PDA

View Full Version : Recon question

Cookie Krisp
24th June 2009, 02:10 AM
If I get this message, does the enemy know who spied on them? Will my name be in their intelligence log?

Under the cover of night, your spy sneaks into ????? camp.

Your spy approaches ?????'s armory, but sees that many sentries patrol its walls. As he gets closer, one of the sentries spots him and sounds the alarm. Your spy escapes to camp, and tells your Chief of Intelligence that you will need a more powerful force of spies to breach this security.

Illumination-
24th June 2009, 02:25 AM
Yes, your enemy will know that you tried to spy him/her, and has failed in the attempt.

But that's not a big deal. Usually.

Reconciliation
24th June 2009, 06:05 AM
Typically in these types of games, unless the player is someone very very aggressive, failed spy attempts won't generate much heat against you. However, constant fails against someone, such as 5x fails, might catch someones attention. In either case, your attempts in the covert field are only masked as long as you succeed on the attempt, if you fail in any way they will see it in their logs.

Bioraptor
27th June 2009, 11:38 AM
If I get this message, does the enemy know who spied on them? Will my name be in their intelligence log?

Under the cover of night, your spy sneaks into ????? camp.

Your spy approaches ?????'s armory, but sees that many sentries patrol its walls. As he gets closer, one of the sentries spots him and sounds the alarm. Your spy escapes to camp, and tells your Chief of Intelligence that you will need a more powerful force of spies to breach this security.
Like people have said its readable that you have attempted and failed,usually no one bothers.

LoseR
27th June 2009, 11:43 AM
pretty much no one cares if you are reconing them, so it isn't a big deal either way.