PDA

View Full Version : New guy with rules question

DeathMinnow_DR
22nd June 2009, 12:58 AM
I'm sorry - I was lookin for rules and couldn't find what I was looking for. Hopefully someone will shed some light on this - My girlfriend and I both came to this game at the very end of the last age. Though we still live separately, We are often at one or the other's house, and we like to play our games together. She was recently banned for multiple accounts (Sodipop_DR is her ign, in case you can look that up,) but we have what I think is fairly solid proof that we aren't one person, as long as you're able to access IP logs. We were both logged in and active from separate IPs only an hour or so before the banning.

Now the question here: is there a rule against simply having used the same IP? If there is then there's really nothing we can do here, but if proving they're operated by separate people is enough, she should be getting unbanned. She sent an appeal, but I'd like to get a little more information on the rules before I start fighting for an unban.

Sorry if there's a really obvious thread that could have answered this.

Gem-
22nd June 2009, 01:16 AM
She had two active accounts under her sodipop name.

MFnBonsai
22nd June 2009, 01:21 AM
2 accounts were created sodipop_DR and sodipop. 1 account is allowed only per person. Since she had access to both accounts both were banned. If she wanted to add the _DR to her account she should have deleted the other account first.

PM Gem- or myself and we will fix this problem....

DeathMinnow_DR
22nd June 2009, 01:23 AM
Ah, the original Sodipop account was deleted - or waiting for an email confirmation to delete it. I don't know, she's gone to sleep, but I was there when she went for the deletion email. If you were to delete the original and unban the _DR, we'd be happy. I had an original too, our alliance leader requested that we make names with _DR on the end for the sake of solidarity.

I hop this helps to explain it. If you chose instead to delete both account and simply let her restart with a brand new Sodipop_DR account, I don't think she'd mind too much, not much has happened yet. Thank you very much for replying so quickly.

EDIT:I'll PM you in just one second

Gem-
22nd June 2009, 01:26 AM
I'll unban the one with DR at the end.

DeathMinnow_DR
22nd June 2009, 01:28 AM
You guys are pretty awesome moderators, that's gotta be the fastest response I've gotten in a long while. All right, back to playing and sleeping I go, thanks again!

speeritthorn
9th July 2009, 09:32 PM
I like seeing this.

I'm shocked we have such good mods.
Theyre pretty tough people if after 12 ages of kings of chaos, they arent bitter, mean, or uncooperative! :)

Grinchgreenman
9th July 2009, 10:20 PM
Yet another banning for multis with a simple post :lol:

funny how its that easy for some and others are banned all age :icon_laug:icon_laug:icon_laug

MFnBonsai
9th July 2009, 10:26 PM
This issue has been solved for some time and no longer needs to stay open.