PDA

View Full Version : Top Clickers/Transferers list saved

Eberhon
18th August 2009, 10:17 AM
This is a small something I thought of last night when I was comparing people clicking this age compared to last age. It would be neat to save or store the Top Clickers and Transferers list for all the ages for any to view, just like the final rank page at the end of the each age.

People are proud to have the highest gold stolen, or the highest sab damage. Let the people who clicked a heck of a lot or transfered a lot of clicks be able to simply look at what they've accomplished in previous age(s).

It could just be me but in my opinion there has been an increase in people clicking every age, at least since Age 1, and I'd like to be able to compare each age's amount of clicks/transfers to another age. Simply out of curiosity I guess. ^^

Let me know what you guys think.

fury
18th August 2009, 10:27 AM
A lot of this stuff is saved, just hidden from view at the moment because the history page (previous age final stats) is so frickin ugly as it is that it probably would blow a few gaskets if it had any more stuff stuffed into it. When the interface for the history page is redone, a lot of this stuff will probably magically show up in previous age stats.

Eberhon
19th August 2009, 09:47 AM
Good to hear Fury, thanks.

KyleCias
20th August 2009, 01:22 PM
oh yeah! is there any links available for those stats? apart from the final age stats :D

Eberhon
4th September 2009, 08:40 PM
W00t! Thanks for the history page, it rocks :D

KyleCias
4th September 2009, 09:29 PM
your welcome, now we can close this thread with a smile in our faces :)

andyt683
5th September 2009, 08:19 PM
Closed, feature has been granted!