PDA

View Full Version : RF claiming win again :))

Kartel_
25th September 2009, 05:26 PM
Just thought i would share this with everyone warrig each other. Especially the other ranker chains who started well but forget they play to win :))

From: StewisRelentless Sent: 17 seconds ago Subject: Re: None
This message is new
erm so why did they truce u tell me ? yeh we dead go make rf are dead post on gua again worked last time face it and shut up lol

.---------------------------
| but they were winning u guys
| u did not have a chance
| tll beat u guys dead
|
| .---------------------------
| | kartel phnx biggest shot in the foot was hitting fury hes leaves so does tehre growth and kartel kartel tll wud u believe int came to us and ask for a truce
| |
| | .---------------------------
| | | u dont win when i sab
| | | u win cuz most of ROC are dummies lmao
| | | phnx getting in a war with tll (like u said shot in the foot)
| | | tll trucing rf when they had rf beat to a pulp (another shot in the foot)
| | | KOC is just a small chain of ppl who sab and quit when the age get boring
| | | we cant change the whole age alone
| | | but we sure put alot of damage in who we war
| | | however we can never do damage like tll or phnx
| | | hence a war with either of them will kill rf
| | | but u guy are smart cowards
| | | you dont war people like that
| | | you slide under the radar and avoid them and beg for peace because u know that way u will enver win an age
| | | :))
| | | if that how u play that how u must
| | | but not my style
| | |
| | | | | | | | | .---------------------------
| | | | | | | | | | i hope so everytime u do we win and thats what we want
| | | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | | | .---------------------------
| | | | | | | | | | | hehehe and ia m doing what i love to do
| | | | | | | | | | | sab everyone in rf
| | | | | | | | | | | will be doing it next age again
| | | | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | | | | .---------------------------
| | | | | | | | | | | | lol na ur sell poket change lol and kartel u know anyone who clicks mroe than u and banks more than u will beat u it simple think about it simple easy math mroe gold = more stats nub shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh go to bed
| | | | | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | | | | | .---------------------------
| | | | | | | | | | | | | hahahaha that was funny
| | | | | | | | | | | | | stew u honestly think one on one you are a better player than me?
| | | | | | | | | | | | | lmao
| | | | | | | | | | | | | one on one i am better than all of rf
| | | | | | | | | | | | | You are so lame i thought rf did not want to win this age :))
| | | | | | | | | | | | | you can fool some but u cant fool me
| | | | | | | | | | | | | u will have my sell to contend with to pull that imaginary win :))
| | | | | | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | | | | | | .---------------------------
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | lol i bought cc from people for rf main that how u win sorry i forgot u dont wanna do that my bad lol btw wheres ur da i cud by what u got with 2 turns witchhh, god kartel i love u one day ur realise ur worse than me and i think u will kill urself

Meh you dont have to sab or war rf but for goodness sake grow some brains and RANK.

RANKING 101

1. Avoid stupid wars over egos (Sabbers will always have bigger egos than you unless your name is StewFish)
2. Click or develop a click System that will grow your main and potential sell accounts
3. When and if you get in a war with sabbers STFU and just retaliate (when u talk they get more fuel to sab **cough** phnx)
4. Diplomacy before force is your best option
5. End the Phnx vs TLL war already its just a pissing contest now
6. if your chain contains Richarge or the_nba_player or Pfilfifer (however you pronounce that) Kick them imediately they will cause your demise or SHUT THEM UP
7. HAVE AND PLAN AND STICK TO IT DAMMIT.

fistsofthor
25th September 2009, 05:49 PM
so, do you agree that RF won, or not?

Kartel_
25th September 2009, 06:05 PM
so, do you agree that RF won, or not?

nah was just bored and this guy posted this to me so i felt like sharing his thoughts lmao.

RF only beat the other chains because they RANK

the others FAIL at it. TLM is too selfish and think their clicks can win the game without help from others.
Phnx full of trouble makes, figure they should just be a sab chain and done with it
we only have one ranking chain in ROC
although rf lose every war they been in they won the age cuz they also sneaked cowardly out of every war they been in

fistsofthor
25th September 2009, 06:08 PM
nah was just bored and this guy posted this to me so i felt like sharing his thoughts lmao.

RF only beat the other chains because they RANK

the others FAIL at it. TLM is too selfish and think their clicks can win the game without help from others.
Phnx full of trouble makes, figure they should just be a sab chain and done with it
we only have one ranking chain in ROC
although rf lose every war they been in they won the age cuz they also sneaked cowardly out of every war they been in

Well, ranking is not everything. This game is partially about fun. And, imo wars tend to be fun.

Vrasp
25th September 2009, 07:49 PM
Dumb thread is dumb.

"You suck." "Nou!"

Vredesbyrd
25th September 2009, 07:54 PM
hmm .. ranking 101 .. /me take notes.

You making ROC Guides now or is it just another attemt to make others do your wars? Kinda getting a bit old that last part.

edit: What I would find interresting is a Guide on "How to make others boost and click for you age after age 101" .. you would be perfect to write it kartel.

Kartel_
25th September 2009, 08:35 PM
Given (+)

yashicat [KOC] 715,171 ( my gf who was kind enough to help me by tranfering me some clicks)

for those who are mathematically challenged thats a grand total of = 1195589 + 930000(estimated UP for a month)

New total = 2125589

Total Fighting Force: 2,686,344

Total TFF - generated TFF(without leeching) : 2686344 - 2125589 = 560755

I leeched A whopping 560755 from my officer hehehe

Now for NaymarIsNotRelentless leeching

~RF~ Vrasp 2,964,467 Humans #7
~RF~ Vredesbyrd 3,440,021 Elves #34
~RF~ meeker 2,434,822 Elves #135

StewisRelentless [~RF~] 1,321,607 2 (credits bought for naymar)

No need to even go further its clear that RF main is the leeching champion :D

Vredesbyrd
25th September 2009, 08:47 PM
Wrong , you leeched 1,275 mill cc from officers and gf, thats 2,6 times your own clicking. How many players can say they get that age after age, I know none except you.

And RF main changes age after age, your always there getting full boost from officers and gf and what not.

If I was to guess Id guess your cc is not even really yours but your gf on home visits lol
But then again maybe thats what ya call a happy ending at your place ..
:laughing:

fistsofthor
25th September 2009, 09:24 PM
Wrong , you leeched 1,275 mill cc from officers and gf, thats 2,6 times your own clicking. How many players can say they get that age after age, I know none except you.

And RF main changes age after age, your always there getting full boost from officers and gf and what not.

If I was to guess Id guess your cc is not even really yours but your gf on home visits lol

You have obviously never met a player who plays KoC by the name of baigo, or pretty much any other main. for that matter...

I mean, baigo has a unit production of 640 soldiers per day, does not click at all, and has a tff of over 20 million. So, please figure that one out.

Kartel_
25th September 2009, 09:30 PM

So ur excuse for naymar leeching is serious crap loool

and u say my gf sending me transfers counts as leeching
and i am twice the projected size i am because my officers clicked loool. Ask my officer where most of them were this age.

I boosted them and will do it again. Plus i sold to my officers every age so far.
Has any rf main account sold to any ally or even to his officer at the end of the age ?????

Their u go
I give what i get back times times
RF main only leech

ZAR
25th September 2009, 09:37 PM
You have obviously never met a player who plays KoC by the name of baigo, or pretty much any other main. for that matter...

I mean, baigo has a unit production of 640 soldiers per day, does not click at all, and has a tff of over 20 million. So, please figure that one out.

Jormund is even longer than Rouen and me around ...

Kartel, PLEASE join RF RoC and KoC and write guides for all our members, seriously :)

Edit: There is a reason for having a "main" - selfish people that have their GF play text-based MMOs canīt comprehend this I guess :)

fistsofthor
25th September 2009, 09:45 PM
Has any rf main account sold to any ally or even to his officer at the end of the age ?????

Isn't the purpose of a main account to have (at age end) best rank possible to preserve in history the strength of its alliance?

And, wouldn't that make the purpose of a main account be to accept sell-offs from other alliances accounts in order to show off the power of that alliance?

Vredesbyrd
25th September 2009, 10:02 PM
Jormund is even longer than Rouen and me around ...

Kartel, PLEASE join RF RoC and KoC and write guides for all our members, seriously :)

Edit: There is a reason for having a "main" - selfish people that have their GF play text-based MMOs canīt comprehend this I guess :)

hehe ^^
"I can't go out today, bussy with gf .. shes doing my .. erm clicking" lol

Kartel_
25th September 2009, 11:07 PM
Isn't the purpose of a main account to have (at age end) best rank possible to preserve in history the strength of its alliance?

And, wouldn't that make the purpose of a main account be to accept sell-offs from other alliances accounts in order to show off the power of that alliance?

only if you ranking
and i am not saying what they are doing is wrong because they are ranking
i am just replying to Jawman when he said i am leeching
his main is the biggest leecher in the game every age :erm:

fistsofthor
25th September 2009, 11:14 PM
only if you ranking

Or, you could look at is as though they choose someone who has the sole purpose of waking up 4 times a night to bank before they become big enough that they can no longer be attacked.

That person gets to be the main. They have to bank constantly as the alliance shoves a bunch of growth their way. I mean, its a good strategy, but its not like the main is having uber fun while banking all day, buying cc when possible, setting up growth deals as needed, and doing whatever else it takes to grow biggest and keep all of his or her gold.

I mean, I think if you are your girlfriend have a few hours free together, you could at least spend some of it doing something better than clicking. But hey, that's just me.

And, if you can get people to give you growth, kudos to you. If you taught your officers how to play the game, and in exchange you get growth, that seems like a fair exchange.

Vredesbyrd
26th September 2009, 01:25 AM
only if you ranking

RF main does click back and RF main click a ton more than you every age.
Thats a fact. Nam is no different.

You on the other hand is a proven leecher not just in growth but also in wars making sure the biggest sab clans is on your side in every war you do and if they are not, your on GUA trying your best to make them join it.
This thread is just another example :icon_laug

fistsofthor
26th September 2009, 01:49 AM
in wars making sure the biggest sab clans is on your side in every war you do and if they are not, your on GUA trying your best to make them join it.

That just sounds like smart game play. Making sure the biggest sab clan is on his side. Sounds like smart politics to me. I don't see how you can blame a guy for doing something smart.

SleepingDragon
26th September 2009, 02:36 AM
That just sounds like smart game play. Making sure the biggest sab clan is on his side. Sounds like smart politics to me. I don't see how you can blame a guy for doing something smart.

I don't think Jormund meant it was an inherently bad thing, but when Kartel (or his nephew) is constantly trying to poop on the same alliance, brag about how awesome his sabbing is, and make threads to rally support for his cause when it's obvious Kartel is the only one that has enough time to hate RF as much as he does...it's going a little overboard when he hasn't done anything on his own.

Not to knock Kartel's style, I see him giving growth to lots of different people out of the kindness of his heart, but it's like he plays solely for the day RF comes in second place so he can take credit for it. Not worth it, especially when he apparently has a girlfriend. :sneakout:

SabSquad
26th September 2009, 05:54 AM
this thread is lols indeed

i dont know about the leeching stuff and and all, i just noticed from a certain point alot of RF account were sold empty and just stood there banking turns

the moment their leaders lost first place on roc they seemed to have fallen asleep, i farmed the shit outta their ass but didnt see a single retaliate anymore

i dunno what the plans are for RF now, maybe they saw the competition (fury etc) and just called it a day

np for me though, i dont like aaR eFies

TheLoneSpirit
26th September 2009, 06:37 AM
omg kartel

u keep falling into stew's traps

whats the point in making this useless thread

TLL and RF makes a ceasefire cause we both felt it was a mutual thing and we agreed for it .

Why do you bother so much . just sab like others in KOC are doing and get over it

boring and pointless threads are just that ... boring and pointless

RoC classifies wins as ending rank 1 . If you want to change the ranking system so that winner is the one who sabs the most , talk to fury to change the ranking system . no use gloating about attack/ sab stats and claiming top spot.

Maybe if you want to actually get a #1 overall try to sab AND get #1 in the final ranking and quit making useless spam threads . its getting boring dragging people to read BS.

~TLS

oh and sabsquat

when u farmed me on my old account , i sabed u back . Oh maybe u didnt see me cause i ghosted in on u ? or maybe u didnt realize i swapped accounts ... stop being RoC's 2nd biggest nub *#1 nub spot was occupied*

ZAR
26th September 2009, 07:11 AM
Actually I was missing SabSquad in this thread, I am happy he is doing well and letting us know he is alive and kicking, him posting in this thread gives a lot of flavor to the perspective.

Kartel_
26th September 2009, 07:13 AM
hahahaha to all the funnies :<3::<3:
Jawman made a funny :lol:
SkippingDragman made a funny too :icon_laug

all i remember is KOC winning in wars 3 to 0. to the point where one of your leaders came on GUA begging us to stop killing rf. And ofcourse you having no integrity or pride. All you remember is you winning the age :D

Nice acheivement and all but I prefer win wars than submit and win ages.

and about me hating rf LMAO hahaahahahaha ???????

So I hate RF so much they strarted chaining me 3rd week of the age even though i did not touch them?
or I hate them so that before i retaliated i pmed stewFrog and asked why i was being sabbed before retaliating.
My response was I was inchain with CDE who was warring rf so i am getting chained too. loool

Your attempt to bully FAILED....I chained all your inchain allies and made them run as retaliation and in the end i am satisfied farming 3 bil a night frm rf and sabbing over 100 bil

even if you win the age i win the warzzzzz :P

as far as me asking the others to sab u here thats dumb. Its clear here

Meh you dont have to sab or war rf but for goodness sake grow some brains and RANK.

If phnx and TLM rank rf will not beat them

same way RF can never win KOC in a war :icon_laug:icon_laug:<3:

and notice TLS is posting damage control :P. He knows that stew big mouth almost got rf killed a couple age back, now he is trying u null it early :lol:

TheLoneSpirit
26th September 2009, 07:18 AM
actually the reason i posted in this thread is that its kinda irritating to see these kinda useless threads

and kartel , dont act like u wouldnt sab RF if RF wouldnt sab you

Its ur mission every age to sab RF . If u were in chain with our enemy u would be sabbed , just like anyone who were in RF chain were sabbed. You dont get special treatment for being kartel's chain. If you dont want to be sabbed and be involved , u could have left CDE. But u know u WANT to be involved.

now just quit making ghey posts and let ppl play the rest of the age without these headachey posts and threads already

Pr0nStar
26th September 2009, 07:25 AM
i don't understand how RF can have such huge egos, yet not want to be the center of attention...something just doesn't add up here...

Kartel_
26th September 2009, 07:50 AM
actually the reason i posted in this thread is that its kinda irritating to see these kinda useless threads

Lol and imagine all that headachey crap came from stewFrog lol. All i added was ranking 101 :evilimu::<3:

and kartel , dont act like u wouldnt sab RF if RF wouldnt sab you
Its ur mission every age to sab RF .

lol paranoia, even though history shows that rf started every fight up to date with me. the age sabato account won rf did not touch me KOC did not touch rf :P:evilimu::evilimu:

If u were in chain with our enemy u would be sabbed , just like anyone who were in RF chain were sabbed. You dont get special treatment for being kartel's chain. If you dont want to be sabbed and be involved , u could have left CDE. But u know u WANT to be involved.

So in other words since we are in war with rf, and tll in chain with us, if they dont want to get chained the must leave?:confused:

Or if bss or phnx join me or vici-versa you will chain them too?:confused:

loool this is funny you know, cuz your whole post is a lie and very inaccurate :<3:

Vredesbyrd
26th September 2009, 09:36 AM
hahahaha to all the funnies :<3::<3:
Jawman made a funny :lol:
SkippingDragman made a funny too :icon_laug

wow great comeback ..

all i remember is KOC winning in wars 3 to 0. to the point where one of your leaders came on GUA begging us to stop killing rf. And ofcourse you having no integrity or pride. All you remember is you winning the age :D

lol riight :laughing:

2 ages ago you had to provoke ES to join you against RF for us to notice we were in a war. You were all over GUA taunting them how "they had to war RF, how could they not" .. same tactic you always use.
You and KOC did not much. ES was tough though, no denying of that and we never have.

Last age nobody could do much dmg to anyone.

This age again TLL came to your rescue or else you would never have had much of an account. They even boosted you a ton. But once you swaped place with Kindred your growth stopped, I alone has gained almost a mill on you in what? 2 weeks? lol
TOP leecher = Kartel

Just face it KOC consist of 3-4 sabbers and thats it.
You are nothing like TLL or ES.

Kartel_
26th September 2009, 09:47 AM
wow great comeback ..

2 ages ago you had to provoke ES to join you against RF for us to notice we were in a war. You were all over GUA taunting them how "they had to war RF, how could they not" .. same tactic you always use.
You and KOC did not much. ES was tough though, no denying of that and we never have.

This age again TLL came to your rescue or else you would never have had much of an account. They even boosted you a ton. But once you swaped place with Kindred your growth stopped, I alone has gained almost a mill on you in what? 2 weeks? lol
TOP leecher = Kartel

no i am not like tll of ES i am like 10 times smaller and have less fire power.
Now as far as 2 ages ago when u said ES rescued me from rf LMAO
mate are u delusional
We warred rf alone most of the time. All your allies left u when we started warring that age. ES made post requests to support me. Their are post on ES board with me replying NO. On Gua in that same thread their are posts with me begging Custos and Keys not to get involve. Lol dont let me pull logs :P

In the end ES found a reason to war rf base on farming and they joined the war beating u to a pulp faster than i did :D

You then did a VERY shamefull thing and posted an apology that was so long that ROUEN (co-founder of rf now GUA mod) suspended it cuz it was too long to be a sig. HAHAHAHAHAHA

This age their are things said and done behind the scenes that you dont need to know about, cmon i dont want to rattle your marbles too much

And you say tll boosted me :O

Are you crazy???:confused:

Kindred boosted me 100k and i am suppose to boost him 100k. before that KOC and TLL were not inchain this age yet. So TLL gave me 100k growth i never leeched on them.

Shush and stop spreading propoganda.

It would serve u better to prepare another apology letter.

I DARE YOU TO MAKE ME SUBMIT TO YOU

try for once to win a war against KOC. The cowards in RF can never make me submit. You have to do way better than that. :P

Vredesbyrd
26th September 2009, 10:08 AM
You posted all over GUA stuff how ES had to war RF and yes you did mention you dont want it but it was clearly a provocation to make them war us, I hate to repeat myself but neither you alone or KOC has ever made much dmg as long as i played anyway, cant say what happnend before that.

And only reason LoS posted a letter on GUA was to explain RF had to recompose.
It happened because RF made the error of going against innocent people like fury and TLM. At the time it was not considered the right thing to do so everyone stepped back to rethink and post was made that RF was gonna make changes and ther for pulled out of the wars. Seriously had 0 to do with you lol

edit: well it looked like TLL boosted you since you grew alloot with them under you and not much while under them. My bad if i saw wrong, ill take that part back.

Tapchou
26th September 2009, 10:20 AM
/me points at http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=73816.

Yeah, some input on teh beta plix?!

joly
26th September 2009, 10:36 AM
Give Kartel his own subgame in age 4, so he can sab RF and tell everyone how hard he owned them.
Also give him his own personal spamboard and ingame banner which states that RF never wins a war.

I like pigsfoot more and more each day.

<)". ."(>
( (..) )
'>....<'

SabSquad
26th September 2009, 11:01 AM
oh and sabsquat

when u farmed me on my old account , i sabed u back . Oh maybe u didnt see me cause i ghosted in on u ? or maybe u didnt realize i swapped accounts ... stop being RoC's 2nd biggest nub *#1 nub spot was occupied*

What who were you!?! i dont know your acc name this age

some RF nubs have TLS in their name how can i know wich one is yours? are you really grandpa tls? lamer namechange
still, yea you should have sabbed me back, dont change the fact i farm the shit out of RF's ass and i dont give a hoot about your empty roc ruining words

btw i think changing names is for people with no class (and guts) :) just saying, not important, but thats just what i think

@ ZAR: yes idd, i think im better than you, just to set things straight

Hahahahaha the biggest joke ever.
You just face it RF consist of 0 sabbers and thats it :) i have been laughing in your faces for ages and i dont see any result for your big RF words

so Jormund... :) LOL

Vredesbyrd
26th September 2009, 11:35 AM
What who were you!?! i dont know your acc name this age

some RF nubs have TLS in their name how can i know wich one is yours? are you really grandpa tls? lamer namechange
still, yea you should have sabbed me back, dont change the fact i farm the shit out of RF's ass and i dont give a hoot about your empty roc ruining words

btw i think changing names is for people with no class (and guts) :) just saying, not important, but thats just what i think

Hahahahaha the biggest joke ever.
You just face it RF consist of 0 sabbers and thats it :) i have been laughing in your faces for ages and i dont see any result for your big RF words

so Jormund... :) LOL

ORLY, last time i looked at your account it was worthless. I find it hard to belive that has changed much.

edit: so i assume sabsquad is yours? .. which means your tail has better stats than you, kinda funny.

SabSquad
26th September 2009, 11:42 AM
ORLY, last time i looked at your account it was worthless. I find it hard to belive that has changed much.

ORLY prove me that you didnt lie and didnt use a lame excuse again just now.
To be certain, ill compair it to yours. whats your acc name?

ps: please use your acc name on gua people (yes you RF, expecially you)

Vredesbyrd
26th September 2009, 11:49 AM
ORLY prove me that you didnt lie and didnt use a lame excuse again just now.
To be certain, ill compair it to yours. whats your acc name?

ps: please use your acc name on gua people (yes you RF, expecially you)

I didnt lie, your account still sucks and worthless to sab just like your posts lol
But now i remember, best to do is to ignore you, I just slipped for a moment, my bad.

Jankster
26th September 2009, 12:33 PM
wow great comeback ..

TOP leecher = Kartel

kartel and KOC never broke any deal with TLL.

Age 1 kartel asked on ES forum that it was only koC who was in action with RF(TLL was inchain ES and therefore on ES forum)

2 lies in the same post!
GUA mods: Do you get infraction for lying?
Then the post above should give 2, I can actually prove it!

Ohh actually 3 lies: Last age you could do alot of damage but it costs alot to do it.

Sry 4 lies: Nope kartel is not ES or TLL heīs kartel.

Kartel_
26th September 2009, 12:56 PM
And they keep saying that i do no damage to them.
But in a age where i warred only WAR and RF if you look at ROC history ages ago i did 2.4 trillion damage that age

Warred rf all age and WAR half of the age.

Top Sabbers
Sabber Damage Caused Rank
heks [-F-] 2,426,033,086,216 Gold #1
Kartel_ [KOC] 2,207,643,713,826 Gold #2
bigman [ES] 1,527,305,604,708 Gold #3
AoD [ES] 1,362,568,677,699 Gold #4
StewRF [~RF~] 1,164,991,316,943 Gold #5
Danny_Boy [ES] 1,095,870,499,721 Gold #6
Namyar [~RF~] 1,073,938,244,068 Gold #7
Sabby [KOC] 1,039,170,715,209 Gold #8
studstar [TLL] 1,030,334,713,205 Gold #9
kavallier [CDEVCS] 1,003,794,201,592 Gold #10
elite_skynet [KOC] 898,429,614,374 Gold #11

Loool look at this list. 3/4 (3 trillion) of our total damage on that list was done to rf.
dont try to make people beleive we dont do damage when it is easily proven.
RF got their butts whooped by KOC that age so bad I made you say PEANUT :D hahahah
now try to return the favour i am waiting :P

Like i said the only reason you are winning is because the other ranking chains play too selfish or they just dont care for winning as much as they do for fun.

You can never win a War against phnx.
You can never win a War agains TLL.
You have truced ES every age you warred them.
All you do is click and bank all age and sell to a main.

Face it. In a WAR game you are a bunch of cowards.

IF phnx or TLM decide to click and boost main like u did in the pass and every significant player in chain sell to main RF would never win a age again.

Especially with KOC running all your inchain allies out :P

Vredesbyrd
26th September 2009, 01:38 PM
@Jankster /ignored long time ago!

@kartel - Riding the big sab clans tail, thats all your good for lol
Let them make room for you so you can boost your ego with some sab stats.

no i am not like tll of ES i am like 10 times smaller and have less fire power.

Nough said!

ZAR
26th September 2009, 01:39 PM

Is the retarded ghost that possessed you talking, or yourself?

Hard to believe you did better than me in ANY onlinegame ever, but yeah, as long as you post here and there I will be happy you are still alive, whatever, I will just replay if you post anything worth it kido :)

Kartel_
26th September 2009, 01:49 PM

Nough said!

Hahahah dont care what u say.
When the rankers decide to rank
I will still be their making sure everyone who joins rf know that they will be chained by me
:))

Jankster
26th September 2009, 02:37 PM

Nough said!

Lol just proved your a totally ignorant!

joly
27th September 2009, 03:35 AM
Kartel always says he does huge damages to RF, but isnt that normal ?

Pick on an alliance your own size (5-10x smaller) and try to get the same number of damages.
Its easy to sab the larger alliances and get huge numbers.

SabSquad
27th September 2009, 04:02 AM
I didnt lie, your account still sucks and worthless to sab just like your posts lol
But now i remember, best to do is to ignore you, I just slipped for a moment, my bad.

No im still the pianist and RF is still my keyboard. My acc is better than 60% of your chain, alot of people carry half of my stats.
Still i dont care that you have found peace with the fact that i own RF. I know im always right, maybe ignoring me is the best thing to do for you

ps: WHAT IS YOUR ACC NAME BIG GUY ;) im tired of asking

pilferer
27th September 2009, 04:45 AM
Just thought i would share this with everyone warrig each other. Especially the other ranker chains who started well but forget they play to win :))

RANKING 101

1. Avoid stupid wars over egos (Sabbers will always have bigger egos than you unless your name is StewFish)
2. Click or develop a click System that will grow your main and potential sell accounts
3. When and if you get in a war with sabbers STFU and just retaliate (when u talk they get more fuel to sab **cough** phnx)
4. Diplomacy before force is your best option
5. End the Phnx vs TLL war already its just a pissing contest now
6. if your chain contains Richarge or the_nba_player or Pfilfifer (however you pronounce that) Kick them imediately they will cause your demise or SHUT THEM UP
7. HAVE AND PLAN AND STICK TO IT DAMMIT.

well its pilferer - its in the dictionary too, means thief.. but thats ok...

and i do agree with the ending of the war, its pointless now and going no where.. for both sides...

and its a bit harsh to include nba in that... richardge and myself i can understand...

Jankster
27th September 2009, 05:24 AM
Ahh forget it kartel
PHNX and other chains wont go after RF..

warblade
27th September 2009, 08:04 AM
RF's rivals are TLM and PHNX. Maybe they can outclick each other.

BTW, war is never boring.

Kartel_
27th September 2009, 08:55 AM
Ahh forget it kartel
PHNX and other chains wont go after RF..

dont want any clan to go after RF they are lame enough to screw their own age.
Howeve I beleive rankers should rank, also if phnx rank rf wil never win another age.

I warred both and its fact that phnx have much better players than rf.

Withought warring TLL both tlm and phnx would have been way ahead of rf. Additionally TLL were way ahead of rf too while warring rf and still major contenders for rank #1.

Dont have to war then :P I will do it and make sure all their growth comes from 3 people. No outside help

skynet
27th September 2009, 09:37 AM
Kartel always says he does huge damages to RF, but isnt that normal ?

Pick on an alliance your own size (5-10x smaller) and try to get the same number of damages.
Its easy to sab the larger alliances and get huge numbers.

well, you obviously don't do much sabbing nor have you looked at the relentless accounts this age... there's only about 4 accounts in relentless that have anything worth sabbing.. the rest are just sell-off accounts to boost the main :lol:

Vredesbyrd
27th September 2009, 11:11 AM
Withought warring TLL both tlm and phnx would have been way ahead of rf.

Your posts get more and more silly. Like RF havent been wearring (aka warring ^^)this age and allot longer than TLM and Phnx. They got an oppertunity to build up RF never got. :rolleyes1

edit: Im not complaining because thats how it is to be RF and we all know it, Every age the same thing; warring most of the age and try to save up some and scramble together at end.
Always been like that and why its the hardest job in ROC.

well, you obviously don't do much sabbing nor have you looked at the relentless accounts this age... there's only about 4 accounts in relentless that have anything worth sabbing.. the rest are just sell-off accounts to boost the main :lol:

Yeah he should sab RF to check for himself ..
So the "sell-off" accounts isnt worth sabbing? Must be some horrible "sell-off" accounts.

Kartel_
27th September 2009, 12:04 PM
Your posts get more and more silly. Like RF havent been wearring this age and allot longer than TLM and Phnx..

LOOOOL could not resist this. Ofcourse phnx and TLM did not WEAR the age. RF is the only clan obsessed with "wearring". You said it in a nutshell their mate :icon_laug

As far as ur lame argument its easy to see why u been in wars more. You overestimate your power because you win some ages. And you talk too much crap. Your clan is good at grouping up in the end but the rest of the age you guys have some of the weakest individual players in the game.

Vredesbyrd
27th September 2009, 12:22 PM
yeah we love wearring dont we Kartel , you know you do too lol
.. erm warring .. even if thats not a word either :redface:

fistsofthor
27th September 2009, 12:36 PM
You know, if you think warring is boring you can always do what they do in KoC--
spend hours a day clicking, wake up and bank during the night, and then just click and bank some more during the day. That way, you will never war anyone.

Does having a clicking race sound fun?

NO!!

Kartel_
27th September 2009, 08:11 PM
Does having a clicking race sound fun?

NO!!

Well check this guy out then because he does not think its boring. lol he might be the new admantine :))

Gragneth
ONLINE!
Fort: Phalanx (3.4x)
Size: 245,826 Humans
Gold: 182,401

Alliance
Relentless Family
Commander
Vredesbyrd
Top of Chain
GrandpaTLS-RF

Military Division Strength
Strike: 8,012,776 << no stats
Defense: 114,131 << no stats
Spy: 32,486,300 <<no stats
Sentry: 4,111,800 <<no stats
Siege Technology Bombs (4x)
Covert Skill Wizards (700x)
Unit Production 30,720 << wonder how he got that :))
Attack Turns 2 << although no stats but has no turns hmmm.... mabe a new account :))

Top Clickers Today
Henry Clicks Rank
Gragneth [~RF~] 46,231 7
Seems to like clicking too

Top Growers Today
Gragneth [~RF~] 121,643 2

Right under rf main. What a dedicated player joining main just to click and boost. Not to play the game or anything. Which by the way according to fury is against the rules :P

Or look under Mockingbyrd and epicVirus to see all those dedicated RF players who have only SA

Alucard

Latest Enemy Stats
Strike: 8,866,084,833 15 hours ago << Only SA
Defense: 202,068 15 hours ago
Spy: 62,208,800 15 hours ago
Sentry: 57,536,000 15 hours ago

Their are many more like this that have loads of turns and only SA now getting ready for the end of the age to burn some of them turns and sell to main mabe. I guess thats the hard work They are talking about :)

This kinda reminds me of all the hard WORK GTA had put in for the last few ages :banghead::banghead::<3::lol:

All thos dedicated rf players gotta love em

Tapchou
27th September 2009, 10:10 PM
Thread Closed.

The thread started fine and then degenerated into flaming and cheating accusations.