PDA

View Full Version : Is mobile banking working

hammi
16th August 2009, 07:52 AM
The phone i have a sony ericsson t250i wont let me connect to ww.ruinsofchaos.com ... page to big

When i try and connect to m.ruinsofchaos.com i am unable to bank because the captcha does not show, it has always been like this.

Do i need a new phone or is it something to do with the sites

MythDrannor
16th August 2009, 10:16 AM
make sure you have "show pictures" enabled on your phone

ThomasA
16th August 2009, 10:43 AM
Aug 11, 2009 | Mobile site link and issues.

* We've had a number of reports about some phones not being able to complete the CAPTCHA on long pages in the mobile site (short/full armory, training). We're aware of this and working on a solution. Please excuse us if in our attempts we accidentally break it for a few hours...we're trying to make it accessible by all phones. Please chime in on the chat room or the forums with your phone model, browser type, and if you have any issues. Include screenshots, and check with your phone to see if you can update the software on it to a newer version which may be more compatible.

heks
8th September 2009, 07:23 PM
Well after months and months the site is finaly working again on my sony ericsson. I wasnt able to buy anything despite being able to see the captcha. But after the captcha thingy was fixed the other day. Im at last able to bank using my cell again! :D

Thanks a million guys :)

stonewall
8th September 2009, 08:20 PM
Something that will help on "older" cell phones is dumping the cache and clearing the memory. The "older" phones have very limited internal memory and when it's full it can't load parts of pages . Even the newer phones are limited on memory assigned to storing pages . If ypur phone has the ability to store ringtones ect on an external (micro sd ect ) store them there it'll improve some phones web browsing performance .

chartas
3rd October 2009, 11:34 AM
Well I have problem with phone banking too sometimes it just doesn't load at all web page for me but that I can handle the worst thing is then I enter is short armory what to buy click on captcha it logs me off and I need again to log in ( I allways are in short armory after log out not in base page ) write what I need to buy and just then it spends my gold.

So it's my phone or what?

rouen
3rd October 2009, 12:04 PM
Well I have problem with phone banking too sometimes it just doesn't load at all web page for me but that I can handle the worst thing is then I enter is short armory what to buy click on captcha it logs me off and I need again to log in ( I allways are in short armory after log out not in base page ) write what I need to buy and just then it spends my gold.

So it's my phone or what?

Out of curiosity, what kind of phone do you have?

chartas
4th October 2009, 12:48 AM
Nokia 2630 and like two three weeks ago everything was fine for me but now that double login to spend gold is pretty annoying thing.