Nara
7th September 2009, 05:30 PM
Well today TLL decided to have a war .

Here is the thread guys and gals.

nuff said

Lets do it.:wigglinge

RiChardge
7th September 2009, 05:40 PM
TLL, You gotta sab a little louder because ....

http://tinyurl.com/clacv4

TheLoneSpirit
7th September 2009, 05:55 PM
Goood luck 2 both sides

the_nba_player
7th September 2009, 05:57 PM
LOL SUP TLL
IM IN UR CHAIN
SABBIN UR MAIN

Lotsa farms you guys have. Not many weaps though. At least tool sabbing this age is still fun.
/me stomps around some more

SleepingDragon
7th September 2009, 06:07 PM
I'm not a fan of TLL, but if this war secures them a top spot at the end of age they will deserve it. But why war? Why not just out click each other?

pigsfoot
7th September 2009, 06:28 PM
Goood luck 2 both sides

Seems your plan worked?:rolleyes1

Kindred
7th September 2009, 07:42 PM
I'm not a fan of TLL, but if this war secures them a top spot at the end of age they will deserve it. But why war? Why not just out click each other?

we were never a ranking alliance.. was always war alliance.. i myself was made for war.. Athena is our main so if ever we rank all sells will be to her

pigsfoot
7th September 2009, 08:12 PM
we were never a ranking alliance.. was always war alliance.. i myself was made for war.. Athena is our main so if ever we rank all sells will be to her

So TLL are going to sell to the biggest farm in RoC?

AthenA_TLL's stats:

Strike: 1,371,813,750
Defense: 57,311,391 <--- lol
Spy: 8,063,900,250
Sentry: 5,061,437,680

LMFAO if this is your main:icon_laug

Kindred
7th September 2009, 08:22 PM

AthenA_TLL's stats:

like i said we were never a ranking alliance. war makes this game more interesting more than just banking and clicking.

the_nba_player
7th September 2009, 08:43 PM

AthenA_TLL's stats:

It is well known that TLL is a bunch of farms. Athena just happens to be the MAIN farm. Simple as that.

warblade
7th September 2009, 09:05 PM
It is well known that TLL is a bunch of farms. Athena just happens to be the MAIN farm. Simple as that.

When an alliance go to war, the armories of most of its members will most likely be cleaned out. It doesn't bother TLL at all. It's also as simple as that. :) Don't worry, you may experience it this age or maybe not. :)

Good Luck everybody! Have fun! :laughing:

the_nba_player
8th September 2009, 08:24 AM
When an alliance go to war, the armories of most of its members will most likely be cleaned out. It doesn't bother TLL at all. It's also as simple as that. :) Don't worry, you may experience it this age or maybe not. :)

Good Luck everybody! Have fun! :laughing:

Mains of good alliances tend to be safe. Obviously this doesn't apply to smaller chains with like 20 people, but big alliances with 100 or so members always have a main that is untouchable.... or so I thought. I'll give you guys one thing, you've confused me in that category. :icon_laug

Messias
8th September 2009, 08:56 AM
defense is for... tha village poeple :wigglinge

Good luck to both side'zzz

Jankster
8th September 2009, 09:38 AM
Interesting how other chains expect tll to do this and that.
Very interesting how other players beleive they have a say over what will tll do.

Notice how many comments of what tll will do or dont do on GUA, in a topic concerning another war.

I think some "prominent" players should stop thinking they have anything to say over TLL and our chains doing.

If TLM goes into it also, then its just another chain joining the fun!

RF win the age so, bc of tll fighting PHNX?
Wow didnt knew we was so powerfull, that we deside who wins.

NO BSS,ES,RF,TLM or PHNX deside in TLL matters and if they try to do so, it will mean war!

Lets make the game was it was meant for: Having fun!

PS: When the topic starter get borred of this thread, he can report it to the gua admin and ask for it to be closed ;)

Blackaxe
8th September 2009, 09:45 AM
17 hours ago DocePares (not active)
AthenasKnight (not active)

Perhaps you should of told those two you were a war alliance... First day casualties ftw

Jankster
8th September 2009, 09:55 AM
Nope not casualties

SabSquad
8th September 2009, 11:49 AM
tll a bunch of farms? yea maybe, but my logs clearly state that phnx has better tbg farms

ps: i am main again this age and will outrank you all

the_nba_player
8th September 2009, 12:15 PM
Phoenix 123 358
Tribu ni Lapu Lapu 132 305

We've gained like 20 something points in the past 24hrs, TLL has lost like 15 or so.

Nicely done war chain?

Jankster
8th September 2009, 12:39 PM
Yep some of the inchain of PHNX and TLM with TLL tag, was kicked!

OutlawDragon
8th September 2009, 10:25 PM
<&biglou250> HURRY, POST THE PROPAGANDA ON GUA!!!!!!!!!!
<@cham> <Viking> Total Gold sabbed last 24 hours: 38,382,749,000 Gold! <--somebody put that on gua

38 bil :p

Nasser
9th September 2009, 12:54 AM
Lets make the game was it was meant for: Having fun!

Wrong , this game is made to click , no fun in it - it seems.

Blackaxe
9th September 2009, 01:45 AM
Well, I'm not clicking anymore and having fun... Thanks TLL. Only 12 hrs to go and we can do another 38b damage :D

Jankster
9th September 2009, 03:12 AM
Well, I'm not clicking anymore and having fun... Thanks TLL. Only 12 hrs to go and we can do another 38b damage :D

We? ohh its the total from all of you?
We beat that one very much sir.
A wise guy desided to change the Irc entrance so our bot dont works anymore.
Ahh TLL never used a bot before, we do it as we can and yes sir we can.

Ninaelyan
9th September 2009, 03:18 AM
To be fair TLL has a few more targets then we do.

But eh, it's a good war all around, we are dealing good damage and TLL sending damage back. 38b is just our IRC totals, not everyone who's warring gets into IRC.

Dj_of_Darkness
9th September 2009, 03:19 AM
lots of us weren't on the masses or don't post on the bot. Myself with my lack of will to play the game this age, haven't done one single click, got 5m TBG or so and sabbed 1.4b of your awesome accounts yesterday ^_^

also cool how some of you are taking sells to get sentry you naughty naughty sab chain ^_^

Badger (not active) and one more O.o

wow, you guys must have arranged all going on vacation together ^_^

EDIT: please tell your ppl to stop buying sentry jankster, or I will be even more disappointed (how the hell am I gonna keep up? xD) (for someone who doesn't care about losing weapons you guys seem to want to keep them very badly :P)
(rednas for example bought 700m sentry in 1 day)
(dmg_thomas got over 1b.... argh.... :frown:)
(vlojav got 500m)
(fibs 800m)
(slayertim 700m)
(feril 1.5b O.o)

im gonna stop now. seems to me like you DO care about losing weapons ;)

Jankster
9th September 2009, 03:34 AM
hehe yes and our weapons amount goes down, so less to sab for you..

If we add the sabtotals together from each parties the result would be near 100 billion per day, Oink we still do some billions on RF and others, hmm not much to sab there.

Actually no point in doing a joint operation against RF and stop this one.
TLL allready war RF!! So whats new really?

Oh we buy sentry he say, yes we do, alot of sentry! And nope we dont taking sells to get them, we bank and hit to get them.

feril not in TLL chain!
badger went to the hospital, hope hes doing well the old guy!

Dj_of_Darkness
9th September 2009, 03:51 AM
Name Members Score
Phoenix 121 367
Tribu ni Lapu Lapu 132 301

seems like we keep going up and you guys down :P

http://www.ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=10523 check the top of chain :P

Jankster
9th September 2009, 04:02 AM
Ohh sry sir, feril not in TLL alliance
actually we went 4 point s up

Dj_of_Darkness
9th September 2009, 04:58 AM
oh, was just comparing to the post in the page 2.
so you went farther down, but getting back up. nice ^_^
NOW GO TELL YOUR MEMBERS TO RECYCLE SO I CAN SAB THEM!!!

(btw did a smaller round then yesterday, just 1b today :frown:)

Nara
9th September 2009, 06:28 AM
badger went to the hospital, hope hes doing well the old guy!

I am sorry to hear this Jankster, I know he was sabbing and clicking yesterday.

We did have a mass on him last night,as his accounts was very venerable with many untrained and a low DA. I do hope this was nothing to do with his admission to hospital. Please let us know how he is doing, if you hear from him.

Nara

Tapchou
9th September 2009, 07:42 AM
We? ohh its the total from all of you?
We beat that one very much sir.
A wise guy desided to change the Irc entrance so our bot dont works anymore.
Ahh TLL never used a bot before, we do it as we can and yes sir we can.

All bots should use irc.ruinsofchaos.com and not a direct link, such as *.ruinsofchaos.com (ceti or ketu).

Also, we moved the servers to have better performance and to start using the Inspire IRCd software.

So your post is pretty fail if aimed at me - I gave 2 hours warning before we did the move + everyone was FORCED to the new server using jumpserver, so your bot should of automatically reconnected on the new server, I suggest next time you PM me or any other IRCop to resolve your issues, rather than think I did it just to break your (bot I didn't know existed) bot. It costs time and money to move an IRC servers and I wouldn't do it just because you had a bot.

P.S. If your bot timed out and used something like kebab.ruinsofchaos.com, ceti.ruinsofchaos.com or irc.ruinsofchaos.com, due to DNS restrictions, it could of ended up on the old server, but every connected user was placed on the new server. This isn't something I can control, it is down to ISPs etc not obeying TTL.

cata-ro
9th September 2009, 08:08 AM
7 hours ago khas (not active) Sabotage Success 24 5
7 hours ago khas (not active) 1.73b SA, 520m DA, 3.08b SP, 3.19b SE, 1.96k gold 44
7 hours ago AthenA_TLL (not active) Sabotage Success 24 5
7 hours ago AthenA_TLL (not active) 1.37b SA, 9.10m DA, 7.85b SP, 4.85b SE, 0 gold 43

what happen with them 3 days vacation?

siX
9th September 2009, 08:18 AM
Phoenix 123 358
Tribu ni Lapu Lapu 132 305

We've gained like 20 something points in the past 24hrs, TLL has lost like 15 or so.

Nicely done war chain?

haha so u think u guys did that? lol

Athena_TLL - put her account on vacation mode a few mins ago. her work keeps here from playing roc.
DocePares - decided to have a break (RL)
Athenas - RL
Badger - health problem (surgery)
khas - Vacation mode for 5 days. goin to Thailand

just to ake thing clear. dont take the credit lol

RiChardge
9th September 2009, 08:30 AM
<RiChardge> So suddenly, 2 days after we start warring you
<RiChardge> your main goes inactive, your #2 spy goes inactive, and 3 other medium-big accounts?
<Teebee> benny3g (not active) [TLL] 7.99b 1
<siX> what can i do hehe
<RiChardge> There might be other external factors ofcourse, but you can't deny a good beating is one of them...
<Octo> ^

the_nba_player
9th September 2009, 09:23 AM
Well, I don't doubt that 1 or 2 of those might be legit reasons... but I've seen AT LEAST 6 TLL accounts go inactive since our mass last night. I don't believe in coincidences.

Kindred
9th September 2009, 09:46 AM
Well, I don't doubt that 1 or 2 of those might be legit reasons... but I've seen AT LEAST 6 TLL accounts go inactive since our mass last night. I don't believe in coincidences.

haha relax! just be thankful they have been preoccupied lately.. you will see them all back in 4 days in your logs trust me.. they are just avoiding getting farmed

LordCounter
9th September 2009, 11:16 AM

Athena_TLL - put her account on vacation mode a few mins ago. her work keeps here from playing roc.
Athenas - RL

they all happen to take a break when theres a war.

Dj_of_Darkness
9th September 2009, 11:24 AM
guys chill, TLL is all going to holidays in hawai as an alliance. and they just chose this time because it was the best :P

now seriously, is anyony expected to believe this?

and quoting nba in PHNX forum:

When the war started, PHNX and TLL were separated by a mere 28 points.
Phoenix 121 371

The gap is now 67 points!
keeps growing O.o

I believe your war chain doesn't really know how to war :frown:

RiChardge
9th September 2009, 11:34 AM
Dj, fail copy.

Name Members Score
Phoenix 121 373
The Last Minute 48 306
Tribu ni Lapu Lapu 128 295

Point difference is even bigger ;- ) 78 to be precise.

Dj_of_Darkness
9th September 2009, 11:54 AM
Dj, fail copy.

Name Members Score
Phoenix 121 373
The Last Minute 48 306

ah screw you richardge.... well, even better on our side :P

Ninaelyan
9th September 2009, 12:41 PM

Athenas - RL

It's just one of those funny coincidences. I made bulletins on Athena and Badger asking for special love to be shown (nothing personal, their acounts were just juicy for actions) and within 12-18 hours both happen to have RL issues forcing them to vacation mode.

Checkman
9th September 2009, 01:11 PM
I had thought that most things were quite respectful so far, until I had this exchange with one of the TLL guys....

It's sad that it comes to this - I am shocked that people can be that sad really, and disrespectful.

You first read this message 52 seconds ago

ranked 10 come on you have no real friends ? sabbing someone that is lying in the gutter thats low man . you truly are a h0m0(probably smells like sperm when you fart argh discusting) get the frak outa here im gonna sab all your low ranked officers and put you on ignore .P.S. you should tell your 2 dads they should wash their d!cks cause you have bad breath f@ggchild
.---------------------------
| I thought that I had met the most immature person in life, but I was just proved wrong.
|
| Actually, I must sit down, as your level of humour is so great.
|
| It's not me that needs a life.
|
| .---------------------------
| | get a life F@GG0t

RichOahu_ES
9th September 2009, 01:34 PM
wow, i have no 'right" to post in this thread, but damn, that message was as childish as i ever saw.

just WOW!

Quote:
You first read this message 52 seconds ago

ranked 10 come on you have no real friends ? sabbing someone that is lying in the gutter thats low man . you truly are a h0m0(probably smells like sperm when you fart argh discusting) get the frak outa here im gonna sab all your low ranked officers and put you on ignore .P.S. you should tell your 2 dads they should wash their d!cks cause you have bad breath f@ggchild
.---------------------------
| I thought that I had met the most immature person in life, but I was just proved wrong.
|
| Actually, I must sit down, as your level of humour is so great.
|
| It's not me that needs a life.
|
| .---------------------------
| | get a life F@GG0t

Nara
9th September 2009, 02:05 PM
Sorry to leave you all, but I am off on a holiday in Italy :)

Be good and have fun, as I will be having too !

Nara xx

siX
9th September 2009, 04:52 PM
Sorry to leave you all, but I am off on a holiday in Italy :)

Be good and have fun, as I will be having too !

Nara xx

:d

tintinitis
9th September 2009, 04:53 PM
I am on a trip through Europe, was getting sabbed daily by DocePares then as soon as I start to farm it/him/her the account goes inactive.

Plenty of white in my sab logs.

Coincidence or cowardice?

Laughing my way through germany atm.

tintin

Valheru_Prince
9th September 2009, 05:34 PM
Life is good when you are RF and PHNX takes out TLL :p

Pedro
9th September 2009, 09:07 PM
I had thought that most things were quite respectful so far, until I had this exchange with one of the TLL guys....

It's sad that it comes to this - I am shocked that people can be that sad really, and disrespectful.

lol, the player has no stats, no rank and no maturity. Is he/she/it old enough to be playing ?

TheLoneSpirit
10th September 2009, 05:06 AM
I had a similar message from that TUE person whos in TLL

All in good fun tho .. when you cant sab and hurt ur enemies , try the cussing method!

Guess thats one of the elements in TLL which should have been in CDE :P .. they got loads of those types in CDE ;-)

Checkman
10th September 2009, 05:36 AM
I had a similar message from that TUE person whos in TLL

All in good fun tho .. when you cant sab and hurt ur enemies , try the cussing method!

Guess thats one of the elements in TLL which should have been in CDE :P .. they got loads of those types in CDE ;-)

TLS

I hear what you are saying, but, I prefer a different approach. This particular guy just came across as a complete codpiece. Knowing nothing about my family, to involve them in an online game, and saying that not knowing who I was, well it just shows a level of ignorance that makes Sharia Law seem like a good option. ;)

Jankster
10th September 2009, 06:03 AM
Ahh TLS, same old road?
Trying to make some chains or players worse than others.
Hehe yes that guy must have had a bad day, sry for him so!

Checkman
10th September 2009, 07:24 AM
Ahh TLS, same old road?
Trying to make some chains or players worse than others.
Hehe yes that guy must have had a bad day, sry for him so!

You know that's the point Jankster, the sabbings between the two groups, it is a virtual thing in a virtual world, I have no issue with any of you guys in TLL personally, in fact, I quite happen to like quite a few of you. I have had several decent conversations with AthenA_TLL before she went into vacation mode. I am not going to rant on about her running in war etc, no point.

Reading all the to's and fro's of people's war threads over the ages, I confess to smiling at many of the critiques of people's gameplay etc, but when it gets personal, just no call for it.

Mature comments like your are much more respected.

Elfie

Smitty
10th September 2009, 08:55 AM
Ah yes, surgery was not to be today as expected. Colonoscopy showed NO cancer, but the Aneurism still needs to be removed. Doc said no hurry, so scheduled to see him again on the 21st after having a CTA (coronary cat scan tomorrow).

I'll be back, bet on it, but will need to go on vac once more when surgery date is defined.

Don't count TLL out just yet.... the game is afoot.

Checkman
10th September 2009, 09:01 AM
Ah yes, surgery was not to be today as expected. Colonoscopy showed NO cancer, but the Aneurism still needs to be removed. Doc said no hurry, so scheduled to see him again on the 15th after having a CTA (coronary cat scan tomorrow).

I'll be back, bet on it, but will need to go on vac once more when surgery date is defined.

Don't count TLL out just yet.... the game is afoot.

Best wishes for tomorrow bud.

Jankster
10th September 2009, 09:28 AM
:)Oye I know i go off topic now, but this is great news, really it is.
damm I was worried about him smutty/butcher guy..
Old school? Nahh hes not, yes he can be that, but he play RoC not KoC.
best sabber on game yep he is, fury go home and click.

have a good recovery and come back and do major age 3.

Smitty
10th September 2009, 10:31 AM
I am sorry to hear this Jankster, I know he was sabbing and clicking yesterday.

We did have a mass on him last night,as his accounts was very venerable with many untrained and a low DA. I do hope this was nothing to do with his admission to hospital. Please let us know how he is doing, if you hear from him.

Nara

[off topic]

Thanks Nara, much appreciated..... no..... your mass 1x5 attacks did no harm at all to my TBG, had mercs take the stand for my troops. Just replaced the downed mercs.

The reason I went on Vac mode was because I was unsure if the operation would take place Thursday (Tues and Thurs is his only days for operating), but alas, he wants more tests run. Coronary CTA tomorrow, then I see him again on the 21st. Still unsure when he plans to admit me to remove the aneurism (the colonoscpy show NO cancer (PHEW), only the aneyrism.

sry, originally had the 15th above, but that is to see another doctor for stents to be placed in the heart area. They have me so confused as to what the hell is going on. I called HOLCOMB's office to see WHEN he plans on operating. Will return my call this PM to let me know (unh huh, sure, sure) I hate doctors attitutudes toward their patients.

TLL may be down, but don't count us out.

[/off topic]

Kartel_
10th September 2009, 11:19 AM
Seems your plan worked?:rolleyes1

Exactly what i am thinking. Right now does anyone notice NaymASSisNotRelentless suddenly grew almost 200k as soon as TLL and PHNX started warring. Also since then he has maintained a minimum 100k growth. Do you think this is a coincidence??

This is what RF wants they now have a nice break to sneakingly, cowardly slide up the charts and rebuild while you two sit their making each other your priorities. This right their is EPIC STUPID.

Dj, fail copy.

Name Members Score
Phoenix 121 373
The Last Minute 48 306

Do you not understand?? Phnx have bigger accounts its simple more of them will damage TLL main and it will seem they are winning the war. However, Phnx and TLM are ranker chains. although they have nice sentry and nice spy all tll have to do is fall back build sentry and spy and SA. Farm those weak accounts in phnx daily and rebuild.

The longer the war goes on the advantage will swing over to TLL. Thinking you are tough and having coverts does not make you a sabber. TLL really does not care of the outcome. PHNX wants to win the age. IF they prevent PHNX from winning they win in their minds because they play to damage. If phnx win the war against TLL and lose the age, they lost the battle. And i tried my best to post this from a rankers point of view. Go figure :S

My opinion: This war is shit STOP IT. IT DOES NOTHING FOR EITHER CHAIN.

ps: KICK RICHARGE AND HIS OTHER BACKSIDE RANGER OUT OF PHNX :laughing: they also do nothing for either chain.

Jankster
10th September 2009, 11:37 AM
Is it TLL who deside who win this age?
Kartel you now me better than many on game.
I play for my chain and alliance, what ever all of you guy´s do or dont do, thats your buisness!
TLL only interfer in your logs, if you hit or sab us.
TLL now war both chains, ahh actually many chains, subchains also.

kartel, RF sneak in? with clicks? then do something about it!

TLL just do their shot at the age 3.
Mistake? nope bc we do what we will do, not what others wants us to do.

How come anyone have got the idea that TLL would play a age 3 with only 1 goal:
RF must not win..

Spank TLL to war RF, we allready do and have done in many day´s now.

This is the PHNX vs TLL thread and so be it.

Kartel_
10th September 2009, 11:52 AM
Is it TLL who deside who win this age?
Kartel you now me better than many on game.
I play for my chain and alliance, what ever all of you guy´s do or dont do, thats your buisness!
TLL only interfer in your logs, if you hit or sab us.
TLL now war both chains, ahh actually many chains, subchains also.

kartel, RF sneak in? with clicks? then do something about it!

TLL just do their shot at the age 3.
Mistake? nope bc we do what we will do, not what others wants us to do.

How come anyone have got the idea that TLL would play a age 3 with only 1 goal:
RF must not win..

Spank TLL to war RF, we allready do and have done in many day´s now.

This is the PHNX vs TLL thread and so be it.

No but TLL could win withought warring phnx on alot of levels. Phnx would need a sell from fury to beat TLL if it cam to that the way things was before and vice-versa.

Warring phnx now changes alot. If i were TLL i would war phnx in the last 2 or 3 weeks if anything. Set up some nice spy and nice SA's then sab and farm them in the end. Force them to make mistakes like taking sells early and stuff. By then you would only have one opposing side to war.

Right you letting RF back in the equation. This simply means you have 2 opposing sides for the win. Obviously harder

Jankster
10th September 2009, 12:23 PM
harder for who? not TLL right!
We do it anyway!
Obviously harder you say, for who? not TLL, it would be the same!

TheLoneSpirit
10th September 2009, 12:43 PM
wasnt the plan @ all actually

I think we still are @ war with all the chains last i checked

Namy is just back from his folks . thats all ...

And RF not winning the age , i said that on day 1 , no need for anyone else to reinforce that point :P

Ninaelyan
11th September 2009, 12:21 AM
If you feel you can't win give up now? Why waste your time on a lost cause? Ohya..

And ya I bet it was Namyar doin all them clicks. Must be it *goes to check top clicker list*. Nope, wasn't Namyar.

pilferer
11th September 2009, 02:31 AM
i have an idea..

i want to start a new alliance...

this alliance will be a war alliance, but instead of gaining in war.. we will loose some and watch the otherside gain..

our main account will be, umm perhaps the 2nd or 3rd best account in the alliance just to trick people....

our best war accounts accounts with most spy will go on vacation just before we get massed to death...

sounds fun...

who is with me..

suggestions for names?

perhaps TLL

Jankster
11th September 2009, 03:17 AM
Hehe name allready taken pilferer, want to join us?

TheLoneSpirit
11th September 2009, 05:16 AM
nina : they want to prove me wrong obviously :P

SabSquad
11th September 2009, 10:41 AM
15 seconds ago pilferer Sabotage Success

Custos
11th September 2009, 01:51 PM
not posted in gua for a few weeks now due to rl commitments and wanting a break from RoC but im back.

To clarify things Phnx war was my call, i was backing my officer therefore the other TLL leaders backed my decisoin. This i do not regret and to be honest im loving this war so are many in TLL as this is wot TLL is a WAR CLAN.

I knew phnx would be a good war for TLL as to be honest they are the only worthy opponents in RoC, RF do not give a good war they just roll over and let us walk all over them and gets boring after awhile. Phnx on the ohter hand start strong and every so often do a good mass not consistent but i do respect Phnx and have many friends in Phnx by far they are my favourite clan to war.

As for accounts going in vacation they all have valid reasons and all will be back soon so its not like they are missing anything rofl.

Alliance ranking points once they are back our points will be back to 30 between phnx and TLL.

I have been chatting to Carrie aka Shiggity (Long time friend) and we agree that by warring one another we are helping RF :S that just seems wrong to me and in a weird way she is right, are we willing to let RF sneak yet another win for another age? i think not. with this in mind i am in talks with phnx as to how we can work together and stop rf winning another age.

Untill we have finalised things war with PHNX is still on but we are now doing it on friendly terms with the aim in ending this within the next 24 - 48 hours.

I do not mind if PHNX / TLM or TLL win this age only thing i do mind is if RF win yet another age that will annoy the crap out of me and that will be the reason y we end actions on each other.

Great war guys keep it up for now but love it xxxxx :)

custos x

pilferer
11th September 2009, 04:29 PM
15 seconds ago pilferer Sabotage Success

i can believe you got in a few times, but only been caught twice is abit of a joke with your spy...

pigsfoot
11th September 2009, 05:08 PM
i can believe you got in a few times, but only been caught twice is abit of a joke with your spy...

Tis true, I tried and only got in 5 times

SleepingDragon
11th September 2009, 06:36 PM
To clarify things Phnx war was my call, i was backing my officer therefore the other TLL leaders backed my decisoin. This i do not regret and to be honest im loving this war so are many in TLL as this is wot TLL is a WAR CLAN.

You mean the "many" active TLL that didn't go into vacation mode? You do regret warring PHNX because you underestimated them, admit it. Back track now that it's clear you're being beaten in a fight that YOU started. I initially preferred to see TLL win this, but you're folding like a lawn chair now that you're faced with an actual challenge. Hopefully PHNX accepts nothing less than a surrender of "the mighty war clan TLL."

Vredesbyrd
11th September 2009, 07:46 PM
Amen to that. Phnx had a good time to build up while TLL again jumped on RF after we already been in war for some time.

And yet people are so afraid of RF that the slightest growth make them panic lmao. :lol:

Pedro
12th September 2009, 07:12 AM
There are 2 types of players in this game, those who build and those who destroy because they dont have a capacity to build.

There are 2 types of people in life, those who build and those who bludge and suck on others because they have no moral fibre, no moral character and no courage to do anything productive.

TLL are those who dont have a capacity to build in the game or in life, they are simply spineless sponges who spout how wonderful they are at being 'destructive' and how they probably produce nothing for the greater good of society.

My respect for member of TLL is non existent as I dont believe they will ever amount to anything any good.

It doesnt matter if it is a war game or not, TLL are purely and simply failures at being good or productive and always will be.

bravo
12th September 2009, 07:50 AM
LOL @ pedrofile
You just summed up my whole life there! :icon_laug

fury
12th September 2009, 09:24 AM
Likening people who play mostly for war to the leeches of the human race is a bit of a stretch, if you ask me (as is whittling down society into two segments like that). It is a balancing act. If there was only building and never any destruction, then the game would be pretty boring. It is a much needed element. TLL are decent folks. They just don't have any fun playing the same old ranker/clicker game we all know and hate. They have fun in races to the most sabotage damage, or to the most enemies they can rout, or to the most rankers they can turn into sabber motherfucker wannabes. I gotta admit, I have had more fun chain-sabbing and 5x1ing TLL than I have clicking, but it doesn't last, cause there is always a finite number of people to sab. That, and I just didn't like how slowly my credits went up, so I'm probably not doing it as much as I should :p

Jankster
12th September 2009, 03:21 PM
Tx fury, Mean that many TX!
I like this game, I really do. I click what I can, bank what I can, boost as many I can: Fight as many wars I can also!
For me this is the game after Kings of Chaos and seeing this in my logs, tells me that the creator of the game understand its not all about clicks/growth etc.

4 days ago iFuryMyself LOST 384 Gold 2,553 440 2,127,203,023 521,137,670 1
4 days ago iFuryMyself LOST 388 Gold 2,609 448 2,112,697,306 532,494,673 1
4 days ago iFuryMyself LOST 393 Gold 2,668 502 2,312,684,593 544,727,393 1
4 days ago iFuryMyself LOST 397 Gold 2,632 485 2,260,059,944 537,583,504 1
4 days ago iFuryMyself LOST 401 Gold 3,156 420 1,934,643,111 644,579,241 1

2 days ago iFuryMyself LOST 0 Gold 1,025 408 2,349,676,781 218,669,955 1
2 days ago iFuryMyself LOST 0 Gold 1,041 407 2,299,716,086 222,208,231 1
2 days ago iFuryMyself LOST 0 Gold 1,019 413 2,377,755,507 217,586,424 1
2 days ago iFuryMyself LOST 0 Gold 1,049 413 2,303,838,115 223,973,105 1
2 days ago iFuryMyself LOST 0 Gold 1,503 386 2,136,131,641 321,132,049 1

1 day ago iFuryMyself LOST 10 Gold 225 815 2,075,165,374 41,860,586 1
1 day ago iFuryMyself LOST 10 Gold 223 813 2,081,489,612 41,438,440 1
1 day ago iFuryMyself LOST 11 Gold 223 863 2,190,056,479 41,563,477 1
1 day ago iFuryMyself LOST 11 Gold 227 843 2,085,011,612 42,385,611 1
1 day ago iFuryMyself LOST 11 Gold 939 844 2,323,467,387 195,515,668 1

10 hours ago iFuryMyself LOST 10 Gold 361 397 2,643,860,259 84,334,225 1
10 hours ago iFuryMyself LOST 10 Gold 379 429 2,713,648,953 88,546,584 1
10 hours ago iFuryMyself LOST 10 Gold 380 439 2,761,620,098 88,824,248 1
10 hours ago iFuryMyself LOST 11 Gold 386 452 2,790,477,073 90,256,720 1
10 hours ago iFuryMyself LOST 11 Gold 723 431 2,709,179,789 169,288,090 1

Losing so many merc´s and me so many merc´s+untrained+ coverts that actually get me going and keep on playing the game!
fury is a exsample of how all should play the game, any game!

Lets play and let us play fair.

Warlords of Ruin of Chaos, have a good age3 all of you..

pigsfoot
12th September 2009, 08:18 PM
Likening people who play mostly for war to the leeches of the human race is a bit of a stretch, if you ask me (as is whittling down society into two segments like that). It is a balancing act. If there was only building and never any destruction, then the game would be pretty boring. It is a much needed element. TLL are decent folks. They just don't have any fun playing the same old ranker/clicker game we all know and hate. They have fun in races to the most sabotage damage, or to the most enemies they can rout, or to the most rankers they can turn into sabber motherfucker wannabes. I gotta admit, I have had more fun chain-sabbing and 5x1ing TLL than I have clicking, but it doesn't last, cause there is always a finite number of people to sab. That, and I just didn't like how slowly my credits went up, so I'm probably not doing it as much as I should :p

I think what pedro was saying, reading between the lines, is that TLL have grown too big way too quickly and have thought they can war anyone, and they have and are doing, but why and what cost?

They warred TSH for the most stupidest reason ever, so I'm guessing they are doing the same in every war? my question is why?, I'm guessing TLL are regretting all wars as TLL seem to be getting fucked on all fronts, reminds me of the idiotic nameless lol

the_nba_player
12th September 2009, 11:09 PM
I think what pedro was saying, reading between the lines, is that TLL have grown too big way too quickly and have thought they can war anyone, and they have and are doing, but why and what cost?

They warred TSH for the most stupidest reason ever, so I'm guessing they are doing the same in every war? my question is why?, I'm guessing TLL are regretting all wars as TLL seem to be getting fucked on all fronts, reminds me of the idiotic nameless lol

Lots of "new" alliances feel the need to make a name for themselves by warring anyone and everyone that crosses them, no matter the costs. Unfortunately, they fail to realize that there is a reason certain alliances are so successful for so long. War is all well and good, when undertaken for the right reasons, at the right time, and with the right approach. Going at everyone with all your might for reasons that really could be addressed with a message or two is a good way to get fucked, for lack of a more eloquent term.
As in everything, moderation is key. Being that kid who on their second night out drinking downs enough liquor to make themselves puke all over the place isn't an accomplishment. Same goes for warring everyone that you run across in RoC and then puking all over yourself.

fistsofthor
12th September 2009, 11:11 PM
So, which side is winning, and do all of you think the RoC sab algorithms are letting you sab for a good amount while still allowing wars to last for a while before every account is completely wrecked?

bravo
13th September 2009, 12:27 AM
Being that kid who on their second night out drinking downs enough liquor to make themselves puke all over the place isn't an accomplishment.

Atleast those kids are having fun and got something to tell next day to their friends! =)

Schadenfreude
13th September 2009, 01:09 AM
Lots of "new" alliances feel the need to make a name for themselves by warring anyone and everyone that crosses them, no matter the costs. Unfortunately, they fail to realize that there is a reason certain alliances are so successful for so long.

TLL are hardly a new alliance tho, they`ve been around longer than most chains, KoC AGe 3 or 4 i think, so they know what they`re doing and why.

War is all well and good, when undertaken for the right reasons, at the right time, and with the right approach. Going at everyone with all your might for reasons that really could be addressed with a message or two is a good way to get fucked, for lack of a more eloquent term.
As in everything, moderation is key.

Hey, thats the way BSS play every age lol, and we`re still about. Lost count of the number of chains we`ve swept already this age lol. It`s fun, and so long as you accept the downside as well as the plusside, its all good fun.

RichOahu_ES
13th September 2009, 04:04 AM
holly crap...

iwas just reconning PHNX.....

WOW, who wants to hire me to do some sabbing!!

can you say SAB STATS!!! LOL

TLL must have very high sab stats!

post the totals, i want to see!!! cause DAMN i see some juiecy DA (saw nice sentry too!)!

cata-ro
13th September 2009, 05:21 AM
In both chains ar players with 1mil tff and no DA ;)

sKILLzAngeL Size: 974,292 Elves Defense: 1,778,775 34 seconds ago
Yanagi Size: 1,995,141 Elves Defense: 386,175,000 5 minutes ago
rednas Size: 1,381,860 Orcs Defense: 1,344,731 5 minutes ago
Badger Size: 1,337,075 Elves Defense: 437,982,557 3 seconds ago
vlojav_TLL Size: 1,152,415 Humans Defense: 41,334,864 3 seconds ago
chadmack Size: 1,038,418 Elves Defense: 157,470,048 3 seconds ago
Jankster Size: 962,093 Orcs Defense: 195,167,130 4 seconds ago

the_nba_player Size: 1,935,591 Humans Defense: 9,134,639 3 minutes ago
Hiato Size: 2,044,549 Orcs Defense: 6,889,073 4 minutes ago
pilferer Size: 1,424,328 Orcs Defense: 12,020,217 3 seconds ago
cham Size: 1,219,719 Elves Defense: 1,497,013 13 minutes ago
jupi Size: 1,493,663 Humans Defense: 309,582 2 seconds ago
MasterHernan Size: 1,353,232 Humans Defense: 433,565,082 4 seconds ago
cham Size: 1,219,719 Elves Defense: 1,497,013 15 minutes ago
HAHA Size: 1,611,198 Elves Defense: 3,105,371 4 seconds ago
Keneva Size: 1,124,715 Elves Defense: 28,100,439 2 seconds ago
Suicide_Kings Size: 1,100,572 Elves Defense: 7,842,098 3 seconds ago
Blackaxe Size: 1,042,706 Elves Defense: 12,126,470 1 second ago

P.S. Evryone should sab RF :p

Custos
13th September 2009, 10:41 AM
Thanks to all the flaming in this thread TLL will now continue with the war on PHNX and RF war will not end anytime soon. Now lets see who can last eh ;)

See everyone on the field oh and pigsfoot i was gonna pm u but consider TSH an all ager after your post.

schaden <3 mucho love xxx

Fury <3 mucho love (only ranker who takes time out to 5x1) xxx Still think TLM and TLL would be a good match up but you are loyal to phnx and i give u more respect for that but you know TLL and TLM would be more suited.

K have fun everyone you can now all flame as much as you want :) xxx

siX
13th September 2009, 11:42 AM
Lots of "new" alliances feel the need to make a name for themselves by warring anyone and everyone that crosses them, no matter the costs. Unfortunately, they fail to realize that there is a reason certain alliances are so successful for so long. War is all well and good, when undertaken for the right reasons, at the right time, and with the right approach. Going at everyone with all your might for reasons that really could be addressed with a message or two is a good way to get fucked, for lack of a more eloquent term.
As in everything, moderation is key. Being that kid who on their second night out drinking downs enough liquor to make themselves puke all over the place isn't an accomplishment. Same goes for warring everyone that you run across in RoC and then puking all over yourself.

yeah we are noobs from koc age 3 :D

Stormrag3
13th September 2009, 12:03 PM
Can anyone rename this topic as PHNX & TLL?

Ninaelyan

Fort: Castle (4.6x)
Size: 5,117,074 Dwarves
Gold: ???

Alliance
Phoenix

Commander
Jellybean

Top of Chain
Tribu_ni_Lapu_Lapu

Messias
13th September 2009, 01:12 PM
Hmmm.... when wars end up in bed I kinda like to know the em... insides. It's not that I feel left out but... hell even I might adjust 'me pimp'n' a bit over all of this:wigglinge

Screwdriver_LaCN
13th September 2009, 02:01 PM
Fury <3 mucho love (only ranker who takes time out to 5x1) xxx Still think TLM and TLL would be a good match up but you are loyal to phnx and i give u more respect for that but you know TLL and TLM would be more suited.
Fury PWNs...=D

1 day ago iFuryMyself LOST 3 Gold 0 0 2,719,903,401 1,211 1
1 day ago iFuryMyself LOST 3 Gold 0 0 2,686,360,703 1,191 1
1 day ago iFuryMyself LOST 3 Gold 0 0 2,756,510,676 1,165 1
1 day ago iFuryMyself LOST 3 Gold 0 0 2,722,949,169 1,205 1
1 day ago iFuryMyself LOST 3 Gold 0 0 2,676,611,616 1,207 1
WoW

pigsfoot
13th September 2009, 03:33 PM
pigsfoot i was gonna pm u but consider TSH an all ager after your post.

LMFAO, that post is still there, so even the mods think I'm right, anyway I didn't have you down as the sensitive type custard?

custards reaction when reading my post:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ipXnARYQ2W4/R-F0oX7A2HI/AAAAAAAAAQg/yuX19-r2OGQ/s320/al.bmp

http://media.salemwebnetwork.com/ecards/careconcern/SorryHurtFeelings.jpg

pilferer
14th September 2009, 09:42 PM
Phoenix 130 487
Tribu ni Lapu Lapu 131 398

lets see who breaks 400 first.. oh wait that was us..

maybe 500 then....

Amak1131
14th September 2009, 10:55 PM
That "score" means very little, if anything.

the_nba_player
15th September 2009, 06:33 AM
That "score" means very little, if anything.

You say that in complete ignorance of how the score is calculated. Am I right?

Kartel_
15th September 2009, 11:00 AM
Thanks to all the flaming in this thread TLL will now continue with the war on PHNX and RF war will not end anytime soon. Now lets see who can last eh ;)

See everyone on the field oh and pigsfoot i was gonna pm u but consider TSH an all ager after your post.

schaden <3 mucho love xxx

K have fun everyone you can now all flame as much as you want :) xxx

With that statement i will like to say I told you so. Why do they even try? If you gonna rank dont pick wars with sabbers unless u all gonna sell every bit of your accounts to your main like RF. And then you are not a group or rankers but a group puppets who think when the main account wins the age it makes up for your lousy gaming all age :erm:

Phnx again prove to be too dumb to have a decent clean war with TLL. Now lets see how this one turns out

You say that in complete ignorance of how the score is calculated. Am I right?

TSK TSK TSK...you just dont get it do you?
They are not losing you are lmao....:<3:

Jankster
15th September 2009, 11:19 AM
:banghead: Ahh kartel they dont get it, they really dont!
hehe I like it, really I do.
Ohh and yes TLL got the game they wanted!
Ohh and still wonder why?
Ahh with this speed TLL will reach 1 trillion sabbed within the next week..:icon_laug

Kartel_
15th September 2009, 12:16 PM
:banghead: Ahh kartel they dont get it, they really dont!
hehe I like it, really I do.
Ohh and yes TLL got the game they wanted!
Ohh and still wonder why?
Ahh with this speed TLL will reach 1 trillion sabbed within the next week..:icon_laug

When they get it they then it will be too late. but let me try to break it down to them

This block of code below is intended for all rankers and wanabee sabbers

if(you sab me 500 million && I sab you 100 million damages)
{
System.out.println("I dont give a FCUK" + "I play only to sabb so I expect to be sabbed");
}
else if(you sab me and i lose rank && I sab you and you lose rank)
{
System.out.println("I dont give a FCUK (I dont rank)");
}
else if(you chain me and i lose members and alliance points && and you lose the same or a fraction of what i lose)
{
System.out.println("Hahahaha who is the BIOOOTCH NOWWW :icon_laug !!!!);
}
else(No one sabs me)
{
System.out.println("Fury why is this game so boring? " + "someone pls sab me i need me a good war :<3::<3:" + "My nice spy is going to waste, I dont wanna play no more :( " );
}

Hope this mental implant above works :lol:

NB: The final output
I will quit if no one wars me or retaliate. I will never go away if you war me :)). Thats what sabbers play for :D

ZAR
15th September 2009, 12:26 PM
With that statement i will like to say I told you so. Why do they even try? If you gonna rank dont pick wars with sabbers unless u all gonna sell every bit of your accounts to your main like RF. And then you are not a group or rankers but a group puppets who think when the main account wins the age it makes up for your lousy gaming all age :erm:

Phnx again prove to be too dumb to have a decent clean war with TLL. Now lets see how this one turns out

There aren´t 1000 accounts that can win an Age just one and if this is done by group effort you can call it fun - everything else ist just boring, like watching a wall of numbers and text all alone in your lil room at your mum basement just to get the highest number in sabbing.

Read and repeat

teamplay -> lonewolf

It is the same as with sex, 2 or more people make it fun, all alone is just meh :D

Kartel_
15th September 2009, 12:30 PM
There aren´t 1000 accounts that can win an Age just one and if this is done by group effort you can call it fun - everything else ist just boring, like watching a wall of numbers and text all alone in your lil room at your mum basement just to get the highest number in sabbing.

Read and repeat

teamplay -> lonewolf

It is the same as with sex, 2 or more people make it fun, all alone is just meh :D

When u compare ROC to sex, or even reference sex when trying to describe the winning effect of your team mate winning the age, This is a red flag.

Hahahah mate you need to get out some.

RichOahu_ES
15th September 2009, 12:44 PM
When u compare ROC to sex, or even reference sex when trying to describe the winning effect of your team mate winning the age, This is a red flag.

ok.. that was funny.

:laughing:

:sneakout:

ZAR
15th September 2009, 05:37 PM

I´ll compare every aspect in life to sex, that´s why I know that you must be very frustrated :)

SleepingDragon
15th September 2009, 06:18 PM

He wasn't saying that winning @ ROC is equal to sex. He was saying your lone wolf mentality is the equivalent of masturbating because there is no thrill from playing all alone. So yea, winning @ ROC and sex must be very confusing for you to understand. <3 Kartool!

RiChardge
15th September 2009, 06:38 PM
With that statement i will like to say I told you so. (1)Why do they even try? If you gonna rank dont pick wars with sabbers (2) unless u all gonna sell every bit of your accounts to your main like RF. And (3) then you are not a group or rankers but a group puppets who think when the main account wins the age it makes up for your lousy gaming all age :erm:(4) Phnx again prove to be too dumb to have a decent clean war with TLL. Now lets see how this one turns out

With all due respect, you fail.

(1): We did not pick the war, TLL declared war on us "For shit and giggles"
(2) Phoenix has always had more than several top 50 accounts, more than almost any alliance.
(3) Hahahahah says you? What is your goal in the game?
(4) Once again, we did not pick this war, we got it forced in our hands and so we are fighting it, and so far we are doing quite well :).. TLL has said that we put up a good fight, we gotta admit TLL put up a good fight, and both sides are having a good time...

Please Kartel, if both alliances are having a good time, why are you trying to be the cool kid on the block by flaming everyone? Makes pretty low sense to me.. okay?

Kartel_
15th September 2009, 10:48 PM
I´ll compare every aspect in life to sex, that´s why I know that you must be very frustrated :)

You say this

He wasn't saying that winning @ ROC is equal to sex.

Hahahaha he still says this above :S
Like they say you cant fix stupid.
If the guy is admitting he is comparing every aspect of life to sex including breastfeeding, Farting and winning ROC who are you to say he is not. LMAO. the guy is into all kinds of things cant u see....right bizZARe ?

sailortje
16th September 2009, 12:19 AM
kartel you're so cool.:erm:

ZAR
16th September 2009, 05:41 AM
You say this

Hahahaha he still says this above :S
Like they say you cant fix stupid.
If the guy is admitting he is comparing every aspect of life to sex including breastfeeding, Farting and winning ROC who are you to say he is not. LMAO. the guy is into all kinds of things cant u see....right bizZARe ?

I think it is more bizarre to compare farting and similar stuff to your aspects of life - this makes me think you have a very boring life? :)

I just tried to tell you some basic stuff about RoC, MMOs and alliances using well known stuff to help you draw a picture and support your imagination, but I can´t help it, you love to do pointless discussions as I do, so I suggest we take it to PM or you open some ZAR vs Kartel thread somewhere else.

On a side note, I hope you don´t take anything personally, I´ll hope I will find some day the time to chat and I would like to chat with you as well :P

pilferer
16th September 2009, 08:36 PM
i know this means nothing to TLL, mainly because it looks like it gives Phoenix an advantage i assume

but

Phoenix 121 508
Tribu ni Lapu Lapu 120 407

101 points now... the gap is getting larger and we now have more members...

SabSquad
17th September 2009, 09:13 AM
man i must say PHNX must STFU

ow and ZAR too

you guys remind me of steve urkel aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

study this NOW NOOOOWWW:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STFU
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silence
http://www.onosokki.co.jp/English/hp_e/patio/images/ken5.gif
http://img11.imageshack.us/i/83607876shhhjx0.jpg/#q=being%20quiet
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f1/Ruhe.jpg

rouen
17th September 2009, 09:52 AM
keep the thread on topic with regard to the war please.

SabSquad
17th September 2009, 11:28 AM
keep the thread on topic with regard to the war please.

yea i kinda let myself go there i guess ;) the warning you gave me was right
still it was a relief to say it though :) im good now im good

RiChardge
17th September 2009, 12:43 PM
man i must say PHNX must STFU

ow and ZAR too

you guys remind me of steve urkel aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

study this NOW NOOOOWWW:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STFU
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silence
http://www.onosokki.co.jp/English/hp_e/patio/images/ken5.gif
http://img11.imageshack.us/i/83607876shhhjx0.jpg/#q=being%20quiet
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f1/Ruhe.jpg

You have no chain, this is not your thread, how about you just fuck off? =)
I think warning him isn't gonna do anything, just delete his post?

People should stop fail-posting on GUA threads they have nothing to do with and go get a life.

Amak1131
17th September 2009, 03:41 PM
People should stop fail-posting on GUA threads they have nothing to do with and go get a life.

But it wouldn't be GUA...

These war threads are funny. They turn into "Who has the loudest bark but weakest bite" cough*PHNX*cough or (something similar.)

pilferer
17th September 2009, 08:49 PM
nope your right, the alliance calculator its inaccurate...

lets look at this then

Default Tll innactive vs. Phnx innactive!
TLL:
http://www.areswarehouse.com/roc/inl...n=List+results
63 users - Page 1 of 2 (View All)

PHNX:
24 users - Page 1 of 1 (View All)

63 vs. 24.

we win.

(thanks weazel for research)

perhaps you guys could just concede?

SabSquad
18th September 2009, 02:20 AM
You have no chain, this is not your thread, how about you just fuck off? =)
I think warning him isn't gonna do anything, just delete his post?

you are absolutely right my PHNX friend :) and ive been farming and sabbing in your chain for weeks (although i admit your mates did a fine job countering me)
again, having no chain seems to mean that i have diplomatic immunity
no problem for me though

you people should learn to understand that talking down to me bc i have no chain gets you sabbed this whole game for as long i play it
dont forget, its your spineless chain mate jupi that tried to perm ban me over a pm, and it was your ex chain player texasboy who liked to talk smack

if you would have any questions, just keep in mind im not here for winning any game, i came here bc i played alot of koc and i like roc ALOT, and i like it when you see me in your logs age after age and maybe you look surprised
but i dont know if you realise it, but guys are a laughhh :) really you make this game worth every sab

ps: warning me does make a difference, i respect the admins, i know i've pushed it again ;)
if you want to delete my post go ahead im not mad about it :)

warblade
18th September 2009, 02:25 AM
nope your right, the alliance calculator its inaccurate...

lets look at this then

Default Tll innactive vs. Phnx innactive!
TLL:
63 users - Page 1 of 2 (View All)

PHNX:
24 users - Page 1 of 1 (View All)

63 vs. 24.

we win.

(thanks weazel for research)

perhaps you guys could just concede?

Well, congratulations! You have the higher score and least inactive members. Great Job!

ZAR
18th September 2009, 01:51 PM
you are absolutely right my PHNX friend :) and ive been farming and sabbing in your chain for weeks (although i admit your mates did a fine job countering me)
again, having no chain seems to mean that i have diplomatic immunity
no problem for me though

you people should learn to understand that talking down to me bc i have no chain gets you sabbed this whole game for as long i play it
dont forget, its your spineless chain mate jupi that tried to perm ban me over a pm, and it was your ex chain player texasboy who liked to talk smack

if you would have any questions, just keep in mind im not here for winning any game, i came here bc i played alot of koc and i like roc ALOT, and i like it when you see me in your logs age after age and maybe you look surprised
but i dont know if you realise it, but guys are a laughhh :) really you make this game worth every sab

ps: warning me does make a difference, i respect the admins, i know i've pushed it again ;)
if you want to delete my post go ahead im not mad about it :)
I bet they are scared now lol

I love this people that don´t matter at all ...

bravo
18th September 2009, 03:07 PM
We are winning on long run! ;)

skynet
19th September 2009, 05:04 AM

and you do matter?.. oh yes, you're in relentless so of course you do.. :icon_laug what account are you playing zar zar?

tlm has left phoenix chain :sneakout:

Kartel_
19th September 2009, 09:06 AM
i know this means nothing to TLL, mainly because it looks like it gives Phoenix an advantage i assume

but

Phoenix 121 508
Tribu ni Lapu Lapu 120 407

101 points now... the gap is getting larger and we now have more members...

you lost all your growth
now you losing DA
you lost tlm :(
tsk and u still dont get the picture that you are losing
my opinion is TLL winning ths war by a mile phnx playing right into their style

SabSquad
19th September 2009, 09:25 AM

now not scared, only useless, as always

thats what 95% of you are when i farm or sab you... useless :)

deal with it, cuz you seem to confirm it age after age, as you claim to have the all seeing eye, you should realise what the facts are ;)
wasn't that you? the man of the facts :D

hahahahahhaha lol

pilferer
21st September 2009, 06:21 AM
you lost all your growth
now you losing DA
you lost tlm :(
tsk and u still dont get the picture that you are losing
my opinion is TLL winning ths war by a mile phnx playing right into their style

lol.... you made me just wet myself abit in laughter...

long mile..

how is your top account going? or the new top account? the one i am farming..
your aa point score still continues to drop like your member list, and your armoury...

admitted our armoury drops too... as does our memberlist (slightly less than you)

i dont understand how you think you are winning and especially by a "mile"

i must however admit, this war has become boring...

Amak1131
21st September 2009, 07:08 PM
And PHNX is losing 0 members?

Pilferer is the only one I've seen from PHNX with a loud bark...hmm...

Dj_of_Darkness
22nd September 2009, 01:15 AM
And PHNX is losing 0 members?

Pilferer is the only one I've seen from PHNX with a loud bark...hmm...

when did you ever see PHNX blabbing in GUA much?

pilferer
22nd September 2009, 02:45 AM
when did you ever see PHNX blabbing in GUA much?

jack russells have a loud bark, but not much to follow up with...

i didnt say we lost 0.. infact we've lost players, and some good ones...

but am i the only one noticing this grow

Phoenix 110 605
Tribµ ni Lapµ Lapu 106 473...

as well as the size of tll dropping, they used to be much larger than phnx...

Lopina
29th September 2009, 01:41 AM
Phoenix (http://ruinsofchaos.com/allianceview.php?id=1) 102 723
Tribµ ni Lapµ Lapu (http://ruinsofchaos.com/allianceview.php?id=85) 90 564

Weeeee, we broke the 700 mark :D

Amak1131
30th September 2009, 01:39 AM
Poor PHNX...clinging to an insignificant score...I cry for you :sadmonkey

SabSquad
30th September 2009, 09:26 AM
yawn yawn @ phnx

Pauly_D
30th September 2009, 11:04 AM
yawn yawn @ phnx

some moan when Phnx dont brag, some moan when they do...

bravo
30th September 2009, 11:51 AM

Welcome to GUA Pauly! =)

SabSquad
30th September 2009, 11:58 AM

na phnx sabs my acc for around 300 mil a day, but they should know the only way to shut me up is to delete my account

so yawn, if you think your a big man and that you can get results think again

they did show me one thing, they easely pawn rf at warring, even after one day of sabbing they got more items

Jankster
3rd October 2009, 07:17 AM
Sry TLL are not so informative here on GUA.

This war is still going on.

Some peace talks have been done now and then.
It alway´s end up with PHNX want TLL to stop and that TLL should go after RF!
Strange I say, the game end rank #1 depends of TLL not playing the game + that TLL should go after chains, so other chains can get rank #1

TLL dont work that way, we just play the game in all aspects of the game.
We are sabbers, hitters, farmers and we also go after rank.

Losses on both sides are hughe, very hughe, your losses 300 mill per day are peanuts sabsquad!
Top spy for TLL just reached 170 billion sabbed(and hes not alone)
The impact from 5x1 attacks are high, 10,000 lost coverts or real mens thats just a low one!
When I do a sab run on PHNX I take 4 billion of gold worth weapons.

Warlords of RoC this is a wargame and TLL and PHNX actually are in war full scale!

Why not post it here on GUA? Read rest of the post here on GUA(go down to the arkive also) Then you can see why..

Ahh we play all we can us TLL thats it.

pigsfoot
3rd October 2009, 03:23 PM
We are sabbers, hitters, farmers and we also go after rank.

Make your fucking mind up :rolleyes1

RichOahu_ES
4th October 2009, 03:55 AM
Sry TLL are not so informative here on GUA.

Strange I say, the game end rank #1 depends of TLL not playing the game + that TLL should go after chains, so other chains can get rank #1

ummm

no.. it won't m8

i love ya jank, but i do belive sometimes you think more of yourself/TLL then ya should.

is numerous people playing this game, clicking, sabbing, whatever that are ALL deciding who wins the game ;-P

to say TLL will decide? i think not. TLL can hinder/help but will not decide.

in the end, as always, sells will decide. what goes on before the end just sets the stage for who will sell for who ;-)

now i will fade back out of this thread as it isn't mine ;-P

that one comment just struck me funny ;-P

Pauly_D
4th October 2009, 04:35 AM
I think what Jankster meant was that while TLL are warring PHNX then they cant push for #1 as easily as all our resources are put towards war and so our accounts are not growing as fast as they could. TLL and PHNX have been at war for about 3-4 weeks now and RF have been out of war (as far as i know) for about 2-3 weeks, this has led to Namyar having a higher TFF than Ninaelyan and the accounts which will sell to Namyar have been given a lot of time to grow whilst the accounts which will sell to Ninaelyan have been kept busy by war.
So whoever TLL war is slowing that alliances growth, they slowed down RF's growth earlier in the age and now they are slowing down PHNX's growth.

RichOahu_ES
4th October 2009, 05:39 AM
heh

BUT

anyone could do as TLL is doing, to either PHNX or RF ;-P

so to say TLL is the deciding factor is false ;-P

beat on the lower accounts that is. the sell accounts.

i was just saying is alot more going on then just TLL ;-P

i mean.. RF.. they are playing very smart and that has nothing to do with TLL....

Kindred
4th October 2009, 06:37 AM
He doesnt really mean TLL decides it as noone can do that, TLL just plays a big factor as who TLL war lose hundred billion resources.. If TLL didnt war phoenix, they would just have been growing strong by now with all the big alliances helping their growth.. Phoenix would obviously be way ahead to win the age.. now RF can easily outrank phoenix specially they're not at war now and with all their sells growing.. RF to win again?

Pauly_D
4th October 2009, 08:56 AM
anyone could do as TLL is doing, to either PHNX or RF ;-P

TLL are one of the biggest alliances out there so they are doing more damage to PHNX than a lot of other alliances (i know that there are quite a lot of alliances out there that could do damage on a similar scale) but TLL are quite a big alliance and while PHNX and TLL are doing damage to each other then RF is able to make a clean run for #1 and the longer this war drags out then RF is sat there laughing at both PHNX and TLL since if they wanted they probably could have got their main account above RF's main (and i know that TLL guys are going to come out and say they dont care how high their main account gets) but they would love it if Kindred ended up higher than Namyar after all the bragging RF have done.

warblade
4th October 2009, 10:29 AM
This is practically what Jank said: Some people says that TLL should not be in a war against PHNX for it affords RF to grow and get away with the number 1 spot (again). Jank is saying that it is too much to say because it implies that TLL decides the winner of the age. TLL just plays the game the way it knows and enjoys by engaging in an all out war against a chain, with little regard to its effect in the race for the Top Spot (which is number 1 rank account).

ABOUT RANKING

As far as individual ranking goes, it is my observation that TLL only deals with it when the end of age is announced. Having a main account is just a symbol for TLL, a privilege and honor to the one charged with maintaining it. At the start of every age, ranking is subsidiary to its style of play. Boosting non-clicking accounts and giving sells for unit upgrades are its priorities, the purpose of which is to develop as many war accounts as it can possibly have. TLL has always been satisfied with Top 10.

Kindred is doing a great job in his account. Big props to him. Huge Props! TLL recognizes that he is a live underdog to snatch the Top Spot. Even if having a war with PHNX decreases Kindred's chances to reach such accomplishment, TLL will not compromise. Kindred understands that. He knows well how TLL plays. TLL will help him reach as high as he can. If it is number 1, it is a great blessing and end to this age. If not, TLL will be proud of him nonetheless. TLL will be satisfied with this age just for the fact of enjoying it.

ON THE WAR

A lot of smack has been said about TLL in this war. Just look at the first page of this thread, res ipsa loquitor. It is a part of the game and as such, it is by itself a reason or motivation to fight harder. But some people ridiculed one TLL member who undergone some serious health issues. That's how low it went. It is far way more important to TLL than remarks such as "RF is laughing at the side line while running away with the win again". This war can go even in the succeeding ages.

A poster even judged the character of every TLL member based solely on how the group plays an online game. It is pitiful because said person appears to be articulate and educated, but ventured on a foul and utterly baseless generalization. You may hate people who choose to play ROC by engaging in wars, or you may hate those who clicks, banks and whore DA to reach a high rank, but you have no right to judge a person based on that alone.

the_nba_player
4th October 2009, 02:53 PM
To address the issue of people "ridiculing" badger when he had health issues.
Once people were made aware that it was health issues and not simply going inactive to avoid war, I believe no further attacks were made upon him or his character.
And to be perfectly honest, I'm fine with trash talking and the like as long as it doesn't step over personal boundaries and remains somewhat articulate (None of this "U suxxx u frakking basterdzz sabb me all u want hahahahaha" crap, that's just plain brutish). Go ahead, trash talk me, tell me how I play is wrong or stupid, tell me how little damage I am doing and how much you are. That's all part of the fun of wars.

One a related note: I find it absolutely confounging when people say "don't be judgmental" or "you have no right to judge _____ based on _____". On the contrary, yes, I do. Part of our job as human beings is to judge, and be judged. We judge things based on what we know. That's how we survive, that's how we make our way through life. Making "judging" someone or something taboo is, simply (and crudely) put: Stupid. I have every right to judge everything and everyone I encounter based on everything I know about them up to that point. That is a right of mine afforded to me by the many folds in my human brain. Next time you tell someone not to judge or be judgmental because they don't have all the facts, stop. You don't have all the facts, you're being "judgmental." ;)

warblade
4th October 2009, 08:01 PM
http://www.giveupalready.com/showpost.php?p=1298682&postcount=41

I do not have all the facts to judge someone? Wow! There was a judgment on character based solely on an unrelated fact, which is the style of playing ROC. It was a fact. You can read it again in a previous page. I am not judging someone. I was just saying that for me, it is a wrong thing to do. Just play the game. I agree that we can trash talk but never ever cross the line that separates the game and real life. Purp aka TGN was forced to quit ROC for uttering racial and disrespectful statements.

Do you really think it is all right for him to do that - judge the character of every TLL member that he did not even know? Do you know what Jank is doing for his countrymen? I, on the other hand, do not have the right to opine that people should not to do that.

Pauly_D
5th October 2009, 05:20 AM
Come on Warblade, some of us have been playing ROC or KOC for years now and one fact that everyone knows is that there much more RL issues at the start of wars, and RL issues seem to be much likely 12-18 hours after a mass, Ok this time they were telling the truth about going to hospital etc. but some of us are too used to people making up real life issues to save their account so dont think too bad of people assuming what usually happens is happening.

However about anyone judging an alliance based on how they play the game, well that is just the stupid thing to do, and proof that education cant buy common sense.

Back on topic with the war

Some peace talks have been done now and then.
It alway´s end up with PHNX want TLL to stop and that TLL should go after RF!

That comment surprised me, i've been away for a few ages and back then Phnx wouldnt have asked an alliance to go after another alliance, they would have secretly hoped they would but not actually gone and asked an alliance to start a war against their rivals.

the_nba_player
5th October 2009, 07:38 AM
http://www.giveupalready.com/showpost.php?p=1298682&postcount=41

I do not have all the facts to judge someone? Wow!

I considering my rant about the misuse of the words judge and judgmental, I'm quite disappointed that you missed the irony in my final statement.

Relating to that post: It IS one of those "funny coincidences". Unfortunately, I don't believe in coincidence. However, I also do not fault those people for going into vacation mode when RL forced them to go in vacation mode. When you've been put up for massing by another chain, and can't be online a lot, it's probably safer to go in vacation mode than try to bank. Us pointing it out that people are going into vacation mode is not so much of an attack on TLL as it might seem. It's more us saying that we're doing a good job. Meaning that if people are forced to go into vacation mode because they would lose too much if they didn't, that means we're doing something right. It might seem to be a coincidence at first but, in reality, it's so much more than that. I'd even go so far as to say it's a complement to us. :)

Jankster
5th October 2009, 10:22 AM
Nara (not active)
I consider her RL are very busy now.
Really I do!

sailortje
5th October 2009, 01:58 PM
Nara (not active)
I consider her RL are very busy now.
Really I do!

oh please......... get a life

Pauly_D
5th October 2009, 02:59 PM
oh please......... get a life

thats why he hasnt gone inactive yet :icon_laug

to be honest if everyone wants to assume if anyone goes inactive then they did it then let them, because to a large extent it is, think about it if you are not in war and you dont log in for a week then you will come back with probably more men (if your UP is greater than losses in day) and more turns to burn to cover damage to DA. In war you are getting sabbed and massed so if you cant log in you will lose so much more. So yes if someone goes inactive (holiday, hospital whatever) then they are much more likely to hit the Vacation button because of the war. So the question is if it wasnt for the war would Nara and Badger have gone inactive (ok these may have been bad examples because im not 100% sure about what Badgers circumstances are and im not sure how long Nara's holiday is) but then anyone else who has gone into vacation mode then be honest come on here and say whether they would not have gone into vacation mode if it wasnt for the war.

biglou250
5th October 2009, 03:55 PM
Nara is happily enjoying a vacation without any internet connections. Don't worry, she'll be back sabbing you very soon!

SabSquad
5th October 2009, 11:39 PM
id still like the vac option deleted

Fibs
6th October 2009, 06:29 AM
ok....just for the record.....when i go on vacation mode on Oct 22 it is NOT because of the war :surprise: I am going to Hawaii for 2 weeks and i will have internet access.....but there is NO WAY i am even thinking about logging in and playing this game while im gone.....NOT going to happen :nono:

Pauly_D
6th October 2009, 09:38 AM
well 2 weeks is fair enough reason, you would use vacation mode for that in any situation, and fair play to Fibs for coming out and giving a reason beforehand. Doesnt look suspicious when you go away.

the_nba_player
6th October 2009, 10:12 AM
Hawaii is a myth. Like Atlantis. Fibs is a liar! GET HIM

Jankster
6th October 2009, 10:19 AM
Hawaii is a myth. Like Atlantis. Fibs is a liar! GET HIM

hehe and my mention about Nara going inactive bc of real life thats not a lie.
Anyone knows what she do RL? I do!
Say hello to key-ES if you meet him fibs.

Suicide_Kings
6th October 2009, 10:39 AM
ok....just for the record.....when i go on vacation mode on Oct 22 it is NOT because of the war :surprise: I am going to Hawaii for 2 weeks and i will have internet access.....but there is NO WAY i am even thinking about logging in and playing this game while im gone.....NOT going to happen :nono:

Just like Fibs i most likely will be going on vacation mode this Friday or Saturday cousin is coming in from the navy and it's time to get shity drunk! lol. but also might be getting a new phone that i can bank on so who knows we shall see. :sneakout:

bravo
6th October 2009, 10:55 AM
TLL is still winning - while others are still wining! =)

Pauly_D
6th October 2009, 11:30 AM
TLL is still winning - while others are still wining! =)

Well someone at least realises whats going on, sab stats at the end of the day are nice but the war should have finished ages ago. Phnx can do more damage to TLL but TLL's aim is to do enough damage that Phnx admit that they cant win the age without making peace with them.

PHNX would win the war by doing enough damage to TLL that the Phnx selling accounts cant get hurt by the war. (unlikely)
TLL would win by doing enough damage so that Phnx cant Win the age while the war continues.

Like it or not, thats what it boils down to, im not saying you cant enjoy the war while it lasts but for Phnx this war has gone on too long. And for TLL im sure they can easily find someone else to war if they want. And people said that Phnx shouldnt win if they havent been through a decent war and who is going to say this hasnt been a good war, lots of good sabs and masses by both sides.

SabSquad
6th October 2009, 11:57 AM
this game has real life TBG and people can get you and your tbg when you are away
in my eyes thats roc(koc) and everything that looks like it

people shouldn't be able to interrupt this proces :) being able to interrupt this gives people great possibilities
it means you by yourself can shut down the entire concept of playing this game

how does vac mode work? can you do it multiple times?

ps: not that its abig deal, but im con on vac mode

ManOwaR669
6th October 2009, 11:59 AM
I think PHNX and TLL proved both of their points, and the war should end.
for now we just have more and more zero defense accounts to attack...
too bad my TFF is 2.5mil :O

Messias
6th October 2009, 01:38 PM
Sabbed: 14h ago <----- dull :(

Pauly_D
6th October 2009, 02:21 PM
Hit: 4h ago
Sabbed: 22h ago

i get hit for less now than when the war began
i dont know what the people high up who make the decisions think but im sure both sides could do with a little time to rebuild their DA (since someone in another thread was complaining that no-one seems to have any DA)

R1DD1CK
7th October 2009, 02:16 AM
TLL will use their advantage to maximize damage toward PHNX.

At this stage of the game PHNX members are going to look towards their leaders for guidance (But their isn't any clear guidance!)

PHNX Leadership = all on holiday

The big problem is PHNX has one great player (Who is making the most of her RL ATM)

TLL have more great players than you can shake a stick at!

This war will remain unbalanced until the smart ass gets her ass in gear and sorts the "lack luster" PHNX, so called leadership out.

Jankster
7th October 2009, 04:25 PM
TLL will use their advantage to maximize damage toward PHNX.

At this stage of the game PHNX members are going to look towards their leaders for guidance (But their isn't any clear guidance!)

PHNX Leadership = all on holiday

The big problem is PHNX has one great player (Who is making the most of her RL ATM)

TLL have more great players than you can shake a stick at!

This war will remain unbalanced until the smart ass gets her ass in gear and sorts the "lack luster" PHNX, so called leadership out.

hehe there he was my R1ddick and a very good observation also my best officier ever!
I as alliance leader dont know who to talk to in PHNX alliance, mag said he was a observer in a convo I had with another, shiggy did a convo with custos. For the first time TLL did a voting, muhaha 5 min after several chained TLL: Common rule for TLL sab back instant!
nara we never talked to!
Aye my riddick, they say they want us to stop, but at he same time they say we should war another chain, They even asked us to sab masterhernan, bc he went out of PHNX chain(or what ever) TLL did another so we made a growth deal with master-Hernan.

Complexed my friend Riddick? Hehe yeup

RichOahu_ES
7th October 2009, 04:54 PM
don't sab masterH!!!

he is padding my sab stats daily ;-)

Magbag
7th October 2009, 06:05 PM
hehe there he was my R1ddick and a very good observation also my best officier ever!
I as alliance leader dont know who to talk to in PHNX alliance, mag said he was a observer in a convo I had with another, shiggy did a convo with custos. For the first time TLL did a voting, muhaha 5 min after several chained TLL: Common rule for TLL sab back instant!
nara we never talked to!
Aye my riddick, they say they want us to stop, but at he same time they say we should war another chain, They even asked us to sab masterhernan, bc he went out of PHNX chain(or what ever) TLL did another so we made a growth deal with master-Hernan.

Complexed my friend Riddick? Hehe yeup

come to me and talk jankster ^^

I will listen to all people that I understand what they say :p

cant belive your making that MH talk to such a big deal, I wasnt really serious lol. most of the stuff I say is for fun, except when Im serious! ofcourse.

Custos
8th October 2009, 12:00 AM
Phnx is their own worse enemy, they have had many opportunities to walk away from this war and hook up with TLL to yes take on RF for the win but after an insult to TLL in a msn convo thanks to that TLL decided to stop all actions on other clans and go full out on PHNX, and as u can see TLL are hell bent on ruining PHNX.

In a strange way RF should thank PHNX for TLL stopping actions on their chain.

This is an all ager and TLL do not care who wins this age, good luck to RF or TLM for sure PHNX will not win this age ;)

GO GO GO TLL <3 x

crustymusic99
8th October 2009, 04:33 AM
after an insult to TLL in a msn convo thanks to that TLL decided to stop all actions on other clans and go full out on PHNX, and as u can see TLL are hell bent on ruining PHNX.

I'm sorry, I think what you meant to say is you tried to true PHNX several times to focus on RF because you couldn't handle both wars, but now your feelings are hurt since PHNX said No Thanks, we want to keep pwning you?

You try to truce PHNX so you can work on only 1 war, realizing you got yourself in to deep. Not only that but make an ally out of enemy so you could cover your losses. Now that it didn't go as planned you must stop the war with the other side you previously were so hell-bent on to focus on PHNX. Sounds like RF should keep kicking your arses too. TLL's primary goal this age was to stop RF from winning, after all.

So much for "We don't care who wins"

Logs anyone? Surely that could prove a point or two.

Magbag
8th October 2009, 04:49 AM
Phnx is their own worse enemy, they have had many opportunities to walk away from this war and hook up with TLL to yes take on RF for the win but after an insult to TLL in a msn convo thanks to that TLL decided to stop all actions on other clans and go full out on PHNX, and as u can see TLL are hell bent on ruining PHNX.

it is true that we had talks to end the war many times, but TLL has been very unresanable each time.

and I wasnt there in that msn convo, so not sure what you talking about. but I can tell that TLL has been very insulting many times as well.

so its from both sides my friend.

the_nba_player
8th October 2009, 07:29 AM
I find it interesting that so many people mistake us being bored with the war because TLL is running so thin on targets with us wanting to end the war.
Granted, I'm sure there are some people would like to end the war, but that's to be expect. There is a much larger group, however, that is glad to continue, but is finding that TLL is running quite thin on targets to add to their sab stats.
Especially with the recent wave of multi removals. All those little pure-SA accounts aren't around to pad our sab stats :(

Jankster
8th October 2009, 12:21 PM
I'm sorry, I think what you meant to say is you tried to true PHNX several times to focus on RF because you couldn't handle both wars, but now your feelings are hurt since PHNX said No Thanks, we want to keep pwning you?
It was PHNX who asked us to stop the war, actually TLL was in war with RF at the same time then!

You try to truce PHNX so you can work on only 1 war, realizing you got yourself in to deep.
TLL have no problem with warring several other chains at the same time.
Not only that but make an ally out of enemy so you could cover your losses.
We didnt cove any losses
Now that it didn't go as planned you must stop the war with the other side you previously were so hell-bent on to focus on PHNX. Sounds like RF should keep kicking your arses too. TLL's primary goal this age was to stop RF from winning, after all.
TLL primary goal have never been to stop RF.

Where you been crusty?, you lost totally contact with game?

So much for "We don't care who wins"

Logs anyone? Surely that could prove a point or two.

TLL dont post logs here on gua, we are on the batllefield. TLL logs you can see on your intel logs or if you join TLL

getting borred NBA? Who say TLL are getting borred?

chaser1
8th October 2009, 01:04 PM
I come over from KoC to see this war. Its quite interesting to me since I have allies in KoC from both sides. Who's winning?

Pauly_D
8th October 2009, 01:47 PM
TLL dont post logs here on gua, we are on the batllefield. TLL logs you can see on your intel logs or if you join TLL

getting borred NBA? Who say TLL are getting borred?

@ Jankster, you usually post sensible comments but these were just laughable.
Firstly it was TLL who claimed that PHNX had been unreasonable over irc, i dont know who saw that convo but saying you dont post logs is basically admitting TLL were more unreasonable than PHNX in those talks (i havent seem them so i have no idea but i know what i believe and until i see logs otherwise then im not going to change my mind)

and secondly NBA didnt say he was bored neither did he say TLL was getting bored

Jankster
8th October 2009, 02:08 PM
Post logs from when?
All of them, I dont think its allowed to post so many.

This forum is GUA, game are not played here, if you choose to misunderstand that pauly, so be it!

Nara as topic starter can anytime she want ask one of the Mods of GUA to close it and they will do it!
but that wouldnt change what happends on battlefield of ROC.

TLL play a game, thats it.

bravo
8th October 2009, 05:29 PM
The old Jankster is right as usual, like it or not! =)
I for one never post on TLL forum or on IRC bots, same with my offie and many more
therefore numbers are pretty irrelevant and/or incorrect anyways, so whats the point?

But to give some numbers
what about 666?
The best rank you can wish for as far as I am concerned!

Magbag
9th October 2009, 05:27 AM
bravo, bravo!

still, I see jankster spend alot of time reading and posting here on gua. :p

maybe should use that time to sab instead ^^

R1DD1CK
10th October 2009, 02:03 AM
I Know Custos will win this war as he, more than anyone I see, or read, Has been the most consistant leader I've come across ever!

Jan, I was never a good oficer.(good offies click?) I was a pest. dont get me wrong I loved the convo's we all had together.

Bravo should post more.

@ Jankster, you usually post sensible comments but these were just laughable.Hmm...Jan was never sensible. hes erm how do I say.............weired.

Caveman was the best player Jan.

bravo
10th October 2009, 03:38 AM
Your wish is my command Riddick! ;P
we / I miss you, hope all is well mate!

jupi
22nd October 2009, 02:36 PM
TLL vs Phoenix war is officially over. Phoenix offered a truce and TLL has accepted. This is a straight truce on both sides. No side agreements made, just the simple truce.

Nara
22nd October 2009, 03:44 PM
Both Clans have sent out an ingame message to all members as well as a message sent to Yanagi from KOC clan, as follows

from Jupi of PHNX

From: Ninaelyan (alliance leader) Sent: 36 minutes 7 seconds ago Subject: TLL war officially over!
You first read this message 28 minutes 27 seconds ago
The following has been posted on GUA:

TLL vs Phoenix war is officially over. Phoenix offered a truce and TLL has accepted. This is a straight truce on both sides. No side agreements made, just the simple truce. We have agreed to a 12 hour cool down. After that there will be no further hostile activity from either side. This agreement covers sub-chains and Yanagi.

We will now cease hostile activity against TLL and they will do the same. Standard attack rules apply. 1 hit per 24 hours. Grievances against any TLL member must follow standard war room request procedures.

There is to be no further trash talk in GUA regarding this war.

This war is officially over. Enjoy the peace. Click, Bank, Slay, Grow and most importantly have fun!

<3
jupi~

From Kindred, TLL allied with KOC

<Kindred> To: All Members Sent: 4 minutes 45 seconds ago Subject: PHNX war Over
<Kindred> Kindred first read this message 4 minutes 40 seconds ago
<Kindred> TLL vs Phoenix war is officially over. Phoenix offered a truce and TLL has accepted it prior to a discussion of TLL admins as a few of our small accounts has been requesting it as well.
This is a straight truce on both sides. No side agreements made, just the simple truce. We have agreed to a 12 hour cool down. After that there will be no further hostile activity from either side.
<Kindred> After that we will now cease hostile activity against Phoenix and they will do the same. Standard attack rules apply. 1 hit per 24 hours. Grievances against any Phoenix member must follow standard war room request procedures.
<Kindred> This war is officially over. Enjoy the peace. Click, Bank, Slay, Grow and most importantly have fun!

thank you all concerned in the talks.

This can now be closed.

Nara