PDA

View Full Version : You have got to fkn kidding

sems_back
15th September 2009, 04:08 AM
One of my officers told me to recon myself, its hilarious he said, so not knowing any betr I did, now my entire account has been wiped out.
I was ranked 11 at the time playing this age as demon-elf and its all gone, what a bunch of wankers, no wonder everyone is leaving this game in droves, you will never get me back again and think you will find that CA in total will go back to KOC.
You can stick ROC right up your clacker andy and all other admins FU very much, have played this game since start but never again you wacked out bunch of drug sniffing morons.

bravo
15th September 2009, 04:12 AM
LOL! <3

Maybe try to log out and in that may help! =)

cata-ro
15th September 2009, 04:20 AM
lol u ar for real dont tell me that u delete ur account :))

sems_back
15th September 2009, 04:22 AM
Sorry didnt find that one bit funny, and yeah logging out and back did the trick, but all the same dont feel inclined to continue in a game with such a sick sense of humor.

TJFF
15th September 2009, 04:29 AM
LMAO!!!

fistsofthor
15th September 2009, 05:14 AM
yeah, RoC does have a few annoying things. For example, you cannot recon the player ranked with the mark of the beast.

Chasseurs
15th September 2009, 06:08 AM
hahahahahaha
thx for this good laugh m8 :icon_laug

the_nba_player
15th September 2009, 06:32 AM
Bahahahahaha
Awesome. Purely awesome.
+1 for the admins.

stes_1
15th September 2009, 06:47 AM
pmsfl...uu cant be serious its well funny....maybe u should invest some time in finding a sense of humour instead of clicking etc....as u seem to have misplaced yours

sems_back
15th September 2009, 06:55 AM
Here in Australia we have several radio stations playing gotya jokes, that is they pretend to be somethin they are not, scare the crap out of people then admit to this is bla bla bla gotya.
All I can say is gotya, thx for joining in on the joke tho, good stuff.

Lifes a bitch then someone comes along and makes it even worse, bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha .

At least my officer that told me to recon myself, saw the funny side, jokes on admins tho, they really are a sick bunch of dickwads.

freekstyler
15th September 2009, 07:11 AM
wow... dumb,

im sure there was a thread about this a few weeeks back :| dont you read the forums?

trebach
15th September 2009, 07:33 AM
wow... dumb,

im sure there was a thread about this a few weeeks back :| dont you read the forums?
It was part of Top Ranking Discussion so it was harder to find.

xAre
15th September 2009, 08:36 AM
/win

Good job phurie.

andyt683
15th September 2009, 08:56 AM
There are a LOT of jokes like that. www.ruinsofchaos.com/shoot.php comes to mind, as well as http://www.ruinsofchaos.com/age2.php

Even the source code has humor in it.

fury
15th September 2009, 09:43 AM
A game like this without a little fun & humor isn't much of a game at all. Even if it scares the shit out of you sometimes. :thumbsup:

At least it wasn't one of those REAL game overs where you're like "oh, wonder what this button does? ... oh, SHIT WTF BOMB BOMB ZOMG *dies* *starts over from the beginning*"

/me curses Legend of Zelda

JunkMail
15th September 2009, 10:06 AM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
I just had to find out myself, and this one is one of the best silly fun things you guys have done to the game!!! lol ^5 guys I think this is an awesome joke!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the laughs.

azazel
15th September 2009, 11:15 AM
This has been in the game as long as it has been around. Every single age this has been here, the only difference is this time it actually does get rid of everything, but its a joke, if you dont like it then go plant yourself in the ground and grow a sense of humor.

RichOahu_ES
15th September 2009, 12:36 PM
wow

to get pissed at that...

just wow

purp1ekush
15th September 2009, 02:59 PM
lolol at sems
relax and join me :-)

Jankster
15th September 2009, 03:08 PM
Yep then sems will get really screwd purplecrash:lol:

sems_back
15th September 2009, 03:23 PM
Lolz, it really is quite hysterical, don't know much about computer coding etc, but it is very clever to be able to wipe out everything and get the message that everything is gone, the story line that comes up first, then after the turn when you go to bank and theres nothing left but more follow up on the story first created, wow, WTF, you got to be kidding.
Of course logging out then back in to find everything is back to normal is really quite brilliant.
And of course everyone is right, this game IS HERE TO HAVE FUN and little things like this add to the joy and amusement of everyone. kudos where kudos due.

Syngenetic
15th September 2009, 05:10 PM
Yeah.. I was also pissed when I tried that few weeks back. :laughing:

rabbitohs
15th September 2009, 10:50 PM
Here in Australia we have several radio stations playing gotya jokes, that is they pretend to be somethin they are not, scare the crap out of people then admit to this is bla bla bla gotya.

Lifes a bitch then someone comes along and makes it even worse, bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha .

At least my officer that told me to recon myself, saw the funny side, jokes on admins tho, they really are a sick bunch of dickwads.
Here in the current Australia, and also the world, thoes kind of jokes on radio and TV havent been used for years.

Hilarious nevertheless XD

unlimited
16th September 2009, 01:37 AM
I'd say prevent people from Resetting/Deleting account when this happens just in case they thought it was real and did it by accident.

However, besides that, stuff like this honestly is what makes the game worth playing :)

Back_Breaker
16th September 2009, 06:48 AM
One of my officers told me to recon myself, its hilarious he said, so not knowing any betr I did, now my entire account has been wiped out.
I was ranked 11 at the time....

:rofl:

I can see a noob freaking out, but how in the hell did you get to rank 11 if you get your panties in a bunch over such a stupid issue?
Dennis, or whatever admin added this "feature", must be laughing their bawls off right now.
:rofl:

ThOrN-
16th September 2009, 09:53 AM
Lol awww ^^ So hilarious :P

If only we could of seen your face as it happened.

Eberhon
16th September 2009, 10:52 AM
I thought he was trying to fool us/make us laugh at first by freaking out. It's hilarious that he was serious :P

fistsofthor
16th September 2009, 12:14 PM
Well, this certainly was an amusing story. Brought some enjoyment to the game. :D

SabSquad
16th September 2009, 12:32 PM
hehehe very nice, he was serious for a minute there.

i like the coded jokes to, everytime something new pops up i go check.
andy's new layout proposal was sweet aswell

wrathzilla v2.0
16th September 2009, 01:19 PM
hes from autralia that explains everything

Back_Breaker
16th September 2009, 08:08 PM
hehehe very nice, he was serious for a minute there.

i like the coded jokes to, everytime something new pops up i go check.
andy's new layout proposal was sweet aswell

Are you kidding? That frikkin layout about blinded me! :lol:

rouen
16th September 2009, 08:53 PM
aw but it was funny though? lol

Back_Breaker
16th September 2009, 09:58 PM
Yeah, and kinda entertaining in a way.
Like one of those frigging disco balls, lol.

Ok, I'm showing my age there....:erm:

fistsofthor
16th September 2009, 11:28 PM
Yeah, and kinda entertaining in a way.
Like one of those frigging disco balls, lol.

Ok, I'm showing my age there....:erm:

No, I've seen a few disco balls over the years in some movies. The younger generation understands.

I told andy that i disliked the layout because it was hard on the eyes. He told me that my response was the first serious response he had gotten.

Pink and green flashing text on a black background?

And a number of mercs equal to andy's HEMORRHOIDS? well, that is an awful lot of mercs.

R1DD1CK
19th September 2009, 01:43 PM
Lol awww ^^ So hilarious :P

If only we could of seen your face as it happened.

I just happened to be lurking outside his bedroom window at the time so......
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c168/deaver1/omfg-argh.jpg

Your wish is granted ^_^

LoL JK
Made me giggle so for that you have my thanks :lol:

Jankster
19th September 2009, 02:45 PM

Your wish is granted ^_^

LoL JK

Dunk, him Rid meister again.
Hehe year sems got caught

pigsfoot
19th September 2009, 04:22 PM

Your wish is granted ^_^

LoL JK

Shit, the weird Welsh bloke is back, everyone run away :surprise:

Smitty
19th September 2009, 05:50 PM

At least my officer that told me to recon myself, saw the funny side, jokes on admins tho, they really are a sick bsunch of dickwad.

nah, they're just having a little fun.