PDA

View Full Version : New JavaScript ingame recruiter?

KyleCias
15th August 2009, 03:33 PM
Hey all

I think the new java recruiter is working fine for me?
anybody tried it?
its a good system! if this works out good!! lots of people will be clicking on it!

any ideas of this will be a epic fail?

link to the recruiter (http://www.(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)(censored word)er4.php):P

the_nba_player
15th August 2009, 03:41 PM
Seems to work fine for most from what I've heard.
My wifi has some issues, so VRC is still the smoothest for me at the moment, but the new in game recruiter is a close second.
It's also nice to have a good alternative if I wanna click on the road or something without downloading VRC or whatever.

DaRealZippo
15th August 2009, 03:42 PM
i think it's really nice , no hassle and nothing to download + fast!

meeker
15th August 2009, 04:19 PM
i love it too, though it would be nice to be able to see if you have new messages while you click. Something like the turnbutton.

MythDrannor
15th August 2009, 07:44 PM
works out quite well. Was able to maintain a top speed of 220 CPM on it while the old one I can get around only 200. And the ability to add more windows is definitely a plus.

freekstyler
16th August 2009, 02:59 AM
i liked VRC coz i could move it over my IRC page and chat and click at the same time, so when i am at my own computer i will continue doing this but if i am away of a weekend or something else then i will use in-game one :D

JunkMail
16th August 2009, 07:42 AM
it is working just fine for me but I saw that the info on the side does not update with the clicking
Turns: 341 | 22:56
Gold: 1,006
Hit: 1h ago
Sabbed: Never
Mail: No new

well at least the turns and gold did not update. but the credits did update.

I like it and I am glad it is an ingame recruiter.

joly
16th August 2009, 08:06 AM
Well, it doesnt register all clicks for me.

I checked, did 81 to get to a 100 and only like 23 were added. Then i tried it again and from the 22 only 7 were banked.
Does it work well when you are in safe mode ?

MythDrannor
16th August 2009, 10:09 AM
Noticed another thing. Decided to test out how the captcha system works. I misclicked 7 times and was able to click another batch of 30, where I made 7 more misclicks before it took me off to do a word captcha.

KyleCias
17th August 2009, 12:22 AM
So far 3 glitches?

1) Status on the side dont update with the clicks (minor glitch)
2) Its not giving the full amount of credits for the click. (To be honest i tried it and it given all the credits from the clicks)Major Glitch
3) Miss clicks will wait until the next batch update - soon as you miss click it wont register any clicks until the new batch :S (Major Glitch)

JunkMail
17th August 2009, 08:30 AM
I like it even more today than yesterday.
I hope you can get the problems fixed and we can use this as the main clicker :D

I have not seen any clicks not registering, I must be lucky this time around. the last change to the recruiter took me out of the clicking for a week.

EDIT:
I spoke too soon :(
I am at work on my PC and stuck using Internet Explorer ....... well the new recruiter is stuck Loading captcha images... 20mins and waiting.

EDIT2:
Ok I got the Java working for my IE and I see the images now but NOW none of the clicks will register here on my PC IE at work???? WTF this crap always happens to me

KyleCias
17th August 2009, 02:30 PM
i also find the batch auto submit is slow.. and it will conflict with peoples miss clicks

Checkman
18th August 2009, 03:13 AM
Hmmm, numbers were loading ok earlier, but they have stopped for me.....boo hiss as I like it a lot.

JunkMail
18th August 2009, 08:21 AM
it seems to be working today for me at work but the Batch history: stays blank....

last night it worked great on my MAC, never had any problems with it at home.