PDA

View Full Version : Artificial clickback

capkop
23rd June 2009, 04:08 AM
KoC homepage:

News
June 21, 2009
Welcome to Age 12! We're made a few updates for the Age, as well as adjusting race bonuses, so choose your new strategy wisely!

* Negative morale cap of -100: Players whose morale drops below this amount will not be eligible to receive recruit clicking credit.
* Clickback Trickle: Credit for morale-based recruits now propagates up the command chain, so commanders will benefit from having officers with high morale.
* New race bonuses: Human income bonus reduced from 25% to 15%, Dwarves, Elves, and Orcs main bonus increased 10%.
* Alliances have been cleaned out to remove obsolete alliances.

Age 11 Final Stats will be posted soon. Good luck, and have fun in Age 12!
I think the only explanation of that line would be that, unlike last age, artificial clickback now does trickle up to your commanders. But there doesn't seem to be any artificial clickback so what is up with that?

Illumination-
23rd June 2009, 04:32 AM
I think there is artifical clickback, or else morale will not have decreased at the current rate. If I'm wrong, please correct me too.

What do you mean there is none?

Shredmeister
23rd June 2009, 10:20 AM
I wish mods would quit being lazy and answer this question...

Lukash_TUE
24th June 2009, 08:18 AM
As far as I know its gone, any way, it wasnt on in begining of age.

Reconciliation
24th June 2009, 11:45 AM

Moderators are not administrators. Often times, moderators are just as much in the dark as the players of the game. Issues of communications are usually lack of deliverance from game admins. They aren't replying to other's e-mails very fast and are busy with other things IRL. to my knowledge, the moderators I've spoken too are just as unaware about the current situations as we (the players) are. It has nothing to do with moderators being lazy, it's simply lack of information.

Neophyte
24th June 2009, 04:21 PM
Well theres no AI clickback atm for sure (Almost 100% sure), cus ive been sitting on 10k+ all day with no more than a few hundred clickback.

MFnBonsai
24th June 2009, 04:55 PM

we are not lazy.... we have answered this 1000 times in #kingsofchaos channel....

WE HAVE NO IDEA....

blackness
24th June 2009, 06:58 PM
At least they brought back the chaos into Kings of Chaos :)

Illumination-
24th June 2009, 07:17 PM
Well theres no AI clickback atm for sure (Almost 100% sure), cus ive been sitting on 10k+ all day with no more than a few hundred clickback.

Looks like there is no point hogging heaps of morale this age, unlike the last age where the higher morale you got, the faster the rate you gain soldiers.

This is bad news to solo players, or those without heaps of officers.

ThOrN-
24th June 2009, 07:26 PM
Looks like there is no point hogging heaps of morale this age, unlike the last age where the higher morale you got, the faster the rate you gain soldiers.

This is bad news to solo players, or those without heaps of officers.

So true....

3,927 soldiers
Army Morale 5,022 D=

My commander started a day later than me... I've clicked alot, his growth = 'Army Size: 86,958'

Basically from officers. Everyone gonna have to recruit a lot more unless the click back some how fixes.

Josef-Sepp-Dietrich
24th June 2009, 10:47 PM
The click system from nowadays isn't really working! Why not changing back to oldstyle clicking (recruiters)?
ROC clicking is working perfectly why not a similar system like they have at Ruins?

Illumination-
25th June 2009, 12:03 AM
That is because we have external recruiters in KoC, it was working in Age 11 when there was artificial clickback, now, the clickback is very slow as artificial clickback is gone.

chaser1
25th June 2009, 01:21 AM
You mean, it's like age 10 all over again, right? Clicking links and gaining morale with no morale converting into soldiers...

RoHaLoVeR
25th June 2009, 01:38 AM
I don't understand, in every age before age 11 where there was no artificial clickback, there still was great growth and great clickback at the start of an age, what did KoC admins change so that we didn't get great clickback at the start of this age unlike every other age?

Everyone is clicking, so it's definitely not a lack of effort from the KoC players :)

MFnBonsai
25th June 2009, 02:06 AM
I don't understand, in every age before age 11 where there was no artificial clickback, there still was great growth and great clickback at the start of an age, what did KoC admins change so that we didn't get great clickback at the start of this age unlike every other age?

Everyone is clicking, so it's definitely not a lack of effort from the KoC players :)

With the lack of smaller alliances and less players when you have alliances clicking members only its not hard to work out why others get no clickback at all....

Illumination-
25th June 2009, 02:58 AM
With the lack of smaller alliances and less players when you have alliances clicking members only its not hard to work out why others get no clickback at all....

Bon? I'm not in any major alliance, yet I do actually get some clickback... perhaps less than what members in a major alliance would I presume... but this shows that playing solo does not decrease your chances of being clicked.

BloodBullet
25th June 2009, 04:01 AM
the thing is that KoC admins have to fix it.. simple as that >_<

Shane-
25th June 2009, 04:02 AM

Before; Recruiters had they own click system and managed the total credits, so we (recruiter admins) knew what order to use, who should be clicked first, as we knew they credit.

Right now: Kings of chaos manages the credits (morale), so third party recruiters don't know who should be first, second, last, etc, so its got to make an estimated guess based on the data it currently has.

CF / WR currently order the list by total morale, but that data isn't live. I've updated everyones morale when KoC is really fast (Like now) with a little script, but when KoC is running slow, it makes it almost impossible to have accurate data to generate the click lists.

Another thing is clickers have to build their own databases without the aid of the admins, so they will be people with nice morale, but not in the recruiter databases yet.

Idealy, What should happen is
1. Recruiters manage the whole click system themselfs
Or
2. Recruiters have a way to mass update everyones morale on they own systems

Shane

blackness
25th June 2009, 06:00 AM
Error
Database Error. Try again in a few minutes.

That seems to be the biggest issue right there. We are clicking when we can but I would say in the last 48 hours there has been a total of 6 hours I could actually click to get links in. So the clickback is sucking because of that nice error that that is not letting us click.

BloodBullet
25th June 2009, 09:47 AM
Error
Database Error. Try again in a few minutes.

That seems to be the biggest issue right there. We are clicking when we can but I would say in the last 48 hours there has been a total of 6 hours I could actually click to get links in. So the clickback is sucking because of that nice error that that is not letting us click.

even if the links work, clickback still sucks big time. im really hoping admins take action fast because this way I don't enjoy playing the game at all..

blackness
25th June 2009, 02:21 PM
If the links worked at least then we could be growing like we use to do from age 0 till last age. What we have now means no on is growing when we can't click and basically those that already got a jump are making ALOT more gold than others and not a single thing the rest can do about it.

ThOrN-
25th June 2009, 02:38 PM
If the links worked at least then we could be growing like we use to do from age 0 till last age. What we have now means no on is growing when we can't click and basically those that already got a jump are making ALOT more gold than others and not a single thing the rest can do about it.

So true... i have like +8000 Morale...and my tbg is like 400k atm...
and atm theres no way way to increase it =D........=-= Whilst bigger players with lots of offies keep a high income.

And what can i do recruit? .... hey wnna join me? ill send you morale that you won't get for a week and ill only send it if the recruiters working..what you say? :P

hmm does anyone use the in-game recruiter...should just take it out..

Its slow when it works and fast when it doesnt work...

I preffered 'age's' ago when you used like Wildfire, DDL or doomsday device whatever it was called..