PDA

View Full Version : Red Phoenix

red_phoenix
20th December 2004, 11:09 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alliance Name: Red Phoenix

Alliance Member Count (on forums): 101

Alliance Forum Link: Http://www.RpAlliance.tk

Brief description of your alliance:
I am Josh, a co-leader of Red Phoenix, An Allance For All KoC Players. The Main Purpose Of Red Phoenix Is To Help Every Player In Our Alliance Get Stronger, Therefor Making Our Alliance Stronger. Some Of The Things WEe Offer Are As Follows;

1. Our Recruiters, One Reason We Are So Strong. We Use LoP And Now The New CR, These Will Be Yours To If You Join.

2. Our Tips And Tricks Board Will Be Open To You And All Of Your Officers, Improving The Way We All Play. And Increaseing The Power Of Our Alliance.

3. Our Protection Is Unwavering, At The Moment Six Of Out Members Have Strike Actions Of Over 25 Million. Also Over 10 Members With Their Spy Over 50 Million, All Willing To Help For A Cause.

4. Sell-Offs, Our Alliance Is Well Known For Our Sell Offs. Five A Week Each Ranging Between One And 100 Million, That 500 Million A Week! You Will Be Edgeable For These If You Join.

5. Active Forms, Theres Always Someone Around To Help.

Also we have Two Other Alliances Under Us, If You Are A Leader Of A Alliance/Clan And You Want Your Members To Gain All These Advantages PM Here On GUA, Post On The Forum, Or E-mail greengorrila07@yahoo.com

Red Phoenix

~ Approved = Tytrox

killer_89
24th December 2004, 02:05 AM
Hey are you interested in a merge of some sorts???Im looking to merge with small clans to make a bigger and more active clan...If you are interested please mail me in KOC my nick is killer_89...I promise that you will not be made to "sell your soul" to a bigger clan...We can make a deal of some sorts...My clans name is the shadow dragons...Looking to hear from you soon...Thanks...

If you wish to negotiate with an alliance, please PM their leader. The recruitment threads are for recruitment and potential member's questions, not alliance negotiations. ~VegnaBlitz

imdashit
28th December 2004, 02:39 AM
who is the leader of this alliance? is it aids_ AKA washer? i think it is cuz they renamed this alliance it used to be "aids_ clan" if aids_ is the leader i would like you infor me you guys that he stole a LaCN members account and sold it off so if you joined his alliance please be careful

Don't accuse members of breaking KoC rules in their own recruitment thread, especially without proof. If you have proof, then you should email it to a KoC Administrator, but do not start or encourage flaming of their GUA thread. ~VegnaBlitz

Blitz
3rd January 2005, 02:32 AM
I've known Red Phoenix for a while, and this alliance that he has started has really taken off quickly! A great player with experience in leading alliances, and a great-looking forum as well. :D You'll meet many friendly, helpful, and trustworthy allies in RP. I'd definetly recommend joining. :)

red_phoenix
4th January 2005, 03:42 PM
There is Currently 54 Members, w00t!

Blitz
4th January 2005, 04:11 PM
Red Phoenix is one of the fastest growing alliances in Kings of Chaos. If you're looking to join one of the best new alliances for Age 4, look no further than Red Phoenix. :)

strip_is_here
4th January 2005, 04:21 PM
If your a small alliance and want to get into a clan with lots of benefits for your alliance, then this place is right for you, I brought my Clan over here and my officers and myself our ranks have all jumped from RPs huge sell offs for doing small things. The forums are becoming very active their is almost always somebody on. They also use a couple recruiters, but thats not our main purpose but they do help alot!

sorry such a large post im just in such awe :)

red_phoenix
4th January 2005, 05:36 PM
just got a couple new members! yea! check out the forums,
http://www.RpAlliance.tk

strip_is_here
4th January 2005, 09:56 PM
Red Phoenix Is Ready For Age 4! Check The Forums For Lastest News

Blitz
5th January 2005, 02:23 AM
---------Attention--------
All GuA Members:
The Next Five Members To Join The Forum Will Get A 2 million gold sell off. Within The Next hour Only. Also You Must Post Once In The Join Here Section.

http://www.RpAlliance.tk
Besides Red Phoenix, find me an alliance that does more for it's new members? Look around the Round Table, and find me one, and I'll be very impressed...RP is the only alliance I've ever seen with these great offers for new members. :D

red_phoenix
5th January 2005, 09:42 AM
It is confirmed that next age The Dreaded Alliance, and The Annihilation Alliance our joining our command chain. Welcome guys!

strip_is_here
7th January 2005, 04:09 PM
The annihilation alliance is now joining the command chain :)

ToRX
7th January 2005, 06:07 PM
how come u guys post that u have autobuyers and senders on ur forum

isnt that just asking to get caught?????

strip
8th January 2005, 01:45 AM
please dont post irrelevant tidbits of information in our recruitment thread :) lol

red_phoenix
8th January 2005, 03:28 PM
Our members have made a total of 592 posts
We have 71 registered members
The newest member is Mattesti

:) come check it out, were growing everyday, and were active

rpalliance.tk :)

strip
8th January 2005, 11:35 PM
Our members have made a total of 653 posts
We have 72 registered members
The newest member is axel_killer

Lord Viper Covakel
9th January 2005, 11:45 AM
Definatly an active forum, there is almost always someone to talk to. Our rank swell with new mambers every day. Check it out!

Lord Viper Covakel
10th January 2005, 12:14 PM
If you're looking for an Alliance that has good communication and there i always someone around to help, look no futher than Red Phenix (http://red-phoenix.cjb.net/), with a stady inflow of new recruits, this Alliance is growing at a stready pace. Now with 81 members who have made a total of 858 posts.

Dark Rider
11th January 2005, 07:59 AM
Rp is a very good alliance to join everyone there is so friendly and willing to help you out with what ever you need. There sell offs are great if you really need the money on KOC at that time. I would highly recomend them to join there alliance. Nice work guys

red_phoenix
12th January 2005, 03:27 PM
there are now 128 members in the command chain :)

strip
12th January 2005, 06:56 PM
Another small chain is joining, giving us a grand total of 137 for next age. :)

And our team over in Quebec is working on a recruiter :)

Diaboli
12th January 2005, 09:56 PM
we are up to 82 members and have over 1000 posts

sythus
13th January 2005, 02:45 PM
Starting at 3:30 PM Central time the spam contest begins. Who ever gets the most posts in our spam forum within the next 24 hours gets a 10 million gold sell off.

s8.invisionfree.com/red_phoenix if your interested

red_phoenix
13th January 2005, 05:26 PM
anyone can be in the spam contest you dont have to be a member just go and register :) or be a guest with yoru koc name :)

sythus
14th January 2005, 04:12 PM
Our members have made a total of 1,426 posts
We have 85 registered members
The newest member is dragno901

red_phoenix
15th January 2005, 10:46 AM
Acary has won the 10 million gold sell off for the spam off! in second place was AI_Hoodz

Diaboli
16th January 2005, 11:03 AM
oh yes I did, and 10 million gold helps a whole lot, but lithium said I could save it for age 4, which im going to do

red_phoenix
18th January 2005, 04:43 PM
Yesterday king_lardass sold off too skipowder who got around 66million and another member who got 100million, this was just a random act of kindness come on in and check us out :)

rp

Stormsky
20th January 2005, 10:07 AM
Very active alliance, not only recruiting tons of members now, but also on the forum and on the battlefield. New members receive help here!

Diaboli
20th January 2005, 08:45 PM
and he's ranked number 19

listen to him

Inevitable
20th January 2005, 11:26 PM
Red Pheonix is definetly a great place to be! these guys can give out as much help as needed, and they definetly pay alot of attetion to each of their members! they have quite a few topo players that can give you protection and wont think twice about letting you get picked on! stop by and check them out!

Diaboli
21st January 2005, 11:46 PM
stormsky ranked 19th overall just recently joined red phoenix

lithium_
22nd January 2005, 09:49 AM
Our members have made a total of 2,242 posts

:wash:

we are verry active theres always someone to have a spam off with, if you win a spam off you will be added to the hall of fame :)

red_phoenix
22nd January 2005, 10:07 AM
Hey! Why Are You Still Reading This? After Reading All The Great Benfits Why Haven't You Joined? Spam Off Winners Also Get Other Prizes To :)

lithium_
23rd January 2005, 03:28 PM
Are you ready? To do good? If you join the chain and put (yourname)-RP
(yourname)_RP, RP_(yourname), or something as that sort for next age you will be givin 500 click credits. . Bling Bling!

red_phoenix
25th January 2005, 03:44 PM
99 members! And 2,766 posts! We are very active, and remember the name change500 clicks!

ArKane-RP
25th January 2005, 09:35 PM
very nice alliance. I got immediate response when I applied and the admins are very welcoming! Feel free to apply to a great alliance. Red Phoenix is awesome :icon_lol:

Inevitable
26th January 2005, 08:27 PM
Red Phoenix is definetly the place to be! these guys are a rapid growing alliance that enjoys have fun with eachother! Red Phoenix has plenty of strong alliances so you will have plenty of protection, and they have alot of active memebers that can answer any and all of your questions! So stop by today and be a part of a great new thing!! Join now @ Http://www.RpAlliance.tk

red_phoenix
27th January 2005, 12:29 AM
The Red Phoenix Alliance Is Currently Putting Together Our Command Chain For Age 4, You Will Be Surpised By The Numbers, Everyone Will, Even I Was. All in all its about 4 times the size I thought It Would Be.

Theres Always Room For More :) The Sooner You Join The Better. ;)

Http://www.s8.invisionfree.com/red_phoenix

Our members have made a total of 2,970 posts
We have 101 registered members

Inevitable
27th January 2005, 10:59 PM
The Red Phoenix Alliance is a rapidly growing alliance that will definetly take KOC by storm in Age 4!!! Red Phoenix already has a huge command chain and plenty of heavy hitters to protect newer players! The Forums board just looks great and there is a ton to do in them! I think that anyone out there should join up with Red Phoenix! sign up today @ Http://www.s8.invisionfree.com/red_phoenix

Diaboli
28th January 2005, 10:56 PM
now up to 103 members and over 3000 posts

red_phoenix
31st January 2005, 08:36 AM
Check out our new banners!

Inevitable
31st January 2005, 08:40 PM
Red Phoenix is definetly the place to be! these guys are a rapid growing alliance that enjoys have fun with eachother! The Forums board just looks great and there is a ton to do in them! These guys can give out as much help as needed, and they definetly pay alot of attetion to each of their members! So stop by today and join up @ Http://www.s8.invisionfree.com/red_phoenix

lithium_
3rd February 2005, 08:51 AM
Check out all the new Public Service Announcement banner series! :violin: :)

http://s8.invisionfree.com/red_phoenix/index.php?showtopic=332&st=0&#last

Diaboli
3rd February 2005, 09:02 PM
111 members 3,258 posts

makerofpain
5th February 2005, 05:01 PM
Hey,

I just joined Red Phoenix and its great. They offer their members all kinds of help and protection. It a great place to meet new people also. Id suggest it to anyone looking to go up in the ranks.

sythus
5th February 2005, 09:55 PM
:goldfish:
This is our jingle for phoenix
We wrote a song for Phoenix
The super clan that provides a helping hand
Until you sabb a member
Did you know that they are real cool
Even though they arent from liverpool (lol)
The clan that gives back RP

lol

SonofDestiny
6th February 2005, 02:58 AM
Red Phoenix is a great clan, with great members! I think that our friendships go further than just KoC. There are people that are really nice talking to. If you're looking for a new alliance: choose Red Phoenix! We have the time to help you and we're not like those top 100 players who only care about themselves (not everyone is like that, but most of them are!)
I'm trying to get a few alliances done for RP, but everyone wants us to join their chains:S I just don't get why we have to join them.. why don't they join us:P?

maverick
6th February 2005, 06:17 AM
I have joined u but i cannot find the JOIN HERE section.

Diaboli
6th February 2005, 07:55 AM
its the first forum section you can see, first one from the top

lithium_
6th February 2005, 02:34 PM
My friend just pointed out that the banner is the communism flag lol

red_phoenix
6th February 2005, 03:34 PM
http://s8.invisionfree.com/red_phoenix/index.php?showforum=12

- join here section

maverick
7th February 2005, 11:31 AM
Do The Weapons,fortifications,siege Weapons Etc. Get Reseted

red_phoenix
7th February 2005, 03:05 PM
Yes they do

lithium_
14th February 2005, 08:22 AM
It is confirmed! Our recruiter will be realeased in the spring :-D

woot

sythus
17th February 2005, 09:34 AM
lith is currently organizing the mini groups :)

red_phoenix
17th February 2005, 03:22 PM
Mini group 1:

Chaotic Phoenix by: samurai
Go join him :)

pitagora
18th February 2005, 01:06 PM
in age4 we will also have our own recruiter to use...of course u can use other big recruiters in the same time to get even more soldiers.