PDA

View Full Version : What method of clicking do you use?

Smitty
18th August 2009, 03:22 PM
Personally, the top row of numbered keys is my choice.

Back_Breaker
18th August 2009, 06:22 PM
mouse
carpal tunnel, I know :(

trebach
18th August 2009, 06:42 PM
Top row of num keys. It's easier to touch type that way.

unlimited
18th August 2009, 08:18 PM
Top row! I don't know why people think it's so slow.... I can hold 315cpm for 2 minutes, and steady 250cpm undistracted, with 175-200cpm while watching TV.

Nasser
18th August 2009, 10:26 PM
The best for me was holding 260 CPM for few minutes using the numpad , until I get bored and decide to chat while clicking and it drops to 160~..

iKon_
18th August 2009, 10:50 PM
Top row! I don't know why people think it's so slow.... I can hold 315cpm for 2 minutes, and steady 250cpm undistracted, with 175-200cpm while watching TV.

Top row! I don't know why people think it's so slow.... I can hold 280 cpm for 2 minutes, and steady 250 cpm undistracted, with 175-200cpm while watching TV.

Sounds almost exactly like me.

fury
19th August 2009, 12:49 AM
None of the above..... I never click!

freekstyler
19th August 2009, 03:38 AM
since you use the num bar, im wondering where you keep your fingers coz i realise i only have 8 fingers, 9 numbers to click :(

rabbitohs
19th August 2009, 04:34 AM
1234 for left hand? 9876 for right hand?

And stronger hand/what ever your most comfortable with and use that index finger to hit the 5?

freekstyler
19th August 2009, 05:17 AM
1234 for left hand? 9876 for right hand?

And stronger hand/what ever your most comfortable with and use that index finger to hit the 5?

i tried that, at a miserable 120 CPM, i think its just good dependant on how you prefer it, im gonna stick with the num pad coz its what im used to :)

iKon_
19th August 2009, 06:30 AM
I really dont have a form for doing it, if you watch me, I pretty much peck at the keys in a random method, hell, sometimes I'll even hit the 7 or 8 key with my left hand. But it works for me somehow :P

fury
19th August 2009, 12:35 PM
The reason I do the three finger salute on the numpad is so that my other hand is free to eat beer or drink pizza, or spend my gold with my iPhone so I don't interrupt the clicking. I must remain one with the clicking, and be at peace with myself and everything around me.

Then somebody messages me and I'm like, damn. I'm no longer one with the clicking.

purp1ekush
19th August 2009, 12:44 PM
in game clicker onley on top row

/me keeps spamming to fury in game and IRC :<3:

ThOrN-
19th August 2009, 12:55 PM
Lol @ fury i do the '3 finger salute' aswell ^.~

Otherwise i put a movie on & maybe msn then clicking seems bearable. :)

trebach
19th August 2009, 03:36 PM
Lol @ fury i do the '3 finger salute' aswell ^.~

Otherwise i put a movie on & maybe msn then clicking seems bearable. :)
Ctrl+Alt+Delete?

Octo
19th August 2009, 05:42 PM
Options 1 and 4. Sadly I cant choose both.

rabbitohs
19th August 2009, 07:38 PM
I click with Numpad. I failed trying the Numrow. Im just not used to it lol

Maybe with REALLY quick reactions i could try 1 finger clicking on the top row, similar to 1 finger typing :D

Maybe we can get an elite sportsman to try clicking and use his reactions. Jarrod Hayne on the form hes in?

Jemmie
19th August 2009, 09:42 PM
keypad!

Tapchou
20th August 2009, 08:09 AM
None of the stated choices, I use: A, B, C, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, P, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y and Z (http://www.ruinsofchaos.com/wtfletters3.php) (D, O and Q are removed because they look the same, and mess up clicking).

freekstyler
20th August 2009, 03:10 PM
None of the stated choices, I use: A, B, C, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, P, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y and Z (http://www.ruinsofchaos.com/wtfletters3.php) (D, O and Q are removed because they look the same, and mess up clicking).

dang, that would be easy for touch typers, shame i do not posses that skill.
on second thoughts! since when was that clicker avaliable!?!?!

Josef-Sepp-Dietrich
20th August 2009, 03:49 PM
Which method of clicking do you use?

The Keypad <------ :surprise:

Ouch this is really difficult clicking and I'm sooooo happy that RoC doesn't oblige us to use the CAPCHA-letter recruiter!!! It's almost similar to the KoC recruiter but the only difference is that KoC only has some letters of the alphabet in their recruiter.
Even when you are a good blind typer you'll have troubles, troubles, troubles to decipher some CAPCHA-letters...

Have fun encrypting when you decide to use it!!!

Tapchou
21st August 2009, 07:39 AM
dang, that would be easy for touch typers, shame i do not posses that skill.
on second thoughts! since when was that clicker avaliable!?!?!

Hm, around 2 weeks - never been open to the public - just for lolz, really (I guess?).

It's just a test, we don't just have 1 of things these days, we have several - and I just wanted to stop using numbers, because I fucking hate them - anyway, it's just there... if it wants to be used, it shouldn't give anyone an advantage, there are 23 letters, though - it's quicker personally, for me.

Which method of clicking do you use?

The Keypad <------ :surprise:

Ouch this is really difficult clicking and I'm sooooo happy that RoC doesn't oblige us to use the CAPCHA-letter recruiter!!! It's almost similar to the KoC recruiter but the only difference is that KoC only has some letters of the alphabet in their recruiter.
Even when you are a good blind typer you'll have troubles, troubles, troubles to decipher some CAPCHA-letters...

Have fun encrypting when you decide to use it!!!

Well, this is why we have 4 types of ingame recruiter.