PDA

View Full Version : Top...

Valheru_Prince
29th August 2009, 01:23 PM
Overview | Slayers | Growers | Clickers Today | Clickers This Age | Transferers This Age

Where is top Sabber of the day?

meeker
29th August 2009, 02:53 PM
the last thing the game needs is more people that sweep the battlefield to have their 10mins of glory

fury
29th August 2009, 03:56 PM
Not gonna happen. We've had it before, and everybody complained about it (except the sabbers getting on the list, of course).

:P

KyleCias
29th August 2009, 09:00 PM
i think we should have the sabbers of the decade! :)

freekstyler
30th August 2009, 05:45 PM
yer at the end of the age the top 10 sabbers shud be posted up on the site somewhere... but i dont think we need a daily top sabbers list...

JunkMail
31st August 2009, 07:13 PM
Overview | Slayers | Growers | Clickers Today | Clickers This Age | Transferers This Age

Where is top Sabber of the day?

Just make a thread here for the sabbers to post and brag :D
no rule against that lol

6_9
1st September 2009, 03:59 PM
Not gonna happen. We've had it before, and everybody complained about it (except the sabbers getting on the list, of course).
One can complain about any other statistics present there. This is kind of a weak argument ;)

pigsfoot
1st September 2009, 04:09 PM
One can complain about any other statistics present there. This is kind of a weak argument ;)

Not a weak argument at all, basically because sabbing has no limits unlike attacking, retards like you sabbed and sabbed and sabbed anyone and everyone just to get on the top 10 sab list, "oh look everyone, look, look how awesome I am, look at the top 10 sablist, look, I'm fucking awesome" said in a very high pitched excited tone :rolleyes1

Nasser
1st September 2009, 04:28 PM
Not a weak argument at all, basically because sabbing has no limits unlike attacking, retards like you sabbed and sabbed and sabbed anyone and everyone just to get on the top 10 sab list, "oh look everyone, look, look how awesome I am, look at the top 10 sablist, look, I'm fucking awesome" said in a very high pitched excited tone :rolleyes1

Clicking has no limits aswell. no?

Pappy Anghus
1st September 2009, 04:29 PM
Sabbers= those who can't handle the reality of getting a smack down by a fighter. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::sneakout:

Eberhon
1st September 2009, 04:34 PM

That's not the point. A top sabber's list would provoke people to sab everyone for no reason just to flex they epeen.

pigsfoot
1st September 2009, 04:41 PM

Clicking has an end benefit, more clicks more TBG, people don't click just to get on to the clickers list, sabbing should be a tool to fight your enemy, not an e penis tool to post in your AA, or am I wrong?

Nasser
1st September 2009, 05:00 PM
Clicking has an end benefit, more clicks more TBG, people don't click just to get on to the clickers list, sabbing should be a tool to fight your enemy, not an e penis tool to post in your AA, or am I wrong?

That is your opinion , but also a top clicker list can encourage people to click more and and to show off with their clicking 'skills' lol , aswell as discourage people who can't click as much as those , which makes the gap bigger between small and big accounts!
The same way people would sab to showoff their e-penis , top sabber list may show the effort of sabbers who are sabbing their enemy aswell , not randomly chaining.
Got my point?

pigsfoot
1st September 2009, 05:17 PM
That is your opinion , but also a top clicker list can encourage people to click more and and to show off with their clicking 'skills' lol , aswell as discourage people who can't click as much as those , which makes the gap bigger between small and big accounts!
The same way people would sab to showoff their e-penis , top sabber list may show the effort of sabbers who are sabbing their enemy aswell , not randomly chaining.
Got my point?

But you very well know if there was a "top sabber today" list, then the retards would come out in force, the peolpe who are actually sabbing for a reason wouldn't probably make the top 100 never mind the top ten :rolleyes1

Pr0nStar
1st September 2009, 05:23 PM
sooooo EVERYTHING gets ranked except for sabbing...that kinda makes sense. sabbers shouldnt be respected. if you click alot, or can farm the players who make the most tbg, or give the most credits away, or have the highest rank...i can see how you earn your respect. to hell with sabbers right? i mean after all there's only a small percentage of players who decide to be elves because they want an advantage when it comes to their spy and sabbing am i right? i think we should go back to how things were last age. a nice quiet age with sabbing at a minimum.

Vrasp
1st September 2009, 07:16 PM
What the issue would become is new players quitting because they get sabbed by 100 people a day for 'no reason.' This in turn would create some sort of sab limit where a person can only get sabbed 50 times a day, which would make all the sabbers cry even harder. I think you should just let this one go...

Valheru_Prince
1st September 2009, 07:55 PM
But the newbies don't add much value to your sab damage. You need the big aacount with huge SOV to really add to your stats. So the random sabbing newbies wouldn't make top of the list right?

Just firing up the discussion here :p

stonewall
1st September 2009, 08:05 PM
I think by this reasoning the top clicker list should go but i like it there the top clicker list gives an idea of who's using automated tools to do the clicking .

Vrasp
1st September 2009, 08:07 PM
But the newbies don't add much value to your sab damage. You need the big aacount with huge SOV to really add to your stats. So the random sabbing newbies wouldn't make top of the list right?

Just firing up the discussion here :p

In theory, but if you sab enough newbies or weak accounts, it'll add up.

Pauly_D
1st September 2009, 08:14 PM
well what if you put up a rankings of all sabs at the end of the age just not tell anyone until then so no random sabbers looking for their 5 mins of glory but it would give acknowledgement to players who consistantly sabbed during wars.

OutlawDragon
1st September 2009, 10:02 PM
Hey, lets put up a top clicking list so that everyone can see whos the best clicker... o lets add a top slayers list for all those slayers out there... but us rankers don't want to get sabbed so lets leave the sab list out because it would "provoke people to sab everyone for no reason" and we don't want to be sabbed...
That realy makes sence, leave out rankings for a whole section of the game just so that you won't get "randomly sabbed"

Ok, so lets say it does cause people to sab randomly (which it probobly will) who cares? THIS IS CALLED Ruins of CHAOS not Ruins of PEACE! If you get sabbed just sab the person back.. its not that hard... Don't have spy? Use your massive TBG's to get some...

Its not fair to all the sabbers out there to leave them out in the cold just because of some lame excuses.

By the way sabbing does have a limit, 10 trys per person per 24 hours.

And the argument about noobs getting sabbed then quiting is pretty lame. It makes no sence at all. None of the people with enough spy to get on the list are going to waste there time sabbing all those accounts with 2-3 Excaliburs on them. And if your realy worried about that just put some noob protect inplace.

RANT OVER

P.S

I am not a sabber (SLAYERS FTW!) I have mabye 22M sab damge from sabbing 2-3 people this age.

Tapchou
1st September 2009, 11:27 PM
I'm all for it.

rabbitohs
2nd September 2009, 12:39 AM
By having a top sabber list at the end of the age, the same thought of "I shall sab everyone for no reason until the end of the age so I can show off my e-tool" may arise

I can see how it is warrent, but then again it may also cause problems. If it is implimented, sab rules may change? Are you willing to sacrifice that?

Pauly_D
2nd September 2009, 03:13 AM
By having a top sabber list at the end of the age, the same thought of "I shall sab everyone for no reason until the end of the age so I can show off my e-tool" may arise

much less likely, if you sab randomly you will probably end up getting chain sabbed/massed by lots of alliances so that would limit how much you can sab in an age. Its easier to get #1 sabber in a day by going mad sabbing lots of people than to keep a sab account pissing people off for 3 months

rabbitohs
2nd September 2009, 05:46 PM
Ah didnt think of it like that.

+1 to top Sab list for the age! :P

6_9
8th September 2009, 01:24 PM

Get a life, pig. You have your point, I have mine. Stats are stats ;)

sooooo EVERYTHING gets ranked except for sabbing...that kinda makes sense. sabbers shouldnt be respected.
1 day ago Pr0nStar Sabotage 25 4

Exactly. Shame on you :D

fistsofthor
8th September 2009, 01:45 PM
and im sure that having a top slay list will cause people to slay more, and a top ranked list will cause people to rank more.

People care about their sab totals already. Having a top sab list may encourage some sabbers, but its not going to cause any new problems. Plus, there is always massing and sabbing right back/

skynet
8th September 2009, 02:48 PM
a daily top sabotage list might encourage a few nerds to go on a mad sabbing spree but the novelty would soon wear off... however, sabotage is a part of the game and in wars, it's the stat that's always recorded on bots and forums as people like to see how much damage they are causing to the "enemy"... the most lame stat is the daily slayer stat... that actually tells very little other than who got the biggest sells....

pigsfoot
8th September 2009, 03:05 PM
a daily top sabotage list might encourage a few nerds to go on a mad sabbing spree but the novelty would soon wear off... however, sabotage is a part of the game and in wars, it's the stat that's always recorded on bots and forums as people like to see how much damage they are causing to the "enemy"... the most lame stat is the daily slayer stat... that actually tells very little other than who got the biggest sells....

Not true, the slay stat shows who's fake is doing best, they should rename it the fake list?

Ninaelyan
8th September 2009, 03:07 PM

That's more relevant information to the landscape of the game then who sabbed the most overall. Sells have a more predictable impact on the game then sabbing a bunch, especially when it comes to random sabbing.

skynet
8th September 2009, 04:02 PM
That's more relevant information to the landscape of the game then who sabbed the most overall. Sells have a more predictable impact on the game then sabbing a bunch, especially when it comes to random sabbing.

well, maybe it is for those in the top ten and for those who can blag the most sells by whatever means throughout the age.. not i'm sure for the majority of players with low level to medium sized accounts :)

and i think pigsfoot hit the nail on the head... :icon_laug

Ninaelyan
8th September 2009, 04:24 PM
My point is just that in general the top slayer list gives useful info. You can see who made big moves today. Early on its key to identifying the SA leaders.

A top sab list wouldn't provide information that's all that useful (a top sabbee list might) but more then likely would lead to more people sabbing for dumb reasons to get into the daily sab list.

rabbitohs
9th September 2009, 03:31 AM
Loving the Top Stats for end of age :)

Sabbers and Farms haha

skynet
9th September 2009, 01:10 PM
My point is just that in general the top slayer list gives useful info. You can see who made big moves today. Early on its key to identifying the SA leaders.

A top sab list wouldn't provide information that's all that useful (a top sabbee list might) but more then likely would lead to more people sabbing for dumb reasons to get into the daily sab list.

i can understand what you're saying... however, a player making 10 attacks over the course of an age to lap up sells of 100s billions is hardly slaying is it? :erm:

and there are some very dubious accounts already appearing on the top slayers list.... a real slayer should be capable of seeing and spying for his own gold on the battlefield...

Pr0nStar
9th September 2009, 01:39 PM
whats the difference between someone burning a shit load of turns and ending up on the top slayers list as opposed to someone sabbing everyone you can to make a top sabbers list. ok so slayers run out of turns... but when it comes to sabbing you're not gonna make the list unless you can afford your repairs and can sab the bigger accounts. i promise you wont get far sabbing rank 600-100 at 1 dragonskin or excalibur per attempt. if you have for instance 10-15 mil tbg, 4 bil spy, and shit sentry you might be able to make your sab runs once a week until anyone worth sabbing outgrows you. but if you have a problem with a top sabbers list based on individual players at least have it be based on the totals of an alliance.

pigsfoot
9th September 2009, 05:42 PM
whats the difference between someone burning a shit load of turns and ending up on the top slayers list as opposed to someone sabbing everyone you can to make a top sabbers list. ok so slayers run out of turns... but when it comes to sabbing you're not gonna make the list unless you can afford your repairs and can sab the bigger accounts. i promise you wont get far sabbing rank 600-100 at 1 dragonskin or excalibur per attempt. if you have for instance 10-15 mil tbg, 4 bil spy, and shit sentry you might be able to make your sab runs once a week until anyone worth sabbing outgrows you. but if you have a problem with a top sabbers list based on individual players at least have it be based on the totals of an alliance.

I pretty much know that a top sabber list wont happen, but if it does then sab turns should be introduced just like attack turns, now that would be piss funny :icon_laug

RichOahu_ES
9th September 2009, 05:56 PM
I pretty much know that a top sabber list wont happen, but if it does then sab turns should be introduced just like attack turns, now that would be piss funny :icon_laug

please re ban the pig!! it is exactly this type of comment that can't be tolerated!!

OMG BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN!!!!!!!

:sneakout:

pigsfoot
9th September 2009, 06:16 PM
please re ban the pig!! it is exactly this type of comment that can't be tolerated!!

OMG BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN!!!!!!!

:sneakout:

Lol

You cannot sab this person! you have no sab turns left, should have thought about that before randomly sabbing any fucker to get on the top sabber list, congratulations you are a retard

unlimited
9th September 2009, 10:25 PM
I'd be for Covert Turns, in a different style game.

1 turn per recon. 2 turns per sab. You get around 1,200 turns everyday. This means you get around 60 10x sabs per day, which should be enough, and would encourage saving turns for wars, etc. Also would discourage random sabbing/ghosting.

rabbitohs
10th September 2009, 08:08 AM

Top Sabbers
Sabber Damage Caused Rank
Kartel_ [KOC] 206,617,763,000 Gold #1
TAPZ [ES] 200,150,202,944 Gold #2
SSQ_Karim 150,170,585,009 Gold #3
Vredesbyrd [~RF~] 132,407,270,974 Gold #4
DocePares [TLL] 125,643,949,946 Gold #5
Roelios [~TNT~] 121,037,905,953 Gold #6
sKILLzAngeL [~TNT~] 114,054,869,984 Gold #7
AthenA_TLL [TLL] 90,650,899,996 Gold #8
pigsfoot [TSH] 90,081,915,958 Gold #9
skynet [KOC] 84,099,914,977 Gold #10