View Full Version : CDE\VS vs. LOI

12th September 2009, 07:18 AM
Announcement for CDE\VS

as most of RoC knows CDE+VS are in war with my alliance LOI.
the war started because a LOI member farmed & low hit some CDE guys and they sabbed LOI and from there it all went to the intelligence logs.
I always say that if we feel our cause is just we can fight everyone and die for the cause,
with time past on, i realised we in LOI have been mistaken and this war is on us to blame.

Screwing with sab alliances, such as CDE, VS and others is never a good option for rankers especially for a small alliance like LOI,
so on this point, i admit that "we screwed with the wrong chain".

to reiterate,
an apology is in order towards CDE for farming/low hits,
it is against LOI rules to farm anybody so once again i have no problems apologising on behalf of LOI for farming CDE.

A big apology also goes to VS.
nowhere in LOI do we approve such behavior of pretending to be someone else and sending messages on behalf of an alliance leader like a fellow LOI member did.
and once again i feel complete apologising to Elvesnator and all of VS for the actions of LOI.

Agrona, Elvesnator
it takes a great man\woman to admit your mistakes and apologise and since we were in the wrong we in LOI have no problem admitting it.

To finish this announcement,
I do not expect anything
All i have done was from good will, it all went the wrong way.
the sabbings will go on untill we reach some kind of agreement if that will ever happen

LOI CoLeader
LOI Leader

12th September 2009, 09:56 AM
I didn't even know this war excisted, but I enjoyed reading your post!

12th September 2009, 10:24 AM
thanks lol
3 or 4 days now

12th September 2009, 03:03 PM
way to man up m8

nothing wrong with that.

/hats off!

12th September 2009, 03:13 PM
Thanks Keyera :-)

war over btw

16th September 2009, 06:05 AM
1st time for everything I guess, but I disagree with key.
Admitting defeat on GuGay is suicide.
Good luck with that.