PDA

View Full Version : morale

Pheorian
19th August 2009, 08:33 AM
Another question,

Are there any ways beside the recruit clicker that can give you morale?

I mean, my index finger is getting sore for clicking it all the time.

~Pheorian~

funny_bone83
19th August 2009, 11:42 AM
yes, you can get other people to click for you, or you can buy them.

MFnBonsai
22nd August 2009, 12:07 AM
You can buy morale from someone willing to sell it....
You can have officers under you clicking and gaining morale and you will benefit from it....
You can also have a high AA and put take this much or send morale and you will get morale....

You cannot have someone click on your account.... it is against the rules....

If anyone else is going to post keep it on topic and answer his questions do not spam....

Ricky91
24th August 2009, 06:02 AM
How was my post not on topic? and why the hell would you choose to ignore the fact that the moron of Funnybone is getting people to click for him?

I know this one is off-topic but well when you ignore someone clearly breaking the rules it had to be said.

Carnage
24th August 2009, 06:07 AM
You cannot have someone click on your account.... it is against the rules....

What about something? I've spent several weeks training my cat to click for me... you can't tell me that this is against the rules :'(

On a serious note, someone could click for you by clicking on their own account and then transfering the moral when they are done. That would be within the rules I believe.

MFnBonsai
24th August 2009, 07:05 AM
#Players may only click recruit links to give their own account morale. They may not click for someone else.

^^ That means you cannot use someone's name to click on a recruiter....

Someone else clicking and then selling the morale to someone ie. funnybone is not illegal

funny_bone83
25th August 2009, 12:03 AM
you cannot put someone name on your recruiter and click, that is illegal, I don't even think that work.
anyway you should try to click about few hundred K and sell them, you maybe can end up on top 50. I'm sure all top chain account buy morale, and that make you the only moron around here.