PDA

View Full Version : Ditch commander/nil turns

Grinchgreenman
26th July 2009, 03:05 AM
We should be able to ditch a commander after all command change turns \are used up,

So if u use all your command change turns and try and ditch ya commander
u cant your stuck boosting them (while the do nothing to help u )

I think to ditch a commander should not be classed as a change commander turn..

Im quite happy to go the age without a commander but cant as i cant ditch him
and i doubt hell discharge me so admins please consider this:redface:

HungryMan
27th July 2009, 09:31 AM
sabb him and tell him to discharge you. then if he doesn't just sabb daily till he does.

the thing about the changes are that you want to have your new commander ready ie ditch one commander to join another rather than ditching a commander then joining another because you would spend 2 command changes to do one thing. but yeah to ditch a commander is a commander change...it tells you each time you change how many you have left. make sure you have enough to do what you need to do.

and yeah i would ask him to discharge and if needed would sabb him, his offies, and his commander. because if he refuses he is holding you captive...and it is a war game.

MFnBonsai
27th July 2009, 04:44 PM
Actually while you have turns ditching your commander costs you nothing....

I joined someone ditched them it used the initial 1 turn to join that person....

I joined someone else and ditched them it used the initial turn to join them....

I started with 5 turns I've joined 2 players and ditched both of them and still have :-

You have opted to change your commander. Please be aware that you may only do this 3 times during the age. Before you commit to this action, please take enough time to make absolutely sure you are satisfied with your decision. Once you pledge your allegiance, there can be no turning back.

When talking to rocco about commander changes I also had Gem- test it and it only took 1 turn from her when she joined me.... didn't take a turn when she ditched me :(

Grinchgreenman
27th July 2009, 04:53 PM
Actually while you have turns ditching your commander costs you nothing....

I joined someone ditched them it used the initial 1 turn to join that person....

I joined someone else and ditched them it used the initial turn to join them....

I started with 5 turns I've joined 2 players and ditched both of them and still have :-

You have opted to change your commander. Please be aware that you may only do this 3 times during the age. Before you commit to this action, please take enough time to make absolutely sure you are satisfied with your decision. Once you pledge your allegiance, there can be no turning back.

When talking to rocco about commander changes I also had Gem- test it and it only took 1 turn from her when she joined me.... didn't take a turn when she ditched me :(
Yes i understand this np there :)
But i mean once you are on your last command change
you can not ditch your commander u r stuck under him

I think to ditch after all change turns r used should be allowed
Im not wanting another command change turn but u should be able to ditch
that one last time..

after all its not really a commander change???
Its just one choosing to finish the age alone?

Please consider this as im sure im not the only one whom has this quam

MFnBonsai
27th July 2009, 05:33 PM
You get 5 changes to find the right place for you.... If you get to your last change that is when this comes into effect :-

Before you commit to this action, please take enough time to make absolutely sure you are satisfied with your decision. Once you pledge your allegiance, there can be no turning back.

Since you do not have another choice you are stuck where you have decided to go that final time.... If you chose the wrong person then have them ditch you.... If they don't then annoy the crap out of them until they do....

3ddy
29th July 2009, 12:23 AM
andyman
you getting a warning message about your commander changes so either deal with it or stop playing
another thing could be to stop jumping from one commander to another
from what i understand of your playing style you seem to jump around alliances trying to get the best growth deals
you need to understand that if you are not loyal to anyone they will not invest a growth deal for your account
so settle down in one place

Grinchgreenman
29th July 2009, 12:47 AM
andyman
you getting a warning message about your commander changes so either deal with it or stop playing
another thing could be to stop jumping from one commander to another
from what i understand of your playing style you seem to jump around alliances trying to get the best growth deals
you need to understand that if you are not loyal to anyone they will not invest a growth deal for your account
so settle down in one place

Yes very true im a new player only been around a few ages
This is something ive just learnt the hard way :erm:
I move alot because of deals that get broke (another story)
Id be very loyal to the right place whom appreciates my efforts

For the record 1 commander/alliance has kept to a deal
in the 4 ages i have played (sogodly and offie)
I am a little regretful i left a home that was looking after me
as agread.

Anyway live and learn is all i can say
(although i would not stop playing over it)