PDA

View Full Version : Top Click speeds

MythDrannor
17th August 2009, 09:18 PM
I am wondering what some of the top click speeds are/if those clicking excessively (over 100k a day) are individuals with quite high CPMs or are they just dedicating over 14 hours a day to clicking?

My top CPM for a duration of around 5k clicks was 220 CPM. Anyone higher than that?

-Myth

Reconciliation
17th August 2009, 09:58 PM
actually i just posted my opening boost inside the TLM IRC chan.
[23:56] <@Reconciliation> w00t first time i do 180 seconds of over 350cpms
then i averaged out at 240 CPM's which is slightly above my typical standard of 225CPM's.

Eberhon
17th August 2009, 10:45 PM
actually i just posted my opening boost inside the TLM IRC chan.
[23:56] <@Reconciliation> w00t first time i do 180 seconds of over 350cpms
then i averaged out at 240 CPM's which is slightly above my typical standard of 225CPM's.

Wow, good job!

My in-game name is Grefh and I've been clicking a whole lot this age. Just today I got my record of 91k clicks in 24 hours.

I'm not a very fast clicker. I haven't been checking my CPM much this age but depending if I'm motivated or not I'll do ~215CPM. I clicked 60k today, starting from 11AM to 1AM, with breaks of course. The more time invested the more clicks.

Reconciliation
17th August 2009, 11:00 PM
Wow, good job!

My in-game name is Grefh and I've been clicking a whole lot this age. Just today I got my record of 91k clicks in 24 hours.

I'm not a very fast clicker. I haven't been checking my CPM much this age but depending if I'm motivated or not I'll do ~215CPM. I clicked 60k today, starting from 11AM to 1AM, with breaks of course. The more time invested the more clicks.

definately have to agree with you on this one. it doesnt matter if your above 200 CPM's or just around 100 CPMs, dedication is KEY to the success. If you can spare a few hours to clicking, you're definately going to be someone to be reckoned with. I myself, have very little time to click at all, and when I do have time, clicking gets very boring very fast. Maybe one day I will be able to click as much as the other TLM members :P as for now, ill stick to drawing doodles and making the game prettier.

Valheru_Prince
18th August 2009, 08:22 AM
I'm happy if i can get 100 CPM. No numpad though, could be the difference.

Anyway i hate clicking si u won't do much anyway. I rather spend my time spying...

iKon_
18th August 2009, 09:09 AM
I can sustain 260 cpm, sometimes mid 260's if I really push myself.

And just an add on to the question... does almost everyone do numpad clicking? I do all numrow clicks, I hate numpad.

Eberhon
18th August 2009, 09:49 AM
I can sustain 260 cpm, sometimes mid 260's if I really push myself.

And just an add on to the question... does almost everyone do numpad clicking? I do all numrow clicks, I hate numpad.

First time I hear that, you're weird! heheh.

zeshan
18th August 2009, 09:59 AM

Not necessarily, many people do it, including myself. Well, i've always done it on laptop so I got used to the numrow and can do faster on it than numpad.

Eberhon
18th August 2009, 10:07 AM
Not necessarily, many people do it, including myself. Well, i've always done it on laptop so I got used to the numrow and can do faster on it than numpad.

Whatever works for you. :)

fury
18th August 2009, 10:16 AM

beebob2uk, one of the fastest clickers I've ever known, did it that way too.

I do the three finger salute on a laptop keyboard (789 uio jkl), works well for me. Average 230-240 CPM, clocked in at up to 320 once when I was pushing it too hard.

Eberhon
18th August 2009, 10:21 AM
beebob2uk, one of the fastest clickers I've ever known, did it that way too.

I do the three finger salute on a laptop keyboard (789 uio jkl), works well for me. Average 230-240 CPM, clocked in at up to 320 once when I was pushing it too hard.

Wow. All this I never heard of/knew. That's pretty cool.

MythDrannor
18th August 2009, 11:45 AM
I use the numpad because i used to work for a grocery store so I can use the numpad extremeley well.

Does anyone else find that when they think about the numbers they see, they slow down? If I just look at the screen and let my fingers move I can get much faster speeds (up to 270) but can only do that for bursts as it slightly scares me.

Smitty
18th August 2009, 03:06 PM
I

Me too. touch typist, but still I can only average 155/cpm. Those over 200 must have flying fingers. :)

The_Irony
18th August 2009, 03:36 PM
230av

freekstyler
19th August 2009, 03:35 AM
I use the numpad because i used to work for a grocery store so I can use the numpad extremeley well.

Does anyone else find that when they think about the numbers they see, they slow down? If I just look at the screen and let my fingers move I can get much faster speeds (up to 270) but can only do that for bursts as it slightly scares me.

scares me also! lol basically DO NOT think! :D and you will do fine

my CPM used to be arround 180, but this age i had increased it to 200, but with new recruiter and captchas i have been getting 215CPM but i have never tested over a period of more then an hour

DaRealZippo
19th August 2009, 08:21 AM
250 cpm if i can be arsed to click decent :D

NickW
19th August 2009, 09:47 AM
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1037/comq.jpg (http://img18.imageshack.us/i/comq.jpg/)

Reconciliation
19th August 2009, 10:45 AM
2 clicks submitted.... >_> if ur just gonna do 2 clicks at the very least:

5000.0 CPM Batch: 2 clicks! (+1 credits)
or
7777.7 CPM Batch: 2 clicks! (+1 credits)

C Henry
19th August 2009, 11:02 AM
Not really trying hard, but I can avg that for long periods of time if needed.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/RageClan/cpm.jpg

andyt683
20th August 2009, 07:42 AM
If I'm watching TV, I average about 180cpm. If I'm only clicking, I'll get to 210-ish. I just don't have the patience to do it for any stretch of time.

Tapchou
20th August 2009, 08:01 AM
Letter Clicking (http://www.ruinsofchaos.com/wtfletters3.php) - 190 CPM average + 215 if I push.
Number Clicking - 130 CPM average + 160 if I push.

Checkman
20th August 2009, 09:47 AM
I have to say that I an a little bit erratic.

I use the 789UIOJKL on the laptop keyboard.

When flowing I can get an average of about 220CPM but the reality is that with interuptions, coffee, chocolate etc, it's real average is about 200CPM.

KyleCias
20th August 2009, 01:27 PM
my clicking speed is around 215cpm - 220cpm for good 5 mins then it drop downs to 190cpm

I Never clicked constantly for hours.. even if i did... thats a miracle :P
i dont know how all these people click so much lol

:surprise:

Eberhon
20th August 2009, 01:58 PM
i dont know how all these people click so much lol

:surprise:

I used to think the same thing, but last age I started clicking and was proud that I ended up doing 10k every day for a couple weeks. Now I surprise myself that I click 50-60k in a day.

joly
20th August 2009, 09:05 PM
Such a giveaway, no one else came up with this ?

I can do over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAND...

Decapitated_Da_Bomb
23rd August 2009, 06:29 PM
You people make it sound like you are working out or something when you are just clicking? Pushing yourself? Really? Last I checked getting your fingers and hand-eye coordination, though it takes skill, I wouldn't use "pushing ones self" to describe doing a lot of clicking.

Anyway, I don't click much, never get time. I can usually go about 200 CPM so I will do 10k at most, I don't like clicking for more than an hour.

MythDrannor
23rd August 2009, 08:17 PM
You people make it sound like you are working out or something when you are just clicking?

Technically you are working out, but instead of muscle its neural pathways. The more you click, the greater the amount of LTP (Long term potentiation) that occurs within the brain to reinforce the actions of clicking and the reaction speed to the presentation of the numbers.

fury
23rd August 2009, 08:26 PM
You people make it sound like you are working out or something when you are just clicking? Pushing yourself? Really? Last I checked getting your fingers and hand-eye coordination, though it takes skill, I wouldn't use "pushing ones self" to describe doing a lot of clicking.

Anyway, I don't click much, never get time. I can usually go about 200 CPM so I will do 10k at most, I don't like clicking for more than an hour.

You ever tried to do anything for 20 hours straight?

Try that, and then tell me it's not a workout.

MythDrannor
23rd August 2009, 08:42 PM

I have no idea how you motivate yourself to do it for so long.
/me bows

Eberhon
23rd August 2009, 09:47 PM
I have no idea how you motivate yourself to do it for so long.
/me bows

Indeed a lot of it is motivation. If I didn't want to have a big account and a huge army so badly I wouldn't have clicked 500,000. But 20 hours straight...God damn. I've done 11AM to 1AM but with small breaks to eat and whatnot. That day I clicked 65k.

/hail fury

Decapitated_Da_Bomb
23rd August 2009, 10:41 PM
Technically you are working out, but instead of muscle its neural pathways. The more you click, the greater the amount of LTP (Long term potentiation) that occurs within the brain to reinforce the actions of clicking and the reaction speed to the presentation of the numbers.

Different kind of workout though, that seems mental, still tough.

No, I sleep. Can you tell me something you have done for 20 hours straight, no break, no bathroom, no food? I would put that more under mentally enduring (unless actually physical) and taxing on the mind and body, but I wouldn't call it a workout. We may consider the word workout in a different sense but what you describe, as intense as it may be I would call mentally enduring, possibly clinically insane ;P

fury
24th August 2009, 01:32 AM

No, I sleep. Can you tell me something you have done for 20 hours straight, no break, no bathroom, no food? I would put that more under mentally enduring (unless actually physical) and taxing on the mind and body, but I wouldn't call it a workout. We may consider the word workout in a different sense but what you describe, as intense as it may be I would call mentally enduring, possibly clinically insane ;P

I clicked. Probably got a little of all three; insanity, mental endurance and physical endurance. It's definitely about physical endurance after a certain point, because you have to actually stay sitting up and going for those 20 hours. It's not like you're just sitting on a couch watching TV or casually browsing the web or chatting. You're sitting up at a computer desk or something similar, where your posture doesn't conjure up images of relaxation in the least sense, with one arm active the whole time, and the other one doing whatever it is it usually does... drinking pizza, eating beer, fapping, etc. Not kidding you one bit, I felt as if I'd just run a marathon when I stopped. Probably close to what 20 hour video gamers experience when they do their first play through a new Zelda game or something without stopping. Those who don't understand it will point and laugh, but it's serious business (and sometimes a lot of fun and reward) to the people that are that dedicated to it.

Eberhon
24th August 2009, 08:13 PM
I'll give 50 bucks to whoever can maintain a 250 CPM while fapping.

Sorry if that's off-topic.

xforsakenx1x
24th August 2009, 10:23 PM
I've gotten better. I can do 200-210 cpm on a numpad no problem.

I tried using the 789,uio,jkl method and i got about 160 cpm and I kept making a lot of mistakes because the buttons are closer together than on the numpad.

I think ill just stick to my numpad and do my 40k clicks a day :p

Decapitated_Da_Bomb
24th August 2009, 10:28 PM
I clicked. Probably got a little of all three; insanity, mental endurance and physical endurance. It's definitely about physical endurance after a certain point, because you have to actually stay sitting up and going for those 20 hours. It's not like you're just sitting on a couch watching TV or casually browsing the web or chatting. You're sitting up at a computer desk or something similar, where your posture doesn't conjure up images of relaxation in the least sense, with one arm active the whole time, and the other one doing whatever it is it usually does... drinking pizza, eating beer, fapping, etc. Not kidding you one bit, I felt as if I'd just run a marathon when I stopped. Probably close to what 20 hour video gamers experience when they do their first play through a new Zelda game or something without stopping. Those who don't understand it will point and laugh, but it's serious business (and sometimes a lot of fun and reward) to the people that are that dedicated to it.

I know about staying and sitting up. I haven't done 20, but I did 15 straight hours (one 5 minute bathroom break and ate one meal while I played) and it was exhausting. Little different than clicking. I guess I was coming from somewhere with no experience of clicking that long. I bet that would be a long and tough 20 hours, and I think at that point, you can call it a workout. 1-2 hours I won't call a workout, but 20 hours, I give you that. I commend you for being able to do that, as crazy as it is.

I'll give 50 bucks to whoever can maintain a 250 CPM while fapping.

Sorry if that's off-topic.

If I could do that in the first place without fapping I'd give it a try. :P

MythDrannor
25th August 2009, 01:17 PM

Anything that utilizes glucose/ATP/nutrients is a physical activity. What you are referring to as "physical" only uses around 15 to 20% of your energy each day; the brain consumes close to 70%. Anything that uses energy is a physical task.