PDA

View Full Version : "Phoenix" hackers or just *ankers ?

drank01
22nd August 2009, 02:08 AM
yesterday my 3 man chain ran into some little trouble with PHOENIX .
this morning when checking my email (gmail) i noticed someone ,not me, did a request for my account info.
my other email adress had 3 messages to for trying to change password for my gmail and my live id.

A BIG COINCIDENCE PROBABLY

i contacted my commander and ofcourse he has the same thing

STRANGE.....

so people watch out because not everyone wants to play a game in a normal way

btw my special thanks goes out to the admins in their chain who will probaly sort things out for all of us !!

elves-eater

Back_Breaker
22nd August 2009, 02:24 AM
Phoenix has been around for WAY longer than this game, and they have always been an honorable clan.
Bad apples grow on big trees all the time.
Don't pick on the tree.
Squish the bad apples.
More likely, tho, y'all got that bug on the pron sites you were surfing after getting pwnd ingame.
Stress relief, and all that...

laris
22nd August 2009, 03:02 AM
Look into what program or skript,your friends are using or schering :)

SabSquad
22nd August 2009, 04:07 AM
hehe PHNX was the first clan i had trouble with when i came on roc, they like to run it off against 3 man chains

pissed on them though, still waiting for players like ninleyan and biglou to bring me their promises

Magbag
22nd August 2009, 04:27 AM
heh, funny this should come from you.

and I think most of the roc players can agree that PHNX is an honorable clan that follows the rules of the game, which means that we don't cheat hacks or whatever.

we are not even using sell-catchers, elves-eater.

if we found out that someone in phnx doenst follow the game rules, then he/she is immedialty kicked banned from the alliance, and also hopefully banned from the game.

Im sorry that your account was attacked like that and Im glad the hackers didnt succed. but I dont think its fair blaiming an alliance like phnx, when you are one of the "best" online attackers in the game + you stole how many billions in sells last age?
what Im saying is: it could be ANYONE. dont blame PHNX just cause we pwn you by sabbing you, cause sabbing you is not cheating. Thank you

Tapchou
22nd August 2009, 04:28 AM
Hm, ok.

When you send me an ingame PM stating:

hey,

you still an admin ?
i get in to trouble with PHNX and somebody asks for my login info
do something about that or it wil go over all the chatrooms and forums

1. It makes me laugh, like I care about what you will do - you're the one calling the shots here (it seems).

2. You don't even know if it is PHNX.

3. You've not even explained to me in detail about what the fuck has gone on.

4. You're the one who bribed me, lol.

Octo
22nd August 2009, 04:34 AM
elves-eater, you make me laugh. Stalking everyone all the time, and then you complain about some coincidence BS?

hehe PHNX was the first clan i had trouble with when i came on roc, they like to run it off against 3 man chains Actually it's those 3-man chains who start pissing off the crap out of certain people in PHNX, which ofcourse has its consequences.

Tapchou
22nd August 2009, 04:41 AM
Oh, this isn't allowed on GUA - according to the rules, so... elves-eater, PM me ingame, if you want to sort this out and explain, properly... ok?

P.S. You haz auto-sell-catcher, bwararararrrarrraarrra (not nice, being accused, right?)!