PDA

View Full Version : Minimun AAT

Baigo
3rd July 2009, 10:14 PM
Hey!
For those who doesn't know, AAT is a term used by most KoC players which means how many weapons you can sab "At A Time".
The Hit and Run strategy, mostly known as "turking" was already disabled by KoC Admins as it was pretty much unfair. But there is still one strategy that can be used to do a lot of harm while you're pretty much "untouchable".
Spy only accounts with 199 Nunchakus are unsabbable. They can sab a lot of people, doing a lot of damage and people can't retailate.
What is my suggestion? Set a Minimun AAT of either 1 LT, 1 IS, 1 NUN or 1 BPM. That way those annoying accounts can still be harmed so they will think it twice before randomly sabbing people.

Discuss.

Wake
3rd July 2009, 11:21 PM
I totally agree. It's BS that they can have 40~ mil Spy Rating, at which point they can stop banking and whatever, and be able to sab a guy who worked for his 120 mil Sentry. So the sab accounts not being able to be touched sucks. Make it like it was in age 4, when you could sab every last goddamn weapon lol

tiger45
4th July 2009, 12:09 AM
Yeah it should be done..
but it should be done wisely..so if someone just have 1 Nun..it can't be sabbed away..
just what I think..

~tiger45

Beddow
4th July 2009, 12:58 AM
It is a good idea in theory but I think that would further cripple the game because the large alliances could destroy an account like that in a matter of hours. You have to remember that this is a war game and different strategies suit different people lol not every one can gain 2.3 mil soldiers in 2 weeks :P

MFnBonsai
4th July 2009, 01:51 AM
Seems to me like it is only an issue at the start of the age.... Once those fat accounts and others get over 120m sentry those 40m spy accounts are useless.... and it wont take long for that to happen....

Baigo
4th July 2009, 07:35 AM
Nope, later in the age those accounts still damage the middle-lower ranked accounts.

MFnBonsai
4th July 2009, 08:19 AM
Nope, later in the age those accounts still damage the middle-lower ranked accounts.

Then you should be a good commander and sell to those so they cannot be affected by it ;)

Shane-
4th July 2009, 09:29 AM
-> I agree with Bon on all his posts

Poor idea

Shane

MFnBonsai
4th July 2009, 10:16 AM
Well I see it is an alliance in a way helps create these pesky lil accounts due to their somewhat unreasonable guidelines....

Don't online attack <<< Nowhere posted in the rules as illegal but is expected to be upheld.
Don't hit me more than 1x a day <<< You can't spend your gold who cares who gets your gold.
Don't farm me <<< Don't spend someone is going to take it why not if they have the SA.
Defend send me xxx amount of morale or my alliance will sabb <<< Alliances frown on extortion but this is exactly what you are doing.

So you as an alliance enforce your rules on another player and he decides to chain your alliance. You then as an alliance wipe him out to an unsabbable account. Yet he can still go for your little accounts.

If you didn't have unreasonable guidelines this player wouldn't be one of those pesky accounts. And everyone could spread the love and peace and tranquility.

Instead he gets pissed you get pissed the alliance gets pissed and he is left after being bullied to just sabbin lil accounts just for the hell of it....

I do not think it should be allowed to wipe him down to nothing since you have already taken almost all that he had....

while at school in the lunchtime period did you also flip the kid upside down to make sure he wasnt hiding 10 cents on him after you took his all his other coins....