone genuinely got upset in such a way that it ruined their day in real life over anything that happened over on an online games and forums with people that you dont know in Real life.

It has happened, I guess. People get upset over what others say and shit.
Entertaining stuff, man, entertaining stuff. And I guess I'm talking about this part of GUA, not GUA whole.

Vrasp
2nd November 2009, 01:16 AM
Difference is, I do it on purpose for the fun of it, and to start shit and see how seriously people take it.

You're not supposed to admit to trolling, newbie.

Tapz
2nd November 2009, 11:55 PM
UPDATE.....

Alliance Stats
Name EliteSabbers (edit)
Leader Key_ES
Members 67
Score 905

Alliance Stats
Name Viral st0rMs
Leader stonewall_cougar
Members 69
Score 696

JunkMail
4th November 2009, 02:00 PM
I wish RoC had a standard way of seeing who was winning a war.... that would be cool. but how could it work?? is there even a way to tell??

KyleCias
4th November 2009, 03:04 PM
I wish RoC had a standard way of seeing who was winning a war.... that would be cool. but how could it work?? is there even a way to tell??

there could be a war.. when leaders declare a war.. it should activate it.. and should log sab damage and sab costs.

also they can add how many people left and join the alliance..

how many points lost.. determining from that.. they can choose who wont or lost.

JunkMail
4th November 2009, 03:23 PM
there could be a war.. when leaders declare a war.. it should activate it.. and should log sab damage and sab costs.

also they can add how many people left and join the alliance..

how many points lost.. determining from that.. they can choose who wont or lost.

I think your onto somethine there. Wonder if Fury and Tap could work on something for next age :<3:

pigsfoot
5th November 2009, 03:40 PM
5. VS as is being owned and i am to proud to admit it

;-P

Since I've just joined the winning side :cheerlead I would like know how proud ES are of you? as you said in a PM to me, and quote:

i have this account cause of all the click monkeys under me i don't waste my time clicking like you do noob lolz ;-) sweet! let me know when you want out LOL

:lookup:

zeshan
5th November 2009, 03:49 PM
Since not many are going to believe you unless you post a screenshot..
so its screenshot or it didnt happen.

Ofcourse screenshots can be tampered with...but its more valid than simple copy and paste!

pigsfoot
5th November 2009, 03:51 PM
Since not many are going to believe you unless you post a screenshot..
so its screenshot or it didnt happen.
which can also be photoshopped :p

I don't give a shit whether you believe me or not, I didn't expect you to, but I know it's the truth :1poke:

zeshan
5th November 2009, 03:57 PM
I don't give a shit whether you believe me or not, I didn't expect you to, but I know it's the truth :1poke:

If you know its the truth, then why not make sure people believe it. why not by giving a sold proof, damage Key's image in front of everyone???

And if you dont care about people believing you( and you posting mssgs like that and not posting screenshot will surely deter people from believing you, except die-hard ES haters) then why the heck post it here in the first place.

Prove something you claim or gtfo.

fistsofthor
5th November 2009, 04:15 PM
If you know its the truth, then why not make sure people believe it. why not by giving a sold proof, damage Key's image in front of everyone???

And if you dont care about people believing you( and you posting mssgs like that and not posting screenshot will surely deter people from believing you, except die-hard ES haters) then why the heck post it here in the first place.

several questions:

lets assume that pigsfoot is telling the truth for this series:
Is it possible that pigsfoot feels that his word alone should be taken as truth?
Is it possible that pigsfoot just either does not wish to go to the hassle of taking a screenshot, uploading it to the internet and then posting it here on gua just to have someone say "that was tampered with!"?

Now, lets assume for this series that pigsfoot was lying:
"why would he possibly admit to lying?
What is a normal response when someone calls someone else on lying? Would you really expect him to provide the truth?
Also, what would his best course of action be in response to your question?

I suppose my point is that we have no way of knowing. I suppose that key ES (aka Mr. Short-Shorts) could post 200 different screenshots and a video on youtube that would make it that nearly assured that he did not send such a thing, but it would be hard to prove. But, someone would probably question it anyways.

I suppose that pigsfoot could post a screenshot if it was true and we could know for sure. But, it looks like he is not going to do that.

pigsfoot
5th November 2009, 04:23 PM

I deleted all her PMs, so I've only got this from a reply to her

fistsofthor
5th November 2009, 04:25 PM

Which of course means nothing.

pigsfoot
5th November 2009, 04:29 PM
Before I posted the evidence:

I suppose that pigsfoot could post a screenshot if it was true and we could know for sure. But, it looks like he is not going to do that.

After I posted:

Which of course means nothing.

You are one fucked up individual :imslow:

fistsofthor
5th November 2009, 04:45 PM
Before I posted the evidence:

After I posted:

You are one fucked up individual :imslow:

I deleted all my PMs from pigsfoot, but here is my reply to one of his:
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m242/boy8500/pigsfootMsg.jpg

Get one I'm saying?

pigsfoot
5th November 2009, 04:48 PM

Get one I'm saying?

Get one?

And mine is so obviously not written by myself, I do wonder if you have ever received a PM :icon_eh:

fistsofthor
5th November 2009, 04:51 PM
Get one?

And mine is so obviously not written by myself, I do wonder if you have ever received a PM :icon_eh:

you do get my the point though?

Either your screenshot is not concrete proof, or you owe me 50k click credits (or both, I'm fine with both)

Campus
5th November 2009, 05:12 PM

Get one I'm saying?

what does it say lol?
can't even read this screenie, fail!

fistsofthor
5th November 2009, 05:21 PM
well, i will try to make it bigger

Look at the attachment.

Campus
5th November 2009, 05:42 PM
well, i will try to make it bigger

Look at the attachment.

okay thanks

kavallier
5th November 2009, 06:09 PM
so what if Key said that, i don't see the problem with it lol.
like his profile says, he is the es main account. he and the rest of es built that account.
They wouldn't be the first alliance to build an account, the fact that he had to spend less time infront of the screen clicking numbers compared to other people with an account the same size is only a plus. More power to him ;p

fistsofthor
5th November 2009, 06:16 PM
so what if Key said that, i don't see the problem with it lol.
like his profile says, he is the es main account. he and the rest of es built that account.
They wouldn't be the first alliance to build an account, the fact that he had to spend less time infront of the screen clicking numbers compared to other people with an account the same size is only a plus. More power to him ;p

yes. Also, when is pigsfoot going to pay me those 50k CCs he said he would get to me.

JunkMail
5th November 2009, 07:34 PM
are you kidding me lol
pigs had no creditability, he gets band for Flaming and spreading hate and discontent.

Now his new commander, well that guy has all my respect.

Dear Miss Piggy,
lol it is funny that you think Rich would be dissing ES if he said that. ES knows Rich is not a clicker and and 80% of ES are not clickers :P

yawn, just another big mouth, acting tough on the internet. Hope Piggs will learn from some of his new alliance members and start to act less like a child.

winchester
5th November 2009, 07:40 PM
My biatch Pigsfoot sure do have a purty smile
Bend over boooy. Limme hear that sexy squeal
You surely do , do it for me pork chops.
We is gonna turn you into prime Canadien Bacon, dats prime Canadien Bacon I says

I own Pigsfoot....souy!!!!! here pig pig pig

2 days ago pigsfoot WON $$$,$$$,$$$Gold
3 days ago pigsfoot WON $$$,$$$,$$$ Gold

Vrasp
5th November 2009, 08:05 PM

You can still pull 'em up from your activity log. Go go go (unless it's a lie, not that I care either way, but if you want to try to prove it, go for it).

pigsfoot
6th November 2009, 04:05 PM
You can still pull 'em up from your activity log. Go go go (unless it's a lie, not that I care either way, but if you want to try to prove it, go for it).

I proved what he wrote already, what difference would it make if it was her/his pm rather than my reply? surely that is proof enough?

Anyway the RoC system automatically deletes PMs written by men pretending to be girls :shame: so it wouldn't be there anyway

ViralSt0rm
6th November 2009, 07:28 PM
178 posts of BS and I can say that ES is full of BS ^_^

stonewall
7th November 2009, 04:39 AM
UPDATE.....

Alliance Stats
Name EliteSabbers (edit)
Leader Key_ES
Members 67
Score 905

Alliance Stats
Name Viral st0rMs
Leader stonewall_cougar
Members 69
Score 696

Alliance Stats
Name Viral st0rMs (edit)
Leader stonewall_cougar
Members 79
Score 856

Alliance Stats
Name EliteSabbers
Leader Key_ES
Members 60
Score 705

'nugh said

ViralSt0rm
7th November 2009, 12:18 PM
ES, wheres your legendary mass tatics that made old alliances run? I mean, t0msky was great, but without him and a few others like Giantnoob, who is ES anymore? rankers? LMAO

blazed420
7th November 2009, 12:22 PM
My biatch Pigsfoot sure do have a purty smile
Bend over boooy. Limme hear that sexy squeal
You surely do , do it for me pork chops.
We is gonna turn you into prime Canadien Bacon, dats prime Canadien Bacon I says

I own Pigsfoot....souy!!!!! here pig pig pig

2 days ago pigsfoot WON $$$,$$$,$$$Gold
3 days ago pigsfoot WON $$$,$$$,$$$ Gold

Sheesh, atleast spell Canadian properly. Such ignorance.

pigsfoot
7th November 2009, 07:16 PM
Alliance Stats
Name Viral st0rMs (edit)
Leader stonewall_cougar
Members 79
Score 856

Alliance Stats
Name EliteSabbers
Leader Key_ES
Members 60
Score 705

'nugh said

Name EliteSabbers
Leader Key_ES
Members 57 <---- dropping fast
Score 709

Does that make key the worst ES leader ever? :rofl:

OutlawDragon
7th November 2009, 08:13 PM
Name EliteSabbers
Leader Key_ES
Members 57 <---- dropping fast
Score 709

Does that make key the worst ES leader ever? :rofl:

I vote yes.

MythDrannor
7th November 2009, 11:12 PM

I didn't sabby sab you...not once.

Oh wait, this is from a long time ago :P

Why doesn't Key post here anymore :'(

Maybe I should make my new account join the alliance, get our points up some more...

stonewall
8th November 2009, 05:09 AM
Alliance Stats
Name Viral st0rMs (edit (http://ruinsofchaos.com/malliance.php))
Leader stonewall_cougar (http://ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=2077)
Members 78
Score 897

Alliance Stats
Name EliteSabbers
Leader Key_ES (http://ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=786) is a girl?
Members 56
Score 691

RichOahu_ES
8th November 2009, 01:06 PM
key...i'll give you a sell if you can stfu and not say anything on gua for a week. .

you owe me a sell.

pigsfoot? what an idiot. destroyed his own account even though i was only hitting him once a day. following his AA. he then joins VS. we start to own him. he freaks out and does EXCACTLY what i said in a PM to him he would do. "train down and sell his DA", LOL was classic. we then owned him by 5x1's. see, i left that part out as i knew he would do as i said he would. as far as all thos efake screen shots. LOL, desperate people do desperate things, like lie ;-)

now, VS, you are getting all excited by the numbers and alliance scores. is so funny, you all IGNORED them for a MONTH when the numbers were the other way. you also forget that at the start of this war, there was over 115 of you combined with the firm. we had 76.

do the math ;-P

now, you have a johnny come lately talking shit (piggy), had he been in chain this entire time, his account would be crap along with the rest of you. you also had another boost with tango coming back with an intact account out of being inactive.

do none of you remember the awesome account major had? or myth? where is vert? where is ALL those big accounts that bailed on you?

ES lost a few members, most of those numbers you see us lost are accounts that went inactive due to inactivity. how do i know? because i asked ;-P - that is why the sudden loss in numbers for ES. VS has lost members at a steady clip. and if not for elves logging into those fakes under him, VS would of lost a crap load in a 24 hour span as they went inactive too.

everyone else is still here, we are still fighting.

outlaw, you are the biggest joke in the game. you have talked the most shit and yet have done NOTHING. and now after getting a sell, you are hitting for one turn. dumbass

anyway, screw GUA, brings out the worst in people ;-P

RichOahu_ES
8th November 2009, 01:11 PM
Alliance Stats
Name Viral st0rMs (edit (http://ruinsofchaos.com/malliance.php))
Leader stonewall_cougar (http://ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=2077)
Members 78
Score 897

Alliance Stats
Name EliteSabbers
Leader Key_ES (http://ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=786) is a girl?
Members 56
Score 691

Viral st0rMs 69 893

EliteSabbers 56 698

whats up stone? you lie to get people to join? lol then we own them and they leave?

;-P

EDIT:

your post is from today LOL, thats even better, i just noticed that.

stonewall
8th November 2009, 01:40 PM
Viral st0rMs 69 893

EliteSabbers 56 698

whats up stone? you lie to get people to join? lol then we own them and they leave?

;-P

EDIT:

your post is from today LOL, thats even better, i just noticed that.

LOL it looks like several small accounts went inactive .

as far as ES owning anything hell most of you still live at home with your mom you own nothing , except for key she lives with her pimp . .25$

RichOahu_ES
8th November 2009, 01:55 PM
LOL it looks like several small accounts went inactive .

as far as ES owning anything hell most of you still live at home with your mom you own nothing , except for key she lives with her pimp . .25$

or...

bailed on you now that the end is anounced and want to rank out ;-P

heh, gosh i wish i lived with someone... then i wouldn't have a $3300.00 a month mortage ;-P

pigsfoot
8th November 2009, 02:33 PM
pigsfoot? what an idiot. destroyed his own account even though i was only hitting him once a day.

I trained down to burn my turns and farm you, my account is in better shape now than it was before, mainly down to you, thanks key :)

Oh and banking at 4:30am your time just to stop me farming makes my day :rofl: it's only a game key, just get some sleep :sleep:

7 hours ago Key_ES WON 511,803,720 Gold 1,557 1,399 12,596,923,316 28,536,610,752 12
8 hours ago Key_ES WON 511,847,590 Gold 1,698 1,584 13,906,364,710 27,384,420,199 12
1 day ago Key_ES WON 523,160,800 Gold 2,272 1,543 12,683,017,168 25,579,347,769 12
1 day ago Key_ES WON 522,491,341 Gold 2,314 1,671 12,750,225,459 24,031,225,502 12
2 days ago Key_ES WON 515,015,960 Gold 2,087 1,651 13,403,826,695 21,591,347,304 12
2 days ago Key_ES WON 515,052,840 Gold 2,052 1,612 12,880,750,253 21,654,069,717 12
2 days ago Key_ES WON 515,071,820 Gold 2,020 1,641 12,867,590,103 21,030,025,703 12
2 days ago Key_ES WON 344,302,971 Gold 2,023 1,624 12,634,260,058 20,407,062,209 12
3 days ago Key_ES WON 387,508,955 Gold 1,984 6,881 12,599,706,396 21,016,928,884 12
4 days ago Key_ES WON 382,747,599 Gold 1,894 7,070 12,749,077,265 21,165,613,117 12

BTW, how's the 1 hit a week policy going?

RichOahu_ES
8th November 2009, 02:47 PM
going great!

all i have is idiots like you wasting their turns ;-)

and i was phone banking at night long before you started "farming" me ;-)

i still bank over 1.5 bil a night. i still loose the same amount i did before, is just hit 2x as much by idiots like you using 2x as many turns ;-)

just like you last hit:

5 minutes ago pigsfoot LOST 162,918,273 Gold

beat me by two seconds ;-)

as far as training down to farm me... ummmm.. we had the same TFF before you did it ;-)

let me go look to be sure:

Attack Soldiers: 3,103,710

so if you wanted to train down to "farm" me, and not as a stupid noob mistake, training down 600k would of been the way, not 2.2 million ;-)

as i had 2.4 million TFF (showing without mercs) can't wait to 5x1 you again ;-)

bet it feels GOOD! i know it does for me ;-)

is there any time that you open your mouth and a lie doesn't come out?

pigsfoot
8th November 2009, 03:03 PM
and i was phone banking at night long before you started "farming" me ;-)

as far as training down to farm me... ummmm.. we had the same TFF before you did it ;-)

let me go look to be sure:

Attack Soldiers: 3,103,710

so if you wanted to train down to "farm" me, and not as a stupid noob mistake, training down 600k would of been the way, not 2.2 million ;-)

as i had 2.4 million TFF (showing without mercs) can't wait to 5x1 you again ;-)

Phone banking in the middle of the night before I started farming makes you even stupider :imslow:

I said I trained down to burn turns and farm you, not just farm you, did I mention that I farm you?

I see you are training down, are you destroying your own account now? :dazeda:

stonewall
8th November 2009, 03:18 PM
22 hours ago Key_ES (http://www.ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=786) LOST 241,761,369 Gold (http://www.ruinsofchaos.com/detail.php?attack_id=392161) 36 321 19,261,433,845 81,180,849 12
2 days ago Key_ES (http://www.ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=786) LOST 237,743,240 Gold (http://www.ruinsofchaos.com/detail.php?attack_id=385891) 0 638 18,797,147,297 1,893,339 12

days ago Key_ES (http://www.ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=786) LOST 233,714,685 Gold (http://www.ruinsofchaos.com/detail.php?attack_id=378381) 64 208 18,729,196,009 148,850,600 12

speaking of idiots look at your own attack logs you know the attacks you do

RichOahu_ES
8th November 2009, 03:22 PM
not too bright are you? just a tool? but not even a sharp one? nope, just a tool.

ES gave me this account to take care of. so in order to do that, i did all i could to keep it the best i could for ES. that meant taking 30 seconds at night if i happen to wake up and bank. me banking at nght has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. don't kid yourself. i have been doing it all age.

as far as training down. the end of the age has been anounced and it is time to prepare for it. training down is part of that. preparing for sells, yadda yadda yadda.

don't talk more shit and look even more stupid then you are. you trained down to avoid being farmed by me, PERIOD. as you knew now that we were "warring" you would be farmed hard. when you trained down, we had just had an anouncement that their was no end in sight, age four was not ready. you trained down as a stupid noob knee jerk reaction to sabs and farming. you are just lucky the end is coming now.

all you are is a loud mouth. i can respect VS as they have faught with us, it has ebbed and flowed in both sides favor. you though pigs jump in and think you are hot shit. had you been a part of it from the start you would have nothing. so stop trying to act all big when you are just a loud mouth idot. just go disapear again as no one cares what you say or think.

RichOahu_ES
8th November 2009, 03:24 PM
22 hours ago Key_ES (http://www.ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=786) LOST 241,761,369 Gold (http://www.ruinsofchaos.com/detail.php?attack_id=392161) 36 321 19,261,433,845 81,180,849 12
2 days ago Key_ES (http://www.ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=786) LOST 237,743,240 Gold (http://www.ruinsofchaos.com/detail.php?attack_id=385891) 0 638 18,797,147,297 1,893,339 12

days ago Key_ES (http://www.ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=786) LOST 233,714,685 Gold (http://www.ruinsofchaos.com/detail.php?attack_id=378381) 64 208 18,729,196,009 148,850,600 12

speaking of idiots look at your own attack logs you know the attacks you do

come on stone, you know why i am doing it. isn't nthing new ;-)

i had almost 4k turns to use.

stooping to his lvl doesn't become you.

pigsfoot
8th November 2009, 03:45 PM
not too bright are you? just a tool? but not even a sharp one? nope, just a tool.

ES gave me this account to take care of. so in order to do that, i did all i could to keep it the best i could for ES. that meant taking 30 seconds at night if i happen to wake up and bank. me banking at nght has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. don't kid yourself. i have been doing it all age.

as far as training down. the end of the age has been anounced and it is time to prepare for it. training down is part of that. preparing for sells, yadda yadda yadda.

don't talk more shit and look even more stupid then you are. you trained down to avoid being farmed by me, PERIOD. as you knew now that we were "warring" you would be farmed hard. when you trained down, we had just had an anouncement that their was no end in sight, age four was not ready. you trained down as a stupid noob knee jerk reaction to sabs and farming. you are just lucky the end is coming now.

all you are is a loud mouth. i can respect VS as they have faught with us, it has ebbed and flowed in both sides favor. you though pigs jump in and think you are hot shit. had you been a part of it from the start you would have nothing. so stop trying to act all big when you are just a loud mouth idot. just go disapear again as no one cares what you say or think.

You really should chill out key, such anger :whatgives you lost, nuff said :cheerlead

Is key a girl? Oh yes

http://www.giveupalready.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3555&stc=1&d=1257720177

RichOahu_ES
8th November 2009, 06:16 PM
that was weak.

define we lost.

how did you come up with that?

more members left? umm no, VS lost more

better account in the game with no sells yet? umm no, ES has that....

biggest idiot jhnny come late.. err wait, yeah, VS does have that ;-P

that pic is some funny shit tho ;-)

OutlawDragon
8th November 2009, 10:50 PM
outlaw, you are the biggest joke in the game. you have talked the most shit and yet have done NOTHING. and now after getting a sell, you are hitting for one turn. dumbass

Yea I don't control the OutlawDragon account anymore so take that up with the new owner ;).

I had spy there for a while and did some good damage then all work started to pile up and I did not have enough time to do anything which it why I gave the account away. Passing my classes is more important to me then sabbing ES.... So yea I have'nt done much lately and I have not said much lately also...

Vert left because hes a filthy ranker noob :<3:. But besides that VS has lost almost no active accounts. While ES's active players are droping like flys daily. Out of those 125 Firm/VS member at the start of the war there were most likey 85-90 active players. And losing players does not realy matter its realy what players you lose.

RichOahu_ES
8th November 2009, 11:23 PM
Yea I don't control the OutlawDragon account anymore so take that up with the new owner ;).

I had spy there for a while and did some good damage then all work started to pile up and I did not have enough time to do anything which it why I gave the account away. Passing my classes is more important to me then sabbing ES.... So yea I have'nt done much lately and I have not said much lately also...

Vert left because hes a filthy ranker noob :<3:. But besides that VS has lost almost no active accounts. While ES's active players are droping like flys daily. Out of those 125 Firm/VS member at the start of the war there were most likey 85-90 active players. And losing players does not realy matter its realy what players you lose.

not too good at the maths now are you?

had we been loosing players "daily" we would be out. we have lost maybe 20. and i know of at least 5 of that number that stoped playing the game, not because of sabbs or anything, but omg, the same reason you stop.

then we had a couple that just "stopped" and went inactive after two weeks.

but you guys lost an entire ALIIANCE, POOF, GONE.

i guess the war has been going on less than 40 days, so WE could say YOU have been loosing players daily ;-)

and you had spy for maybe a day or two, got it all the way to 6 bil or so did you? ooohhh ahhhhh ;-)

pr0n, when am i getting that sell you owe me?

OutlawDragon
9th November 2009, 10:25 AM
not too good at the maths now are you?

had we been loosing players "daily" we would be out. we have lost maybe 20. and i know of at least 5 of that number that stoped playing the game, not because of sabbs or anything, but omg, the same reason you stop.

then we had a couple that just "stopped" and went inactive after two weeks.

but you guys lost an entire ALIIANCE, POOF, GONE.

i guess the war has been going on less than 40 days, so WE could say YOU have been loosing players daily ;-)

and you had spy for maybe a day or two, got it all the way to 6 bil or so did you? ooohhh ahhhhh ;-)

pr0n, when am i getting that sell you owe me?

I never said you were losing players daily since the war started, you are now tho. Lemme go through and look at our bulletins and see....

2 days ago Viral st0rMs JackRabbit: stop sabbing
JackRAbbit has left ES chain. STOP SABBING
http://www.ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=10521
JackRabbit
Fort: Stairwells (4.2x)
Size: 622,649 Humans
No Online Hits !!!

Left ES so please back off with the sabbing

8 hours ago Viral st0rMs Another One leaves ES Chain

Bonnie

To: Bonnie Sent: 16 seconds ago Subject: Re: None
This message has not been read yet

thanks for letting me know. I will pass it on to all VS members
| please check your records.
|
| i am no longer a member of ES and therefore not at war with you nor your alliance.

I don't realy feel like going back to get the rest.
Like i was saying ES had nothing to do with The Firm merdging into VS. Thats was all on Checkman.

And I made it to 7 bil :woot: Get your facts strait... geez... And I held it there for around a week. Then all my work caught up to me.

h00man
9th November 2009, 12:56 PM
Neg..

dont sab, not in es.

there was one more but I don't remember. These are all in the past few days ...

stonewall
9th November 2009, 02:20 PM
Key lied to them and they all left to rank. key is a girl?

RichOahu_ES
9th November 2009, 03:13 PM
/yawn

is funny you all think i am the one that keeps the war going.

you think i am leading ES.

ES does everything together. is amazing how everyone assumes ;-)

but is all good. as i am the one that VS members keep coming to to try and end it. they get the same answer. STONE knows what to do. as he is leading VS, he needs to listen to his members ;-)

as i would do if i were the "leader" of ES. i am just the main account this age and ONE of ES members. nothing this age has been decided by me alone.

NOTHING.

as far as me being a girl, that is old stone, i have explained how i got this name many times. it dates back about 8-10 years now.... i met my wife online, she was paranoid i would meet someone else, so to play online game i had to use a girl caracter... blahh blahh blahhh.

she is over it now, been over it for years, but initialy it made it so i could play online games. and by the time she understood i wasn't looking for anyone, i had invested too much in to that caracter to start over.. blahhh blahh blashhhh, we came to RoC... blahhh blahhh blahhh, i carried the name over, blahhh blahhh blahhh....

old news.

any of you are welcome to come to hawaii and arm wrestle to see if i am girly ;-P then we can go have some beers after i kick your ass at it ;-)

h00man
9th November 2009, 03:41 PM
Hawaii ? Thats why your payment is so high ! Everything in Hawaii is expensive though. Back on topic who are all these VS members coming to you to end the war ?

pigsfoot
9th November 2009, 03:51 PM
any of you are welcome to come to hawaii and arm wrestle to see if i am girly ;-P then we can go have some beers after i kick your ass at it ;-)

You look better as a cheerleader Key, arm wrestling is for men and dykes really :shifty:

http://www.giveupalready.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3557&stc=1&d=1257806694

http://www.giveupalready.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3555&stc=1&d=1257720177

ViralSt0rm
9th November 2009, 04:28 PM
Key, next time you speak about anything, know your facts you retarded leader. If you payed attention, I play outlaw account now. And yes, I hit for one turn, i break, and i hit randomly. Dont like it? Then whine to your members to do something about it, cuz 7 sabbers a day isnt gonna keep me at bay

RichOahu_ES
9th November 2009, 04:50 PM
Key, next time you speak about anything, know your facts you retarded leader. If you payed attention, I play outlaw account now. And yes, I hit for one turn, i break, and i hit randomly. Dont like it? Then whine to your members to do something about it, cuz 7 sabbers a day isnt gonna keep me at bay

we just had this talk.. about you breaking weapons...

ummm, all i saw was 12 turns, well, lets show it ;-)

26 minutes ago OutlawDragon LOST 17,863 Gold 1,115 1,298 77,347,021,845 14,473,464,442 12
1 hour ago OutlawDragon LOST 143,591,468 Gold 1,132 1,259 75,428,330,662 14,225,152,885 12

neither hit broke any weapons. oh wait, thats not true, they did break these on you:

Weapon Report
Blades
Broken: 680

uber gold strike ya had there LOL, i wasn't even near the computer and you hit me for twelve turns for jack gold.... noob ;-P

now quit being a tool. when i was talking about "you" i was talking about outlaw, i had no idea a new idiot had taken over the account.

some funny shit pigs, stupid, but funny ;-)

i am glad you care enough to take the time ;-)

btw, my arms are bigger than hers, not by mucj though!! LOL

ViralSt0rm
9th November 2009, 04:52 PM
we just had this talk.. about you breaking weapons...

ummm, all i saw was 12 turns, well, lets show it ;-)

26 minutes ago OutlawDragon LOST 17,863 Gold 1,115 1,298 77,347,021,845 14,473,464,442 12
1 hour ago OutlawDragon LOST 143,591,468 Gold 1,132 1,259 75,428,330,662 14,225,152,885 12

neither hit broke any weapons. oh wait, thats not true, they did break these on you:

Weapon Report
Blades
Broken: 680

uber gold strike ya had there LOL, i wasn't even near the computer and you hit me for twelve turns for jack gold.... noob ;-P

now quit being a tool. when i was talking about "you" i was talking about outlaw, i had no idea a new idiot had taken over the account.

some funny shit pigs, stupid, but funny ;-)

i am glad you care enough to take the time ;-)

Only new n00b here is you running ES :) but thats an age old

RichOahu_ES
9th November 2009, 04:54 PM
Only new n00b here is you running ES :) but thats an age old

can someone translate? sorry, i don't speak idiot.

ViralSt0rm
9th November 2009, 05:44 PM
From: Key_ES Sent: 6 minutes 31 seconds ago Subject: Re: None
This message is new
do you have an account as good as this one? (i have had NO SELLS (yet) nadda)
nope, you guys don't even have an account that is close.

you loose, you and everyone in your alliance AND the firm couldn't bring it down.

do you have even ONE account with DA? why? scared? i have had DA the entire time m8. all your accounts are spy and sentry with a couple tossed in with SA.

ooohh ahhhh LOL

----------------------------------------------------------------

Proof that ES is a bunch of whiney rankers XD. Last I checked, VS( sabbers) dont use DA, but hey, im not expert. Im not ruining the integrity of an alliance called Elite(not anymore) Sabbers XD omg

RichOahu_ES
9th November 2009, 07:13 PM
From: Key_ES Sent: 6 minutes 31 seconds ago Subject: Re: None
This message is new
do you have an account as good as this one? (i have had NO SELLS (yet) nadda)
nope, you guys don't even have an account that is close.

you loose, you and everyone in your alliance AND the firm couldn't bring it down.

do you have even ONE account with DA? why? scared? i have had DA the entire time m8. all your accounts are spy and sentry with a couple tossed in with SA.

ooohh ahhhh LOL

----------------------------------------------------------------

Proof that ES is a bunch of whiney rankers XD. Last I checked, VS( sabbers) dont use DA, but hey, im not expert. Im not ruining the integrity of an alliance called Elite(not anymore) Sabbers XD omg

/boggle

still trying to find yuor point there.

once again i don't speak idiot.

my post is clear. VS, the firm were UNABLE to take out ES main account. yet ES took out the high accounts in VS, ALL OF THEM.

LOL, take a look at tango since his "return".

he has been massed so much that he can't even hold all his weapons any longer:

19 hours ago:
Spies: 962,697
Sentries: 752,751

now:

Spies: 900,674
Sentries: 704,371

and thats just the losses in the last 19 hours. let alone all the DA he has tried to buy.

that is the story of all the accounts in VS, ask majorglitch how the masses feel. haeso... and more.

ok, enough trash talk. VS has faught back. like i said the fight has ebbed and flowed both ways. losses on both sides. they even for a week or so were kicking some serious ass, then i don't know what happened. their masses stopped. and from then till now it has been sporatic. ES on the other hand has held masses at least twice a week, daily mass lists and prime sab targets.

i guess there is no way to call a clear winner, but i tell you what, ES has stood alone against them. in every war this age. against DIE, against VS/CDE the first time, then against The Firm/VS.

and now?

there is no DIE, there is no Firm.

ES has done what it likes to do, war and have fun. so no matter what, we win.

OutlawDragon
9th November 2009, 09:16 PM
/boggle
my post is clear. VS, the firm were UNABLE to take out ES main account. yet ES took out the high accounts in VS, ALL OF THEM.

LOL, take a look at tango since his "return".

he has been massed so much that he can't even hold all his weapons any longer:

19 hours ago:
Spies: 962,697
Sentries: 752,751

now:

Spies: 900,674
Sentries: 704,371

and thats just the losses in the last 19 hours. let alone all the DA he has tried to buy.

i guess there is no way to call a clear winner, but i tell you what, ES has stood alone against them. in every war this age. against DIE, against VS/CDE the first time, then against The Firm/VS.

and now?

there is no DIE, there is no Firm.

Last a checked VS does'nt have a main. And The Firms main quit before the war started.
And of course we can't do that much damage to your account you may not have had any sells but you've had a ton of help.

I love how you keep trying to take credit for there being no "Firm" anymore.:icon_idio
We are all still here just under the VS tag. And like I've said we left The Firm because Checkman left NOT because of ES. If The Firm fell apart because of ES then why would we all be in a chain that is still fighting ES???? :icon_eh:

RichOahu_ES
9th November 2009, 09:50 PM
LOL

checkman left prior to the war.

too funny.

you open your mouth, again, and only crap comes out.

go to your first post in this thread (lol thank you for making it). add your member count of "the firm" to that of VS.

and compare that to what you have now.

OWNED ;-P

and you outlaw, you were the firm start of this age, vs now, last age i don't know, i didn't play it much, beofre that "War"? as one of the "farmers"? where will you be next? ;-)

||VS|Tango|VS||
9th November 2009, 11:31 PM
Well He might be my Officer. Back off Key im sure youd be the last to talk shit if u werent "lead es"

RichOahu_ES
10th November 2009, 12:17 AM
nahh i always talk shit.

passes the time ;-)

hope none of you take it serious

heh, but i am afraid some do ;-P

bravo
10th November 2009, 01:50 AM
Well He might be my Officer. Back off Key im sure youd be the last to talk shit if u werent "lead es"

Did you just opened an account to say this?
Welcome to GUA! =)

Entertaining thread, loving the pictures pig posted of key, well done it made me serious lol!

Good luck and please, keep on flaming for our entertainment! :worship2:

Destro
10th November 2009, 02:08 AM
I love how you keep trying to take credit for there being no "Firm" anymore.:icon_idio
We are all still here just under the VS tag. And like I've said we left The Firm because Checkman left NOT because of ES. If The Firm fell apart because of ES then why would we all be in a chain that is still fighting ES???? :icon_eh:

I still don't see "THE FIRM" in the alliances link.
I see VS but no firm. just admit the firm blew ass and you guys just put on VS tee-shirts.

Has anybody els in RoC seen a "THE FIRM"s tag?

OutlawDragon
10th November 2009, 09:10 AM
LOL

checkman left prior to the war.

too funny.

you open your mouth, again, and only crap comes out.

go to your first post in this thread (lol thank you for making it). add your member count of "the firm" to that of VS.

and compare that to what you have now.

OWNED ;-P

and you outlaw, you were the firm start of this age, vs now, last age i don't know, i didn't play it much, beofre that "War"? as one of the "farmers"? where will you be next? ;-)

Well because Checkman just deleted without sending a message or anything we all assumed he was just on vacation mode. The day after I found out he had deleted we merdged with VS....

Lets look at the active players that we have lost shall we? hmm the only one that I know that left the chain was Vert... Everyone else the is gone was not active to begin with. Now how many active players have left ES???

Yea I started out RoC age 0 beta with Don, TheHate, Haseo, Vert and alot of the old TF people from ages 6-7 KoC. Then we did the farmer thing merdged with WePwnU then War then when that fell apart after Age 1. I did'nt play age 2 except for near the end were I caught back up with Checkman and helped him start The Firm for this age. Now I'm in VS to stay. I've never left a chain while its lasted and don't plan on starting now.

RichOahu_ES
10th November 2009, 12:24 PM
so they just fold after you join. LOL

ge tthe admins/mods to let us filter our in game pm's, then i can post the throng of pm's

"i left vs/firm don't sab"

remember, do the math on the starting numbers, compared to today. YOU posted them to start.

;-)

i predict a drop in your numbers after today as well. we are coming for you again ;-)

trebach
10th November 2009, 12:48 PM
i predict a drop in your numbers after today as well. we are coming for you again ;-)
Shhhhh, don't tell them that! :shame: Now we gotta reschedule.

OutlawDragon
10th November 2009, 02:30 PM
so they just fold after you join. LOL

ge tthe admins/mods to let us filter our in game pm's, then i can post the throng of pm's

"i left vs/firm don't sab"

remember, do the math on the starting numbers, compared to today. YOU posted them to start.

;-)

The only one folding that I had anything to do with was The Firm and all I did was propose the merdge after talking to everyone in The Firm.

why not give me some names? instead of just saying it wheres the proof??

I guess we'll see after today, your masses are getting smaller and smaller I wonder why?

NickW
10th November 2009, 02:38 PM
ES has done what it likes to do, war and have fun. so no matter what, we win.
QFT

BTW: LOOOOL @ pigsfoots photoshop skills :rofl:

Tapz
10th November 2009, 03:29 PM
Well because Checkman just deleted without sending a message or anything we all assumed he was just on vacation mode. The day after I found out he had deleted we merdged with VS....

Lets look at the active players that we have lost shall we? hmm the only one that I know that left the chain was Vert... Everyone else the is gone was not active to begin with. Now how many active players have left ES???

Yea I started out RoC age 0 beta with Don, TheHate, Haseo, Vert and alot of the old TF people from ages 6-7 KoC. Then we did the farmer thing merdged with WePwnU then War then when that fell apart after Age 1. I did'nt play age 2 except for near the end were I caught back up with Checkman and helped him start The Firm for this age. Now I'm in VS to stay. I've never left a chain while its lasted and don't plan on starting now.

Ya keep asking for names....so here are just a few. Whether you consider them active acounts or not....I could care less.

Acounts gone inactive.....Not real sure if they were VS or TF.....does'nt realy matter.

POGiBOi (not active)
wengweng (not active)
drako (not active)
Havok (not active)
BluEyeNoOne (not active)
Deathtoall69 (not active)
Chiefrocka (not active)
brissylions (not active)
o_0 (not active)
armywife09 (not active)
cruco2cruco (not active)
Raiderelicious (not active)
Lordvailent (not active)
Chris_P_Bacon (not active)

Accounts that have left chain and are still active.

Vertaichi 4,266,293 Humans ??? Rank #3

Ripperboy 815,073 Humans ??? Rank #73

the_ruby 655,443 Dwarves ??? Rank #107

Antiwan 604,733 Humans ??? Rank #159

Nitro 887,240 Elves 50,689,597 Rank #268

Gambit 356,193 Humans 0 Rank #312

Laksmana_Tantari 540,265 Elves 30,159,801 Rank #499

Qlimax 722,959 Humans 75,619,748 Rank #510

stevenmo 294,053 Humans 106,589,382 Rank #538

thomsi14 907,993 Elves 116,881,536 Rank #819

No__Mercy 1,055,317 Humans ??? Rank #927

UmbrusRO 7,680 Elves 304,465,560 Rank #1,016

Tutti-Frutti 324,385 Elves 17,581,740 Rank #1,174

SiuLoon 1,702,858 Humans 106,823,731 Rank #1,189

malibu05 615,216 Dwarves 165,315,413 Rank #1,203

The_Gallows 89,390 Humans 22,238,232 Rank #1,249

OutlawDragon
10th November 2009, 04:09 PM
Ya keep asking for names....so here are just a few. Whether you consider them active acounts or not....I could care less.

Acounts gone inactive.....Not real sure if they were VS or TF.....does'nt realy matter.

POGiBOi (not active)
wengweng (not active)
drako (not active)
Havok (not active)
BluEyeNoOne (not active)
Chiefrocka (not active)
brissylions (not active)
o_0 (not active)
armywife09 (not active)
cruco2cruco (not active)
Lordvailent (not active)

drako
brissylions
cruco2cruco

are the 3 names on the inactive list that were in The Firm drako and brissy quit and cruco got banned.

Most of the active players besides the filthy ranker Vert left the chain because they did not want to join a sab chain. So they made their own chain.

ViralSt0rm
10th November 2009, 08:04 PM
OHH NOOOOES, 7 man mass, im soooo fucking scard.................... please ohh please stop, i lost 74k mauls and had some sentry damage. + 1k coverts...... please stop :( your ruining my style.............

pfft got 2 words for the mass, it blew out in the wind and was sad you even tried calling that a "mass".

RichOahu_ES
10th November 2009, 08:24 PM
OHH NOOOOES, 7 man mass, im soooo fucking scard.................... please ohh please stop, i lost 74k mauls and had some sentry damage. + 1k coverts...... please stop :( your ruining my style.............

pfft got 2 words for the mass, it blew out in the wind and was sad you even tried calling that a "mass".

there were 12 in the mass

don't lie m8

is almost three billion in SA POOF GONE only 74k mauls? i dono... /shrug

i have the recons for proof - mods feel free to look.
;-)

and we did some serious damages to everyone else on the list.

is funny, the more you deny, the more it proves it hurt.

and outlaw, did TAPZ shut you up or what. LMFAO

his post was frikin awesome.

i rememebr sabbing all of those names ;-)

now, loud mouth, post me a list of ES like that. (hell that list is almost bigger than ES LOL)

then you have 3 ES active that left chain

stes, jackrabbit and stes officer (coupel others, but none that i can recal right off hand that used forums and/or mRIC, sorry if i forgot anyone, no hard feelings)

then i think we have madcow, but he never realy played all age anyway, school was tough for him this age.

now lets focus on stes, he had real life issues that took over so he left to focus on those. his officer left to stay with him, jackrabbit is other issues that i will keep away from here.

once again, go to the starting numbers that YOU posted outlaw, and do the math.

oh, and take off 6 fakes from elves as he still has those.

also pigs don't count. and tango don't realy count as had he not been inactive for most of the war i would guess he would of left by now.

if just by those FACTS alone, VS/Firm = owned

don't know how it could be seen any other way. those don't lie.

stone can end the pain ;-)

ViralSt0rm
10th November 2009, 08:52 PM
2 hours ago KaosKidd Sabotage 1 0 < 1
2 hours ago KaosKitten Sabotage 1 0 < 2
2 hours ago Key_ES Sabotage 25 9 < 3
2 hours ago sabberizer Sabotage 1 0 < 4
2 hours ago Shiningstar Sabotage 25 5 < 5
2 hours ago TAPZ Sabotage 25 5 < 6
2 hours ago RiPpeR Sabotage 25 4 < 7
2 hours ago Thief_Of_Gold Sabotage 10 2 < 8
2 hours ago trebach Sabotage 1 0 < 9

9, which 2 who dont have the the 1337 success.... + 2 of them look like fakes anyway.

Trained: 1,444,541 armed
96 are given Daggers
1,000,000 are given Mauls
444,445 are given Blades
Untrained: 0 armed
Casualties
Untrained Mercenaries: 2,629
Weapon Report
Daggers
Used: All 96
Mauls
Used: All 925,298
Sabotaged: 74,702
Blades
Used: All 444,445
Damage: Lost 2.000 points

Soooooooooooooooooo, again, what waz that long ass post for? Do you feel you accomplished something today other than being a banker? Awww you must miss your daddies, Danny and t0msky eh?

Btw, j00 need to learn to count or get your fake sabbing members outta ya chainz.

Viral

Edit: Sorry for the first break Key, was premature at killing your spies/sentries Weapon Report
Mithrils
Broken: 9,630
So you cant claim nothing was broken

RichOahu_ES
10th November 2009, 09:08 PM
lol

when owned with names and numbers you revert to name calling.

i love it.

we had 12 in the mass. some were not there at all times. i guess some missed you (i myself was working and missed a few targets, but i will get them).

but here you lie again, first you post 7, now 9.

recon me m8, a hit on pigs and a hit on chartas and i am almost repaired to my da. ahhh hell you can't, you can only hit blind LOL

ooohh ahhhhh

and thats the second premature hit in 2 days........ a hint of a real life problem? ;-)

and don't ya love how he calls the two fakes?

they are a team, IF they were fakes, the more than capable admins would of got them already. as they did a large account that was VS at the start of last war? or was it this war... that cheater (caught) must have been in first war as he isn't listed in TAPZ post.

||VS|Tango|VS||
10th November 2009, 09:14 PM
I have made a new one prior the old owner of Tango.
I havent been on GUA. Eh Rank 4 spy.. An key sends a message warning me of high repairs saying he is hurting me.. Well as long as i keep getting sells guess it wont matter mate. Face it your worst nightmare is coming true. Someone is going to rival that Main account u have an take you down. wanna have a sab war between me an u? i will make everyone stop 5x1ing u an the sabs stop. :) lets see if u can take a man with a plan. An this is only the beginning my predocessor Carl did things different then i do. I let my plan speak for me.

you are killing my covert pretty good a bill an a half of damage not bad. but i dont think it will rival the billions i have invested in this age.

Got in 5 times up from once or twice.

Keep talking shit. The Extremely Stupid will get theres.

RichOahu_ES
10th November 2009, 09:33 PM
LOL

one account can not take this account down LOL

omg thats a good one.

thats this "plan" you been talking about?

omfg.

VS IS SELLING ALL TO TRY AND TAKE OUT ONE ACCOUNT, by using one account

lmfao

and once again for you, you seem to have reading comprehension problems, i was warning you of the high damages you are now going to take to YOUR TOOLS when YOU SAB

i then said, well, thats if you use your new spy to sab multiple targets. nothing about what i was doing to you. now i see why you sent a message about trash talking, once again, it was facts about the damage you will do to yourself USING your new found spy. but i guess you wouldn't know that since you "came' upon the stat through a sell, not built it up over time.

shall i post your covert losses?

LOL you can't even hold everything any longer.

wait till tomorrow.

oh i know, wait, VS is going to sell all they have just to get an account like the one ES has built all age, with NO SELLS YET

this is classic.

now my friend, what is your plan once i get sells? you guys are having to sell to try and catch up.

LOL
seriously, this is funny shit

you should of stayed gone.

omg, i am laughing so hard in real life.

thats the best thing i heard all age.

sorry if my post is all over the place but i am laughing so hard, my gut is starting to hurt LOL

seriously....

||VS|Tango|VS||
10th November 2009, 09:39 PM
Lol. Who said Viral were the only ones. Two sells from vs thats it. i have others outside VS. Not like a bully like you understand seeing as you arent killing us like you claim. Go ahead kill coverts ;) that will only delay me :) i am not wrried about you Key.

fistsofthor
10th November 2009, 10:11 PM

POGiBOi (not active)
wengweng (not active)
drako (not active)
Havok (not active)
BluEyeNoOne (not active)
Chiefrocka (not active)
brissylions (not active)
o_0 (not active)
armywife09 (not active)
cruco2cruco (not active)
Lordvailent (not active)

chiefrocka was part of KoC and he has been inactive in there for a while. I doubt that it is because of this RoC war.

OutlawDragon
10th November 2009, 11:11 PM
there were 12 in the mass

don't lie m8

is almost three billion in SA POOF GONE only 74k mauls? i dono... /shrug

i
and outlaw, did TAPZ shut you up or what. LMFAO

his post was frikin awesome.

i rememebr sabbing all of those names ;-)

now, loud mouth, post me a list of ES like that. (hell that list is almost bigger than ES LOL)

then you have 3 ES active that left chain

stes, jackrabbit and stes officer (coupel others, but none that i can recal right off hand that used forums and/or mRIC, sorry if i forgot anyone, no hard feelings)

then i think we have madcow, but he never realy played all age anyway, school was tough for him this age.

3 bil SA is next to nothing to my old account lol. And its not like there going to get broken anyway.

I could go back and go through every thing and come up with a list of ES like that back I don't have the time right now.. hell i don't have the time to be posting on here.

You have alot more then 3 that have left the ES chain your down what 18 members since the war started? and your saying only 3 are still active??

Now lets look at the points because they tell more of the story anyway. We could lose 1000 crapy rank 1000+ accounts and it would not make a difference its all about how good the accounts that you lose are.

ES 722-619=103 point gain since the war started.

VS+The Firm 917-752=165 point gain 62 points more gained than ES.

hmm who wins that one? And thats with losing alot more people as you keep saying so overall VS still has the better quality accounts. yep you guys are realy laying down the hurt on us.:icon_laug:icon_laug:icon_laug

if just by those FACTS alone, ES = owned

Key can end the pain ;-)

Tapz
10th November 2009, 11:38 PM
chiefrocka was part of KoC and he has been inactive in there for a while. I doubt that it is because of this RoC war.

Thank you....once the acounts go inactive it is difficult to remember who they were all with. No tags at all unless you have them tagged on a list.

RichOahu_ES
11th November 2009, 12:23 AM
3 bil SA is next to nothing to my old account lol. And its not like there going to get broken anyway.

I could go back and go through every thing and come up with a list of ES like that back I don't have the time right now.. hell i don't have the time to be posting on here.

You have alot more then 3 that have left the ES chain your down what 18 members since the war started? and your saying only 3 are still active??

Now lets look at the points because they tell more of the story anyway. We could lose 1000 crapy rank 1000+ accounts and it would not make a difference its all about how good the accounts that you lose are.

ES 722-619=103 point gain since the war started.

VS+The Firm 917-752=165 point gain 62 points more gained than ES.

hmm who wins that one? And thats with losing alot more people as you keep saying so overall VS still has the better quality accounts. yep you guys are realy laying down the hurt on us.:icon_laug:icon_laug:icon_laug

if just by those FACTS alone, ES = owned

Key can end the pain ;-)

you are not too bright.

piggy doesn't count.

tango barely counts (had he not been inactive for a month? longer? the way he has ran the accoutn since his return means it would of been dead by this time.).....

those two right there are what gave you the "lead" FINALY over ES, in points, that of course never mattered till you had more of them LOL. thats the best part. they meant nothing till now. i love it.

that and you have ALWAYS had more members then us.

spin it however you want.

we had less members and you still can't stop us. and now askign for sells outside VS to just beat our main?

LOL that is hilarious!

tango, you are too much man.

stonewall
11th November 2009, 04:37 AM
The original player of the Tango account was on vacation for three weeks it had nothing to do with ES. So for having a real life and wife his account doesn't count ?

As for your account key it's not doing bad but VS never started the age to build one large account . We actually worked to get our members who wanted a decent sized account one they could play and enjoy . The majority of VS members are older with jobs ect and smart enough to realize a game is not worth losing sleep over . LOL i can't think of one of us who wakes up every 1 and 1/2 hours to bank like you do . VS never had plans of having just one very high ranking account this age . When you start to take sells this age key just remember you lost over a 2 trillion in gold (and growing) due to your arrogance .

LMAO we can't count pigs ? if you knew as much as you think you know you'd know VS and pigs have a history , a present, and a future .

You talk about the firm being gone it was checkman's alliance and there is also a connection to VS before he left . Even though the alliance tag the firm is gone the players who made up the firm are still here except a few . The members that joined VS fit what we want in our members there isn't one of them who doesn't do what they can to help others when they are needed to

key you know how to stop it just man up and make the post . Stop lying about people pming you to end it i think your mistaking the pms you receive from your members for VS members . I understand how confused you are with your gender issues so your confusion may cloud all your thoughts . When you decide permenantly what gender you are maybe you'll become rational . a little psychotherapy may help you . btw pigs hasn't told me but how did he get your picture?

Barti (not active)
spekkie (not active)
lowefirstfret (not active)
pebbs (not active)
Tchillie (not active)
Veroo (not active)
Leashy (not active)
ChadGriffin (not active)
ImmortalKing (not active)
Auxak (not active)
Portugal (not active)
Potent_Gust (not active)
Kmilly (not active)
nukeblitz (not active)
angor (not active)
Auxak (not active)
BloodPriest (not active)
StudentxXx (not active)

these are still active but left ES:
Grandma
bonnie
matsuda
madcow
jackrabbit

The first war didn't end till Key came to me asking to end it after that i left the decision up to our in chain allies > I have the irc logs if you need to jog your memory key if you posted different on your forums you are a liar .

stes_1
11th November 2009, 08:04 AM
The original player of the Tango account was on vacation for three weeks it had nothing to do with ES. So for having a real life and wife his account doesn't count ?

As for your account key it's not doing bad but VS never started the age to build one large account . We actually worked to get our members who wanted a decent sized account one they could play and enjoy . The majority of VS members are older with jobs ect and smart enough to realize a game is not worth losing sleep over . LOL i can't think of one of us who wakes up every 1 and 1/2 hours to bank like you do . VS never had plans of having just one very high ranking account this age . When you start to take sells this age key just remember you lost over a 2 trillion in gold (and growing) due to your arrogance .

LMAO we can't count pigs ? if you knew as much as you think you know you'd know VS and pigs have a history , a present, and a future .

You talk about the firm being gone it was checkman's alliance and there is also a connection to VS before he left . Even though the alliance tag the firm is gone the players who made up the firm are still here except a few . The members that joined VS fit what we want in our members there isn't one of them who doesn't do what they can to help others when they are needed to

key you know how to stop it just man up and make the post . Stop lying about people pming you to end it i think your mistaking the pms you receive from your members for VS members . I understand how confused you are with your gender issues so your confusion may cloud all your thoughts . When you decide permenantly what gender you are maybe you'll become rational . a little psychotherapy may help you . btw pigs hasn't told me but how did he get your picture?

Barti (not active)
spekkie (not active)
pebbs (not active)
Tchillie (not active)
Veroo (not active)
Leashy (not active)
ChadGriffin (not active)
Auxak (not active)
Portugal (not active)
Potent_Gust (not active)
Kmilly (not active)
nukeblitz (not active)
angor (not active)
Auxak (not active)
BloodPriest (not active)
StudentxXx (not active)

Grandma
bonnie
matsuda
madcow
jackrabbit

The first war didn't end till Key came to me asking to end it after that i left the decision up to our in chain allies > I have the irc logs if you need to jog your memory key if you posted different on your forums you are a liar .

please cause the first war we was told by key you came to us to ask it to stop.......lol

this thread is hilarious, love the parts about taking big accounts down, it cant be done unless a complete idiot running it.....the best you can do is keep the account static, still growing men but not many stats as repairs after being sabbed an sabbing yaself take it all.

nobody is winning an nobody is losing....doesnt care what you lost or what guys have left your all losing to other alliances, thats if you want to have a rank account, bit like es main now. cant see vs wanting that unless they sell. never used to beable to say es wanted that either, i just loved to do both before it was more challenging.

p.s some of them stone wasnt es, a couple were vs lol bloodpriest for one

RichOahu_ES
11th November 2009, 09:37 AM
stone

agrona came to me to ask to end the first war. she agreed to disagree becasue they had other targets to fight.

i THEN sent you a pm saying if it ended with CDE does it end with VS as well? as i wasn't going to end one and still fight the other half of you, DOH. don't know how you didn't know that, or have chosin to ignore it.

if that is asking to end it, so be it LOL.

i have a real life. i was chosin to run the main for ES and i wanted to do a good job. i already sleep real light and wake up alot, so, IF i wake up, i just grab my phone, pres a button, wait 5 seconds, press another and go to bed. i am not setting an alarm.

ES as well built MANY STRONG accounts, boosted many. just becasue VS can't figure out how to do that AND have a main, thats not our fault. very weak case there m8.

and don't you see? 3 ES members out of chain and i let you knwo why for two of them. bonnie, she wasn't ES long, she was from another chain checking out ES for possibilities NEXT age. grandma? another that joined this age, maybe even halfway through it. wanted to give sabbing a try iirc.

so all the ones that have left ES left mostly to NOT PLAY not becasue of VS. thats the HUGE difference here m8. the ones going inacctve is a wake up call to the admins of the game, not anything VS did LOL.

TONS left VS to go other places as they were getting sabbed to much. PERIOD, you know, i know it, and they left because of it.

i love how you think i care how much you have sabbed. the ES account was made to sab by ES members. i have done nothing but support them so why do i care what was sabbed? i had fun m8. maybe you should try it ;-)

i think i know more about VS too, did it used to be VCS?

ya know, the group that half of them were banned for cheating? o.O

and now you guys are tryign to come back? as your alliance message says? should it have read, sorry, we promise not to cheat this time?

;-P

KyleCias
11th November 2009, 11:38 AM
all the post above from key, stes and others made me laugh.. and scratch my head..

VS is a clan who we play as a team and have fun. We not playing to rank, if we do rank dont blame us. We are always on there and help each other.

In another hand ES comes up with some jokes.. please.. lol no more jokes....

lets talk about the facts..
People joined VS reason why? we are very helpful to our members and keep a high esteem with our ally.

If you notice anything... recently ES got lots of alliance points and lots of new members merging with us.. do you know why? i think you know it KEY..

well talking about losing members..
so many ES members left the chain and so many went inactive.. lol
congratz to the players who chose to leave the chain..

check it out your self.. you know it and we all know it why they left the chain.

Barti (not active)
spekkie (not active)
pebbs (not active)
Tchillie (not active)
Veroo (not active)
Leashy (not active)
ChadGriffin (not active)
Auxak (not active)
Portugal (not active)
Potent_Gust (not active)
Kmilly (not active)
nukeblitz (not active)
angor (not active)
Auxak (not active)
BloodPriest (not active)
StudentxXx (not active)

Grandma
bonnie
matsuda
madcow
jackrabbit
Dont be silly :D

luigi
11th November 2009, 11:59 AM
also pigs don't count. and tango don't realy count as had he not been inactive for most of the war i would guess he would of left by now.

You sure Tango would of left VS ? Seriously ? Tango wasn't active because he was on family vacation for one. and for 2, he wouldnt of left chain.

Now Key Key Key, what serious damage do you talk about when u said you dealt serious damage to all other account in VS ?

I had a little 500 mil damage to my account yesterday with 9 players sabbing me.

Dont even talk about my account being destroyed for a moment. ES had shit all to do with that. I learned the hard way to not try and war RoC as a whole alone XD. I'd say after a day and a half i had nothing left. All ES did was destroy my SE in about 2 weeks time while i was trying to repair my spy. I have to admit, you did a good job to slow me down ;) but cant kill me XD And yes Key, I'm still building to be able to sab you that is just how much i love you XD

Talk shit when you build an account on YOUR OWN ;)

OutlawDragon
11th November 2009, 12:20 PM
you are not too bright.

piggy doesn't count.

tango barely counts (had he not been inactive for a month? longer? the way he has ran the accoutn since his return means it would of been dead by this time.).....

those two right there are what gave you the "lead" FINALY over ES, in points, that of course never mattered till you had more of them LOL. thats the best part. they meant nothing till now. i love it.

They do count. If we can still get people to join VS even tho you guys are "owning" us then mabye you should do a better job so no one joins. Or stop running your mouth and pissing off so many people. :cool:

pigsfoot
11th November 2009, 12:56 PM
btw pigs hasn't told me but how did he get your picture?

Well, I'll tell you now, which is very apt since that is why I'm owning his account now.

It all started back end of last Age, key started sending me in-game messages saying how awesome he thought I was, I was quite flattered (thought it was a girl not a pre op) the messages kept on coming, but getting darker and darker, messages like "I would love to rub your Pickaxe" and "I like the way your Dragonskin hangs" etc

At that point I told him/she to stop pestering me and put him on ignore, I thought that was the end of the story, but a few weeks back he/she somehow got hold of my email address, I can't go into details of the content of his/hers emails to me as this is not an adult only forum, but I'm sure you can use your imaginations?

Anyway I told him no more, I have a girlfriend and didn't do the kind of things he was suggesting :shame: Which brings me back to those shots of key, they were just a couple of many shots he/she has sent me, those are probably the only ones I can post on here :eyepop:

So he started sabbing rather then dirt stabbing :whistilin

BTW key, funny mass last night, does ES know that failing ten times is not a good thing? because 5 out of the 7 did?

RichOahu_ES
11th November 2009, 01:58 PM
pigs joined VS to get attention on GUA. it wasn't your uber leet recruiting skills ;-)

any doubt? read the above posts ;-)

piss off so many people? me? you still seem to think i am the one calling the shots for ES. you have no idea how wrong you are. i guess, even though it has been said over and over. everything this age in ES has been open to the voices of all ES members. when stone came asking us to end it a week or so ago (remember stone? you came asking, why? well numerous of your members came to you, do you remember? well those members also messaged me), it wasn't me that decided to keep going, as pointed out, VS has been able to do little more then harass ES main account a little, so we asked the members and they said hell no. they were having too much fun.

so if anything, ES has pis.s.ed off VS yeah, so many people. people we are warring o.O are we supposed to hug and sing together? i bet pigs would like that ;-)

shall i mention your masses on me? all three of you that sab me? see, that wouldn't be fair as i am sure it isn't a true reflection of the number of sabbers you have, just like the "7" or "9" that you guys keep claiming were the only ones in on the mass. HELLO it damages you to try and sab, so like your members, our members don't all try if they know they will fail. it is kinda like beating your head on the wall (like warring ES). there were 12 people massing VS yesterday. deny it all you want, but damn, was some awesome damages done. very painful to allot of VS members.

now, lets talk a little about your members.

myth - new player
tango - new player
outlaw - new player

what? can't keep members? LOL

how many more accounts have traded. to me, thats just like them quitting. so then we have to start all over again owning the new owner till they realize it is pointless to war ES.

now for you that keep posting ES members that have left. once again i refer you back to THE FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD. do the math.

ALSO, the ones that left ES didn't leave ES so much as THEY STOPPED PLAYING, on the other hand, a HUGE number left VS to keep playing, but to get AWAY FROM VS. what part of that is so hard to understand?

put the two lists side by side and a CLEAR message is visible ;-).

compounded by the starting numbers...... there really is no other points to be made.

you tried VS, i give you that, hats off to your members that are taking and giving a beating. sorry your leaders just don't get it. err, your leader that is.

to VS members:

all of you that i have talked to about your leader, he is a decent guy, and you are right, pride does get in the way of sense sometimes. but if he listened to you, that is the key, he would get over it. if ES was asking me, or the other admins to end it like VS members have done, we WOULD have ended. ES members all have a voice, and this age more than ever we have worked as one. i am sorry your LEADER doesn't do the same for you.

~rich

Elfentech
11th November 2009, 02:02 PM
this thread is hilarious, love the parts about taking big accounts down, it cant be done unless a complete idiot running it.....the best you can do is keep the account static, still growing men but not many stats as repairs after being sabbed an sabbing yaself take it all.

Thank you for making the point. :)
I was afraid ES members haven't realised it yet.

ViralSt0rm
11th November 2009, 02:03 PM
Wow, what can I say? Its sad when this and that is said to do what and who says where and why. In short, ES sees nothing cept Key. Stes, you bleed out long ago, as shown in your sig, goodbye. Tango(the real owner) hasnt abaddoned his alliance since he started playing in age 4 KOC, even through the wars with BSS, nough said about your speculation. Hmmm whats left to say? ES< VS, why? Cuz besides midnightsun, and maybe shiningstar(before he joined ES), no1 has any respect for your chain and hasnt since age 1 RoC or age 8 KOC. Take your pick, either are well oiled arguments.

Ohh ya, new player? I been around alot longer than anyone you got left in your chain..... Myths new account owner been VS co leader since the beginning.... and havoc? really dude? You gonna try to dis the only player you claim is doing damage and we are selling to get to you(pfft). HAHA least the old members had real reasons to leave like life, which i dont see you have one ^_^

stes_1
11th November 2009, 02:13 PM
i love it....the internet hard ons are coming out here lol
yours is long overdue viralinfection.....

i aint here to make any new friends, to talk to over msn/irc i have plenty in real life. i dont need people to think anything other than im a wanker and after what ya wrote i very pleased as i have acheived what i wanted to do, get people to hate me..shit hot man ya made me day.

but lets face it ur aint nothing special i mean ur account isn't even urs or anything u have done..so goodbye to you too

ViralSt0rm
11th November 2009, 02:15 PM
i love it....the internet hard ons are coming out here lol
yours is long overdue viralinfection.....

i aint here to make any new friends, to talk to other msn/irc i have plenty in real life. i dont need people to think anything other than im a wanker and after what ya wrote i very pleased as i have acheived what i wanted to do, get people to hate me..shit hot man ya made me day

haha poor stes_1

RichOahu_ES
11th November 2009, 02:20 PM
don't you love that everyone that gets owned and run out of arguments they bring RL into it?

what a weak argument. we all have real lives. i work 45 hours a week and more (am middle managment so my hours are whenever needed, (i have drivers on the road 6 days a week 24 hours). i also play numerous other games

watch a few fav shows each week. play with my sons, harrass my 19 year old daughter, fix things around the house, go out to dinner, tons of other RL things. RoC is NOT hard to play. this weekend i have two friends from canada coming over for a visit for dinner, then saturday night i am going to another frinds party to watch some paperview boxing event, sucks as then i have to record the free UFC fights.... saturday morning and afternoon my wife has a list of repairs around the house.... RL is endless LOL

is is soo stupid to try and say raa raa raa you have no life if your on the internet.

whatever dude, it is so lame.

EDIT:

here is some messages i got over the past week and half or so from VS members. i have more, but it is so damn hard to find them in all the messages i get, so in a quick search, i found there. i have WAY MORE, couldn't find some i wanted... real juicey, talking about how members have asked stone to end it... damit! put in a search feture please!!! alot of VS members and i talk ALOT so finding the good messages is a bit hard, not going to look at them all ;-)

From: VS MEMBER01 Sent: 4 hours 4 minutes 58 seconds ago Subject: Re: None
You first read this message 3 hours 55 minutes 10 seconds ago

well maybe im looking for a deal
because i might join ES next again in return of leaving me alone for the rest of age 3
haven't sab yet ES in more than 24h

:)

| my idea of no deals is just join. we give boosts to all active members.
|
| as far as partnerships, thats if entire alliances want to join, they can just get in chain any place, no click deals, nothing. but we would then support each other in actions and wars if needed.
|
| what i am tryignt o avoid is all the hard feelings with click rotations and click deals.
|
| .---------------------------
| | hi Key
| |
| | is joining your alliance somekind of partnership?

From: VS MEMBER02 Sent: 5 days 21 hours 31 minutes 37 seconds ago Subject: None
You first read this message 5 days 21 hours 20 minutes 11 seconds ago
seems like you dont like my spy :P, im really close to not being able to recon at all :\ but my spy keeps getting sabbed down lol same thing each day

From: VS MEMBER03 (not active) Sent: 1 week 18 hours 17 minutes 21 seconds ago Subject: Re: None
You first read this message 1 week 18 hours 10 minutes 9 seconds ago
eh who said i was trying jus remember karma :)

this account is dying like it matters

From: VS member04 Sent: 1 week 4 days 5 hours 54 minutes 32 seconds ago Subject: None
You first read this message 1 week 4 days 4 hours 43 minutes 24 seconds ago
left the VS as you see and there are other guys that follow me

I send them a mail to stop al action on es and chain there alliance
can you give them time to do that and don't take any action on them please

there are a few member that are not that much online jet so they haven't read the mail

greatzzz
VS member04

From: VS MEMBER 05 Sent: 1 week 4 days 10 hours 17 minutes 21 seconds ago Subject: None
You first read this message 1 week 4 days 4 hours 39 minutes 39 seconds ago
You can have your people stop sabbing me. I left over 7 hours ago.

pigsfoot
11th November 2009, 03:13 PM
I play with my sons, harrass my 19 year old daughter

Now those pics I don't have :icon_eek:

||VS|Tango|VS||
11th November 2009, 03:41 PM
Now now. Jeez people. Now To key_es, 6 hours until I sabb agian. up 5 from 1 or 2 times getting in. Imma cause you alittle bit of damage. Like i said before Fighting with words is useless i let the facts speak.

Viral st0rMs 73 919
EliteSabbers 58 730

Um.. Owned?