PDA

View Full Version : SR - omg

SabbingfromAustralia
29th July 2009, 05:31 AM
I for one am sick to death of AAs, and of people making up rules in their AAs, before doing one of two things:
1) Threatening or fulfilling sabs and/or masses over a 'rule break'
2) Breaking 'THEIR OWN RULES'

SR seem to be particularly good at this.
I was online hit, for less than 300k each time, 3 times in an hour. Tell me how that is fair, specifically when they are so high and mighty about their 'rules'. I sabbed each of those three people.

From now on, any SR person who hits me, and I mean ANY, will be sabbed by me.
Also, any person who breaks their own AA while hitting me, will be sabbed.
This is a war game after all.
Leaders of all major alliances, try enforcing proper protocols for once, perhaps then, and only then, will KoC start to regain some respect, not to mention more players.

fistsofthor
30th July 2009, 05:16 PM
rules in this game. there are only a few "rules" in this game not built into the game but recognized by most folks:

1) The people with power do what they want (generally get more power)
2) Slayers and bankers will always have different views of AAs and what is right.

I think SR is taking advantage of their power. And unless you are prepared to do something about it that would effect the higher ups, no one cares.

Josef-Sepp-Dietrich
30th July 2009, 05:53 PM
I for one am sick to death of AAs, and of people making up rules in their AAs, before doing one of two things:

I was online hit, for less than 300k each time, 3 times in an hour. Tell me how that is fair, specifically when they are so high and mighty about their 'rules'. I sabbed each of those three people.

Leaders of all major alliances, try enforcing proper protocols for once, perhaps then, and only then, will KoC start to regain some respect, not to mention more players.

Hehehe better watch out or I will give you some farm love from now on!

Flaming Knights
30th July 2009, 06:25 PM
LMAO...

i got approved for online hitting because i stole a sell. 48hrs of sabs by SR

Baigo
30th July 2009, 09:30 PM
I'm sick and tired of people trying to make us look bad or making stupid theories about conspiracies and plans to bring us down. Every alliance is supporting it's members and we actually accept when our members are in the wrong. Several times our members were approved by other alliances and we didnt whine at all.
As our Battlefield Policy says:

Our Battlefield Policy aims to promote the respect between members, both outchain and inchain. Sweet Revenge reserves the right to change it at any period of time, with or without notice.
[Still in process, when we finish it I'll make it public for the delight of all GUA whiners]

SR just tries, as how my quote says to promote respect. Afterall KoC is kind of a UN model based on inter-clan relationships. The problem arises when clans have a different view or vision of "justice" and "equity". We should also consider there are several other topics talking about this problem and I must admit we're not the ones or the main ones exceeding in our AAs as shown in the following topics:
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=73192
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=73219
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=72732
This shows SR is not the only one who is involved in this problem.

Furthermore, you should check what a few GUA users have said about us:

lol w0od0o, your at it again eh? I think SR deserves it more this age than LaCN, but your choice.

I disagree. LaCN has always uphold it's strict policy and honor code regarding the battlefield and most of the users are polite. That's something to respect for, but it seems SR has reach a certain honor level as well this age. Up to this date I don't have any problem with any SR people. Two cases where someone from SR low attacked me and give me morale, when nowhere in my AA it's stated they should give morale :)

So I think LaCN and SR are almost on the same level :)

edit: im not a SR member btw

Actually haven't had any problems with SR folks this age either. Kind of strange. Maybe baigo is playing it safe until he has safely gotten both himself and funny bone out of sab range of every player outside their alliance. Of course, TGF has a formidable sentry.

Now, if a LaCN member is actually saying we ain't that harsh with our policies after all we're not in the wrong path isn't it? Last age if you asked a LaCN member what they thought about us they would say we were the devil itself, and even if that opinion is still popular at least some people are recognizing some change.

fistsofthor, one of those guys debeloping these theories and ideas to bring SR down. Always looking for the needle in the haystack. New conspiracy theory, we're doing this to get untouchable! Come on man :P
Let's quote you again:

I think SR is taking advantage of their power. And unless you are prepared to do something about it that would effect the higher ups, no one cares.
You just contradict yourself. You didn't have problems with us this age, but you think we abuse our power? I try to be as fair as possible.

Now, let's talk about SleepingDragon (Hell knows who he is). He is another one trying to give us negative propaganda constantly, with over 30 posts (I actually counted 37 against SR). Let's make a small quote, probably not the best but I'll try to make a point with it:

Considering Baigo would be supplying a terror account, what sort of obstacles does selling to "rogue" sabbers create, if any?
You're constantly looking for ways to try and start conflicts between SR and other alliances. You always treat us as some sort of terrorists attempting to bring all KoC down by means of doubtful methods which we ain't using this age. I'll tell you, you're more than invited to war SR. Stop trying to make other people do the dirty job for you, they ain't your employees. Just another jealous n00b in KoC.

Now, SabbingFromAustralia...

I thought you were doing this long time before, lets check your AA:

Sab account - sabbing all hits from now on. LaCN, SR, RF - u r all bullies. Follow ur own AA or pay morale.
Fighting for the right things.
Co-Leader of ~UN~.
Leader of ~OA~.
SL BFmod
allied w/ TRL, TCA, BC and SaBB
Come on, you're just another whiner in this game. About the three online hits, feel free to approve those SR members. We follow our own BF Policy (still in process xD) and we wont support them for this action. Before making this thread you had already applied your stupid "policy" so f*** off.

Flaming Knights is next.

LMAO...

i got approved for online hitting because i stole a sell. 48hrs of sabs by SR
About the 48 hours approved, our policy about online hits is not finished and one of our Leaders funny_bone83 approved you. I will make sure this will not happen again anyway. The problem we're currently having is that sometimes we dont have a moderator to close it exactly after 24h/48h after approving a target. This is why I'm looking for a vBulletin addon to close threads automatically after X time. Hopefully we will have this and our BF Policy finished soon so this wont occur again. However you must admit I've paid morale for every additional SR member that sabbed you after the time, so afterall you can always talk with me so we can reach to an agreement which was already made.

Let's not forget other alliances even approve you for 72h for 2 hits in 24h (Eg. Dragons Legacy)

Let's go for fistsofthor again:

The main problem baigo has is that the others are all watching for him to slip up. And as for baigo slipping up, I am just going to say that he is PROBABLY human (or closely related to being so).

Try not to forget most of our Battlefield Policy is based on TFE's Battlefield Policy which works perfectly. The only thing I can't still agree on with the other SR Leaders is Online Hits.

SR still has awsome battlefield mods like Jodie (SaBB-angel_SR - Do not dare to touch yourself) and blackness. They are pretty friendly and fair so feel free to talk to them if you have any trouble with SR.

actually, i did not know that he was. What is JSD's spy?

I should have known from that sab total that his spy was pretty decent.

As for why would i want to see the two biggest and baddest chains in koc fight? everyone enjoys a good fight.

Not this sort of shadow and jsd seeing how much blood they can draw before GTA finally curb stomps them till they can do no more.

But is there any alliance policy about financing terrorists, or is it all just business? (cant blaim a player for trying to turn a profit)

Again, dude stop the s***. JSD's spy was financed by Bon-, and whenever he wants to sell morale to me I'll buy. As for everybody enjoys a good fight, let's fight? I'll let you make the first move fists.

And humans slip up.
Guess I'm still a human (for now), so it is very likely I might slip up soon (if I didn't already). I dont think all others are watching for me to slip, I think you and many other jealous people are. Anyway, after so many ages people learn. Wonder what's next.

JSD FTW <3

Baigo

fistsofthor
30th July 2009, 09:57 PM
every uses there power in some way.

And you are probably attempting to get yourself out of the sab range of all but a few players just on the off chance that something does happen.

I rarely see you post, but i do want to say congrats on being on the road towards victory. But its not very fun if you simply get on the fast track to victory from the beginning and stay there for the next 4 months without challenge.

Much better to have a hero that slays a dragon then one who simply scares the dragon into flying away.

Come on, lets see you get into a good fight. One where there is who will win is an enigma.

You guys have been very good this age it seems. But had you prevented the approval of 3 online attackers (as it sounded like you did) that Would have been an abuse of power.

Its that, or I'm upset that you are messing with henry-TDO's accomplishment. Or perhaps i have nothing better to talk about? Who knows?

Baigo
30th July 2009, 10:04 PM
every uses there power in some way.

And you are probably attempting to get yourself out of the sab range of all but a few players just on the off chance that something does happen.

I rarely see you post, but i do want to say congrats on being on the road towards victory. But its not very fun if you simply get on the fast track to victory from the beginning and stay there for the next 4 months without challenge.

Much better to have a hero that slays a dragon then one who simply scares the dragon into flying away.

Come on, lets see you get into a good fight. One where there is who will win is an enigma.

You guys have been very good this age it seems. But had you prevented the approval of 3 online attackers (as it sounded like you did) that Would have been an abuse of power.

Its that, or I'm upset that you are messing with henry-TDO's accomplishment. Or perhaps i have nothing better to talk about? Who knows?

I see a change in attitude in this post, hope it lasts :P About the three online attackers, I wont support them as I try not to be a hypocrit.

About the dragon and flying, I'm playing under the same conditions the rest of KoC players are. I started with 0 stats and 10 soldiers. A lot of people do not consider there is an efford behind all that growth and its not simply a tard buying morale 24/7. A great team backs me up and I really appreciate all their efford.

About Henry-TDO, we all know the guy did click a lot and for sure he had his skills. I just feel it is not correct to compare, not because I dont reach the standards but because the gamestyle and game conditions has changed a lot, meaning you wont be able to do any kind of objective comparison. True, now we can click each user 5 times per day, but it is also true that in past ages we had way more players and that you could use your Dinamic IP to click more.

Flaming Knights
30th July 2009, 10:08 PM
i will say yes baigo was nice to pay morale for people who sabbed after the 48hrs was up. Hitting a sell is completely different than an online hit if you ask me. Sells are fair game if they are not spent fast. Online hits to me is hitting someone at turn or for 1-2 tbgs while online.

Baigo
30th July 2009, 10:14 PM
Again, thats the discussion of what's "Justice" and "Equity". Most alliances would sab you for catching a sell for sure. About getting approved for it, you did not only catch a sell but made several more online hits on the two guys involved.

At this moment all this stuff is being discussed in the following topics:

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=73192
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=73219
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=72732

<sarcasm>State your opinion and let's see if once and for all we all reach to an agreement to have a common Battlefield Policy!</sarcasm>

We try to be as fair as possible, but at this moment our Battlefield Policy is still being discussed. We're not sure about what we will do with our Online Hit policy. Once we reach to an agreement I'll inform you all.

fistsofthor
30th July 2009, 10:16 PM
well, to me, an online hit is where a player is hit for less than the best legit gold steal of the slayer. Of course, its a tricky line to cross. Fact is that no one is going to avoid attacking someone who is holding gold = to their own account worth.

As to baigo, i said i enjoyed stirring up trouble for you (or at least trying to). Its that or i want to put down enough predictions of doom that when one of them comes true i can point to it and say "SEE! I was right!"

Enjoy your rocky road. I'm sure that SOMEBODY will manage to through you a curve ball, and im anxious to see who.

Flaming Knights
30th July 2009, 10:17 PM
i made 3 hits total. 2 on the guy who had the main portion of the sell. the 2nd hit mopped up the rest.

the 3rd hit was on the other guy who was selling to the first. i only hit him once. all legit sell hits :P

As far as i know from past experiences its usually the seller and the one getting the sell that will sab you. The alliance never gets involved. Thats how its always been when ive stolen them unless i was really lucky that i didnt get sabbed by alliances from the billions of sells ive stolen.

Baigo
30th July 2009, 10:32 PM
Well, other clans just dont work like that. This is why we all need to agree on a common battlefield policy and AA formula if possible.

fistsofthor
30th July 2009, 10:39 PM
lets hope that there is never a unified ba policy,

Hell, GTA chain's bf policy is very different based upon which sub-alliance folks are in. Try to see if you can get RF, TFE, DL, LGC, and the other folks to agree to a common bf policy before you get koc to agree to one.

Heck, if they werent in chain, tfe and RF would have major issues over the whole can/cannot sab back an aa violation sab.

MFnBonsai
30th July 2009, 11:00 PM
Yes I have closed this thread as there are already several threads open that discuss AA's and battlefield policies....

If the thread starter wants this open because he is going to war SR over his first post he can go and make a war thread in the appropriate section of this forum....

for now CLOSED