PDA

View Full Version : sabbing???

Murasam
17th August 2009, 05:35 PM
Ok i havnt played in a couple ages and i just started again but i have a good spy/sentry rating and im elves but this is bullshit. WTF did they do to KoC?? is it just rankers now?? what did to many people bitch about being sabbed that the creators gave rankers all the power now?? this game used to be so fun but now its a joke. No wonder there is only 500 pages of people and wtf is up with people crying over getting hit while they are online? like i have told 8 people now THATS HOW YOU GET BIG HITS OR SELL OFF'S get over it if you dont want to lose it use it.

well i guess it doesnt matter if anyone actually cared im sure they would have done something about it already.

Son_Of_Sam
18th August 2009, 11:48 PM
Lol... KOC has changed a lot mate, pages of topics relating to AA demands/sabbing/rankers etc can be found in 'Great Hall' GUA. Go check it out, might answer a few questions.

Pheorian
19th August 2009, 08:46 AM
You know, its not just the rankers that are frustrating.

There are high end guilds like the syndicate that are sending out emails to every nubsicle on the fricken page and let me tell you. I had 23 emails from them and it got annoying really fast. I've already made my choice that I don't want to be in an alliance because of the amount of people in them and for the whole question of why do they need more...

just saying