PDA

View Full Version : IP questions

Phantomis
3rd July 2009, 03:50 AM
Ok, so sometimes when I know I won't be home in time to spend my gold before I get attacked, I log on KoC from my Blackberry to spend it. It's a different IP, and since everyone seems to be getting banned/suspended for rediculous reasons, I figured I better check to make sure this is Ok.

Also, my neighbor started playing as my officer, and if I'm at his house, and log him out to log in my account, then he logs back in, will this be an issue as well? This won't be happening a lot, but I'd rather use his PC than my phone :lol:

wtb KoC Blackberry App... LOL

MFnBonsai
3rd July 2009, 04:10 AM
Ok, so sometimes when I know I won't be home in time to spend my gold before I get attacked, I log on KoC from my Blackberry to spend it. It's a different IP, and since everyone seems to be getting banned/suspended for rediculous reasons, I figured I better check to make sure this is Ok.

Also, my neighbor started playing as my officer, and if I'm at his house, and log him out to log in my account, then he logs back in, will this be an issue as well? This won't be happening a lot, but I'd rather use his PC than my phone :lol:

wtb KoC Blackberry App... LOL

To some it might seem ridiculous but we go by the rules....

A lot more goes into banning/suspending someone than just being on the same IP.... If you are sceptical about something PM me here or on IRC/Chatlink.