PDA

View Full Version : Problems Logging In

Scandalous_J
20th December 2004, 08:16 AM
I woke up this morning and tried to log in and it told me "Invalid Username/Password/Email combination". I requested my login information and copy and pasted it, and it still gives me the same information. Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Sangrean
20th December 2004, 08:24 AM
make sure that your cookies are on for www.kingsofchaos.com
KoC doesn't work without them

Scandalous_J
20th December 2004, 02:19 PM
Nothing changed on my end
Its been the same since the last time I logged on.

whirlwind
20th December 2004, 02:24 PM
check that you havent got caps locks on, and check that you are loading the koc page, if not try getting a friend round to log in, or change your browser, i would advice using mozilla, if you don't already.

Sangrean
20th December 2004, 03:46 PM
you can get mozilla firefox at http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/
KoC doesn't even load for me with internet explorer...

TheOne
20th December 2004, 03:58 PM
That's because it has a stupidity meter, if you break this limit (you set a new record) then you turn into a linuxer like yourself.
(I'm not trying to be evil, i'm just sick of everyone being religious and knocking at other peoples doors saying, "Praise the FireFox! Only it can bring you salvation!)

KoC won't let me log into my account, it says "Your account is suspended, Please wait 1 Day 12 Hours and 36 Minutes before logging in."

I guess vacation mode does work ;)

Jayson
21st December 2004, 01:21 AM
Mabye u have been hacked...

Mabye the hacker changed the email for ur account!!!

whirlwind
21st December 2004, 10:45 AM
Mabye u have been hacked...

Mabye the hacker changed the email for ur account!!!

In that case you request your password, if it dont let you in you have been hacked, after that i doubt you'll get anywhere, the admins only restore your account if you are a big alliance leader, or a big account usually. But check everything else first.